Jeep Patriot MK

Jeep Patriot MK (2007-2016)

Sport, Limited, Blackhawk
See the Best Small / Compact SUVs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jeep? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Braking
  • Comfort
  • Features
Buckwheat
BuckwheatPerth, WA

Introduction to the Jeep legend....

Purchased in November 2011 at Jeep Dealers for $26,500.00.

Jess H
Jess HWilton

Great car

I purchased my Jeep back in 2014 and have had no problems with it so far, I've racked up 92,000kms since them.
I always have the car serviced and have taken it on really long trips.
I love how you can fold the back seats down and also a stereo in the back, its great for when we go camping. 100% recommend this Jeep. I was worried after all of the complaints you hear about Jeeps but I can say this is an amazing car.

Date PurchasedNov 2014
Tim
TimMerewether

Great car, haven't had any issues after 150000kms

Cheap and reliable 4x4. It drives really well and it great on fuel. Tested it out off road and it went well but doesn't have too much travel. The back seats fold down flat creating heaps of room. I can fit my mountain bike in pretty easy. A great looking car!

Date PurchasedMay 2013

2012 jeep patriot

its decent car for the price no problems so far but i dont 4x4 so far 40,000kms of my own 94 in total, well maintained so that may play a part, good on fuel relatively nice interior, although a bit slow. . . . . . . . . sd sd

Date PurchasedJune 2015
CDK
CDKSydney Surrounds, NSW

No issues after 76,000klm - Patriot Blackhawk MY13 Auto

Have always had it serviced. Have not had any issues. On long trips I get 6l/100klm and short 9.8l. Handles really well and have only had the breaks recently replaced with new tyres. Have had Honda's & Mazda's bin the past also with no issues. No complaints here. I guess every I'm lucky as I've never had a lemon.

Date PurchasedMay 2013

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews
fimamu10
fimamu10Byron Bay

Haven't been lucky with its suspension

Date PurchasedAug 2011
Clara
ClaraSydney

(J)ust (E)xpect (E)very (P)oblem

Date PurchasedApr 2013
Giza
Giza

Don't buy a jeep

Problem after problem , electrical windows stop working, software issues when brand new-kept stalling until software updated. U connect stopped working at end of warranty, lights for tire pressure keep flashing low pressure in tire but all levels are the same and at correct pressures. I would never buy a jeep again or recommend one.

Date PurchasedFeb 2013
rachealm689
rachealm689Mid West, WA

Fairly reliable and cheap on fuel

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Mick
MickInnisfail

Heartbreaking

2010 model. Drove ok for first 10,000kls. ABS sensors were a continual problem. 5 in 3 years. Lower control arms 40k. $600 Aust. $140 US. Not available for export. Chrysler not easy to deal with. Parts in Australia are nearly400% dearer than US. Parts quality and pricing are a real problem. These have no resale value so unless you get a good one be prepared to keep spending a lot of money to keep it on the road.

Date PurchasedJuly 2010
Bill RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Patriot review

Date PurchasedNov 2010
Thalia O'S
Thalia O'SPerth

I love my Jeep!

I previously owned a v6 SAAB which was awesome until it was getting too expensive to keep fixing so I brought a jeep! I love my jeep. It is comfortable and great to drive. It may not have the fastest takeoff speed but I'm fine with that. It is great to drive in all weather conditions and even when I'm driving in a storm I feel safe and secure. The only downside is the dealership costs of service, but I can't fault the car for that! three years on I am loving it! and even my partner who loves his Nissan patrol loves driving the jeep. No mechanical problems at all to date. I'm using a local mechanic now who has a good reputation so I waved bye to the dealership costs.

Date PurchasedJuly 2013

A Love that died after 4 years

Paul and Jo
Paul and JoAlbion park

Unfortunately , I bought a jeep

2014 patriot. Owned for 7 months has been to dealer/s 13 times for
Engine overheating issues dealer can't fix
Gearbox issues that dealer can't / wont fix
Electrical issues headlights constantly flickering
Keyless entry dealer can't /wont fix
Put simply it's the biggest bucket of crap on the road and I can't wait for some misguided idiot that knows nothing about cars to buy this pig of a thing . Don't expect help from jeep their service is non existent they will brush u until the warranty expires and then u have to pay

No Power And Poor On Fuel

I have a MY2014 Jeep Patriot Blackhawk, it looks great on the outside and the inside is ok. It's very sluggish and non responsive. Fuel is nowhere near what other reviews claimed, I'm lucky to get 450kms to a tank and I drive very conservatively. Its technology is also very basic, no reverse park sensors or touch screen display, etc.

Read more reviews - page 2

Mahleigh
Mahleighasked
MK Limited (2007-2016)

Hi guys so we're up for another car and going to have a look at a 2015 patriot limited any advice or what I should check for under it's hood when I see it and test drive it this one I'm looking at has had 1 owner and has done 97000kms on the clock the interior is smiko apparently it was a trade in for a later model any advice would be amazing.

Chilby
Chilbyasked
Patriot MK (2007-2016)

Hi guys,
I'm looking at purchasing a patriot 2010 model. It has 181,000 kms on the clock can an owner of one tell me if this amount of kms okay for the price of about $6000?

Anthony S
Anthony S

Stay clear I own one and has halve the kms and nothing but trouble. If considering make sure you get a mechanic to check it out before you commit to buying. 9 yrs owning mine I've had lower control arms and ball joints replaced, front wheel bearing replaced 3 times. Clutch and gearbox issues and I've only just reached 100,000kms.

Rosco
Roscoasked
Patriot MK (2007-2016)

Gday, I'm looking at buying a 2008 Jeep Patriot MK diesel. Anybody got any advice or reviews? Anyone had any issues?

Mammoth
Mammoth

Looks like, from the reviews, it's a bit hit and miss. If you have a good one, it'll be reasonable in repairs. But if you have a lemon, like quite a few are saying, you're up for big repair costs. Good luck on that.

See all Jeep Patriot MK (2007-2016) questions

Jeep Patriot MK (2007-2016)

Compare all 3 Jeep Patriot MK (2007-2016)
CategorySmall / Compact SUVsSmall / Compact SUVsSmall / Compact SUVs
Release dateJan 2007Jan 2007Jan 2007
Discontinuation dateJan 2016Jan 2016Jan 2016
Compare all 3 Jeep Patriot MK (2007-2016)