Jetts

Jetts

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gilligan S.

Gilligan S.South East Queensland, QLD

Jetts Taringa

Jetts Taringa is Fantastic, they have several group class's a week, that really test you, very well put together with great Instructors, also the staff there always take the time to assist & listen to your queries, Great Friendly Gym.

Leesh D.

Leesh D.Southwest, VIC

JETTS GYM BELMONT - 5 stars

LOVE THEM!! I have been a member of JETTS since I moved to Victoria 7 years ago and have been to many Jetts clubs throughout QLD and Victoria. I always find the locations super convenient and staff friendly and helpful.
The facilities are always kept clean and the gym is well maintained with new equipment. (As part of their franchise agreement the equipment must been kept to a high standard) I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a 24/7 gym with great facilities that is totally affordable.

Rianne

RiannePerth, WA

Following terms and conditions won't always help you

Kirsty

KirstyBrisbane

Friendly little gym

The Kallangur Jetts is great. It has a good atmosphere and courteous gym users. I have also found all the staff very helpful and encouraging. I highly recommend this gym

Mary

MarySouth Australia

What is happening to the maintenance?

Being a regular user of various gym locations I am concerned about the decline in general maintenance and up keep of equipment. I don’t believe the use of twine to attach the emergency stop on the treadmill is in accordance with the manufactures guide lines (Mitcham). TV not working on treadmill after multiple complains (Anzac highway)

Rates and Fees

Absolutely shocking and atrocious Customer Service by the Club Manager - Jetts, Balcatta, WA

Poor customer service

Not helpful at all. I will never go through jetts fitness again. And I will let everyone that I know to never join jetts they are the worst gym ever!

Very very poor

Manager is inconsiderate and downright nasty to members. Threatens to suspend your membership for following his directions. And then the normal stuff. Do not enforce gym rules. Members training in bare feet - no problems. Will not put weights back - no problems. Wiping down equipment after you use it - optional. If you are a inconsiderate mammas boy who are used to never pick up after yourself this is the gym for you. Staff can also be very rude. On top of that they change their rules whenever they feel like it making your membership worse. No scruples about that whatsoever.

Naz

NazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect little gym

It’s small but I go when it isn’t peak time so it doesn’t matter at all.
The workers there are friendly and quick/happy to help.
Everything is clean. The gym is small but doesn’t smell.
The treadmills and other equipment are better than other places I’ve been to like fernwood/ymca.
I had no issues suspending my account when I went overseas.
No lock in contract which I love

Linc

LincSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay Away - never again. Greed is good for them

Trying to cancel a membership and they just want more money. Ridiculous, they now have said they are going to debt collectors.. Stay away from this awful business. I would never recommend this gym to anyone.

Beware the slick 'no contract' slogan

There is a contract, the one you sign at induction. You may think it is a new authority to debit a credit card but in the fine print it supposed to tell you that you can only suspend your membership for 2 months . .not like we were told at induction' that because there were no contracts you can suspend your membership at anytime and just reactivate by tapping you tag at any Jetts gym'. Not a new employee either..someone who had been at that particular gym for 6 years. False advertising and when you challenge what are you told ..yes read your CONTRACT!

Jules

JulesSydney

Great Gyms, Great Staff

I've been using gyms for decades and have been with Jetts several times, for a year or so each time. Jetts are small and generally don't have classes, however they have a great price and no restriction on using any of their gyms. I was regularly going to several of their gyms around Sydney and always found the staff fantastic.

Unfortunately for me, my work has just relocated and there is no Jetts gym nearby so I'll have to find another gym, however I wouldn't hesitate to join up with them again.

Tressa

TressaCentral Coast

The staff especially the manager is so friendly and welcoming

I love Jetts very much, mainly because the staffs working over there. Super friendly and very helpful especially the manger, who helped me and my friends out with our membership and payment plenty of times. I would have given it a 5 stars if the facilities were a bit better and the ventilation isn’t that bad.

Wasteland

WastelandSydney, NSW

Not bad

TerryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREAT GYM

I was at a few centres in Adelaide unfortunately it rebranded to Zap fitness. It was a great gym. I was a member of Jetts for a few years. Some managers were a bit rude and intrusive. But you get around that by training unstaffed hours or at another centre lol.

Terry

Bring back Jetts in Adelaide!

Terrible customer service

The lady handling my cancellation while i was in hospital was terrible. She said she would put my membership on hold but ended up charging me for the fortnight. I asked her to refund, but she couldn't care less. So when i ended up asking her to just cancel the membership she agreed but was still charging me. Basically she kept scamming me. I do not wish for anyone to ever join this gym. I had other friends who were scammed too, in a way that they cancelled also, but kept charging afterwards. Negative stars if even possible. Very disappointed and disgusted.

Poor Customer Service

IsaacG

IsaacGNSW, 2220

The staffs there are so great especially the manager

I am a regular Jetts member and the manager at Jetts central station is probably the best and nicest gym manager you could ask for. Great staffs! Definitely recommend it

wiwo

wiwoMelbourne

Threatened with physical assault by staff member (Ringwood)

Peta R

Peta R

When the student is ready.....

I am a former P/Trainer and came to Jetts Mt Warren Park, bored, unmotivated, uninspired and the heaviest I've ever been in my life - I would say I was also a bit depressed. Matt, the manager, greeted me like a friend everyday, and when I finally admitted I was getting nowhere on my own, he took me aside, gave me encouragement, advice/commonsense, patience and set me a challenge. He introduced me to other members, tagged me to a training buddy and checks in for a chat and inspiration regularly. I'm now re-engaged with my workouts, hammering weight loss, PBs and re-inspired - socially, mentally and personally. I'm earning my sweat and got my mojo back! Thanks to Matt, his team and lovely members.

Amanda C.

Amanda C.asked

Can I take my kids to the gym if they sit in a corner on their ipads? trying to find a way for hubby and I to train together.

Lars S.

Jetts is unattended. I doubt they would allow it, you can ask.

Starasked

Does anyone know what I can do to write a complaint about the club manager, as they are very unprofessional and nasty and does not deserve to be a club manager at all?

Miss Capricorn
Miss Capricorn

To be honest, I have no idea. I don’t believe that they really care about their customers

Antonie
Antonie

You can go to the Jetts website and send a message. But they will ask your which gym is concerned and forward it to the manager of the gym.Each gym is a franchise and belongs to the owner. The manager may be the owner. In that case... You can first go this way and see what happens. Try to find out who the owner is. If not the manager, approach the owner directly. Their cards should have their ABN. You can use that here: https://abr.business.gov.au/ If a sole trader, his name will be there.

I've found the gym industry does not attract mental giants. Give an ignoramus, especcially one with the wrong personality, a bit of power and they go on a power trip.

Aashi

Aashiasked

Do they hav kids play area inside the gym ti facilitate mothers having toddlers?

Vik_Dogra
Vik_Dogra

Not sure about all locations but Hornsby-2077 doesn't have such facility.
cheers
Vik

steelpaw
steelpaw

No, they don't. Jetts is a low cost, low overhead gym that doesn't have add ons such as this.