Jetts

Jetts

2.8

• Rates and Fees

Jetts - Kelmscott - 5 Stars

I would highly recommend the new and improved Jetts - Kelmscott. The club is now so bright, modern, clean and spacious, with loads of windows and natural light, and beautiful views of the hills. There is so much room, in our new expanded facility, that the gym never feels crowded, even on a busy day. We have a dynamic new manager, Alex, who is super friendly, professional and motivating, along with our long time PT, Sarah, who is always full of great advice, enthusiasm and passion for fitness. Members are friendly and polite. The gym is always beautifully clean, organised and well equipped. Just a great place to work out.

Seanra -.

Seanra -.

Signed me up for their nonsense "online service" whilst gyms are closed for lockdown

Jetts has been (illegally?) charging me despite gyms being closed due to stage 4 lockdown. They claim that this is to pay for their "online service" which I am automatically registered for. Whilst I'd sure love to bill Jetts for a service they didn't sign up for, I can't because that is illegal.

To resolve this I needed to email them instead of calling them.

This is all absurd and very snakey. Avoid this gym.

Nothappyjan

NothappyjanPerth, WA

If I could give no stars I would

Was a member for 8 years of kelmscott Jetts in that's time they did little to now upgrades or maintenance, aircon was broken for the last 5 years so they put in fans which didn't work for the last 2 years, finally the owner got bought out by Jetts australia which looked promising and they upgraded the gym but the upgrades were not what the members wanted, Jetts also kept all the old machines. Very poor and expensive for what you get. Hence why the gym is now empty and most likely going to close down.
Word of advice LISTEN TO YOUR MEMBERS!!!!

Cancel membership

I am trying to cancel my membership and now all of a sudden i have a "missed payment" to pay and a missed payment fee which is ridiculous considering i haven't even registered a tag or went to the gym itself and i have money in account to so i cant even miss this "payment" I apparently did. The customer service is absolutely crap with no evidence of this so called missing payment. I will ever register with Jetts again.

Tania D.

Tania D.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

I've been with Jetts for a year now and it's been awesome everyone is friendly and staff are approachable which make me feel comfortable. I like that this gym is 24/7 for no extra cost

Clara

ClaraSydney, NSW

The landline don't work. I want to cancel my membership and none takes my call for a month

I am member of Jetts ashfield and I moved out to another area that don't have jetts. Since then, I am trying to get in touch with the ashfield unit by the number provided in their website but the number don't exist.

Jay92

Jay92South East Queensland, QLD

Rude and didn't want to help

Spoke to a woman aboout renewing my membership at STRATHPINE she couldn't get me off the phone fast enough and to the website. Felt very unwelcome AVOID THIS UNWELCOMING GYM. I have been training there for a number of years and wanted to get back to it after corona Myself and the 3 others I train with will be taking our memberships elseware.

Caro

CaroSydney, NSW

Friendly staff make working out easy

Gym is conveniently located in the Hornsby Westfield centre so parking is never a problem. Staff are friendly and helpful. Gym offers access to Personal Trainers and dedicated exercise classes.

Jase K.

Jase K.Sydney, NSW

St leonards

St leonards jett fitness is one of the better jetts.

Jett is 24 7 on budget fitness. It's got all your basic requirement and you can definitely get a really good workout.

Other branches tend to be a lot smaller but the benefits are that it is less crowded

Highly Recommended!

Jetts is conveniently located, low cost, open 24 hrs and I've always had fantastic experiences with management. I always recommend my local jetts gym in Hamilton to family & friends. Thank you!

0449906571Perth, WA

Unethical and arrogant

Unprofessional and overpriced

MdB

MdB

No service No communication

Everard pk Adelaide branch closed now on 4 occasions with no access due to power failure , head office did not return calls , never know if you can get in , no communication and on it goes , we should be getting , refunds on our membership. !

Jetts close without notice

Jetts fitness are generally poorly ran in Wa.The branch in Success closed without warming
They don’t respond to emails or offer a refund my advice only pay direct debt
Gary Wa member

Gilligan S.

Gilligan S.South East Queensland, QLD

Jetts Taringa

Jetts Taringa is Fantastic, they have several group class's a week, that really test you, very well put together with great Instructors, also the staff there always take the time to assist & listen to your queries, Great Friendly Gym.

Leesh D.

Leesh D.Southwest, VIC

JETTS GYM BELMONT - 5 stars

LOVE THEM!! I have been a member of JETTS since I moved to Victoria 7 years ago and have been to many Jetts clubs throughout QLD and Victoria. I always find the locations super convenient and staff friendly and helpful.
The facilities are always kept clean and the gym is well maintained with new equipment. (As part of their franchise agreement the equipment must been kept to a high standard) I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a 24/7 gym with great facilities that is totally affordable.

Rianne

RiannePerth, WA

Following terms and conditions won't always help you

Kirsty

KirstyBrisbane

Friendly little gym

The Kallangur Jetts is great. It has a good atmosphere and courteous gym users. I have also found all the staff very helpful and encouraging. I highly recommend this gym

Mary

MarySouth Australia

What is happening to the maintenance?

Being a regular user of various gym locations I am concerned about the decline in general maintenance and up keep of equipment. I don’t believe the use of twine to attach the emergency stop on the treadmill is in accordance with the manufactures guide lines (Mitcham). TV not working on treadmill after multiple complains (Anzac highway)

Rates and Fees

Absolutely shocking and atrocious Customer Service by the Club Manager - Jetts, Balcatta, WA

Amanda C.

Amanda C.asked

Can I take my kids to the gym if they sit in a corner on their ipads? trying to find a way for hubby and I to train together.

Lars S.
Lars S.

Jetts is unattended. I doubt they would allow it, you can ask.

Starasked

Does anyone know what I can do to write a complaint about the club manager, as they are very unprofessional and nasty and does not deserve to be a club manager at all?

Miss Capricorn
Miss Capricorn

To be honest, I have no idea. I don’t believe that they really care about their customers

Antonie
Antonie

You can go to the Jetts website and send a message. But they will ask your which gym is concerned and forward it to the manager of the gym.Each gym is a franchise and belongs to the owner. The manager may be the owner. In that case... You can first go this way and see what happens. Try to find out who the owner is. If not the manager, approach the owner directly. Their cards should have their ABN. You can use that here: https://abr.business.gov.au/ If a sole trader, his name will be there.

I've found the gym industry does not attract mental giants. Give an ignoramus, especcially one with the wrong personality, a bit of power and they go on a power trip.

Aashi

Aashiasked

Do they hav kids play area inside the gym ti facilitate mothers having toddlers?

Vik_Dogra
Vik_Dogra

Not sure about all locations but Hornsby-2077 doesn't have such facility.
cheers
Vik

steelpaw
steelpaw

No, they don't. Jetts is a low cost, low overhead gym that doesn't have add ons such as this.