Jetts

Jetts

See the Best Gyms in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jetts? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees

Horrible experience

I wouldn't recommend this place. Seems dodgy. Environment isn't safe especially for women. They need to have better policies and procedures in place to manage operations and client safety.

Andrew G
Andrew GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Apparently Jetts like to use people for unpaid labour

Jetts gym advertising for a personal trainer to trade rent for work (6hrs desk work). So the gym is not employing a staff member instead using someone for work. Notably dodging employee entitlements, tax requirements and the list goes on.

Conversation with fairwork stated this is dodgy practice.
If you do work you are paid

Horrible customer service!

I’ve called them and this call operator filipina lady who answered the call are not even willing to help. She’s very rude and with nagging attitude. I know that it must be hard to work at home cause I can hear kid crying in the background but this is her job and she should not act the way she’s acting.

FREEOFCLUBTELCO
FREEOFCLUBTELCO

Found a Gym I'm happy with at Jetts Coolum

Very helpful staff, easy to join, easy to use, not filled with people tying up machines while they use their phones, no blaring music, no lock in contracts. Didn't find them scammy at all. Upfront about the contract, etc. Very refreshing.

Find out how Jetts compares to other Gyms

Pathetic gym so as customer service

The gym is dirty the crowd is dirty … lodged the customer service a complaint they are rude.. they tricked me in the beginning for one year subscription.. ended up paying cancellation fee. Worst gym in nz

Michael
MichaelAU

Very convenient and great store owner

Paddy Rooney
Paddy RooneyPerth, WA

Disgusting policy

Great and super friendly !!

Jett’s at Dapto is the best Gym I’ve been to in a while .They have great service super friendly heaps of equipment to use and best of all its always clean and Tidy .

MAA
MAAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

JETTS DONCASTER EAST

Terrible Customer Service! Rude Manager, I believe his name is Rain. Treats people poorly and with such condescending arrogance that he gives the whole Jetts franchise a bad name. Would not recommend JETTS Doncaster East.

Kushla
Kushla

No customer service disgusting cleanliness

The state of the cleanliness deserves less than a 1 out of 5 and the customer service if you want to adjust anything within your membership is a circus. Very disorganized company am changing gyms

Matthew L.
Matthew L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Taking Money from your Account without you knowing.

They are charging members 7 dollars per fortnight during lockdown!!!! They think because its a small amount no one will complain. I signed up for a 24 hr gym, not zoom training. This is what the manager wrote to me after I attempted to reach out to them twice. (I had to threaten to complain to ACCC for them to actually reply me). " Jetts clubs are charging members $7 per fortnight during the lockdown period.........An email was sent out to explain this so everyone was aware". This is unacceptable, an email is not a valid reason for taking my hard earn money for a service that i did not sign up for.

Chris C.
Chris C.South East Queensland, QLD

Was ok experience

Was ok experience as far as gyms go little bit more attention to cleanliness but all in all worth looking into good selection of equipment convenient locations easy to get to for people without cars

Kevin B
Kevin BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They will ignore you request to cancel and charge your for as long as possible.

They will ignore you request to cancel and charge your for as long as possible.

I have now an collection account messaging me about hundreds dollar bills for their services. And Jetts has ignored all my attempt to cancel.

Terrible customer services

Cara D.
Cara D.Perth, WA

JETTS INNALOO FRAUD, don’t give customers their money back! Have spoken to 3 people and no one wants to help!!!

DO NOT USE JETTS - I paid for a 12 month J-series membership, after 3 months the club closed their doors. I am fighting to get my money back. Be aware!

OK gym, unable to help with my injuries, unethical management

Jett's Hamilton East. Generally I found the staff friendly, but not helpful. I'm 50y old with an injury I wanted to rehabilitate. The exercises the trainer got me to do made the injury worse and I had to go to physio.

Note that if you are on a pay weekly plan and you give 2 weeks notice, they will take another payment from you on the day your notice period ends. i.e. my notice period finished on the 3rd March, and on the 3rd March they deducted another week's payment.