JG Bathrooms Renovation and Tiling

JG Bathrooms Renovation and Tiling

See the Best Bathroom Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for JG Bathrooms Renovation and Tiling? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Francesca
FrancescaSydney, NSW

The dream team!

Having built and renovated several times, I was hesitant. JG Bathrooms not only provided a sound quote, they delivered absolutely everything they promised except that they finished my bathroom quicker than they estimated! What a pleasant surprise. I worked from home throughout and watched the renovation complete each stage. My job was headed up by Chris who ensured a perfect job. Every tradesperson was fantastic, polite and clean. I knew exactly what I wanted and the dream team delivered. Absolutely no hesitation in recommending this team. You can trust them to do a great job!

Paul B.
Paul B.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding Quality Renovation

JG bathrooms renovated 2 bathrooms for us and I could not recommend them more highly. From the design stage working with Michelle to the finished product Jan and his team produced 2 bathrooms to an exceptionally high standard. Special mention to Jack for his amazing tiling skills, I have never met a more skilled tradesman. If you are looking to renovate I would definitely give JG Bathrooms a call.

Very happy

The professionalism of all the team at JG was exceptional. From Michelle who designed our bathrooms, to Jan, Foreman Jaco, Jason, Chris, David and the many tradespeople who did the on-site work, their dedication to doing the best job for us was amazing. Constant communication, friendliness and site neatness were some of the attributes of JG. Also, their work on our deck, and waterproofing and recladding our two major external walls was also top notch. We would highly recommend JG Tiling and Building.

Sam - Cromer
Sam - CromerSydney, NSW

Great Team - Best Tradies and labourers

The JG team led by Jaco as foreman did an excellent job on my bathroom renovation. The professionalism of Michelle the sales person was unreal: prompt accurate and timely. Thanks also to Paul the tiler, Adam and James the plumbers, Richard the carpenter, Steffen the sparky, Greg the painter and Dave the waterproofer and all rounder. Anyways - just got Michelle back to quote on the en-suite. Great job JG. Enough said.

Bathroom Renovators

Find out how JG Bathrooms Renovation and Tiling compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Michael
MichaelSydney

Fantastic bathroom! Reliable team

We have just competed our bathroom renovation with JG Tiling. We are very happy with it, it is absolutely perfect. The tradesmen and office staff were very courteous, professional and polite at all times. All work was done in the time frame stated and to an excellent standard.
We would definitely recommend JG Tiling!

Bee
Bee

Perfect Bathrooms!

We did 4 bathrooms at the same time with JG Tiling. They did an excellent job in from start to finish! Jan and his team keep to the schedule, their work was professional and the results are amazing.
We would very highly recommend them, not only do they do excellent work, but they are a nice team and a pleasure to work with.
Thanks!

Amazing Bathroom company

Quality tradesman with a great eye for detail. I would recommend JG Bathrooms for your next bathroom or tiling project

Outstanding Team

As an interior designer for 20 years I have worked with many builders and have found Jan and his team to be the most professional to date. They have always delivered on time, on budget with excellent communication. I cannot recommend them highly enough, Christine

TS700
TS700Sydney

5 Star Bathroom Renovators

Our new bathroom is not just a new bathroom, it is a beautiful and elegant bathroom, thanks to Jan Gade and his great team. They're all very professional and friendly, they did everything they said they would, on time and on budget.
A friend recommended Jan to us, we're so glad we listened, we would not hesitate recommending them to anyone.
Thanks again Jan & your team! We're very happy!
Tony & Sue