100% · 100%

Rates and Fees

Belinda
BelindaSydney, NSW

Fabulous bathroom renovation

JG Bathrooms recently did a total renovation on my very old bathroom. Michelle's design was perfect! She spent a morning with me at Reece plumbing in St Leonards, looking at all the items I needed. There were a few items I hadn't known existed. Jimmy did a fabulous job managing the work, keeping in close contact with me every step of the way. All the trades did a great job and it was completed in the specified time frame! This company was a pleasure to work with in every respect!!
Francesca
FrancescaSydney, NSW

The dream team!

Having built and renovated several times, I was hesitant. JG Bathrooms not only provided a sound quote, they delivered absolutely everything they promised except that they finished my bathroom quicker than they estimated! What a pleasant surprise. I worked from home throughout and watched the renovation complete each stage. My job was headed up by Chris who ensured a perfect job. Every tradesperson was fantastic, polite and clean. I knew exactly what I wanted and the dream team delivered. Absolutely no hesitation in recommending this team. You can trust them to do a great job!
Paul B.
Paul B.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding Quality Renovation

JG bathrooms renovated 2 bathrooms for us and I could not recommend them more highly. From the design stage working with Michelle to the finished product Jan and his team produced 2 bathrooms to an exceptionally high standard. Special mention to Jack for his amazing tiling skills, I have never met a more skilled tradesman. If you are looking to renovate I would definitely give JG Bathrooms a call.
Andrew and Tracey
Andrew and TraceySydney, NSW

Very happy

The professionalism of all the team at JG was exceptional. From Michelle who designed our bathrooms, to Jan, Foreman Jaco, Jason, Chris, David and the many tradespeople who did the on-site work, their dedication to doing the best job for us was amazing. Constant communication, friendliness and site neatness were some of the attributes of JG. Also, their work on our deck, and waterproofing and recladding our two major external walls was also top notch. We would highly recommend JG Tiling and Building.
Sam - Cromer
Sam - CromerSydney, NSW

Great Team - Best Tradies and labourers

The JG team led by Jaco as foreman did an excellent job on my bathroom renovation. The professionalism of Michelle the sales person was unreal: prompt accurate and timely. Thanks also to Paul the tiler, Adam and James the plumbers, Richard the carpenter, Steffen the sparky, Greg the painter and Dave the waterproofer and all rounder. Anyways - just got Michelle back to quote on the en-suite. Great job JG. Enough said.
Michael
MichaelSydney2 posts

Fantastic bathroom! Reliable team

We have just competed our bathroom renovation with JG Tiling. We are very happy with it, it is absolutely perfect. The tradesmen and office staff were very courteous, professional and polite at all times. All work was done in the time frame stated and to an excellent standard.

We would definitely recommend JG Tiling!

Bee
Bee2 posts

Perfect Bathrooms!

We did 4 bathrooms at the same time with JG Tiling. They did an excellent job in from start to finish! Jan and his team keep to the schedule, their work was professional and the results are amazing.

We would very highly recommend them, not only do they do excellent work, but they are a nice team and a pleasure to work with.

Thanks!

Paul Snelling
Paul Snelling

Amazing Bathroom company

Quality tradesman with a great eye for detail. I would recommend JG Bathrooms for your next bathroom or tiling project

Christine
Christine

Outstanding Team

As an interior designer for 20 years I have worked with many builders and have found Jan and his team to be the most professional to date. They have always delivered on time, on budget with excellent communication. I cannot recommend them highly enough, Christine

TS700
TS700Sydney2 posts

5 Star Bathroom Renovators

Our new bathroom is not just a new bathroom, it is a beautiful and elegant bathroom, thanks to Jan Gade and his great team. They're all very professional and friendly, they did everything they said they would, on time and on budget.

A friend recommended Jan to us, we're so glad we listened, we would not hesitate recommending them to anyone.

Thanks again Jan & your team! We're very happy!

Tony & Sue