Tradepro Installation Services

4.5

111 reviews · Statistics

88% · 9813 · 12%
Rates and Fees
See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mitch
Mitch
  Fair Incentive

Overall terrific

The Builder, Electrician and Tiler brought about a great job.
ADF
ADF

My bathroom reno is perfect

WT was professional in every aspect of my reno. He has great organisational and communication skills. I have recommended him to friends for their bathroom renovation.
Len
LenNSWSydney, NSW

Kitchen renovation in Nelson Bay

Wayne and his team from Tradepro Installation Services did a super job with my kitchen renovation project - really great to work with
Debb & Ross M.
Debb & Ross M.

Fantastic bathroom results!

We are so happy with the process of our renovation, especially a strong recommendation and appreciation to Dave and Jordan, who are not only carpenters, but are amazing, knowledgeable builders! Nothing was too difficult, they arrived when they said they were going to, and respected our living space while they were here. Jordan’s perspective and professionalism was outstanding. Thank you so much for a wonderful bathroom!
Liz D.
Liz D.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Installation and project management of renovation

We used TradePro to install and project manage the renovation of our kitchen, laundry, bathroom and toilet and are so happy with the result. Our main contact throughout the job was Dave who was very responsive to any calls or queries and ensured follow up in a very timely manner. Thanks to the whole team for transforming our tired old home into its current modern glory - we love it!
Marina
Marina2 posts

Quality work and Great Tradies

We are delighted with our kitchen renovation. Tradepro did a great job - efficient and timely. Shane, Belinda and Dom together with their electrician and plumber were all excellent in their various roles - they worked as a well oiled team. Thank you!
Janet
JanetQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Kitchen Installation

Kitchen assembly, install and plumbing all excellent. Answered all queries and assisted us all the way till the end.
Disgusted customer
Disgusted customerQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Robert R.
Robert R.NSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Professionally Approachable Tradies

I had a team of tradies come to my house over a week to install a kitchen. They were on time and asked my opinion when needed. They gave great advice about products even before the installation. I couldn’t fault the plumber, electrician, the installer or the manager on site.
Lee
LeeQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Perfect Kitchen

From initial quotation through to completion; my kitchen renovation was seemless. My new kitchen is better than anticipated! To Josh, site supervisor & Rob, Matthew, Warren , Daniel and Vicki (& Josh from Think) the biggest thank you for a job more than well done ! THANKYOU
Marijke V
Marijke VQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and organised

I thought Tradepro were good given we both work and don’t have time to project manage this ourself. They came when they said they would and were flexible with our need for a few changes. There were some small mixups but they dealt with them really well. This was probably helped by they have one contact for a site manager who you can contact anytime so he dealt with any issues for us and communicated well. All their tradies were clearly experienced, I was worried they would be low quality but they weren’t, the job and the advice were very good. The only minor thing is it would be nice if they cleaned the installed kitchen prior to leaving, but it’s not a dealbreaker. I will definitely use them again. A low stress and professional solution.
Mampo
Mampo

Excellent job

Very good job done .. I am extremely happy with my kitchen.
Kitchen
KitchenNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quick easy kitchen instruction

If you want a no fuss, quick and easy installation then Tradepro is the way to go. From the quote to completion there were no problems. Polite, punctual trades people were so easy to work with. It was a great experience!
Bob
BobQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job

Rob, Josh & the team did a fantastic job installing our new Bunnings Kitchen. Tradepro worked seamlessly with Bunnings Capalaba to assemble and install the new kitchen with zero issues.
tania
taniaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

love my bath

thank you for getting my bathroom together i had a image of my bathroom in my head and its even better then what i thought and imagined it to be