Tradepro Installation Services

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tradepro Installation Services

4.2
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Rob
RobHunter Region, NSW

Would thoroughly recommend!!

Right from the initial phone enquiry, I found Tradepro professional to deal with. The project manager and all trades were exactly where they were promised at the exact time they were promised. The job was finished really well and in timely manner. The kitchen looks great!

Not happy out come
Not happy out comeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

Excellent job on our bathroom.

Belinda and her team made sure that all work on our bathroom was coordinated in a timely manner and all the tradesmens’ work was carried out in a professional manner.

Sharlene
SharleneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Laundry Heaven

I am in Laundry Heaven. My new laundry is amazing. Shane and his team were great! All tradesmen were on time, super helpful and professional . A very professional team.
Thank you.

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Tradepro Installation Services compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Jane
JaneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful service

Shane and his team were wonderful, kept up to date on the different tradesmens' appointments.
I cried when I saw the finished product.
Shane will be someone I'll recommend always.

Simon G.
Simon G.Sydney, NSW

Very professional job. Very happy with the result

Despite lockdown due to Covid19, Tradepro were very efficient and professional. Changes were handled flexibly and without difficulty. Very happy with the result. After-care was also impressive. Inevitable small teething problems were handled promptly and without fuss.

Kristina C.Tradepro Installation ServicesSend a private message

Great to get such wonderful feedback in these challenging times...Thank you

Kitchen Renovations

Thank you to Shane and the team for your outstanding workmanship and dedication to the job.

From the beginning, Quote, Administration, Demolition, Builder, Electricians and Plumbers everyone was prompt, Professional, friendly and willing to help in anyway.

My husband and I are so happy with the service. We would recommend Tradepro to all.

Tradepro your one stop shop to quality renovations. Thank you to all.

Kristina C.Tradepro Installation ServicesSend a private message

Thanks for the positive review...I will pass on the Shane and the wider team

Ken and Linda
Ken and LindaSydney, NSW

Great job. Enjoying the Reno’s !

Good project management, and the advice offered was valued. Trusting & co-operative management with good back-office support.
The Reno’s were made simpler through good organising and communication.
Good tradie-linked network. Work done on time.

Kristina C.Tradepro Installation ServicesSend a private message

Tks so much for your Review..glad the result was positive
Greg

Tina
TinaBrisbane

Bathroom and laundry install

I had been wanting my bathrooms and laundry renovated for quite some time and had another company come in to quote but was amazed that they wouldn’t come out unless I told them how much I was willing to spend. I was told about Tradepro from a staff member at Bunnings and they came out within days and were happy to listen, advise and emailed me a quote. The tradies were all such lovely and obliging fellows and Rob who was the overseer of all the works is the most knowledgeable, pleasant and obliging young man. I would thoroughly recommend Rob and Tradepro

Office

The staff are great and all the tradies turned up as and when they should have. My Installation Manger was
very clear and helped with any random questions I had..

K Field
K FieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst

This company has consistently disappointed with their lack of communication, extremely poor project management & lack of honesty. I would never recommend using this company. The trades people were good but the company’s management were very unprofessional.

Chris P.
Chris P.South East Queensland, QLD

Renovated delight

Rob and the Tradepro installation team did a great job managing the overall renovation of our Kitchen and Bathroom. They did a great job keeping trades lined up and the project on time and budget. They are experts when it comes to working with the Bunnings team that provided all the Kitchen components and building materials for the Bathroom.

Kristina C.Tradepro Installation ServicesSend a private message

Hi Chris, we're glad we could help with your renovation. Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to share your experience with others. We hope to see you again :)

Kitchen Renovators

Love my Laundry. One Stop Shop!

I am very happy with the service Tradepro and Wayne provided. Having to get a job done with all the different trades yet dealing with only Tradepro made it so easy.

Kristina C.Tradepro Installation ServicesSend a private message

Hi Donna, thanks for this review and rating. We're glad to hear you are happy with our team and the service we provided.

Frankie B.
Frankie B.Sydney, NSW

Worst job ever can't even use my shower

Matt Burtton at trade pro did the right thing fixed up all the fuckkk ups the old owner made to my house. I'm fully satisfied with the job what a legend paid for the whole job to be redone and it wasn't even his company when it was done I'll recommend the new trade pro to anyone

Alexander K.
Alexander K.Sydney, NSW

The whole process was so painless and provided with expert advice

Kristina C.Tradepro Installation ServicesSend a private message

Hi Alexander, we're glad we could assist in you Kitchen Renovation and you're happy with our service. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We hope to see you again :)