Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent prompt informed service

We first used Regency to have our robe doors installed a few years ago. They did a marvelous job. This time its time for the shower screens to be replaced. Stephen Watkins turned up again same guy who measured up our robes. He was on time, efficient and knows his products well. He gave us options of styles, heights, and extras you can have with shower screens. Quotes were done on site and and emailed through even before Stephen left our property. The quotes are reasonably priced compared to the competition. Thank you Regency

iliadis constructions

iliadis constructionsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shower screens

My representative is always very accommodating and provides a wealth of information for my clients. The service, delivery and installation is a very seamless process. Technical support is great. Great organisation to deal with

Mike

MikeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shower screens and mirrors for 2 unit development

I have been dealing with Regency for many years. The rep arrived on time and was very helpful advising of the best solution. Order was processed and installed at the appointed time. Good job all round.

Heather

HeatherGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Two wardrobes in an older home

The wardrobe does the job. Very helpful rep giving me design ideas that have been suitable for the situation of the wardrobes.

JSM

JSMCanberra 2600, ACT

Would not use again

Brian S

Brian SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I first used Regency for the fitting of a shower screen in a new enclosure. Stephen Watkins was on time for the measure and quote appointment and the new screen fitted perfectly. I found everyone at Regency from the receptionist, Stephen and the installer to be polite, professional and helpful. I had no hesitation in arranging Regency to replace a very old shower screen at another house and I was fortunate to have Stephen again come to measure and quote. His advice and suggestions were invaluable to ensure the new installation would work perfectly. Thank you Regency.

Find another company!

Christine E.Regency Screens

Kelly T

Kelly TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and quality

We have been using Regency for years across many projects. Our most recent project included multiple wardrobes and mirrors. Our consultant, Steve, was typically helpful, solution focussed and attuned to our stylistic requirements. Measurements, designs and delivery were prompt and quality was great, as usual. We will continue to use Regency for all future projects.

oleg k.

oleg k.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Regency SHOWER SCREENS

We requested detailed information & availability on specific aspects of your screens.
Your team commencing with your receptions and sales/ tech. people, Leeann Thomas and David Cahill were most helpful, had a wealth of product knowledge and great people skills.
Regency is a must stop when considering home improvements.

Haydn M.

Haydn M.Hunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service outside of Warranty

Three year old shower screen and frame. Small section of powder coating peeled away. Went to Regency to enquire how I might touh it up given the screen was well out of warranty. However, staff informed me the coating should not come off. Asked me to send them photos for them to submit to manufacturer for consideration of warranty repair. Response was affirmative in that the full section would be replaced. No charge for service. I was very surprised and expressed my grateful appreciation of their assistance. New section was installed last week and shower looks brand new. Bonus and we will certainly continue to do business with Regency.

Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Flexible, friendly team

Thanks Stephen and the team for being so helpful, accommodating, friendly and tidy. So happy with the finished product and really appreciate you changing the design last minute to facilitate my vision. Also really appreciate you coming back for free to add in a safety stopper so my 10month old would stop pushing the glass door in. Very responsive and reliable. Love your work!

Practical and visually appealing

We are very happy with the professional service delivered by the Regency team. They doubled up on making sure we have a practical solution that fits well in the space and has visual appeal. Combined with great service and professional installation, we now have a working solution. Many thanks!

Alexis P.Regency Screens

Happy with the end result.

Large job for wardrobes in 3 rooms. Stephen Watkins who measured & quoted (from Coorparoo) was very easy to work with & extremely helpful. The installers, Phil & Michael, worked super hard & were very accommodating. Organising the install, & the timing of the install, was a little fraught but it all worked out in the end.

Lou39

Lou39Hunter Region, NSW

Very poor quality, installation, communication, company organisation!

Sharon

SharonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic wardrobe fit out, very happy with it

Gary did a great job designing my new wardrobe, nothing was too much trouble. And David the installer did a wonderful job too, very happy. The turnaround was under 2 weeks which was amazing

Joanna

JoannaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy Customer

Aleasha’s service was amazing! Her advice and product knowledge was second to none! I’m so happy with the splashbacks I picked. Thanks to Aleasha for supporting me through the decision. The installer arrived on time and cleaned up behind himself, leaving no mess!

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful & functional!

The whole process from measure and quote to communication and then installation was friendly and professional.
The installation process was surprisingly fast and there was no mess involved.
I will certainly recommend Regency to friends & family.

SkeetaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mirrored wardrobe doors

Bad experience, measurer came and measured up, installer then arrived should have been a two person job re lift and tight space, my husband and to give an hour and half of his time to help installer. When doors had been installed marks on mirrors was discovered on them and one did not close the lady who measured came and changed door handles on inside very helpful so door would close a cheap option to correcting door not fitting. I contacted Regency and spoke to sales manager and other to explain situation they did not want to listen, I asked for compensation due to there incompetence and my husband taking time of work to help he agreed to a $50.00 compensation - what a joke. very bad experience I would not recommend this company

Skeeta

You have all my details just look at the account thanks

Roger S.

Roger S.AU

Great Service, pleasing result.

Stephen visited my home on a Sunday and measured and quoted for a shower screen. The screen was fitted by their tradesman and installed perfectly. The only concern I had was they wanted full payment in advance. An opposition quote asked for a 40% deposit. (I did not accept the other quote because there was a gap between the fixed glass panel and the swivel door.) However I put my faith in Regency and all went well. Happy to recommend Regency.

39 Montrose Place, Ensuite and Bath shower screens

Very impressed with Shawn as he was very informative and offered and delivered the screen setups that we wanted as other companies would not comply. Very happy with the end product, the installers also did a good job.