• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Built in Wardrobes

Thank you Regency for doing such a great job with our new built in wardrobes. A big thank you also to Lachlan Scott for the care he took organizing and designing the robes. Being an old house, nothing is square, but the robes were installed effortlessly and look fantastic. We couldn't be happier!

Lizzie

Lizzie South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic sliding doors installed quickly

Steve measured and quoted within a day of getting in touch with him. Installation of 5 mirrored sliding doors a week later. Brilliant service and doors are very smart and robust. Could not ask for better customer service. Highly recommend.

Ross stephen

Ross stephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Black is back

After having my ensuite screen installed last year it was a no brainer to get Stephen back again to finish of updating my main bathroom . Black semi frameless screen and matching black micro frame mirror is the perfect finishing touch to my bathroom refresh. Darren didn’t disappoint with his quick, clean and tidy install. All done from quote to completion in 10 working days

Ross stephen

Ross stephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made my laundry feel twice the size

Wasn’t sure what type of splashback I wanted in my laundry but Stephen the rep had a great suggestion to use mirror to increase the light and gives the illusion of being larger then it is. Darren to a great job installing and was quick, clean and tidy

Michelle

MichelleSouthwest, VIC

Desperately needed

This was second time used this company
Reason being Shaun does an amazing job in helping with design and explains everything in detail Paul fitter did a fantastic job on fit
Great 2 guys to deal with

Hybrd shower screen

Aleasha from Regency SA was amazing. Had our ensuite updated. Provided great service/knowledge of the product. The installer was thorough/friendly/cleaned the showerscreen glass. Using them again for our main bathroom.

Ali

AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, professional job

Awesome job from Steven and Darren! The bathroom looks amazing, the new shower screens looks brilliant!
Timing and execution were really professional.
We could not be happier!
Thank you guys!
Best wishes
Sandor and Monika

WARDROBE DOORS

The product and service provided by Regency Melbourne (in particular Lachlan Scott and Darren) was excellent and very professional. Good communication from start to finish and everything from initial contact/quote to installation went very smoothly.. We are very happy with our new wardrobe doors. Would highly recommend Regency.

D of Q

D of QQueanbeyan

Terrible service from the Queanbeyan/Canberra store

Paid my 50% deposit. Waited a month - Nothing. Called at least 7 times and was told someone would get back to me. Finally got fed up and went to NSW fair trading. Got one call back an a promise of a refund on my deposit. 8 Days later and yet another follow up email - Nothing. Thsis is going to end up in court. Frankly - Don't waste your time and money. Go elsewhere. A refund was received from Jeld-Wen (the parent company) on 15 Jan 21. The matter is now resolved. I went elsewhere for my shower screen. Thanks to the Product Review mediation process.

Anthony

AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Wardrobe Doors

The guys were great to deal with and when things didn't go quite right with some measurements they were very accommodating with a solution. I would recommend them to anyone.

Arysiane

ArysianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful! Exceeded my expectations.

The service and product provided by Regency was outstanding. The mirror was installed very well and without problem. With its "trompe l'oeil" effect, the mirror changed the appearance of the apartment making it more spacious and elegant. I would recommend highly Stephen's knowledge and professionalism.

Blair Hutchinson

Blair HutchinsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shower screens for Reno!!!

thanks for Regency and Lachlan Scott from the time we requested a quote to the finished product when I received a call to make sure all ok with the new shower screens. From Lachlan, Renae that organised the installation times to our installer. Good communication and let us know what was going on. Professional and prompt and on time. We are very happy with the finished product. Highly recommend Lachlan and Regency.

Fair price for great shower screens

I found Regency shower screens very fairly priced for what you got. Steve Watkins came out and measured both shower screens. He handled himself very professionally, was punctual, pleasant and very accommodating. Darren did an excellent job and was also very knowledgeable, punctual, and meticulously in his work. Very happy with both!

Robert and Kay

Robert and KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with shower screen installation

We had just had a custom fit shower screen installed. Stephen Watkin's service in measuring up and his advice re the install was excellent and timely. Darren did a great job with the custom fit installation. Screen was installed on date promised, appointments were prompt and reliable. We would definitely recommend these guys when considering installation of a shower screen.

Four and half months and still wardrobe missing doors

Wardrobe ordered in September 2020. Installation in early December 2020 but doors incorrect size so sent back. Now February 2021 and still no doors or time that they will be available. Two vanity drawers ordered at same time are also awaiting installation. Person at Regency in Canberra who liaises with installers does not answer phone and only responds to SMSs after a few attempts. Without doubt the worst experience I have had dealing with home renovations.
Carmel Scott

MATT SMITH

MATT SMITHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service and product second to none

Stephen Watkins and the installers provided first class service and friendly approach. Their professionalism was a credit to the company. Value for money quality product with amazing finish and perfect fit. Aaaaa+++++++

Bec

BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

We spoke with Stephen Watkins at Regency to get a quote for the shower screens for our two new bathrooms. He really knew the product and did an amazing job of measuring up the space. When the installers arrived, the glass fit perfectly because the measurements were so precise. Thanks Stephen, we couldn’t be happier.

Excellent after Sales Service

I would like to this opportunity to thank Regency Screens, and Jenna for organising my after Sales Service call, and thank Ryan and Sam for their professional service. Many thanks.

Ange

AngeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Service!

Fabulous customer service from quote through to install. On time for each appointment, clear communication, quality product and very competitive price. Our Hiro Sliding Mirror Doors on all 4 robes look fantastic. Can highly recommend Stephen and the team at Coorparoo.

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I needed a replacement shower seal - couldn't find it until I went to Regency. Regency had exactly what i wanted at a reasonable price - quick, professional, friendly - who could ask for more!!!