Listing monitored by Regency Screens

• Rates and Fees

Sandi
SandiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incredible job - o

Regency rep Lachlan Scott organised two shower screens in our new home, along with two wardrobes, a linen cupboard and a bathroom mirror. He was incredibly knowledgeable, took the time to discover what we needed and ensured everything was perfect. I'm incredibly happy with the end products, and the entire process was smooth and seamless thanks to Lachlan's professionalism and wonderful attitude.

Nathan
NathanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impressed from start to finish

Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Shower Screen Replacement

Colleen from Regency arrived on time to prepare our quote for a shower screen removal and replacement with a semi-framed version. Colleen from Sales was very professional and friendly and the removal and installation proceeded very smoothly. Garth removed the old screen and returned a week later to install the new screen. He called us before each visit to confirm timings and was very punctual in his attendance. The finished product is excellent and we have no hesitancy in highly recommending the performance of the team at Regency.

Laura P.
Laura P.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect as always!

Steve from Regency Coorparoo as always has not disappointed. Steve is always on time, polite and listens to our needs as a customer. This is our 3rd order from Steve and could not recommend him and the regency team more highly.

Shower screen replacement

I had a semi-framed pivot door shower screen installed to replace my old screen with a broken sliding door. I dealt with Lachlan Scott from Sales, and on the day the screen was installed by one of the installers. Lachlan was on time for both visits, advised me of any risks of the installation (possibility of tiles falling off and what would need to happen in that case) and did accurate measurements. His communication throughout was very good. The installer was on time and also did a very good job, and no tiles fell off which is great. He left the space clean, and also siliconed up some small tile cracks for me to help avoid leaks. The shower screen functions well and looks good.

Matt
Matt

Outstanding service and put the p in professional

I looked these guys up to put cupboards in my new house, I called made an appointment for a consultant to come out (they were very accomodating with 3 days notice) Gary Kitto the consultant was professional knew what he was doing and their pricing was fair. Job done. So easy to deal with, i wish all tradies were this easy to deal with and this professional 10/10

Sunshine
SunshineSydney, NSW

Looks even better than I thought

Lachlan was fantastic, he came around, measured up and answered every one of my questions. As an ex installer, he was super knowledgeable and explained the products to me very well. The installer Kerry was also fantastic, and I cannot fault anything. As above, the biggest compliment I can give is that the new shower screen looks even better than I thought.

Susie A.
Susie A.

Great job

From start to finish Regency did a fantastic job we couldn’t be happier..the service we received was awesome..the installation was spot on a big thank you for a job well done

Margaret
MargaretSouthwest, VIC

Couldn’t be happier with the service and workmanship at Recency!

From our first contact with Shawn until the end of the wardrobe installation, everything was made easy for us. This is the second time we have used Regency and would highly recommend them! Great work’

Melita
MelitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing, exactly what we were after!

Stephen was punctual and friendly and gave us ideas that would work with our space. We are very happy with the finished product and would highly recommend! Thanks Steve! A+++

Arthur Van Orsouw
Arthur Van Orsouw Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Just wanted to thank Gary Kitto for his role in replacing the SplashBack at a job in Doncaster.
Gary was very professional and efficient. Very happy. Thank you Gary for an excellent result.

Installed shower screen

This morning Garth installed my shower screen... fantastic job... very polite and excellent manners.. should have more workers like him.. he takes pride and care in his workmanship.. good to see...also Chris who measured up the screen has been very spot on and very polite too.. very professional on both there part.. thank you heaps...

Built in Wardrobes

Thank you Regency for doing such a great job with our new built in wardrobes. A big thank you also to Lachlan Scott for the care he took organizing and designing the robes. Being an old house, nothing is square, but the robes were installed effortlessly and look fantastic. We couldn't be happier!

Lizzie
Lizzie South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic sliding doors installed quickly

Steve measured and quoted within a day of getting in touch with him. Installation of 5 mirrored sliding doors a week later. Brilliant service and doors are very smart and robust. Could not ask for better customer service. Highly recommend.

Ross stephen
Ross stephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Black is back

After having my ensuite screen installed last year it was a no brainer to get Stephen back again to finish of updating my main bathroom . Black semi frameless screen and matching black micro frame mirror is the perfect finishing touch to my bathroom refresh. Darren didn’t disappoint with his quick, clean and tidy install. All done from quote to completion in 10 working days

Read more reviews - page 2