• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Renato

RenatoMelbourne

Thrilled with my new wardrobes

I've used Regency several times before to replace metal wardrobe doors with mirrored ones. Regency's service was seamless and efficient and great value for money. The measure & quote and installation all went off without a hitch. I'm thrilled with the finished product. Now I have extra storage space in my hall cupboard and the mirrored doors bring so much more light into the room and make the space look larger.

Excellent work

Regency Team, Coorparoo Excellent. Stephen Watkins measure,quote to install screen. Stephen was professional, knowledgeable, good communicator. Darren installed screen. He was friendly and did a great job. Highly recommend Regency Coorparoo Team.

Absolutely amazing!!!

I absolutely love all our storage, and shower screens/mirrors all was designed perfectly to suit our home highly recommended, massive thank you to all the staff at regency in clayton

Fantastic Service & Communication

We had Lachlan Scott come and provide a quote for a fixed shower screen. From the start everything ran smoothly for site measure, formal quote to install. Even though I couldn't be on site. Fantastic service and wouldnt hesitate to use again.

Great product

Quick responds, Carl turned up on time and provide free quote for the job, good service, easy to deal with, happy with the service and happy to do more business.

This is perfect service.

professional services, excellent services, accurate, on time, very understandable, Knowledgable, very satisfaction, comfortable to deal, very honourable, very friendly, quality services, we will definitely to use Carl for next services.

I needed these really Badly

My Wardrobes are amazing . After having them installed ,I can store all my things in it. Carl came out and showed me how it would be best to do them. Carl did an amazing job in drawing the wardrobes and showing it to me to see if I was happy. Regency did an amazing job designing and installing them for me just as I wanted. I will call them to do some more work for me. So far They installed 3 wardrobes and another one soon. Thank You Regency.

Stephen Watkins regency Showerscreens representative
I have been dealing with regency and Stephan for about 3 years. The range of products, backed by customer service. Second to none. Another job done on time and on budget. Highly recommend. Thanks again.

Karen

KarenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommend Regency Shower Screens

What a great experience I had with regency shower screens.
From the customer service to Aleashe the rep to Chris Haverley the installer, I can’t fault them.
Job well done.

docnmarj

docnmarjSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service A1

From the initial contact with the representative to installation was 11 days.
The price was very competitive
( the same as 7 years previously)
The installer was prompt, efficient and very tidy.

Deb

DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

So professional, great asset to the business!

Explained in great detail and showed different options, Stephen knows his products.Installiations went well, looks perfect. Great quality and cannot fault it at all, they made it specifically for my size wardrobe.

Clayton Brown

Clayton BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy contract of works

We need 2 new wardrobes for our home. Stephen came measured gave us the rundown of contracts of work to be carried out. He showed us a great initiative of trundulated shelves(i think that was the name). Gave us the quote which we accepted, paid 50% and given a date timeframe when the work would be completed. Wardrobe builders were on time, reliable, hardworking and did a fantastic job. My wife and i were absolutely so happy with the wardrobes. Many thanks to Stephen and Regency for the great work.

Denise

DeniseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So happy with the end result.

I recently purchased 2 built-ins from Regency.
I am extremely happy with my entire experience from my first enquiry with Jayne who is a delight to deal with, Aleasha whose knowledge and recommendations allowed me to choose confidently for the measure and quote and Tom who was tidy, polite and arrived on time for the installation.
The service and products are top quality and I would not hesitate to recommend Regency to my family and friends.

NeilO

NeilOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality product and service

Great communication from Stephen Watkins of Regency Coorparoo right from the start. Prompt to discuss changes and proactive in general. Great respectful installer who cleaned up after himself. The finished product is exactly what we wanted.

Deb Cartwright

Deb CartwrightSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend!

We had Stephen Watkins come and measure and advise us on our wardrobe doors. His manner, advice and service was second to none. Would recommend to anyone. Our installer Darren was friendly, had great communication and did a great job.

KLreviews

KLreviewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Great Service from Measure & Quote to Install
Very knowledgeable - gave great advice.
Installers were quick & clean
Vinyl Sliders on a downstairs storage area & lovely Glass Sliders in the master bedroom.
Highly Reccomend!
Thanks Stephen Watkins.

Cenza

CenzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I could review their work but they didn’t even get back to me with a quote!

I called about a new shower screen. Gave measurements and was told I would be contacted re quote: 2 weeks later, still waiting. I have a shower with no door!

Fantastic job

Prompt service thanks to Steve Watkins quote was returned quickly and the installer was very neat with his work bathroom area was tidied up. Thanks again Steve will be in contact for more quotes soon.

Tony

TonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Job

Aleasha was fantastic to deal with. Really good advice and prompt service as well as providing a great product. Would highly recommend the team at Regency Screens. Very happy from start to end.

Alexis P.Regency Screens

Perfect for our needs and excellent service

Stephen was prompt and professional. We had a basic idea and he worked with us to create the perfect product for our space. The installer was excellent. He arrived early in the allocated time frame, installed our doors and left the space clean. He answered our questions about the doors and made sure we were 100% happy with the job. Thanks guys.