3.7

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Update my shower screen

Thank you Aleasha for great price to upgrade my shower screen. Thanks to Andrew the installer - efficient, clean work. Very happy with my dealings with Regency, Adelaide.
Very happy to recommend. Showroom staff were also very friendly and helpful. I spoke to Belinda.

Ken Davis

Ken DavisSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a great job

We had 2 shower screens fitted by regency. 1 frameless, 1 semi frameless.

Great job and we are very happy. They delivered on everything they said.

Thank you Regency and special mention to Stephen Watkins, who manages our job from measure to install.

Doug E

Doug EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New Shower Screen

Very good outcome from start to finish with a quality job being done. Only gripe is installer stood behind me when on my desk top for the final payment when making the BPay transaction. To me a little rude and unnecessarily intimidating.. Suggest installer tell customer when he is packing up to make out the receipt.

MaggieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommended

I am on the OCC of an apartment building and have used Regency Screens a number of times. First job was huge - mirrored walls in foyer and last job was small - single mirror on hall wall - on all occasions the service is unquestionable. The staff go out of their way to help and advise in every way possible. Lachlan Scott was punctual, helpful and efficient in every way. The girls in dispatch were also on the ball as were the two guys who did the installation.

Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Wardrobe fit out

Lachlan was super helpful in designing and retro fitting some robes so they had decent storage. We love the final result it’s given us heaps of extra storage and our robes are now useful!

Paul Nilon

Paul NilonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will not use this company again

The office staff and management do not return phone calls emails and are extremely rude to customers do not use this company find someone who wants your business and are professional

Marg

MargSouthwest, VIC

Great service and product

Shawn is very professional and knowledgeable on his products. He provided options and solutions to our requirements and was very responsive to requests for additional information and measurements when we were doing preliminary work prior to the installation. The installation was completed by Thomas who did a great job.

Katrina W

Katrina WSouthwest, VIC

Outstanding Service & Product

Great prompt service from quote to installation. Thank you to Shawn always professional, friendly & provided valuable advise & to Mann (fitter) exceptional workmanship & a nice man as well. (2nd time using Regency)
Fantastic pricing ~ I wouldn’t use anyone else.
I have no hestitation recommending you to family & friends in the future.

Hoop

HoopGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly what we needed!!

We asked our builder for a reference: "We only use Regency Wardrobe doors." So we called, Jenna organised a time for Lachlan to measure and give a quote. Lachlan asked what we were wanting to do, measured for the 5 doors and quickly fired back the acceptable quote. Jenna arranged for Thomas to install the doors. What an impressive crew. Thomas was super cautious about bumping or scratching anything in our house, was fast and organised with the installation and we discussed how accurately Lachlan had measured because everything fit perfectly. We now have 5 new doors that match the rest of the doors in the house. They are great quality and slide so easily.
I now understand why our builder only uses Regency!!

Bill

Bill

Perfect product, great service

We spent a lot of time looking for a mirror that would work in our bathroom and Stephen from regency provided us a custom solution at a great price that matched the house and looks awesome. They installed in a quick and tidy way. Great company from quoting to install.

New shower screen

What a pleasure to deal with! Great customer service! From the initial quotation through to install. Very professional, efficient, friendly and very reasonably priced! The product is of a high quality too!
I only waited two weeks from quotation to install. Super quick!
I highly recommend them!

Jodie

JodieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lachlan Scott was our very professional, friendly and accommodating Rep for Regency Screens. We were very happy with his advice and he was so generous with his time. Went far and being the efforts of his competitors
We will call on him again

Diane V

Diane VGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Thank you Lachlan Scott for your great customer service. Service was prompt, informative and honest. Highly recommend. Product delivered was exactly what I required and meets my purpose. Thank you.

Great customer service

No job was too difficult, especially with the help of Dallan who was able to coordinate a fast turn around for the install of robe fitouts, robe doors, mirrors and shower screens. All owners happy with the completed products

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality and service and super fast.

We decided to use the Hiro sliding doors in three bedrooms in our new build. They look amazing and slide perfectly. Such a great system. Stephen measured up and provided a quote on the spot and they were installed within two weeks. Can't fault the customer service it was spot on. Thank you

Anne

AnneHunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service

Ours was a complicated job as we needed to coordinate Megaseal and Regency across two bathrooms; it was a little bit of a logistic challenge. The team at Regency were fantastic; from the quote to the installation they kept in touch with us every step of the way. The office ladies were accommodating and professional, the installers were on time and did a great job and Dan who quoted was informative and professional and gave us realistic time frames. All in all very happy with the service, professionalism and product.

Alexis P.Regency Screens

Great company and people to work with.

Very professional from start to finish.From the Time Lachlan gave me the quote until the screen was installed I had no problems. I’m also impressed with the Nanoclean they cost the glass with.

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great result, quality product and service

We replaced tired wardrobe doors in 2 rooms with mirrored sliders from Regency for a great result. Stephen was very professional and helpful throughout the project. He gave us great advice on options to guide us to the right choice for the rooms and then followed up after installation. Terrific service and very competitive on price. Thoroughly recommend Regency.

Alexis P.Regency Screens

very happy with my new walk in Robe

Thanks you Steve for your assistance and help to design the perfect robes for my individual requirements. Im very happy with the layout and the installer was very professional. Many Thanks ..Sandi

Alexis P.Regency Screens

Shower screen order and installation

Lachlan Scott rep was extremely knowledgeable and had good advise for the selection of screens and follow up for installation went extremely smoothly. Completed job was to clients satisfaction. wold not hesitate to recommend him and his company to any builders.