• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great job, quick turn around thanks!

Required replacement shower screen as original one was old and no longer up to task. Prompt quote, short maufacturing timeframe and quick turn around for installation. No issues, very happy with end result

Julia

JuliaVictoria

Very good service!

The communication was very good. Flexibility with timing and happy to reschedule if needed. All finishes up to standards and no rubbish after work was finished. Thanks you guys for helping us with our investment renovation.
Cheers, Julia

Gab

GabVictoria

Great Service!

Regency installed two shower screens at my property in Rosebud. They look fantastic. Lachlan the sales rep was great to deal with. He was punctual and had great ideas on what would work in each space. The Nano clean glass option is working a treat. The installer had to work with walls that are out and he did a sterling job fitting the screens and make them look great.

They did a great job

They came, they measured and this was just before lockdown. So when COVID Lockdown restrictions were over they came back quickly and fitted the showerscreen. It was perfect when installed. They did a great job.

A job well done!

I reached out to Regency Screens to have a shower door/screen replaced prior to advertising a property for sale. As an agent, having a tradesman/service return a quote the day after the original phone call to the office and to then have the work completed within two weeks straight after the madness of the second lockdown easing was greatly appreciated.
Thanks Lachlan and the installation team for your prompt work.

Mick

MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too much deposit

Asking for a 100% deposit then needing to wait for a January install is a bit much
50% deposit is more realistic. We went to another local company that just asked for a more reasonable deposit terms

Rifaat S.

Rifaat S.Australian Capital Territory

6 weeks wait without installation

We had the shower screens measured and were told that they'd be installed in three weeks time.
After three weeks, they said they need another 10 days because something went wrong!
After the 10 days, they said that the screens that they received were not the right ones we ordered and they need another 9 working days.
So after 6 weeks, we're still without the shower screens.
We had to cancel the order as we lost all trust in their ability to deliver on their promised dates.

S Booth

S BoothGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job

Lachlan and his team, including Renae and Sam the installer did a great job to quote, schedule and install my shower screen in Melbourne. We had to reschedule because of Covid-19, however it was arranged promptly and Sam followed all safety precautions needed, he was very polite and most importantly did a great job with the shower. Very happy.

Jeanne B.

Jeanne B.South East Queensland, QLD

So much storage.

The service, installation and follow-up is always perfect, we have now had 6 wardrobes done by Regency, and Stephen and his team always go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction, thank you.

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything we wanted

We decided to use Regency despite having read some negative reviews on line. They are part of the big Jeld Wen organisation and we felt confident that any issues would be resolved. Their representative Stephen was very professional and prompt with his quote, and set a realistic timeline for production and installation of our new shower screen. The semi frameless screen was installed on the agreed date and time and 8 weeks later we're very happy with it and the Regency frameless mirror that we also had installed. We'll be using Regency again when time comes to update our ensuite.

What great service

I’d like to kindly thank Stephen for his services in the last 10 years one of the best reps in Brisbabe. Yesterday I called Stephen for a quick turn around because we’re selling our home and he delivered over night thanks and I’d recommend Stephen in the future for quality service
Thanks Stephen
Kind regards
Place Property Developments

Niel

Niel

Excellent Service Thanks Steve

Recently had shower screens and wardrobes installed to our new home.
Steve Watkins made the process very easy, he was very helpful and knowledgeable, nothing was too much trouble.
Highly recommend Regency due to the excellent service.

Thanks again Steve.

Kath

KathQueensland

Just perfect

Just had my shower screen installed recently by Darren (the installer), the wow factor that I got when he finished my new screen was amazing. The measure and quote by the Regency Rep Stephen was outstanding, very professional and gave me great advice.

Alexis P.Regency Screens

Had our shower screen and mirrors fitted recently. Shawn was extremely helpful with ideas where to put a full length mirror and assisting with what height the mirror should go to above the sinks. Ryan and another guy arrived exactly when they said they would and removed the door which I should have organised! They were extremely efficient and friendly. I highly recommend this company and will be using them again. Great service and great price ✅

Leanne B

Leanne BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy Customer Review

Thank you to Aleasha for all your professional advice and guidance when choosing my shower screen, you made it a stress-free process which I really appreciated as a bathroom renovation is a highly stressful project at the best of times. I couldn’t be happier with the end result. The Nano clean is brilliant!
Also would like to thank Chris Haverley for the prompt, friendly installation, he did a great job.
Overall top service, timely delivery and installation.
Very happy customer and I would definitely recommend you to friends and family.

Ross

RossSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy with the finished product

Stephen the rep gave great advice and Darren the installer was meticulous with his installation . Matt black was the perfect choice to give me the on trend look I was after

Jenny

JennyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and installation.

Thanks Aleasha for your customer service and friendliness.
Thanks Nathan for the great intallation, looks fabulous.
Would recommend Regency Screens anytime.
Good communication through the whole experience.
Look forward to doing further business with Recency.

Leo F.

Leo F.Southwest, VIC

Another sterling performance by Regency

Having used Regency previously I arranged for 8 wardrobe doors, to be delivered and installed on the Bellarine. The Representative, Warehouse and Installer made the process easy and simple. The communication throughout was excellent and the doors were delivered and installed within 2 weeks despite the current issues with COVID-19. Would highly recommend.

Alexis P.Regency Screens

Very happy with our wardrobe

Very happy with wardrobes that we have just got installed throughout our house.
Grant was awesome to deal with and was happy to help with ideas would highly recommend and the frameless looks amazing wouldn’t change anything.

Perfection

Great service from the start !
Great advice !
Installation perfect!

Professional efficient and quality!
Happy with both my new shower screens !
Thankyou Aleesha !
Highly recommend you and Regency Screens !
My bathrooms look amazing !