• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Rebekah B.

Rebekah B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Custom made cupboard

I just had Marty install my cupboard and he did a fantastic job! He was on time and was able to work around my schedule. Love the VJ style door we chose

Brenda

BrendaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Trent and Will recently installed my shower screen. They were very professional, friendly and helpful! I would highly recommend them to anyone. Civic kept me up to date with the process which was great.

Narelle C.

Narelle C.South East Queensland, QLD

Shower screen adjustments

Rob R came around to fix our shower screen doors. Very prompt and professional service and he completed the job within fifteen minutes. Would highly recommend Civic Screens to everyone.

Sheila W

Sheila WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replacement Shower Screen

I was told that an etched shower screen, installed by Stegbar, in a new house, could not be replaced. Told this on two separate visits by Stegbar. I contacted Civic, who sent Mr John McSpedden to look at the job. He informed me that it could be done and measured, re measured and sent me a quote. Within a couple of weeks I had fitter Luke Anderson (and his cheerful buddies) deliver and fit my new clear shower screen. Brilliant result and a happy customer here. Will be back for some work on my closet! Thank you John, Luke and Civic.

Jenny P.

Jenny P.South East Queensland, QLD

Shower Screen Installer

I would like to thank Damien who installed my shower screens. He was the most pleasant tradie I have ever had to deal with. Nothing was too much, he turned up when he said he would, he informed me all through the job.

Ron A.

Ron A.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Job

Thanks to Steve and Steve for installing 2 new shower screens in the bathroom and ensuite. The design of the screens were exactly what we wanted and look fantastic...very happy with the result. The guys were friendly and very professional.

Sharlene

SharleneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service & Manners

Overwhelmed with appreciation for Damien of Civic Shower Screens and Wardrobes. Always used the most amazing manners and made sure jobs were completed to an incredible level 110% and more. Extremely impressed with his workmanship and honesty. Highly recommend!!
Thanks Damien

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful job

Great lines and the door is so light to open and close compared to our old one. Damien put it up and what a nice man. Explained what he was doing, made me feel good.
Joy

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Hi thanks for the reivew. Damien is a very polite, he is invaluable to our company.

cheryl262

cheryl262Queensland

Great work boys

Had Trent & will fit our new shower screen in our en-suite,great job,very polite boys,went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect.
Would not hesitate to recommend them & civic for their service

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thank you very much for the review, I'll let Trent and Will know.

Grimace

GrimaceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly tradesman and excellent workmanship

Jason installed a shower screen for me. He was very efficient, friendly and did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend him for any future needs. Very much appreciated, thank you.

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thansk for the review. I'll let Jason know the positive feedback.

Great in all respects

Civic Screens were wonderful - from quote to installation. I would like to thank Rob R, Chris B and Drew C for a fantastic job in installing our large wardrobe mirror doors in two bedrooms. Being an older home there was a problem and these 3 took it as a challenge to find a solution. They had to go away and arrange a new part to be constructed that would fit between our tiled bathroom door and the track. They promptly returned and fitted all with perfection with out extra cost to us. Customer service on the phone was great and all went so smoothly. When they said they would be there they were and messaged me to remind me that they were on their way. Were also very polite and professional at all times. Thank you for a job well done !

pleasure and efficient

We had our shower screen and mirror measured and installed by Damien . Professional, efficient and a pleasure to deal with bathroom looks great ! Thanks again very happy with end result

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thanks for the review and I'll let Damien know.

Chez

ChezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and Sandi was very professional.

The shower glass seals perfectly. The shower makes the bathroom look plush. Sandi was on time and finished when he said he would. Thank you for a beautiful big shower.

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thanks for the review, Sandi is relatively new to our company but he has certainly hit the ground running.

Great job Sandi

Wonderful bathroom bath and shower screens installed by Sandi from Civic Screens today. Thanks for the great service and advice! Perfect job and we hope to see you back for the second bathroom renovation! Cheers!

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thanks so much Joe, we appreciate your review. I will pass your lovely feedback on to Sandi who will be thrilled to hear it. So happy to hear that you like your new shower screens and we look forward to working with you again soon!

JudySouth East Queensland, QLD

A Very Satisfied Customer!

Civic Screens lives up to its reviews. Quality products, quality people. Salesman Steve had more ideas than the previous 4 asked to quote. Installer Robbie, assisted by Travis, would be the best, paying attention to detail to ensure a quality installation. .
I would recommend Civic Screens to anyone as I believe I received quality products and value for money, based on other quotes.
Bel understands the importance of keeping the customer informed. She kept me informed every step of the way when the order was delayed due to a supplier problem . Judy

Stefan S.Civic Screens

What a lovely review Judy, thank you so much! I have passed on your feedback to all involved who will be very happy to hear it. It's great to hear that you like your shelving :-)

Judy

Hi Stefan, it was my pleasure to give the review as all staff involved deserved a "pat on the back". Bel is a gem, as she understands the need and importance of keeping the customer informed.
Cheers, Judy

Fiona

FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Work!

Keith came out and gave us a measure and quote for a new shower screen and was very helpful. Sandi from Civic installed our shower screen. Very friendly and polite and worked fast and efficient. Well Done!

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thank you for your review Fiona, we really appreciate it! I will pass your lovely feedback on to Keith and Sandy who will be very happy to hear it.

varsity

varsitySouth East Queensland, QLD

EXCEPTIONAL WORKMANSHIP

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Wow, thanks so much for your review, it really does mean a lot to us. I have passed on your feedback to everyone involved and they were all very happy to hear it. Thanks so much again!

Tony

TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great work and real skillset!

I had the pleasure to get my new wardrobes installed by Mohamed. I can't remember last time I met someone so hardworking, dedicated, attent to details with such amazing skills and professionalism. Everything looks amazing thanks to Mohamed! Well done Civic! Your people make a huge difference!!

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thanks so much for your review Tony! I will pass on your positive feedback to Mohamed who will be very happy to hear it.

Great Work under Arduous Conditions

Smaller Steve of the Steve combination was left to install our shower screen by himself. The job took over four hours and finished at 7.00pm. Considering the difficulties of fitting this roller door shower screen he performed an excellent job with professionalism. Thank you Civic

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thanks so much for your review Col, we really appreciate it. I will pass on your lovely feedback to our Steve's who will be very happy to hear it.

Excellent job

Rob work and assistant simply excellent, I will recommend Civic all the time, after passing for an unpleasant experience Civic give me a different opinion about your industry, well done Rob keep up your good service.....

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thanks for your review Joe, we really appreciate it. I have passed on your positive feedback to Rob who was thrilled to hear it. Thanks so much for your future recommendations too!