Civic Screens

See the Best Bathroom Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bathroom Mirror

Thank you to Steve & Steve for your prompt & efficient work. The guys even took their shoes off when coming into my home, which I don't expect anyone to do. The job was perfect & they totally cleaned everything up perfect. Thank you once again. Highly recommend these guys. Shirley

Excellent Job by The 2 Steves on the Mirror truck

Thanks Steve and Steve for installing my new shower screen. Really lovely guys, offered to take off their shoes! Beautifully installed, no mess, efficient, and it looks fabulous.
Also a big Thankyou to Daniel who removed my old screen. Another lovely young man, and so very helpful, offering suggestions and making me aware of issues I didn’t realise.
Well done Civic for the great service!

Rates and Fees
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a lovely review. Our Steve's and Daniel are very happy with your feedback.

Fantastic service and quality products

Thank you Leah and Bec for outstanding customer service and making sure jobs are getting installed on time , every time.
It’s a pleasure to work with such professional people that know quality counts.

Rates and Fees
Thank you for your review Peter. It is very nice to hear that your are happy with the products and service you are receiving from us. Leah and Bec are thrilled that you are happy.

perfect work

I had Rob and Simon come out to our site and they did an immaculate job installing wardrobes. They did a very fast, smart and professional job. Will definitely use civic in the future. Thank you

Rates and Fees
Thank you so much for your review Ben, we really appreciate it. Rob and Simon are so happy with your positive feedback. We are happy that you like your wardrobes.

Double shower screens done by Dan

Dan came in the late hours of the day and installed two shower screens for us in quick time and to a high standard. We are very pleased with the installation and quality of the job - very professional and good attention to detail. Dan was on time and very friendly. We have no problem recommending him for any job. He is one of the best tradesmen we have encountered and stands out among the rest.

Rates and Fees
Thank you so much for your review Julie, we really appreciate it. Your feedback is so nice to hear, I will pass it on to Dan who will be very happy.

Splash back installation.

Big Thanks to Mat Stephen and Pat Stephen who installed our splash back, did an amazing job so happy with the work. and worked late on a friday to get it done.

Rates and Fees
Thank you for your review Samamtha, we really do appreciate it. I will pass your positive feedback on to Mat & Pat.

Job well done

Good professional job, very pleased with the two shower screens installed. Thanks to Tony for the helpful advice and set-out. Also the installer Caleb very polite and efficient - job well done.

Thank you for your review Johnny, we definitely appreciate it. We are happy to hear that you are very pleased with your Shower Screens.

Love our new screen.

Great job civic shower screens ,the 2 Steve's on the mirror truck did an excellent job,very conteous,and turned up on time . Would recommend to anyone buying shower screens vrey satisfied customers.

Rates and Fees
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. I have passed your positive feedback on to our 2 Steve's.

Good job

Great quality work and prompt service, we are very happy with the installation of our new shower screen. We recommend civic to everyone, we are Very happy with Aaron’s service.

Rates and Fees
Thank you for your review Shae, we appreciate it. I have passed on your positive feedback on to Aaron.

The 2 Steves on the mirror truck

I had organised Civic Shower Screens to measure and install 10ml frameless screens in my e/s & bathroom. I get a call from Leah that they are on board the next couple of days and then the 2 Steves ring to install that day.They did a fantastic job, cleaning as they removed the old screens and installed the new ones ,It has made the rooms look so fresh and modern. Well done Civic and the 2 Steves definitely will recommend

Rates and Fees
Thank you for your review Peter, we really appreciate it. I have passed your positive feedback on to Leah and our 2 Steve's.

Outstanding job Leah & Bec

Bec & Leah were great to deal with for my shower screens and wardrobes, Made life very easy for me.
Fitter done a great job also
Will be recommending civic to everyone

Rates and Fees
Thank you for your review Greg, we really appreciate it. Leah and Bec are very thankful for your review.

Excellent customer service!!

Thank you Damien and Bec!! We recently made contact with Civic to enquire about cleaning products to best keep our new shower screens as new. Bec took the call and was excellent. She is pleasant and helpful and most importantly rings back when she says she will. She promptly provided us with requested information and as a result we have had the screens treated with Endure Shield. Damien arrived as promised to complete the job. Professional and courteous he did an excellent job, even going the extra mile to solve another little issue with the screens that he himself noticed and brought to our attention. Excellent customer service and attention to detail!! Qualities that are nearly impossible to find in tradesmen these days. Excellent job!! Highly recommend!! Richard and Danielle

Leah & Bec deserve a bonus

Since being back with Civic (which I had reservations about from previous experience) I am impressed with service, timeframes, and support but want a particular mention to the frontliners Leah and Bec who,s willingness to not only resolve but to go beyond to help with any issues is appreciated and very refreshing. Hats off

Good Job Caleb S.

Thank-you for taking the time to listen to us Caleb. You installed our screens in an efficient and professional manner. It took a lot less time than we expected. Thank-you Caleb.

Rangi was quick, efficient and knowledgeable. Really friendly guy also. Excellent service, and install. Even went above and beyond and fixed a small problem in my en-suite screen. Highly recommend. Very happy with product

Excellent value & fantastic service

We had a shower screen installed (Caleb) who was in & out in 45mins. Beautiful shower screen & lovely installer. We’re renovators & this company offers great value. Tony initially did our measure & quote & was very efficient, polite & answered any questions I had with no dramas. Thanks Civic, Caleb & Tony! I can finally shower! (Ignore the black tape - hubby has some sealing & tiling to finish!)

Rates and Fees

I had a new shower installed a couple of weeks ago and it is perfect, cannot fault it.
Thank you Civic and to Damien who Installed it. really hard worker

August 12th 2019 Update: Great Team at Civic

Big thank you to the team at Civic for our new Shower screens, and thank you to Damien for installing them and for the girls in the office. thank you

Great installation of 2 door wardrobe

Darran H did a great job in installing a 2 door wardrobe in my unit. Civic were excellent from start to finish - very timely in coming to quote, great friendly service, discussed options with me, timely production of the wardrobe and great installation. I was very happy with quality, fit and price. I would recommend to others.

Excellent service and installation

I use Civic exclusively for my business.
Another great installation job by Daniel in a very difficult shower area.
As usual, great communication and persistance.
Thanks Daniel and the Civic team, well done!
Shower Surgeons Australia

Great job damien

Damien installed a showers screen and a mirror and it looks so good. Will definitely be getting civic to do all our job as they are fast and well priced