Civic Screens

Civic Screens

See the Best Bathroom Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Civic Screens

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Joy
JoySouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally satisfied

I have fully renovated my ensuite bathroom and in the last week, I have had Civic Shower Screens install a new frameless shower screen and mirror. Their service from start to finish has been excellent - professional, timely, high quality products and seamless installation. I couldn’t have been happier with the Installer Mat. His service was excellent. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend your company. Thank you for such a pleasant experience.

Civic went above and beyond

Gasjack
GasjackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just thrilled with our 4 mirror doors and the installation

Damien P, the installer, was very professional and completed the installation efficiently leaving the area clean. He did a lovely job and was happy to answer all of our questions. Civic have been great to deal with and we would be happy to recommend them to anyone.

Carmen
CarmenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service and Product - Wardrobe, Sliding Doors and Shower Screen Install

From start to finish, excellent service and product. Sent enquiry within hrs I had an appointment. Stephen measured the job for both shower screen and full wardrobe fitout plus doors the quote was fast and pricing was great but so too was his knowledge. The high level of communication and professionalism followed from Damian and Adam and the team coordinating. Both Damian and Adam did a fantastic job with build and install, they were true professionals. I would highly recommend Civic to anyone. Thanks Civic- Stephen, Damian and Adam.

Find out how Civic Screens compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Professional Installer with a great attitude

Glen John is a Civic Shower Screen & wardrobe installer on the Hutchies DCG project for some time. The Hutchies site finishing Forman Graham and my self Caine (Site Safety Advisor) were discussing just how nothing is ever to hard for Glen as his always willing to go the extra mile with both production and safety onsite and always maintaining a helpful and positive attitude. Couldn't recommend this young tradesman enough.

Great work!

Steve
Steve

Shower screen installed

Great service from Civic.A big thank you to Matt & Alex who install our shower screen ,they were on time very professional & the work carried out was to a very high standard. Very happy with our shower screen & would use them again. Would definitely recommend them to anyone

Brilliant job

Had my bathroom renovated and couldn't be happier with the product and the two guys who came to do it Matt & Alex. Fantastic job & very professional, thankyou Civic will definitely recommend you

Talara
TalaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shower screen installation

We had mat and alex install a shower screen in our bath room, the whole time they were very professional, both polite and easy to deal with. Would not hesitate to recommend to family and friends.

Maj Seddon
Maj SeddonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service!

Thank you Alex and Matt for good service, he came by to install our shower screen last we and my husband and I qre very happy with how efficient and polite he was. Thanks again

Find out how Civic Screens compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Very pleased with the shower screen I had installed by Mat & alex. They were both very professional, clean and efficient. Would highly recommend and would use civic again in the future

Mikayla
MikaylaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional work

I’ve had Alex and Matt do an installation at my property, both blokes are so professional at their job and did it perfectly. If I ever need anything installed again I will be going with civic and recommending you to friends and family and requesting these two installers again. Couldn’t fault them.

Cass and Tim
Cass and TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Could not fault this company at all.

We had Matthew and Alex come to our home to sort out a problem with an extra large mirror previously installed not by them. They attended the job on time and were very friendly and professional. They resolved the problem on site. A pleasure having them in our home. Thanks guys for a great job done!

Shower screen installation

A very positive experience with CIVIC shower screen. Kenan Nudok did a thorough quote. Installer Damien Pirrone was professional and very efficient. Highly recommend CIVIC will use their service again.

Shower Screen and mirror

Just want to thank Steve and Steve on the Mirror Truck for their great service and professionalism today. Their fantastic work was the final touch in order to complete our ensuite renovation!! Well done :)

Damian F.
Damian F.South East Queensland, QLD

New Shower Screen

We had a Semi-framed Shower Screen installed in our Ensuite recently and from the initial contact with Civic to the install they were extremely knowledgeable, helpful and professional. I am a tradesman, and have been in the industry for a fair time, the Installer (Sandi) was very skilled in his job - Would recommend to anyone - Very happy with the job.