95% · 39918 · 4%
4.9

B Cooper
B Cooper

No hassle free

Simon and Peter installed our screen today on time and extremely happy with the service and installation all very professional handled
Jane
JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kristy the receptionist was great

Receptionist Kristy was great. She was very knowledeable, helpful and very easy to deal with in relation to our request.
Leanne H.
Leanne H.

Easy to deal with, great product

I had Civic install some new robe doors they look amazing and have really brightened up the bedrooms. Barry did an amazing job installing them and when one set was cut short Kristy in the office was so helpful and able to get them remade and Barry had them all installed within a couple of days. Highly recommend Civic.
BARBARA
BARBARADarwin, NT3 posts

GLASS SHOWER SCREEN REPLACEMENT

I am very disappointed in the service I received with this company and lack of communication after not showing up for the appointment.
I had a shower screen booked in for a Thursday couple weeks back and a no show we and the hotel management tried to contact them the next day to ask why and organize another time left 3 messages no return call. I called them (owner of apartment) following Monday to be told someone was off sick but that's ok call and reschedule I said it shouldn't be us chasing up. They then couldn't fit me in till Tuesday and that was only because i pushed the issue they're at fault for not rescheduling for the Friday, I lost 5 nights rent due to this. NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER WILL NOT USE AGAIN...
Job Satisfaction
Civic Screens   DM
Shane NashRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Great service and priced right

I do business with Kristy on a day to day basis and can highly recommend her. Always willing to go the extra mile and puts herself out there. Great asset for Civic.
Janine H.
Janine H.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic work Steve & Steve

We had our shower screen replaced and added a semi frameless shower. Steve & Steve from on the mirrors truck were fantastic. the shower area looks amazing and makes the shower look bigger somehow. Would definitely recommend these guys.
B West
B West

Very tidy job

Dimitri recently installed a walk in robe and fitted the rest of the shelving at Leilani Drv Birkdale and has now fitted out the walk in robe at Schoeck Rd Sheldon
Each time I have been very pleased with his work and dealing with Civic

Would recommend Civic to anyone wanting their projects done

Richard
RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shower screen

beau & Izzy installed new shower screen. They were professional and prompt. Thanks guys.
Cherisa J.
Cherisa J.

Our wardrobes exceeded expectations!

Steve was super easy to work with, proving practical advice on how to maximise our storage. Dimitri put that dream into reality. For almost 12 hours he didn’t stop creating four beautiful wardrobes which should be shown in a magazine! Thank you to all involved!
Happy
HappySouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Shower screen

Beau and Josh did a great job at fixing my problem with the shower screen. Thanks
John a
John aSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shower screen

Beau was very helpful and appreciated very much this close to Christmas
Anne Bannerman
Anne BannermanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nikola G Review

Nikola attended to install a shower screen in our ensuite. He was on time, courteous and professional. He did a great job with the installation. We would highly recommend Civic Screens and in particular Nikola.
Thank you for doing such a great job Nikola.
Kaz
Kaz

Mirror Replacement

Done a great job very quick and efficient! Very happy ! Beau and Nathan
Nathan Parker
Nathan Parker

Wine cabinet install

Beau and Nathan were awesome, attention to detail was well thought out.
Jordan
JordanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Builder kept happy!

Beau and Nathan arrived to site and installed our shower screen in a timely and neat manner. Very happy!