Civic Screens

• Rates and Fees

Tanya price

Tanya price

Mat C and Shane were great

I can't say the same for the rest of the service I received. I received a mirror with a mark on it. Someone came to look, which was great. Said it was in the glass and they would replace it. This was organized, also great. The person who came to replace the mirror came the day after the organized day, said he couldn't do it because he didn't have the experience or equipment so he couldn't do it. Mat and Shane came and within minutes identified the mark could be removed and all was fixed. I'm happy the issue was followed up and fixed, just could have been a smoother process. Eg, don't send someone who doesn't have the experience to do the job.

Job Satisfaction

Michelle

MichelleWorongary

Great service and product

We has Steve & Steve out to fit our final shower screen in our new build. They were efficient and friendly - got the job done with no fuss. Thanks guys for a job well done and a great product.

Dette

DetteQueensland

Civic were friendly and easy to deal with from the first point of contact. Measure and quote within a few days. Very happy with the service from each person I dealt with.

Find out how Civic Screens compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Shower screen an installation..

Very good product and installer Sandi Cupovic dun excellent job, expert in his field. Delivered the shower screens as ordered in a very professional manner. Service, professional and friendly. Thank you

Robert lidster

Robert lidsterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Streamline and professional from start to finish

The product was organised through Casey constructions. Civic were always on time and delivered the shower screens as ordered in a very professional manner. We cant use the shower for a day or so due to silicone around the tiles at the bottom of the surrounding glass but the finished job looks very good.

Highly recommend!!!

Civic installed a glass splash back to our new kitchen. Quality, service, professional and friendly team A++
Thanks Steve & Steve on the mirror truck.. so stoked with the final product.

moyal

moyalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with a whole process.

Drew and Matt installed a shower screen and mirror in my renovaed bathroom. Great job and Drew advised how to keep the screen clean which will such a difference. Also advised how to clean a dirty screen which was useful as I have another shower. Everyone I soke to when I rang were equally friendly and helpful.

Jasminka Susa

Jasminka Susa

They only deserve 3 stars due to the professionalism of their installers.

A quote had been given and the deposit payed to install a sliding double door shower screen with enduro shield.
1st attempt : Installer came to install the screen but luckily before the installation realised that the glass was not covered with enduro shield.
2nd attempt: Installer completed the installation and after inspection we realised that they had installed a completely different shower screen than specified.
I have to add that both installers were very courteous and professional.

Nicholas smith

Nicholas smithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent work by civic screens

Civic screens recently provided mirror robes and frame less shower screens for me, Steve and Dylan did an amazing job. I highly recommend using civic screens as they give an outstanding quality product.

Find out how Civic Screens compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Matt and Drew did a great job of installing a new shower screen in our renovated bathroom. Great value for money and I love my new shower. Very happy with the result.

Sarah C

Sarah CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the results

Couldn’t be happier with the work. We’ve had Civic install the shower screens and a niche shelf for two of our bathroom renos. On both occasions the team were super quick, professional and friendly, producing quality work. The outcome has been exactly as expected both times. Thanks guys!

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Steve and Steve

Great install and well done. The team were very professional - Prompt, on time.

Thirty words is a ridiculous ask so I am just typing for the sake of typing. Really!

Paddy I

Paddy IRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Unbelievable improvement

From design to quote to installation, the Civic crew delivered.
My new walk in robe was installed in a true tradesman like fashion.
An excellent result with a very reasonable price tag.
Thankyou for making this task an easy one.

MandyH

MandyHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service as usual

Thanks for the great service Sandi
Job was neat and quick.
Very polite. Always use them and never disappointed.
They give great service and prices are always competitive.

Betty B

Betty BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great shower screen!!

Beautiful functional shower screen - third time we’ve used Civic and they always do a great job. It was in an awkward spot but they made it work. Thanks heaps Sandi

New is good !

Thank you everyone at Civic Shower Screens especially Steve and Steve who fitted new frameless shower screen and mirror ! Newly renovated bathroom looks great thanks all involved as much appreciated !

3 Jobs done and very happy

I have had the pleasure of having a new set of wardrobes installed in my garage, a kitchen splash back and a shower screen. Ismail is wonderful person, all the installers have been fantastic and I am very happy with my jobs. I did have issues with small errors in measurements, but everything is custom, people need to remember that it only takes a small mistake and the glass needs to be re made. I can NOT fault how I have been treated nor the end result of my home reno. I look forward to using this company again for my ens reno and mirrors in my girls bedrooms. I wish to thank the installers, not all I can remember, Luke, Ryan all of them need to be told of their great work. Regards, Maria, Yatala

Sue465

Sue465South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Finish

Mat & Drew installed the shower screen & mirror in our ensuite yesterday. They were prompt, friendly acurate & even gave me advice on how to drill into tiles. Would definately recommend them.

Stephen

StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service

Thanks to Steve and Steve of the Civic Mirror truck for their on time arrival,product knowledge and repair work on the shower sealant. Great representatives for the Civic product and service.

Perfect shower screen

Perfect shower screen and fantastic customer service. I dealt with two lovely ladies Bec and Leah, who were both very professional and quick with all communication and questions that I had.
Highly recommend Civic for anyone needing work, replacement or repairs.