Civic Screens

See the Best Bathroom Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Civic Screens

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Used civic on multiple builds- clients happy with results

The team at civic are a pleasure to work with. Any issues are worked through and the end result keeps any discerning client happy- keep up the good work team

Graham
Grahambrisbane

Rob was amazing

Rob was very helpful and he did a great job fixing our shower screen. He also made sure everything was clean afterwards and asked if we had any further queries, highly recommend.

Wendy
WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

So impressed.

Wendy

Thankyou Civic Shower Screens for installing my shower screen today by two of your exceptional staff Luke and Jake. These two guys did any amazing job, calling to let me know how far away they were and extremely good at their craft and get on with it in a polite manner. A perfect job.
Also to Steve who came to measure knew what he was doing and very professional.

jim
jimSouth East Queensland, QLD

install rectifications

Your installer Damian has to be the most attention to detail worker I have met, We have just built our dream home with five ensuite, Damian rectified installation faults and made them perfect. His polite and professional manner is a credit to him and your company.

My screens and wardrobes are excellent, look fantastic and make such a difference

Trent and Will were very friendly, helpful and did a great job. Trent noticed a dent in a shower screen and has come back with replacement, no fuss and a very thorough job. It was obvious Trent was teaching Will and he was doing so in a polite, constructive and professional manner.
I would also like to praise the the gentleman who quoted the screens, he was friendly, helpful with advice and very easy to deal with (just not sure of his name).

Perfect end result

We are very happy with the new look of our shower screens.
Our fitter Damien did an excellent job, we could not fault him through the whole process of fitting out our new shower screens.
Damien was very professional and also very easy to talk to thru out the job, he was a pleasure to deal with.
He is a credit to Civic Shower Screens.

Mark V
Mark VBrisbane

A business is only as good as it's employees

Stefan S.Civic Screens
Rebecca
RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing built in wardrobe

Rob came out and installed a built in wardrobe in our garage for all our extra stuff. He was on time efficient and a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend

Levi Van DijkSouth East Queensland, QLD

I Would Look Elsewhere

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Muz
MuzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shane and Matt came to install mirrors and shower screen today. They were professional, friendly and went out of their way to ensure that we were happy with the result.

Warranty Service

Recently we became aware of a problems with our shower screens installed 15 months earlier by Civic Screens. On contacting them we were requested to forward photos of the said problem. This we did. The next day, Friday, they contacted us to advise that a serviceman would come Monday morning.
As advised, he arrived on time & attended to the problems efficiently, without question.
We are very happy & pleased with the service given by Civic Screens.
Jeff Hore…

Elaine
ElaineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome - exactly as ordered

Mat and Shane provided a professional, uncomplicated service - highly recommend. The screen is great quality and very sturdy and they arrived to fit the screen in the time frame they provided. Excellent jobCheers boys!

Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my new wardrobe

I had a design plan and Civic helped me with my design to create a fabulous new wardrobe. Personalised service and Imran did a terrific job installing. He was friendly, timely and professional.

A and K
A and KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy with everything

We asked Civic to replace two semi-frameless shower screens with fully frameless screens. The sales person was helpful and answered all my questions. We received updates via phone calls and SMS to confirm exactly when the screens would be installed. The installer was Chris W and while he was quick he was still very thorough. He went out of his way to make sure the screens were perfect and that we were happy with the finished result.

Rozina R
Rozina RAU

Wonderful service

I dealt with Maddie on numerous occassions. She is such a lovely and helpful lady to deal with. A couple things needed to be fixed and this was done promptly and followed up extremely well.

Read more reviews - page 2