• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Tony

TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great work and real skillset!

I had the pleasure to get my new wardrobes installed by Mohamed. I can't remember last time I met someone so hardworking, dedicated, attent to details with such amazing skills and professionalism. Everything looks amazing thanks to Mohamed! Well done Civic! Your people make a huge difference!!

Great Work under Arduous Conditions

Smaller Steve of the Steve combination was left to install our shower screen by himself. The job took over four hours and finished at 7.00pm. Considering the difficulties of fitting this roller door shower screen he performed an excellent job with professionalism. Thank you Civic

Excellent job

Rob work and assistant simply excellent, I will recommend Civic all the time, after passing for an unpleasant experience Civic give me a different opinion about your industry, well done Rob keep up your good service.....

Quick and clean service

Steve and Steve both replaced a damage mirror fast and on time. The site was left clean and tidy. I would recommend them to anyone that needs glass work done!

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it! I will pass your positive feedback on to our Steve's who will be thrilled to hear it.

amazing job

we had mark mccauley come install our new shower screen, he was prompt and got the job done. end result is amazing and would highly reccommend him. would use him again in the future.

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thank you for your review Reana, we definitely appreciate it. I will pass your lovely feedback on to Mark who will be happy to hear it.

Excellent Semi Frameless Shower Installation

We found Caleb Stockdale to be very thorough. He discovered a mistake prior to installation that the previous chap had made. He double checked everything, remeasured and then came back with the new one and installed our semi frameless shower screen. He was very polite, punctual and a pleasure to deal with. We're so glad Caleb did our job. It looks amazing and we'd definitely recommend him to others.

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thanks for your review Jodie, we definitely appreciate it. I will pass your lovely feedback on to Caleb who will be happy to hear it.

Excellent Job

A BIG Thank you to Luke & Blair from Civic for a fantastic job installing our shower screens and mirrors to all 19 of our high end luxury Units.
You guys have done a awesome job and a pleasure to deal with.
Thanks once again.

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thanks so much for your review Jordan, we definitely appreciate it. I will pass your lovely feedback on to our guys who will be happy to hear it.

Absolutely amazing service

⭐️Fast and very happy with the service. Love my 2 bedroom cupboards, new linen cupboard, study nook and pantry. Thank you Benin, Kyle and Keith amazing service. Thank you so much ⭐️

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review Kelly and Scott, we appreciate it. I will pass your kind feedback on to all involved and they will be very happy to hear it. So happy you love your new shelving :-)

Kieran

KieranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast service, great price and a great looking shower screen

Fast service, great price and a great looking shower screen. After years of delaying fitting a shower screen to our renovation, Civic made it all too easy, and quick also!

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thanks so much for your review Kieran, we definitely appreciate it. It's great to hear that you are happy with your new shower screen :-)

Anna

AnnaCoomera

Marty and Mandy - The A Team

Thanks so much Marty and Mandy for doing a top job on our wardrobe and hall cupboard shelving. Highly recommend to others. Cheapest quote I received and absolutely no complaints. Win - Win !!

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thank you for your review Anna, we definitely appreciate it. Marty and Mandy will be very happy to hear about your lovely review.

Excellent Service from Mike and Dan

Absolutely delighted with our new shower screen and the professional and friendly service provided by Mike and Dan. They are definitely assets to the organisation. We would engaged Civic for any future renovations and highly recommend the product, service and installation to others.

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thank you for your review Maureen, we appreciate it. I have passed your lovely feedback on to both Mike and Dan who were very happy to hear it. It's great to hear that you were happy with our products and service, so thank you.

Overall great quality and very happy

Had Greg come and quote as great ideas plus 30 years of experience as really knows his trade. Thanks Greg as really appreciate all your help and advice. Quote was excellent plus had the two Stephen's come and install the mirror's in two WIR and excellent installers plus had Imran put a unit up in our garage plus shoe racks under our stairs and again outstanding worker. Overall very happy client as would recommend Civic. Thanks Tony Liz (Newport)

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thank you so much for your review Tony. Greg was really happy to hear your feedback, as were our Steve's and Imran. So happy you like your WIR mirrors and shelving. Thanks again for taking the time to give us a review.

LYNDA

LYNDASouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent job

From Adam doing the quotation, to Darren doing the fitting, great job, extremely happy with both wardrobe doors and shower screen. Both nice guys to deal with. Just have to find out a way to stop the cats opening the sliding wardrobe doors, because they so smooth and effortless to open. Yes Adam, the cats can open them.

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thanks for your review Lynda, we definitely appreciate it. Adam and Darren are both stoked that you were happy with their service and our products. Love your comment about your cats, thanks for sharing that :-)

Top class service from start to finish

Thank you Civic Showerscreens & Wardrobes!! Our wardrobes are well designed and installation went smoothly. And great follow up from Steve and Steve on the Mirror Truck for delivery and installation of our mirrors!

Stefan S.Civic Screens

We are so happy to hear that you like your mirrors Fiona. I will pass your lovely feedback on to our Steve's who will be very happy to hear it.

Shower screen & Mirror

Great communication, faultless level of service from both Troy and Damien.
Damien did the install, he was on time and did a great job on both our shower screen and mirror. He went above and beyond to give us a great finish to our newly renovated bathroom. Thank you once again!
Price was very reasonable too and we would not hesitate to recommend Civic Screens to anyone in the future.
Emma & Gavin, Forest Lake

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thanks so much for your review Kwozie, we really appreciate it! I will pass your lovely feedback on to Damien and Troy who will be very happy to hear it. So happy that you like your shower screen and mirror!

ThomasSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great Splash-back

Steve & Alex on the Mirror Truck installed the splash-back. The fit was excellent and the guys were courteous and efficient. The socket outlets had to be raised 50mm and they made no fuss about having to adjust the cut out to suit the dimensions provided for the splash-back.
A great install and many thanks to Steve and Alex for making it happen.

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thanks for your review Thomas, we appreciate it. We are happy that you like your splash-back. It's great to hear that you were satisfied with Steve and Alex' service, I will pass your positive feedback on to them.

Many thanks

:) :)

Thank you to Chris P for his patience & help in designing my custom made shelving. And to Jamie G for safe & trustworthy delivery.
Am really happy with my products!! - Thank you.

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thank you for your review Rebecca, we appreciate it. I will pass your lovely feedback on to Chris and Jamie who will be very happy to hear it. So happy to hear that you like your shelving.

Edwina

EdwinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Damien recently applied Enduo Shield to our shower screen which was installed by Civic. Cannot thank him enough for his great customer service and quality of work. I would highly recommend Damien.

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thank you for your review Edwina, we appreciate it. I will pass on your lovely feedback to Damien who will be very happy to hear it.

Will

WillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Mirrors & Shower Screen

Thank you to the Civic team for a fantastic job supplying and installing mirrors and shower screens to our home renovation project.
The finished product looks amazing.
Installers Steve & Chris on the mirror truck have done a great job.
They were always on time, courteous and professional. They told me exactly what they were going to do and when - and then did it reliably.
Will.

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Wow what a lovely review, thank you so much Will, we really appreciate it. I will pass your positive feedback on to Steve and Chris who will be stoked. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with your shower screens and mirrors.

No body does it better.

Hutchie site manager Lyra 60 townhouse civic on time on budget and all tradespeople an d rep an asset to company Steve g Dylan hay Benji Matt Stevens and Gary Bear.

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate it. I will pass on your positive feedback to our guys. Thanks again, means a lot to us!