Tile Rescue

Tile Rescue

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Phillip to the rescue !!!

Tile and Grout Rescue totally transformed the tiles in two aged bathrooms. Not ready to renovate but needed a freshen up, tiles cleaned, broken tile replaced, grout and silicone replaced. Above standard service. Prompt, efficient, clean and left no mess. Good advice leading to job day and after care advice. Highly recommended. Thank you Phillip

Thanks Jenny Phil is always very prompt and efficient with his customers . Thanks for your great review. Bill Hyde

Great work

Wayne was very professional and came on time.
He did a great job and make the bathrooms look good again.
He cleaned up the bathrooms and they look great. He is very efficient.

Thanks Kay You're review of Wayne's services are very much appreciated by all Bill Hyde

Thankful I found Sean, Tile Rescue Georges River!

Having recently retiled all downstairs living areas, laundry & powder room I was finding it impossible to remove the grout haze left on the surface & was beginning to regret my decision. Sean was thorough in his explanation of the cleaning process, professional & friendly. Couldn’t believe how great the tiles looked when cleaned properly! I can’t thank Sean enough for ‘rescuing’ my tiles!

Fantastic results

Andrew was great. Attended on time, cleaned up afterwards. We had a leak in the shower base and Tile Rescue certainly came to the rescue. I would recommend Tile Rescue before even thinking about ripping up tiles. Highly Recommended and reasonably priced.

Job Satisfaction
Thanks Chris Leaking showers are a big problem in homes especially if they're not repaired correctly . Andrew and the whole team at Tile Rescue appreciate your feedback Bill Hyde

Brilliant work!!

Friendly, punctual and most informative.
THANK YOU SO MUCH CARPEN!!

Having Tile Rescue to work at my house was one of the best decisions I've ever made!

Preparing our house for sale and some of the bathrooms, indoor and outdoor tile areas were looking aged, chipped and very sad.
Excellent advice and expert workmanship - everything looks refreshed and new again.

Pretty sure I received more value than the actual cost.

I contacted Tile Rescue on the recommendation of a family member who was thrilled with the tile restoration in their 2 bathrooms.

Now I have recommended Tile Rescue to my sister and she is so pleased with her shower resealing and regrouting.

Can't recommend Tile Rescue highly enough!!

Job Satisfaction
Thanks Jen Carpen sure does a great job and prides himself on customer service as we all do at Tile Rescue Bill Hyde

My new (but old) bathroom

Steve fixed the shower area in my rental unit. What an amazing job! Waterproofing, re-grouting. Unfortunately it looked so good I had to get him back to do the REST of the bathroom. I can attract a better calibre of tenant thanks to his work. Thanks for the prompt service from Jo on the phone and the work done by Steve.

Excellent work!!!

Jorg was such a great person. He was always on time. Our apartment bathroom was looking so dated and tired. Jorg made it look like new!! Highly recommended his work!!!

Clean, efficient, effective.

Wayne was on time and ready. Polite and efficient he went straight to work upon clarifying the job. He did more than I asked for and left the shower recess sparkling clean. It looks great!

Thanks Jenny We really appreciate that great feedback Bill Hyde

excellent

service and finished job well done by very polite and friendly professional tradesman, who advised us on the best way to do the job and how to look after it in the furure

Thanks Shirley That's great feedback and much appreciated Bill Hyde

Terrific service

Big THANK-YOU to Jorg Dinter Tile Rescue ( Manly)!!!
My tiles look amazing! Fantastic service, prompt, efficient, excellent worksmanship.
Great pricing and extensive knowledge regarding hard surfaces. Absolute pleasure to deal with.The results say it all.

Marilou

Hi Marilou Thanks for your comments and great feedback from all the team at Tile Rescue Bill Hyde

I couldn't be more delighted!

I couldn't be more delighted with the refreshed look of my bathroom and laundry after Jim's 'tile rescue' job. (Tile Rescue Toowoomba)
He was prompt and personable, well organized, tidy and thorough - all that one hopes for in a tradesperson.

Hey Judy thanks for that great review , its very much appreciated Bill Hyde

Excellent and Professional Job

Mick from Tile Resuce Brisbane did an excellent job breathing new life into an old bathroom in a house we are currently renovating. Everything was very professional from the quoting process through to the actual carrying out of the work. With new grout and a total clean the bathroom now fits in with the rest of the renovated house. Thanks Mick for a great job. I would certainly not hesitate to recommend Tile Rescue.

Lyn thanks for your fantastic recommendation . Mick and all the guys at Tile Rescue pride themselves on customer service and results . Thanks again Bill Hyde

Fantastic Job

Rod and Cheyanne from Tile Rescue Port Stephens were fantastic.
Everything was very professional. Rod replied immediately and was on time for the quote. He provided the quote on the spot which was very reasonable.
Cheyanne (hope I spelling it right) was great too, he was friendly, courteous and professional. His work was excellent and the bathrooms came up a real treat. I was particularly impressed with how he cleaned up afterwards.
Its great to see some very professional tradesman about, Thanks.
PS I would recommend them to anyone and the result is wonderful.

Job Satisfaction
Thanks Donna Their a great team and your feedback is very much appreciated Bill Hyde

Professional top job

Glen from Tile Rescue Gosford did a brilliant job. He was very professional, coming on time to both quote and do a brilliant job on both our bathrooms. Re-grouting our showers has made both bathrooms look like they were just renovated.
We will definitely use Glen again.

Thanks Russ Our premium shower makeovers are a great way to make old look new again Thanks for the feedback Bill Hyde

Prompt and job well done

Wayne was very professional and prompt to arrive. The caulking job around the shower base and the kitchen was well done and he cleaned up from the work. Looks great.

Thanks Carolyn Your feedback is very appreciated Bill Hyde

Super job, lovely people

Tile Rescue refreshed 2 bathrooms and 2 outdoor areas at my home: I am very happy with the result and Steve and Jo were a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely be using them again.

Thanks Jo Yes they are a great team and pride themselves on a finished job Bill Hyde

As new

Jim from Tile Rescue Toowoomba worked on both of our bathrooms as has done an amazing job . Our bathrooms are 19- 20 years old and yet regrouting the shower and colouring the floor grout has completely changed the look .Jim is honest, prompt ,reliable and professional as he goes about his work. His attention to detail and respect for your home is second to none . He goes above and beyond . I would highly recommend Jim

Thanks Kerry we really appreciate your feedback and for choosing Tile Rescue . Bill Hyde

Fabulous service & job

Many thanks to Jo & Steve from Western Adelaide Tile Rescue. Jo came promptly to give a quote & worked really hard to find a time that suited to do the job. Steve did a great job, couldn't be happier with the grout & silicone replacement & the sparkling clean! I would not hesitate in recommending them for their professional advice, service & a fabulous job.

Thanks Sandra for choosing Tile Rescue and we very much appreciate your feedback Bill Hyde

Excellent job done, very happy with Tile Rescue Campbelltown

Bathroom has had a big facelift with new grouting in shower and leak in shower fixed, floor tiles in bathroom cleaned and grout refreshed. Very happy with prompt quote and job done quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend.

Claire thanks for that great feedback . Always great to see our high level of customer service appreciated , let us know if there's any other tile services you need around the home Bill Hyde

Great Experience!

Thank you Tile Rescue Essendon for your outstanding service.Within minutes of my enquiry I receive a text informing me that my details had been sent to a technician.The technician contacted me immediately to arrange a time to meet.We had previously used a similar service but became very dissatisfied with their inability to communicate.Tile Rescue were punctual , polite and communicated well with our client and ourselves.Work was performed in a timely manner and to a very high standard.I would highly recommend Tile Rescue Essendon.Keep up the good work.
Glenn Sargent/Building Manager
Hille's Home Extensions.

Thanks Glenn We pride ourselves on great customer service and backup with great workmanship . Thanks for the feedback Bill Hyde