• Job Satisfaction

ahofmann

ahofmannGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job and service and sooo clean afterwards it really did look new!

Wayne re-grouted both of our showers recently. Floors in both and walls in the main bathroom. The job was beautifully done - feels like a new bathroom!
So good to have a reliable, knowledgeable tradie who got the job done when he said he would. Thanks Wayne- we will be recommending you to anyone who needs similar work done.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thank you very much for the positive comments! Wayne works very hard to offer a quality service. Im so glad your experience was enjoyable and I will pass your feedback!

Naomi

NaomiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bathrooms look like new again.

I was very happy with the work recently carried out by Wayne from Tile Rescue Southern Suburbs to refresh my bathroom tiles. He was courteous, efficient and professional and didn’t hesitate when I requested additional work not included in the original quote.
I would definitely recommend his services.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thank you very much for your great review Naomi! Wayne and all the guys at Tile Rescue pride themselves on their customer service and results. I'm so glad your experience was enjoyable, and I will pass your feedback!
Thanks again

Noreen

NoreenSydney, NSW

Great job

We got Tile Rescue to come after a summer of dust storms, water restrictions etc. our garden tiles were awful. Enter Tom from Tile Rescue and our garden is looking fab again. Very happy with the result. Would definitely recommend him.

Great job - Mark from Ferny Grove

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Colleen and David that is an awesome review and acknowledgement of Marks work and strong customer focus .
Thanks very much from the team at Tile Rescue

Lim

LimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incompetent

Works on balcony leaves window open. Dust spray into apartment. A major error. As the apartment fills with dust from grinder. Very little care for clients. Should be more responsible

Hi Lim
I agree that all care should be taken so that this sort of thing shouldn't happen if all care is taken . Can I get some details of the job so I can speak to the technician and offer to have a cleaner come in and rectify the dust .

Byrnsie

Byrnsie

Tile Rescue Pymble (North Shore) were a Godsend!

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Hi, Damien and Hagen do do some fantastic work! We appreciate the positive feedback and thank you for leaving a great review for Tile Rescue Pymble, we hope to see you again soon :)

Fantastic Service

I was let down by another contractor that I pre-booked prior to Christmas to do a shower re-grout on the 2nd January at 9.30:am. Numerous automated emails reminding of the booking. No show on the day rang them and no idea what was going on.

I contacted Tile Rescue and Danny Ryan their Gold Coast South representative contacted me immediately and booked the job in for 10.00am Monday the 6th. Rang me 15 minutes prior to the agreed time to advise he was running 15 minutes late and this was appreciated and demonstrates a customer focus. Turned up with a professionally decked out work truck with all the right gear. Did a fantastic job and offered great advise.

Thanks Danny for the great job and customer focused service.

Hi Neil
Danny and all of our technicians have a great understanding of customer service . Nothing worse than booking somebody to come to your home and they either don't turn up or there late .

Ben

BenHunter Region, NSW

Awesome Job from Jack In the Hunter Valley

Jack cleaned, Siliconed and and done whatever else he had to do to make both my Bathroom and Kitchen go from bloody disgusting to show room condition. I don't know what he done and really don't care but the end result every cent

Hi Ben
Great to hear you were happy with your results Jack does a fantastic job and always delivers on what he says

Tom

TomMid North Coast, NSW

Don’t wast your money

Tile rescue Port Macquarie $250 for 1hour 45mins of scrubbing with a Bunnings brush and mop. Poor result and left with greasy tiles and offered no solution when complained.What a joke

SDD

SDDSydney

Superb job!

Tile Rescue Manly recently renovated 3 bathrooms at Ruby Lane cafe in Mona Vale. We are thrilled with the results! All the bathrooms had previously been "cleaned" by two different sets of commercial cleaners, but Jorg was able to come up with a far superior finish, and the work that was done on the tiles and grouting is first rate. All the bathrooms now look brand new. Couldn't be happier.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Hi, we are so glad you are happy with your service from Jorg at Tile Rescue Manly. We love to make it easy for our customers and we are happy to hear you loved the service. Thank you for your feedback!

Jen P.

Jen P.Hunter Region, NSW

The fantastic jack!

I had Jack come and refresh some very old and worn tiles and I was not disappointed! Couldnt be happier with the result or the customer service, best in Newcastle, will be recommending to everyone I can, thanks jack!

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Hi Jen, it's wonderful to hear that Jack did such a great job!
Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review of Tile Rescue Newcastle.

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Looks like new!

Wayne removed our old grout from two shower bases and replaced it with an apoxy grout, he then used his machine to thoroughly clean our ceramic but porous bathroom tiles. The result was remarkable. Our bathroom looked like new again. A great job. Highly recommend.
Robyn
(Camberwell)

Faye D.

Faye D.South East Queensland, QLD

Restored to perfect

Adrian has totally restored our tiles and grout to look better than when originally laid! He was punctual, professional and helpful. We are so thrilled with the result and would highly recommend him.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Hi Faye, Adrian does do some fantastic work. We appreciate the positive feedback and thank you for leaving a great review, we hope to see you again soon.

Great job, great service

I had a problem with lifted tiles in bathroom causing a leak into next room. Adrian came on time and provided a friendly and efficient service. The end result looks great. I'd be more than happy to recommend them and to use their service again.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Hi Richard, it's wonderful to hear that Adrian did such a great job!
Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review of Tile Rescue Pine Rivers.

Tony

TonyHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic work

Jack has just regrouted our 2 bathrooms and the result is amazing - they look newly tiled. Jack worked solidly, cleaned up afterwards and was professional throughout. We appreciated that he scheduled the jobs over a week so one bathroom was always in operation. Many thanks Jack!

Professional Work

Carpen retiled a section of our ensuite after a waterpipe repair and did a thoroughly professional job with the utmost care. We were very happy with the result and have no hesitation in recommending him.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thanks for your fantastic recommendation . Carpen and all the guys at Tile Rescue pride themselves on their customer service and results. We're so pleased you are happy with Tile Rescue The Hills.
Thanks again

Bryan Stevenson

Bryan StevensonHunter Region, NSW

Ready for Sale

Many thanks to the Campbelltown team for a quick and efficient transformation of our late father's property - turning it from a slightly tired presentation into one ready for the most discerning of buyers. From the entrance tiles, to the living area and all the bathrooms it looks like they have been just laid. Now gives a clean 'as new' feel to these critical areas and I am sure will go a long way to a successful sales campaign. THANKS!

Alison

AlisonDarling Downs, QLD

Wonderful result

I'm very pleased with the prompt service and excellent result in my ensuite. It was a big job and it now looks like new. Beautiful clean tiles, and new grout to match the existing colour scheme. Thank you, Jim.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thank you very much for the positive comments Alison. Jim does work hard to offer a quality and friendly service. I'm so glad your experience was enjoyable and I will pass your feedback on.
Bill Hyde

Fantastic workmanship and lovely gentleman to have working in your home.

When Carpen regrouted and resealed our bathroom we were amazed at the final product. The wall and floor tiles looked like brand new. The finish was excellent and we couldnt be happier with his work. He paid attention to detail and was a very tidy worker, polite and courteous. He even brought to our attention a problem within our shower ( not his responsibility) which required rectifying to avoid further problems. We would highly recommend Carpen to rescue your tiled area. Many thanks Carpen.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thank you so much for your fantastic review Dawn. Carpen runs a great business and is passionate about his work and delivering a quality service. We're so pleased you are happy with Tile Rescue The Hills.

Shower repairs

Thanks so much to Travis who was excellent throughout the whole procedure. Great communication, customer service and workmanship. Appreciate how easy you made this for us right from the outset. The shower looks so much better!