Jen P.

Jen P.Hunter Region, NSW

The fantastic jack!

I had Jack come and refresh some very old and worn tiles and I was not disappointed! Couldnt be happier with the result or the customer service, best in Newcastle, will be recommending to everyone I can, thanks jack!

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Looks like new!

Wayne removed our old grout from two shower bases and replaced it with an apoxy grout, he then used his machine to thoroughly clean our ceramic but porous bathroom tiles. The result was remarkable. Our bathroom looked like new again. A great job. Highly recommend.
Robyn
(Camberwell)

Faye D.

Faye D.South East Queensland, QLD

Restored to perfect

Adrian has totally restored our tiles and grout to look better than when originally laid! He was punctual, professional and helpful. We are so thrilled with the result and would highly recommend him.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Hi Faye, Adrian does do some fantastic work. We appreciate the positive feedback and thank you for leaving a great review, we hope to see you again soon.

Great job, great service

I had a problem with lifted tiles in bathroom causing a leak into next room. Adrian came on time and provided a friendly and efficient service. The end result looks great. I'd be more than happy to recommend them and to use their service again.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Hi Richard, it's wonderful to hear that Adrian did such a great job!
Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review of Tile Rescue Pine Rivers.

Tony

TonyHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic work

Jack has just regrouted our 2 bathrooms and the result is amazing - they look newly tiled. Jack worked solidly, cleaned up afterwards and was professional throughout. We appreciated that he scheduled the jobs over a week so one bathroom was always in operation. Many thanks Jack!

Professional Work

Carpen retiled a section of our ensuite after a waterpipe repair and did a thoroughly professional job with the utmost care. We were very happy with the result and have no hesitation in recommending him.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thanks for your fantastic recommendation . Carpen and all the guys at Tile Rescue pride themselves on their customer service and results. We're so pleased you are happy with Tile Rescue The Hills.
Thanks again

Bryan Stevenson

Bryan StevensonHunter Region, NSW

Ready for Sale

Many thanks to the Campbelltown team for a quick and efficient transformation of our late father's property - turning it from a slightly tired presentation into one ready for the most discerning of buyers. From the entrance tiles, to the living area and all the bathrooms it looks like they have been just laid. Now gives a clean 'as new' feel to these critical areas and I am sure will go a long way to a successful sales campaign. THANKS!

Alison

AlisonDarling Downs, QLD

Wonderful result

I'm very pleased with the prompt service and excellent result in my ensuite. It was a big job and it now looks like new. Beautiful clean tiles, and new grout to match the existing colour scheme. Thank you, Jim.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thank you very much for the positive comments Alison. Jim does work hard to offer a quality and friendly service. I'm so glad your experience was enjoyable and I will pass your feedback on.
Bill Hyde

Fantastic workmanship and lovely gentleman to have working in your home.

When Carpen regrouted and resealed our bathroom we were amazed at the final product. The wall and floor tiles looked like brand new. The finish was excellent and we couldnt be happier with his work. He paid attention to detail and was a very tidy worker, polite and courteous. He even brought to our attention a problem within our shower ( not his responsibility) which required rectifying to avoid further problems. We would highly recommend Carpen to rescue your tiled area. Many thanks Carpen.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thank you so much for your fantastic review Dawn. Carpen runs a great business and is passionate about his work and delivering a quality service. We're so pleased you are happy with Tile Rescue The Hills.

Shower repairs

Thanks so much to Travis who was excellent throughout the whole procedure. Great communication, customer service and workmanship. Appreciate how easy you made this for us right from the outset. The shower looks so much better!

Happy customers

Happy customersGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic job

Wayne was our tradesperson. He had a great knowledge of tiles and did a wonderful job of re-grouting our kitchen and bathroom, giving both a new lease on life. We would highly recommend his work and the company. From beginning to end they were reliable, honest and punctual. They gave a good quote and delivered on time.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thank you for your fantastic recommendation! Wayne and all the guys at Tile Rescue pride themselves on their customer service and results. I'm so glad your experience was enjoyable and I will pass your feedback!
Thanks again

JaneG

JaneGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Job!

Thank you so much Travis! Excellent customer service and communication from my initial enquiry, he came out to look at the shower to give accurate quote and an excellent job done! No mess left behind and shower looks amazing. Highly recommend. November 2019

Kate

KateDarling Downs, QLD

Exceeded all expectations

I cannot speak highly enough of Jim at Toowoomba Tile Rescue. He went above and beyond to make my bathroom look like new again, and to ensure I was happy with the job. Highly recommended to anyone looking to freshen up their bathroom.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thank you very much for the positive comments Kate.
Jim works very hard to offer a quality service. Im so glad your experience was enjoyable and I will pass your feedback!

MFRAN

MFRANGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

Travis did a fantastic job. The shower looks amazing! Travis provided excellent service; was puntual; polite and left the bathroom looking brand new and left no mess behind. I would highly recommend Tile Rescue, escpecially Travis. Amazing job, thanks again.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Hi, we are so glad you are happy with your service from Travis at Tile Rescue Wantirna. We love to make it easy for our customers and we are happy to hear you loved the service. Thank you for your feedback!

Hedley G.

Hedley G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great job for a fair price

Mark from TR arrived on time and gave us a much lower price than expected. Our shower has been resurrected and living room looks finished and clean. Many thanks Mark

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Hi, Mark does do some fantastic work. We appreciate the positive feedback and thank you for leaving a great review, we hope to see you again soon.

Deb Jones

Deb JonesHunter Region, NSW

En-suite shower regrout

Rod from Tile Rescue LH did an amazing job on my bathroom, it looks like brand new and without any mess. Was punctual, polite and worked solidly for nearly 8 hours on the job, I would highly recommend this service!!

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thanks for sharing your positive review Deb. We are happy to hear that you are delighted with your service and that you have had such a positive experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should you require anything else.

Stephen J.

Stephen J.Hunter Region, NSW

Made our old bath look new again

Just had Oliver from tile rescue East Lakes complete a re grout and clean of our tired en-suite bathroom.
Service and follow up was excellent. Communication exceptional. A really well mannered young man..
We are so pleased wits the job are more than happy to refer him to others .

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Hi Stephen, it's wonderful to hear that Oliver did such a great job!
Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review of Tile Rescue East Lakes

Michael and Jo

Michael and JoDarling Downs, QLD

Our Bathroom is brand new again

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thanks Michael for such a great review. Jim does take great pride in his work so always gets fantastic results. Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback, we really appreciate it!

Excellent result !

Jim has done a number of jobs for us...Excellent service and an equally excellent result every time, and at a very reasonable price.
Bathrooms, showers and laundry all look like they’re brand new.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Jim takes great pride in his work as you can see from the end result.
Your feedback is much appreciated!

Eddie

EddieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent job

From the time we contacted main office, to organise a quote, the communications received were useful and informative.
Adrian arrived to commence the job armed with arms of protective sheets, these were placed in all areas were Adrian would walk during the repair, to stop any mess on our floors.
Once the job was completed, Adrian cleaned all vanity and floor surfaces in the bathroom.
quality of job is excellent, extremely polite.

Regards Eddie.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Hi Eddie, thank you so much for this fantastic review and feedback. We're so glad to hear that you are loving your results and that Adrian did such a great job.