• Job Satisfaction

Wow! Like new!

Jim from Toowoomba Tile Rescue regrouted and siliconed our 3 showers, resiliconed round vanity’s, bath tub and kitchen benches. What an amazing job, they look like new. Jim takes great pride in his work and is very professional and approachable. I just love how they look, have to keep going back to look at them. Thanks so much Jim. Would recommend him every day of the week!

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thank you for this review for Tile Rescue Toowoomba. Jim is a top technician and we are really pleased to hear how much you love the finished product. Thank you!

NATALIE R.

NATALIE R.Hunter Region, NSW

Replace grout in showers

Wow! What an incredible job. I feel like I have 3 brand new showers. I would highly recommend to anyone. Well worth the cost. Jack was incredibly professional and polite. Jack obviously takes a lot of pride in his work which can be a hard quality to find.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thank you Natalie for your recommendation! Jack does take pride in his work and we are glad that he was able to make such a difference to your showers. Thank you!

Tania C.

Tania C.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent job. Looks like new.

Mick did a wonderful job. Our 15 year old white shower and spa looks like new. Gone is all the black grout and mould. Left the shower and work area beautifully clean. Thanks so much.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thank you for taking the time to comment Tania! We are very glad that Mick was able to help refresh your bathroom!

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how Tile Rescue compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

20 year old tiles like new again!

Thank you Jim! (Toowoomba) You did a great job restoring our twenty year old Tuscany tiles with a clean and application of colour grout. The main bathroom looks like new again after a regrout in the shower and a colour seal around the rest. Well done! Friendly and professional.
Cary and Anne
Middle Ridge

Thanks Cary and Anne
We really appreciate your excellent review . Jim always delivers a fantastic job please let your friends and family know about his service

Emma S.

Emma S.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic results!

Adrian did a fantastic job on my showers, really pleased with the results, they look like brand new!
Well worth the price to get this done. Definitely recommend. Thanks again Adrian!

Thanks Emma
Adrian works hard and delivers a fantastic result
Thanks for this great review and please pass on Adrian's details to your family and friends

Dannielle

DannielleNew South Wales

Excellent Service

Jack was very friendly, professional and was great to work with he has done an amazing job. Would highly recommend Jack and Tile Rescue to anyone. Thanks heaps and keep up the great work

Thanks Danielle
We all at Tile Rescue appreciate that fantastic feedback . Jack runs a great business and is dedicated to delivering a first class result .

Mirela Cicic

Mirela CicicHunter Region, NSW

Working with Tile Rescue

I am a property manager with 1on1 Property and we use tile rescue for many tiling jobs with our rental properties. I found that the service is fantastic and very prompt, very reliable and quality of work is great. Tile Rescue are fantastic to work with and i would definitely recommend them to anyone needing their services.
Mirela Cicic

Melissa

MelissaHunter Region, NSW

Tile Rescue Newcastle Review

Jack from Tile Rescue Newcastle recently completed a job at my property, the quality of the work is outstanding and he left the site clean and tidy, I highly recommend you check them out!

Thanks Melissa
Thanks for your fantastic review , it is very much appreciated especially when it's noted how good our clean up at the end of the job is . That is such an important part of the job thanks again

Tracey

TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Facelift, without the $$$

Mark from ferny grove tile rescue did a great job with my shower. I don't want to have a shower now. Everything was mouldy, now its all clean and white. Friendly awesome guy! Thanks heaps!!!

Thanks Tracy
Mark always delivers a very high standard in not just his work but also his customer service . Your acknowledgement of that is very much appreciated

Emily B.

Emily B.Hunter Region, NSW

Fantastic rescue job on our shower

We just moved into a rental property in Newcastle and the grout was nearly non existent! Jack turns up and spends the day in our bathroom picking out what was left, replaced some tiles and re grouted it and now it looks great! Quick thinking, professional and a nice guy!

Thanks Emily
Jack always does a first class job and your testimony to that is very much appreciated

MFRAN

MFRANGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect!

Travis from Tile Rescue has just renovated our ensuite shower. Impeccable job, just like the main bathroom. The shower looks brand new and I am completely happy with it. Highly recommended!

Thanks MFRAN
Thanks for your feedback , we very much appreciate your support for Tile Rescue . Travis always delivers great work please tell your family and friends

Sandra Adamo

Sandra AdamoSydney, NSW

Balcony Repair

I contacted Tile Rescue (Jorg )after a Google search. From the minute I meet Jorg, what a gentleman. We can't recommend Jorg highly enough. He came to our home to replace the grout on our leaking balcony. He explain exactly what he was going to do . Jorg visited over a couple of days, and was prompt and efficient on all occasions. The result is exactly as we envisaged and his attention to detail and our demands was exemplary. We highly recommend Jorg to anyone as fussy as us. His after service was great, he came back on request and attended to the issue.
Thankyou Jorg for doing what you said you would do.

Thanks Sandra
That is a fantastic review and we very much appreciate that feedback

Ingrid

IngridHunter Region, NSW

Great bathroom revival

The grouting in our shower cubicle was partly missing,partly discolored and mouldy.
Jack removed the damaged grouting,cleaned and replaced with new. The improvement of the appearance is amazing. Jack also kindly returned the next day to repair the damage after I inadvertently stepped on some fresh grouting and damaged it.

Vince

VinceVictoria

Wayne from Tile Rescue awesome FIRST CLASS service

From the time he quoted to the completion of the job he was outstanding and the area looks brand new.. he is certainly a credit to Tile Rescue ... THANK YOU

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thank you for your fantastic review Vince! Wayne and all the guys at Tile Rescue pride themselves on their customer service and results. I'm so glad your experience was enjoyable and I will pass your feedback!
Thanks again

uku

ukuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shower looks like new

Wayne from Tile Rescue Melbourne outer east responded quick to enquiries, booked in the job quickly and got it done quick. Our shower got regrouted and looks like new. He did a couple of small extra fixes. Thank you!

Thanks uku
Thanks for your positive feedback it is very much appreciated . it would be great if you could refer Wayne to your family and friends .

My Bathroom looks brand new

Thank you Jack Hyde for your prompt service and making my 10 yr old bathroom look brand new again! My shower had been leaking and now it has been resealed and cleaned like new!
Amazing job done .

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Hi Jenny, Jack does do some fantastic work. We appreciate the positive feedback and thank you for leaving a great review, we hope to see you again soon.

Amanda

Amanda

Highly recommend tile rescue

I have used tile rescue on 3 separate occasions to regrout shower and bathroom, grout cleaning and sealing, and outdoor cleaning. Ken Tang from Mosman consistently does an excellent job. He is punctual and very clean. I am always very happy with his work. I would highly recommend tile rescue.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thanks Amanda for such a great review. Ken does take great pride in his work so always gets fantastic results. Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback, we really appreciate it!

Sandy

SandySydney, NSW

Amazing Outcome

Carpen from The Hills did an incredible job on our bathroom. It looks new. Carpen was very easy to deal with and reliable. We could not be happier. Highly recommend!!!!

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thank you very much for the positive comments Sandy! Carpen does work very hard to offer a quality service. Im so glad your experience was enjoyable and I will pass your feedback!

Rachael

RachaelVictoria

Amazing job! Highly recommend.

Tiles required a much needed lift for new tenants coming, clean and colour grout seal. Called Andrew from Plenty Valley to review. He was able provide a prompt quote and fit us in with the timing we required. Tiles look FANTASTIC, before and after photo speaks for itself.

We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Andrew for his professionalism, communication and amazing workmanship.

Thank you so much for fitting us in and sorting out the mess, to make the tiles look like new again.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Hi Rachael, Andrew does do some fantastic work! We appreciate the positive feedback and thank you for leaving a great review for Tile Rescue Plenty Valley, we hope to see you again soon :)

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Professional

We used Travis from the Wantirna branch to do a complete re-grout of a leaking double shower. He was extremely professional and his workmanship was meticulous. The leak seems to have stopped - hopefully it stays that way!

Thanks Matt
Travis here's an excellent tile technician and understands what customers expect .
Please recommend him to your family and friends that would be much appreciated .