Excellent result !

Jim has done a number of jobs for us...Excellent service and an equally excellent result every time, and at a very reasonable price.
Bathrooms, showers and laundry all look like they’re brand new.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Jim takes great pride in his work as you can see from the end result.
Your feedback is much appreciated!

Eddie

EddieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent job

From the time we contacted main office, to organise a quote, the communications received were useful and informative.
Adrian arrived to commence the job armed with arms of protective sheets, these were placed in all areas were Adrian would walk during the repair, to stop any mess on our floors.
Once the job was completed, Adrian cleaned all vanity and floor surfaces in the bathroom.
quality of job is excellent, extremely polite.

Regards Eddie.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Hi Eddie, thank you so much for this fantastic review and feedback. We're so glad to hear that you are loving your results and that Adrian did such a great job.

Rita and Stephen

Rita and StephenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

We had our showers - tiles and grout cleaned and the silicone replaced by John and his team from Tile Rescue Rosebud. John provided us with excellent, on time service and was very pleasant and professional to deal with. He was meticulous in ensuring that the job was done to our satisfaction. The showers look fresh and clean again and we are very happy with the result. The We would highly recommend John and would be happy use his services again.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thank you Rita & Stephen for the great review and feedback. John does do a great job and we are thrilled you are happy with his service!

Excellent Result and Service

Adrian did an incredible cleaning job on my outdoor tiles. He really did rescue them. Would highly recommend as communication return call was prompt; easy to book and the job was completed on time and with due care.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thanks for your feedback! Adrian does a first class job and represents our company with great pride.

Tile Rescue North Adelaide

Steve and Jo were friendly and professional. They were on time and worked efficiently. Our kitchen floor looks amazing. The tiles and grout look as good as when it was first laid. Thanks

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Hi Michele, it's wonderful to hear that Steve & Jo did such a great job!
Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review of Tile Rescue North Adelaide.

Margaret

MargaretSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic tile renewal by Brian

Brian from tile rescue has done an incredible job on our 20 year old floor tiles! They look like new again!
What a fantastic service! He worked like a trojan from 7.15am until after 5.00pm for two days and could not even be persuaded to stop and have some lunch!
Th cost was most reasonable and the result just wonderful!

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Hi Margaret, we are so glad you are happy with your service from Brian at Tile Rescue Gold Coast. We love to make it easy for our customers and we are happy to hear you loved the service. Thank you for your feedback!
Bill

Adrian did a fantastic job

Adrian was prompt, professional and friendly, did a wonderful job of out en-suite. Very courteous and tidy, offered useful ideas and suggestions while on site that made the finish even better! Very happy with the service.

Hi Jen,
Thank you for your awesome review for Adrian at Tile Rescue Pine Rivers. It is great to see you are happy with your service and we hope to see you again one day.
Bill

An emergency job with a five star result. Strongly Recommend.

Just had a great experience with Jorg from Tile Rescue. An emergency bathroom save! I phoned him Friday. He visited the site Saturday and quoted early Monday morning. On site 7:20am Tuesday morning and did a better job than I expected. That never happens! Thanks Jorg. Tile rescue will always be my first call from now on. Louise and Tom.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thank you for the fantastic review Louise, it’s great to hear you have had such a good experience with Jorg! We will definitely let him know just how happy you are!

Yvette

YvetteSydney, NSW

Sean from Tile Rescue Georges River is Fantastic

Sean is punctual, polite, does a very thorough and neat job, cleans up afterwards and charges a very reasonable price.
Sean has done a lot of work in our block of flats and everytime I have found him to provide excellent and friendly service
I can thoroughly recommend Sean of Tile Rescue Georges River

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. Sean runs a great business and is passionate about his work and delivering a quality service. We're so pleased you are happy with Tile Rescue Georges River.

armadale 3143

armadale 3143Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed

Excellent service

Many thanks to the staff at Tile Rescue in Chatswood for the work on our showers and bathrooms. The old, crappy tiles have been completely renovated and ready for our new tenants.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thanks for sharing your positive review Kirsten. We are happy to hear that you are delighted with your service and that you’ve had such a positive experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should require any else.
Bill Hyde

Perfect fix to my bathroom tiles

I had a problem with my bathroom tiles and Sean from Georges River Tile Rescue fixed it better than I thought possible, he was very professional and courteous,I would recommend him and use him again if I needed.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thank you very much for the positive comments Simon.
Sean works hard to offer a quality service. I’m so glad your experience was enjoyable and I will pass your feedback.

Tom

Tom

An excellent job

Wayne Short just redid the tiles in our leaking shower and has done a great job. Regrouted the walls and the floor, filled in the gaps where things had shifted and it now looks very smart. He also did a bit extra such as realigning the shower door so it now closes and also freshened up some of the floor tiles.
Arrived on time and worked very efficiently.

Hi Tom,
Many thanks for taking the time to write a review for your leaking shower repair.
We are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with your makeover and the extra service Wayne provided.

Darryl C

Darryl CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't Look Any Further

Cameron Bell from TR attended to our shower recently and completed the tiling to a high standard. Cameron has done work for us before and we were delighted. Pricing was excellent and Cameron himself was excellent in his presentation, completion and cleanup afterwards. Highly recommended. Thank you Cameron.

Hi Darryl,
Thanks for the great review, you’ve made our day and we agree that Cameron does some excellent work. We’ll be sure to pass on your feedback!
Have a great day!

Jackie W

Jackie W

Clean tiles again!

Last week Shaun from Tea Gardens Tile Rescue cleaned our tiles and grouting which had accumulated dirt over several years thanks to our dogs! He was on time, pleasant and very efficient and cleaned up afterwards. The tiles now look like new and I would recommend the company with no reservations. Thank you Shaun!

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thank you Jackie for your kind feedback. It is always so nice to hear from one of our many happy customers. We are thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic experience with Shaun!

Ash P

Ash PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic jobs

Thank you Mick, great job on our whole downstairs tile and grout clean and colour. Friends and relatives asked if we got new tiles it looks that good. The shower regouting in both of our bathrooms is magnificent. We highly recommend Mick and co, you won't be disappointed.

Camilla

CamillaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Like new.

A few weeks ago Mick Osborne from Tile rescue Southside cleaned up the tiling in both our bathrooms,and now they both look as new.Very pleasant and very professional,I would recommend Mick for any tiling job that you may have.

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thanks Camilla, Mick does do some fantastic work. We appreciate the positive feedback and thank you for leaving a great review, we hope to see you again soon.

Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

A big shout out and thank you to Sean from Tile Rescue Georges River

We recently purchased a home that had been tenanted for some time, it had a large tiled floor space with very dirty grout plus two bathrooms that were also very shabby looking, I first thought required some major renos but then decided to get a quote from Tile Rescue for a professional opinion on a clean and re grout, this was undoubtedly the best decision for me, all my tiled floors have a new lease on life, cleaned and re grouted all floor surfaces and showers , this saved me $$$$$$ by avoiding the stress of renovating, Sean also left it nice and clean on completion.
Julie

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thanks Julie for such a great review. Sean does take great pride in his work so always gets fantastic results. Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback, we really appreciate it!
Bill Hyde

Everything old is new again

Thanks Malcolm,Dee Why Tile Rescue,
courteous,clean,prompt a really great job done ,preparing the house for sale was beyond me,I did'nt have to worry once Malcolm turned up ...bathroom floors done......kitchen done...

Bill H.Tile Rescue

Thanks Candace , We have some great options to freshen up tiled areas to prepare your home for sale . Good luck with selling and maybe Malcolm can help you with something in the new home

Cath

CathSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a difference it's made and what great service!!

I recently had Mark from Tile Rescue Ferny Grove freshen up my two bathrooms. Wow what a pleasure....Mark provides good old fashioned service, has an amazing eye for detail and went above and beyond to provide his service and a great finish. It certainly exceeded our expectations and would recommend him to anyone.

That's great Cath and thankyou
, Yes Mark has a great way with customer service and his finished product is all ways a high standard