• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Amazing outcome

Randwick tile rescue were professional in their engagement and their service was exceptional. We are very happy with our results. Alfresco clean and seal and all the internal areas, laundry and bathrooms look fantastic. Very impressed.

Tile Rescue SupportTile Rescue

Thank you C Diamond for this review for Terrence of Tile Rescue Randwick! We are really happy to hear that you are pleased with the results and service, Terrence appreciates your recommendation.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

So good we no longer notice...

It's 6+ weeks since Damien from Tile Rescue Pymble, with Haagen, treated grout and tiles over large areas in our house: two days work. The job was well done and pleasantly too.
As credit to them, after our initial delight at the result, we quickly became accustomed to the improved appearance; visitors have remarked positively which reminds us of the quality we now have.
Well done.

Tile Rescue SupportTile Rescue

Thank you John for leaving this review for Damien and Hagen of Tile Rescue Chatswood/Pymble, they appreciate your feedback and we are really glad to hear that you are happy with their work.

Fantastic

We called David to check out our shower to have repairs, he booked a time looked at it thoroughly and quoted us. We booked it in. David and Michel arrived on time, were highly professional and very thorough. The cleaned up after themselves and were all in all fantastic. Highly recommend.

Tile Rescue SupportTile Rescue

Hi Lyndsie, thank you for leaving feedback for David from Tile Rescue Berwick, we
are so glad that you are pleased with their service!
Thanks, Maddy @ Tile Rescue Support

Find out how Tile Rescue compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Great result with great service

Cameron from Tile Rescue Northeast Brisbane provided a full clean of the tiles and grout throughout my house. The process was seamless from start to finish and the end result is excellent. The tiles and grout look brand new. The price was very reasonable considering the effort and attention to detail that went into the job. I would use him again and recommend him to others without hesitation

Tile Rescue SupportTile Rescue

Hi Brett, thank you for taking the time to leave this review for Cameron of Tile Rescue North East Brisbane, he appreciates your recommendation.

Jacqui Banicevic

Jacqui BanicevicSydney, NSW

So, so happy with Tile Rescue Menai

The drain in my shower is higher than the floor, so the water sits all day and the grout had eroded to the point it was leaking, sometimes enough to run down the wall downstairs.
Michael from Tile Rescue Menai sorted out the grout issues and cleaned it all up and now it's better than new.

Tile Rescue SupportTile Rescue

Thank you Jacqui for leaving this review for Michael of Tile Rescue Menai, we are really glad that you are happy with the results, Michael appreciates your feedback!

AmandaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Do Not recommend chipped all my tiles

I had both of my showers done last year $1700 later I wish I had got my showers re-tiled instead of using Tile Rescue. My showers were only 4 years old but the grout was crumbling. So I called Tile Rescue at no stage did they say they may damage tiles, they chipped every wall and several floor tiles, as per photos. I definitely would not recommend

Amanda

Hi, my postcode is 3437, the name of the technical clan was Jay Jenkins. I did speak to someone from your office a couple of months ago but the resolution was to arrange for Jay to phone me. I have sent the proof I don’t want to deal with Jay.

You will see this was in remediation from 26 August 2020

Brooke C.

Brooke C.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Job, a very happy customer!!!

Tile Rescue SupportTile Rescue

Wow! Thank you Brooke for taking the time to leave this review for Jorg Dinter of Tile Rescue Manly NSW! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with his work, we will ensure that he receives your feedback!
Thank you! Jude @ Tile Rescue Support

Gordon R

Gordon RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job so far.

Asked Tile Rescue to quote for an apartment re-grout job to be done in three stages. The quote was detailed ,and so far they have done the first stage of the job. They fitted in with my schedule, turned up on time, and did in my opinion a thorough job. I am looking forward to the rest of the job being completed to the same standard. I am certainly pleased with the results so far.

Tile Rescue SupportTile Rescue

Thank you for leaving this review Gordon, can you please let us know which technicians are completing the work so we can pass on your feedback? Thanks, Jude at Tile Rescue Support

Shower Regrout

I had my shower floor regrouted in 2018 great job $450 3 years down the track a few spots were cracked got them back to repair but we did have a leak in the waste drain which they seem to think contribubed to the few minor cracks and was had not covered under warranty which they state has up to 12 years cover
at the discretion of the technician and they quote me $858 to repair the few minor cracks this is no way a reflection on the very nice guy who came out just read the fine print and ask all the appropiate questions we all tend to to do things out of urgency. This time I had another quote for the same price I had 3 years ago.

Sharyn

SharynSydney, NSW

Excellent service

A great job cleaning my balcony . The guys are available , polite , helpful and thorough . I am very happy with the job and would call them again and recommend them . Amazing

Tile Rescue SupportTile Rescue

Thanks so much Sharyn for leaving this review for Tile Rescue Canterbury! Akshay and Ritesh appreciate your feedback, thank you!

NigelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job on Bathroom

Prompt efficient and great end result - came on time friendly and professional did job on the shower and Bathroom floor. Surprised at how quick and professional they are and more than willing to assist the customer.

Tile Rescue SupportTile Rescue

Hi Nigel, thanks for leaving this review, can you please let me know which technician completed the work so that we can pass on your feedback?
Thanks, Jude@Support

Nigel

There was more than one techican

Tile Rescue SupportTile Rescue

All good Nigel! You were looked after by the team at Tile Rescue Forest Lake! Thank you!

Jo C

Jo CSydney, NSW

Rental bathroom makeover

Alex from Tile Rescue Kellyville was really helpful, punctual & professional. Our rental property bathroom was is need of some TLC & Alex re grouted the Shower walls & Floor as well as cleaning all the bathroom tiles & floor grout. We are really happy with the work Alex put in & the outcome.

Tile Rescue SupportTile Rescue

Hi Jo, thank you for leaving this review for Alex of Tile Rescue Kellyville! We are very glad to hear that you are happy with his service, Alex appreciates your recommendation!
Jude@Support

Excellent service from start to finish

Michael was responsive, punctual and professional from the quote stage through to doing the work. Both he and Josh worked hard on the day and cleaned up all the mess afterwards. I am very happy with the end result, my bathroom looks like new without having to spend a fortune. Highly recommend.

Tile Rescue SupportTile Rescue

Hi Amanda, thank you for leaving this review for Michael and Josh of Tile Rescue Canberra, they appreciate your recommendation!

MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great result

I thought my kitchen floor was clean except for the grout/cement that was collecting everything. When Tile Rescue was finished I was astounded to see (or not see) marks on the floor that I thought were permanent all gone. Cement is lighter than before. On time, cheerful, mess free operative. I would use them again.

Tile Rescue SupportTile Rescue

Thanks Max for leaving this review! Can you please let us know which technician did the work for you so we can pass on your feedback?
Thanks! Jude@Support

Tile Rescue SupportTile Rescue

Hi Max, thanks for leaving this review, can you please let me know which technician completed the work so that we can pass on your feedback?
Thanks, Jude@Support

Rob bogdanov

Definitely not recommend!!!

Had a very bad experience with this company.
Tom was very rude towards me . He wheeled his heavy duty trolly over my indoor granite tiles and freshly repolished timber floors.
When asked to be careful, he was offended!
It was also an issue fro him to use an outdoor ladder to go up and down and wanted to continue to bring water in through my house up and down my timber floors .
It’s a home not a construction site!
A bit more respect towards your customers would be appreciated and less attitude!
Definitely don’t recommend. Poor experience

Wayne Jackson

Wayne JacksonCalwell 2905, ACT

Well done!

Technician arrived on time and was thoroughly professional. The standard of work was excellent. Price was very reasonable and the final invoice was as quoted. I would have no hesitation in recommending Tile Rescue.

Tile Rescue SupportTile Rescue

Thank you Wayne for leaving this review for Tile Rescue Canberra, the team appreciates your recommendation!

Dan S.

Dan S.Sydney, NSW

Good job

We got Akshay from Tile Rescue Canterbury to do the job and they were professional, quick and clean. They had re-grout and re-did the silicone around the two bathroom showers, around the sink and walls. Cleaned up the bathroom which made it looked like new again. Thanks guys.

Tile Rescue SupportTile Rescue

Thank you Dan, we are very glad that Akshay could make such a difference to your bathroom. Thank you for using Tile Rescue Canterbury!
Jude @ Support

Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

Great Work

Tile Rescue SupportTile Rescue

Hi Jenny, thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback for Alex of Tile Rescue Kellyville, we are so glad that you are happy with his service, he appreciates your recommendation.
Jude @ Support

Canterbury rescued me !!

Had major issue with paint like substance all over porcelain tiles in a rental. Tile rescue cleaned/regrouted saving me from retiling, they look back to almost original. Thanks Canterbury Team

Tile Rescue SupportTile Rescue

Thank you JIl for leaving this feedback for Akshay and Ritesh of Tile Rescue Canterbury!

Liz Burton

Liz BurtonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous - Looks Like I Have New Showers!!

Adam and Hayden from Tile Rescue Forest Lake did an awesome job regrouting and resealing my ensuite shower as well as the main bathroom shower and bath tub. They could not have been more pleasant or professional and nothing was too much trouble. Both areas were left clean and tidy. Also met their Dad, Warren, who was also very pleasant to deal with. Would definitely recommend to my friends based on quality of work, value for money and great work ethics.

Tile Rescue SupportTile Rescue

Thank you Liz for taking the time to leave this review for the team at Tile Rescue Forest Lake!