• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Col M

Col MCoombs 2611, ACT

Outstanding Install Service

A challenging job, wall mounting a large & heavy TV. Matt went above & beyond to ensure I was completely satisfied with the install. Professional, friendly and cost effective service in the ACT- Highly recommend!

Garry. C

Garry. CCanberra 2600, ACT

Outstanding service, professional and tidy

Matthew diagnose and replaced all my components necessary to get our channels back up and running, didn't leave until all channels were picked up at 100% signal strength. What a bloke, went on the roof 4-5 times in 33 degree heat like a friggin T1000. The installation was clean, tidy and the service was professional and efficient. Barney Stinson would say Matthew was "legend...wait for it... dary, legendary" thanks again.

Saket S.

Saket S.Canberra 2600, ACT

Great service, highly recommended

Farzaad is absolute legend. He is very professional, knowledgeable and approachable. I would highly recommend him. He helped me with media room setup and wall mount TV units and adding power points in the house.

TV Antenna Installers

Find out how Jim's Antennas ACT, Canberra compares to other TV Antenna Installers

Brenda Proudman

Brenda ProudmanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not Happy! No TV reception.

We had 3 aerials installed by Farzad in some new units in Crookwell. Our first rental tenant moves in and can’t get TV reception. We are told by Farzad that it will be a week before he can come back to fix the problem! Not happy!

Jim's Antennas
Heidi S.Jim's Antennas
cross007

cross007Kambah 2902, ACT

Farzad of Jims Antennas Kambah ACT

Friendly bloke did a good job at fair price I would definitely recommend Farzad. The antenna has a 3-year warranty and was installed neatly and quickly without fuss and works great even though I am in a fringe reception area.

Nick

NickKingston 2604, ACT

Above and beyond

Farzad was amazing. The install of wall mounted TV was excellent, he asked for my preferences each step of the way, he even set up the TV (connected to internet, linked to digital tv channels etc..) and trouble shot an antenna issue. He also left the place clean and tidy.

Brian

Brian

Very Happy

Our wall mount installer of 3 TV's went over and above to get everything just right. Very happy with professional and courteous service provided. I really like the set price per unit, not an hourly rate.

Lesley McGovern

Lesley McGovernChisholm 2905, ACT

Prompt and efficient.

Steve replaced my broken antenna on the same day I rang about the problem. He was cheerful, prompt, efficient and kept me informed of how long it would take to get to my place. I am very happy with his work.

Megan

MeganCanberra 2600, ACT

Great service, punctual and a great guy who took pride in his work. Asked us questions and didn't just do what he thought was best which I really appreciated. Would definitely recommend him for any tv mounting needs.

JERRA

JERRA

At last I can watch TV in Canberra

Having just moved into a new property, we realised one of the TV antenna points in the house was not working properly only getting some channels and very poor reception. Peter's business sent a repair expert who not only fixed our issue in less than 15 minutes, but replaced the other poor connections to prevent any future issues or call backs. Our repair agent was professional, engaging, honest and knew exactly what he was doing. Fast and reliable service, squeezed us in between jobs, other repair agents were not able to attend for at least 7 days. Thank you Jim's antennas!

Danno stevo

Danno stevoSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Farzad, Good man great job

Farzad did an excellent job, he was very friendly, polite,quick at his job and made minimal mess that he cleaned once finished. Have already recommended him to family and friends.

MGJ

MGJKambah 2902, ACT

Finally, uninterrupted TV reception!

Peter came out the very same day that I requested a quote. He was friendly, efficient and very affordable. Peter replaced our antenna the very same day and did a great job too! Highly recommended!

Nicole

NicoleDowner 2602, ACT

Antenna installation

Super quick response and immediate service. Peter responsed within minutes, attended the property that afternoon and had completed the job within a couple of hours. He was friendly and efficient. The job was well priced and the antenna is working a treat. Many thanks!

Fast and Friendly

I messaged Steve, the ACT Franchisee, and within minutes he called me and we set up a time for two days later. He arrived on time, knew exactly what he was doing, put up a new antenna and new cabling in the space of half an hour. Tuned and checked all channels working on two televisions. Brilliant service.

name

nameAustralian Capital Territory

Worst Service Provider Ever, Rude Staff

Unprofessional work ethic
Untidy service
Poor communication, staff including head office employees don’t read emails properly and never address those emails
Staff talk to customers with their pet dogs barking in the background
Franchises are horrible they set the price higher than their competitors but their service is pathetic and cause damage to my property

Canberragal

CanberragalCanberra 2600, ACT

A good decision

Very happy with the wall mounting of my TV and hiding of the cables in the wall behind. Jim's contacted me promptly, the work was done quickly with all costs and choices clearly explained up front. Absolutely no pressure at all. The installer was very polite, cleaned up everything and worked with me the entire time to make sure I was 100% happy with the job. Price was a little higher than I expected but still good value in my opinion.

Jai from Jim's Antennas in Newcastle went above and beyond to help resolve our issues. He was very helpful, I would highly recommend this service to anyone.

David

DavidQueanbeyan

Super service

Excellent service from Milan. Installed extra aerial socket in guest bedroom which worked perfectly with no signal loss. Would definitely use again.

Our local serviceman Shaun called shortly after my enquiry was made. We arranged a time over the phone convenient for me and he arrived at our agreed time. He was professional and helpful and provided a great service for a reasonable price.

Highly recommend

Peter was excellent, he arrived on time and got the job done well. I would definitely recommend him to others.