Jim's Antennas NSW

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Excellent service

Very prompt service. The technician was very thorough, polite and offered great information as to the installation. Couldn’t be happier with this service and would thoroughly recommend Jim’s antennas to my friends

Great Service

Tony and another gentleman from Jim's (Central Coast) were great. They were on time, extremely polite, and got my antenna issue sorted very quickly with a minimum of fuss. Great service thanks!

Should have got the antenna checked years ago

I contacted Jim's about signal drop out. Glenn responded promptly and said he was in the area and could check it out. On assessing the issue he explained the problem and advised on the solution if we were happy to go ahead. Our old aerial was replaced and our signal went from very poor in fine conditions to 100%.
The other TV's in the house were checked and he also ensured our splitter was doing its job.
I made a follow up call about the booster that was installed and the followup service was great.
Highly recommend Jim's for TV reception issues.

Find out how Jim's Antennas NSW compares to other Electricians

Miro did a good professional work!

Miro works as a professional. he has fixed my antenna problem, which is from long time ago from someone's bad work. I am really appreciate him for resolving the problem.

Great Service

We were very pleased with the service provided by Moustafa he identified the issue quickly had the parts and equipment on hand installed them straightaway. Due to Moustafa professional approach the whole transaction was pleasing and pleasant."

Timothy H.

Timothy H.Sydney, NSW

Goes above and beyond

Billy from Jim's Antenna Beverly Hills helped me out with a job and he is a true professional. He is friendly, punctual and super patient. I would recommend him to anyone!

Punctual appointment

The men were on time and soon got to the root of the problem and replaced the booster box and some old fittings so happy with service.Polite professional and very helpful highly recommended

kellee

kellee

Outstanding Service

I called to have someone out for a quote and was called within 20 minutes to arrange a time and he was here that afternoon. Found Joshua very nice, he did the job and we haven't had any problems. I would have no problem in recommending this company

Nathalie

NathalieSydney, NSW

Very Happy with the service.

Stephane was very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I am very happy with my TV reception now. I do recommend Stephane. He arrived on time too, which is very rare these days! :)

Cat

CatSydney, NSW

Fantastic job completed by moustafa!

Moustafa came and completed exactly what we needed. The tv now works better then it did before! The guys came and knew exactly
What to do and was quick efficient and top quality. Was even happy to work around our schedule! Will def be recommending to others. Top work! Straight to the point and Professional!

karthik k.

karthik k.Sydney, NSW

TV Wall Mounting service

Moustafa was extremely professional, talked me through everything he did and was very helpful with all my questions. He offered advice and suggestions on other work I needed done as well. Great workmanship, would highly recommend.

Ms M

Ms MSydney, NSW

Professional Service

Mustafa provided very professional service. He was prompt in following up on my request, provides solutions to budget limitations, and went above and beyond. Great workmanship, I highly recommend his services.

Pippa Solari

Pippa SolariIllawarra, NSW

A++++

As a single mum,
Super cheap, super fast and super helpful. He supplied cables, cut perfectly into our walls and cleaned after.
All for under $200.

Thanks to josh (even during this uneasy. Covid)

Geneveive

GeneveiveIllawarra, NSW

Gold Star Service!!!

Jarryd was superb! I left a message on Good Friday and did not expect to hear back until the following Tuesday, but he rang me within an hour and the job was completed within the week. I was impressed with Jarryd’s honesty as he prepared me for what it might cost, but advised that he didn’t install all components as it simply wasn’t required - saving me $250 in the process. I’ve never had an experience like this before. He was also super friendly, punctual, tidy, had a exceptional work ethic and explained everything he was doing which I greatly appreciated. Even my dog was a fan, and she’s a hard one to please. I would recommend Jarryd at Jim's Antennas in a heartbeat. 10/10.

Natasha

NatashaSydney, NSW

So happy

Friendly, knowledgeable, Respectful and helped me understand what was wrong. Fixed my problem in no time. I'm very grateful - Thank you very much.
I highly recommend these guys to friends and family.

RJ and CRW

RJ and CRWIllawarra, NSW

Great service!

Jarryd has been fantastic! From my initial enquiry, he's been nothing but responsive, involved and informed.

A great work ethic and someone that takes great pride in what he does. I wouldn't have any hesitation in recommending Jarryd to anyone I could.

Job Satisfaction

My parents were very pleased with the service.

I emailed Jim's antenna, recieved an email and got a call within 2 hours. Happy with the service provided. The service was professional and my parents were happy with everything.

Great service and professionalism

Engaged Jims Antenna (Wyong) for new antenna install, recabling and quotes for future work. Tony was professional, call ahead and on time, knowledgeable with good workmanship. Nice bloke, great communication. Will use again.

Nicole B.

Nicole B.Sydney, NSW

Efficient and informative

Moustafa was knowknowledgeable and wonderfully informative throughout the entire process. Very professional and courteous and had the job completed in no time at all. No pressure sell either, I was able to make informed decisions after a thorough explanation.
Highly recommend!
Nicole

Maria D

Maria DSydney, NSW

Total satisfaction

Found the guy Very professional and friendly.
Price was great! Arrived on time and efficiently carried out the work. Would use again if needed to. Would recommend to anyone. Maria