Jim's Antennas NSW, Sydney

• Rates and Fees

Patricia Gough.

Patricia Gough.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Daniel Francis from Jim’s Antenna’s replaced my antenna. I’m very happy with his service he provided. I recommend Jim’s Antenna’s for anything that you may need. I appreciate what you did today,

Paxlk

PaxlkSydney, NSW

Job done, unpleasant experience

Jim's Antennas
Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Paxlk. Our sincere apologies you've had such a terrible experience with one of our installers. It's certainly not the normal way we would operate. Can you please email heidis@jimsantennas.com so we can look into this matter further. Thanks

Mal

MalSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service

Robert provided professional and efficient expertise in removing an aged antenna and relocating and replacing it with a new one. His work ethic, knowledge and communication was excellent. Highly recommended.

Rog

RogSydney, NSW

Excellent service and knowledge

Arash was very prompt and replying to my enquiry. Made a time to come and have a look at my issue. Arash made sure he contacted when he was on his way to make sure I was not waiting. He was very thorough in his work and was very good at working out what the actual issue was, not just replacing parts and hoping for the best. Arash was extremely professional in attitude and ability. Happy to recommend him.

Poor knowledge

Jim's Antennas
Heidi S.Jim's Antennas
MTT.
MTT.

Meg

Meg

Friendly and affordable

Robert was great! He responded quickly to all our queries, was very reasonably priced and cleaned away all the mess from our old antenna. We could not recommend him more!!

Kathy M.

Kathy M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Arash was very quick to come out to help us set up tv reception at our new house. He was very professional and did a great job even though it was quite complicated. I would definitely use him again.

Excellent service

Ian was really nice and helpful and cleaned up after himself. My grandma, who was there at the time as well said she would use him if she needed tv work done.

Nathan L.

Nathan L.Sydney, NSW

Good old fashion service.

Andrej showed up on time making my job a priority and fixed our TV reception for a modest price. Excellent quick service with a smile. I can't recommend these legends enough!

Amanda O.

Amanda O.Sydney, NSW

Very happy customer

I would definitely recommend Robert to my friends, he did a great job with our antenna. He was on time, friendly and professional. I would gladly call him again for future work.

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Honest job

Sam was polite, professional, thorough and he diagnosed the problem and completed the job in a minimum amount of time. I couldnt be happier with the outcome and I would definitely recommend.

Patricia

PatriciaSydney, NSW

Professional friendly service, accordingly priced

Jairo was punctual, friendly and efficient. We had him at two of our properties and we couldnt recommend him more.
The job was done correctly, promptly and he cleaned The area prior to leaving.
Highly recommend and certainly would use again. Stephanie was very easy to deal with regarding accounts. Overall a very pleasant experience

Rod

RodSydney, NSW

Ryde antennae

"Called Jims antennaes, Robert came out the next day, changed our ageing antenna and added a new outlet in another room. Easy to deal with, quick professional and a nice guy."

AJB

AJBSydney, NSW

Large tv mounted on wall for elderly client.

Robert did a fantastic job. Was urgent for my 95yr old mother to get her old TV set replaced and he got it done promptly- the day after I requested. Particularly good was his patient and thoughtful dealing with my mum: Priceless! thanks Robert, you were brilliant. I would give you 6 stars if it was an option. ******

Robyn

RobynSydney, NSW

Hide TV cables for 2 x wall mounted units

Friendly and very helpful with solutions for our antenna problems. Quick response to booking inquiry and flexible with home visit schedule. Easy to deal with and would recommend to everyone

Anil

AnilDulwich Hill

Great work!

Jacob was very helpful, gave a reasonable quote and did a great job for us. He was punctual and dis a professional job.
Very happy with the service, highly recommended.

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Arash was very prompt and helpful. Good price. Great service. Very happy with Jims antennas. Have great tv quality now. Nothing was too difficult. He explained everything really well and was very efficient.

Jialin L.

Jialin L.Sydney, NSW

The warranty service is amazing

I sent a email to them to ask the Antenna's repair and they called me just after 1 hour and arrange a time for repair.
The Technician is friendly and helpful. And he fixed the signal issue in no time. I will definitely recommend jim to my family and friends

Maria Turramurra

Maria TurramurraSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Rob came personally to assess our poor TV reception problems. We found his quote to be competitive and his work exceptional. I only wish we had of called him sooner. I would highly recommend Rob from Jim’s Antennas.

Quotation

The quoting process was very quick and the communication was excellent. I initially sent a message via the website and within a very short time indeed Joshua called me and arrange a time to visit and quoted via email while on-site. Would love to comment on the installation service once it is carried out.