• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Excellent Installation Service

Mustafa and Omah did an excellent job of installing my antenna. The picture quality that I now have is excellent. We also had to install an amplifier due to the location of my house and this was done with ease and nothing was too much trouble. Excellent work

Graham R.

Graham R.Sydney, NSW

I can see clearly now

Until recently we had a flat-screen non-smart TV with exterior aerial, with bad reception usually on free-to-air networks 9 and 7, and sometimes others, where the image often pixelised or 'blocked'. We thought buying a smart-TV would fix that issue but it didn't,. So we contacted our local Jim's Antennas, and had a visit and checkup from Mustafa and Omah just a few days later. Within the hour our old roof aerial was replaced by a digital receiver, pointed in the right direction, and ended up with perfect reception. Thanks guys. Short and sweet.

Alf C.

Alf C.Sydney, NSW

Digital aerial fitment

Prompt service technician was plesent and professional tv picture has improved fitment and looks are plesent mutch smaller than original antenna would recomend to others with old antennas to improve picture quality

Efficient & friendly

Moustafa was prompt, had good communication, and completed the job on the spot to a high standard. The job was to mount a new TV on the wall and hide the cable in the cavity. It looks brilliant. Highly recommended.

Sallie H.

Sallie H.Sydney, NSW

Ivan is a genius

Ivan was a problem solver.
He is easy going and offered solutions
He worked with our schedule and he cleaned up after himself.
I will definitely use Ivan in the future.

Excellent service

Our Antenna was blown down by the storms. A new antenna was installed within days of contacting Jim's Antennas The two service men were efficient, helpful and courteous. Thank you for your excellent service

Awesome service

Really happy with the service we received. The technician was very knowledgeable and friendly. Installed a new antenna and a tv point with no trouble. Highly recommend jims antennae service!

Carl O.

Carl O.Sydney, NSW

Excellent work and great customer service.

Arrived on time and provided a competitive quote.
Carried out the agreed work a few days later as agreed.
Was very polite and helpful at all times.
Very satisfied with the result.
Highly recommended.

Suzie

SuzieSydney, NSW

Wall mount of 55" TV

Moustafa Halloum and team (Omar) were efficient, professional and pleasant. They wall mounted a 55" TV and were very helpful. Would definitely get them back to do any additional jobs again. Thanks Guys!

Kwok T.

Kwok T.

Ivan Westbrook did a great job!

Ivan called in advance then arrived on time. He was clear and patient is explaining our options to fix the problem. And he cleaned up nicely after job was completed.

Gulay T.

Gulay T.Sydney, NSW

Goran Velimir did a great job..on our antenna

I wanted to let other customers know that Goran Velimir did a great job..and he is trustworthy and does a great job..pl ring Goran on
Nsw Sydney
We highly recommend him to other customers like us..

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Overcharged

Overcharged $100 for a behind wall installation that was quoted and not done.
Instead an additional $50 was charged for an external cable instead of having that offset against the charge for the wall installation.
I only realised this after having paid and installers left.
I responded to a Jim’s head office survey. I was contacted by them but kept getting roped into the problem and their communications with the franchisee.
Too hard and too expensive.

Jim's Antennas
Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Richard. Apologies for your poor experience. If you could email me at heidis@jimsantennas.com we can look into this matter further

Highly Recommend

Professional Man. Arrived on time. Great Communication. Went the extra mile to explain what was required. No hard sale or pressure. Job done and working well, I'm a very happy Customer. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this Man.

Job Satisfaction
James

JamesSydney, NSW

Efficient. Knowledgeable.

I needed a new aerial, and during the visit also learned a new booster was required. The recommended devices were available immediately, and fitted quickly. Moustafa was professional, efficient and knowledgeable.

JJJG

JJJGSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Communication and Service

Goran went beyond and above what he had to do in providing, supplying and supplying equipment. Noticed I had a broken tile on roof and replaced for me which he didn't have to,

tigerstoroar

tigerstoroarSydney, NSW

Good job

Prompt response from Jim's Antennas on initial phone call. Moustapha turned up on time as arranged and installed antenna on top floor of the house. All is now working well.

Tv wall mounted and it’s PERFECT!!!

Goran arrived right on time. He was friendly, fast and very considerate of the neighbours (I live in a townhouse and the tv is on the dividing wall).
I will definitely be contacted him directly on his business card next time I need something done ✅

Mark D.

Mark D.Sydney, NSW

Great job!

We are very happy with the work Steph did. He even offered free after sales follow-up. He was friendly and respectful at all times.
Professional and nothing was a problem.
Highly recommended.

lyn

lynsydney

Great fast service

Goran was excellent. TV now working great No hesitation on recommending. Fast and efficient service Called to say when would be there and turned up on time. Great service no problems

Annie

AnnieSydney, NSW

Prompt, Reliable and Efficient

I contacted Jim's Antennas to have a Blue Ray Player/HDD installed and received a call back from Stephane Bruneau within minutes (Parramatta area). He did his best to book a time as quickly as possible, even offering to come in the evening. He completed the job very quickly and I received a bonus in that he got Netflix working on the downstairs TV where previously I had only been able to watch on my computer upstairs. Would definitely recommend.