Jim's Antennas NSW, Sydney

Jim's Antennas NSW, Sydney

Excellent service

Ian was really nice and helpful and cleaned up after himself. My grandma, who was there at the time as well said she would use him if she needed tv work done.

Nathan L.

Nathan L.Sydney, NSW

Good old fashion service.

Andrej showed up on time making my job a priority and fixed our TV reception for a modest price. Excellent quick service with a smile. I can't recommend these legends enough!

Amanda O.

Amanda O.Sydney, NSW

Very happy customer

I would definitely recommend Robert to my friends, he did a great job with our antenna. He was on time, friendly and professional. I would gladly call him again for future work.

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Honest job

Sam was polite, professional, thorough and he diagnosed the problem and completed the job in a minimum amount of time. I couldnt be happier with the outcome and I would definitely recommend.

Patricia

PatriciaSydney, NSW

Professional friendly service, accordingly priced

Jairo was punctual, friendly and efficient. We had him at two of our properties and we couldnt recommend him more.
The job was done correctly, promptly and he cleaned The area prior to leaving.
Highly recommend and certainly would use again. Stephanie was very easy to deal with regarding accounts. Overall a very pleasant experience

Rod

RodSydney, NSW

Ryde antennae

"Called Jims antennaes, Robert came out the next day, changed our ageing antenna and added a new outlet in another room. Easy to deal with, quick professional and a nice guy."

AJB

AJBSydney, NSW

Large tv mounted on wall for elderly client.

Robert did a fantastic job. Was urgent for my 95yr old mother to get her old TV set replaced and he got it done promptly- the day after I requested. Particularly good was his patient and thoughtful dealing with my mum: Priceless! thanks Robert, you were brilliant. I would give you 6 stars if it was an option. ******

Robyn

RobynSydney, NSW

Hide TV cables for 2 x wall mounted units

Friendly and very helpful with solutions for our antenna problems. Quick response to booking inquiry and flexible with home visit schedule. Easy to deal with and would recommend to everyone

Anil

AnilDulwich Hill

Great work!

Jacob was very helpful, gave a reasonable quote and did a great job for us. He was punctual and dis a professional job.
Very happy with the service, highly recommended.

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Arash was very prompt and helpful. Good price. Great service. Very happy with Jims antennas. Have great tv quality now. Nothing was too difficult. He explained everything really well and was very efficient.

Jialin L.

Jialin L.Sydney, NSW

The warranty service is amazing

I sent a email to them to ask the Antenna's repair and they called me just after 1 hour and arrange a time for repair.
The Technician is friendly and helpful. And he fixed the signal issue in no time. I will definitely recommend jim to my family and friends

Maria Turramurra

Maria TurramurraSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Rob came personally to assess our poor TV reception problems. We found his quote to be competitive and his work exceptional. I only wish we had of called him sooner. I would highly recommend Rob from Jim’s Antennas.

Quotation

The quoting process was very quick and the communication was excellent. I initially sent a message via the website and within a very short time indeed Joshua called me and arrange a time to visit and quoted via email while on-site. Would love to comment on the installation service once it is carried out.

Julie

JulieIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic Service

Had a great experience with Josh. It was late on a Saturday and he was only too happy to help. Very knowledgeable friendly and professional
Highly Recommend this service.
Thanks again

Rates and Fees

TV wall mount on brick/plaster wall with crest to hide cables.

I forgot the name of the gentleman who installed my wall mounted TV, but was very happy & staisfied with his work. He was very efficient, quick & precise with his workmanship & had great banter during the time he was there.

He also provided me a custom aerial cable & crest to hide the various cables (which he also installed) for free.

Would definitely recommend Jims Antenna, especiallythe gentleman who came out to my property- I forgot your name bro, but cheers for that.

Junior, Penrith.

Mary

Mary

Excellent service

The serviceman was great. He fixed our problem to perfection. He was fast, very efficient, and left everything clean. He was a very nice guy as well. We both enjoyed meeting him.

CCC

CCCHunter Region, NSW

Great professional service

Just googled for someone in the Lake Macquarie area to supply and install a wall bracket for a large, heavy TV. Peter turned up when he said he would, was polite, professional and really knew his stuff. Would highly recommend. Great service and good value for money.

Carla D

Carla DSydney, NSW

Highly recommend - will definitely use again

Andrej called to make our booking straight away and happily accommodated the time frame we needed it done by. Excellent Service. Highly recommend - will definitely use again. Thanks heaps Andrej!!

Antenna Install - Ash

Arrived promptly. Found issue immediately and resolved problem. Was not happy until signal met his own expectations. Ran new wiring from antenna to 2 outlets. Tested signal strength before and after antenna installed.

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

Very happy with a job well done

My parents had a digital aerial installed . He arrived promptly and did not leave until he was satisfied that everything was functioning well. He was very professional , patient and helpful. He explained what he was doing and monitored the signals on all of the tvs in the house . He was there for hours sorting out the cables in the ceiling and upgrading from analog to digital, to get the best possible connection. He went beyond what was expected and was very kind and polite in his manner. He even gave them a good price and did not charge on the parts he replaced on the walls. I would highly recommend this service