Jim's Antennas QLD, Brisbane

Jim's Antennas QLD, Brisbane

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Shawn was Very helpful and patient waiting for me to decide on where to put tv etc would highly recommend his services, was on time and courteous and polite. Excellent service

Job well done

Jem was very informative,was quick to get the job done was very thorough. Replaced old aerial.checked all existing cables put in new splitter box. Also put in an upgraded data cable.we will be giving him a ring in the near future,as we have more to do down the track.

Happy with service

Definitely happy with service from Shawn from Jim’s Ipswich. Shawn knows his stuff. Efficient and knowledgeable. Also friendly and relatable. We would happily recommend Shawn & Jim’s antena service. The price was less than we anticipated

SweetBow

SweetBowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service - once he showed up

I had an appt booked with Shawn for Monday 1.6.20 but he didn't arrive and when I called, I got his message bank. I sent him a text & suggested a courtesy text would have been appreciated. Eventually we agreed on a new time & date and on that day he called wanting to come early. Job was completed in under 30 minutes

Excellent service

Kenny arrived on the dot and knows his trade. He found the faults and fixed them easily. I'm hoping I never need his services again, but if I do, I'll call straight away!

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

No fuss and instantly available

Technician was very friendly and informative with future tips on maintaining my wall-mounted tvs. Finished two tvs in 2-3 hrs max, happy with the time it took and happy to use again.

Great Service

Gem is an asset, fantastic guy and service, very happy I got him to install my tv bracket. Great price and got it done in about two hours. Thanks again

Hera

HeraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service highly recommend

Shawn from Beenleigh was absolutely fantastic, explained all options and helped get the best price for a new antenna booster pack. Thank you, it's great to access all the channels.

Jem was great

Thank you to Jem for being very nice and friendly. He was Knowledgeable and efficient and took the time to explain things to us. The finished product also looks great.

Malcolm R.

Malcolm R.South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant work

Shawn was not just very good or excellent he was fantastic, I will highly recommended him. He went above and beyond with his assistance in this difficult time. Well done.

Job Satisfaction

Amazing Service and a great guy

I had Shawn come out one afternoon. He called when on the way. Once there he easily explained my antenna issue and new antenna installed very quickly. Highly recommend him to anyone.

Quick and easy

Shawn was very helpful and accommodating. He gave advice on different installation options to suit our individual needs taking into consideration the unique layout of our home. Would recommend to others.

Very tricky problem with 2 tv’s and foxtel

Shawn came, looked, and got system working. After he left it stopped working. Then got it going again, and then stopped again. It seems there is a fault in something to make it so hit and miss. Shawn has many ideas, and finding parts to make it perfect, has lots of knowledge to explain well.

Not Pleased

Not PleasedSouth East Queensland, QLD

An employee's rude and unprofessional attitude

Jim's Antennas
Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

HI. My apologies you've had such a poor experience with on of our technicians. If I can arrange for another of our technicians to attend instead please let me know. You can email me direct - heidis@jimsantennas.com

Deon

DeonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Shawn was very pleasant to deal with and nothing was too hard for him to complete. Very helpful and informative of the work he was to carrying out. Wish there were more tradies as pleasant as he. Thankyou.

Martine Fleming

Martine FlemingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick service great price

Jem was great very responsive, he was very quick, honest, and most of all quite cost effective, fixed our problem in no time, now have great tv service would definitely recommend

Paul Anderson

Paul AndersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Reception

Kenny was on time very accomodating done a perfect job fantastic to deal with it was a pleasure to deal with him I would highly recommend five star service. He was also very fair with the cost. Would not hesitate to use again.

TinaB

TinaB

A Realiable service

The Company organised an appointment as soon as possible for me - Kenny was there on time - he was very courteous and patient- did the job quickly and efficiently- only gripe is that the price seemed a bit high for the job - was simply replacing a cable but otherwise happy with the Service.

Jono

JonoHunter Region, NSW

JEM IS A GEM

We arranged for Jem to install a new TV aerial outlet in the second bedroom. He was on time and very polite. He had the job done with a minimum of fuss. We were very pleased with his service and would recommend him to others.

Cathleen Johnston

Cathleen JohnstonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gem was very friendly, excellent service and fixed the issue very quickly. Gem was very flexible on the times he was available to come and look at my reception issues.