• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Amazing work!!

I was so happy with the work Jim's Antennas did. They fixed my tv tuning problems, cleaned up all the wires everywhere and fixed all the sockets. Also very punctual and friendly! Would highly recommend!

Grahame

GrahameThornlands

Great service. Efficient and timely.

Tae-Hwan was a very efficient tradesman - we needed a new antenna outlet and new booster inside our home. Tae-Hwan was punctual, professional, polite and did an excellent job. He ensured that we saw the new installation in the roof cavity as well as making sure we were happy with the tv signal strengths. He even made sure the tvs were retuned to pick up all stations. We are very happy we chose Jim’s Antennas and would recommend them to anyone. Thank you for your service.

Rhoda M.

Rhoda M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

Shiraz was prompt, communicated the issue clearly and how he was going to remedy that, along with the associated costs. He took photos for us while in the roof space, he was very thorough.
Would definitely call him again if we encountered issues.

TV Antenna Installers

Find out how Jim's Antennas QLD, Brisbane compares to other TV Antenna Installers

BetoYG

BetoYG

Awesome service

Called to get a quote for a TV mounted on a wall, this got organised for the next day and Shiraz was able to complete the job the same day just after the quote. Excellent service.

Robbie L.

Robbie L.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and efficient service

JEM is a very professional operator...knew exactly what I needed and advised clearly and job done!!!
Would highly recommend to everyone who requires any work both at home or for their caravan reception

1homecook

1homecookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tae-Hwan was exceptional - we needed a new antenna, booster and new outlets inside our home. Tae-Hwan was punctual, professional, polite and did an amazing job. Even taking photos on the roof of the antenna to show what he had done. We are very happy we chose Jim’s Antennas and would recommend to family and friends. Thank you for your service.

Anne

AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tae-hwan Choi

After using another Jim’s service & was very satisfied with their workmanship we looked to Jim’s Antenna Service. We highly recommend Tae-hwan. He pays attention to detail, he is very professional & most importantly was punctual. Thank you
Tae-hwan.

Steven

StevenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jim’s Antennas Daisy Hill

Jen from Daisy Hill branch of Jim’s Antennas was awesome. Was very prompt at responding to my online request and coming out to look at my antenna issue. He was friendly and very knowledgeable, and took me through my options, and then installed a new antenna on the spot. Great service, great value, great tv reception now. Definitely recommend.

Jeff

JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

We would never use this group again for an antenna after spending $880 we still struggle. Regards Jeff

Not happy with your service wasted $880 and still don't have good reception For the service I received we should be getting a refund in fact I am going to ring fair trading.

Jim's Antennas
Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Lisa Allen

Lisa Allen

Excellent Service

We called to get a replacement antenna and Kenny was out within 1 hour on a Friday afternoon, he did a quote on site then had it installed straight away, would highly recommend

Rhys

RhysSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

I requested a quote for an antennae to be installed. I was contacted quickly after and the antennae was installed the next morning (which was a saturday. I am happy with the quality of the work.

Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service

I had phoned Jim's antenna and booked a free onsite quote through Shiraz I was told he would call in 2 hours still waiting some 14 hours later for a call. I phoned Shiraz directly and gone to VM left a message but still waiting 4 hours later for a return call.
very poor service.
I would recommend MR antenna at Amberley great service.

Jim's Antennas
Heidi S.Jim's Antennas
Gerard L.

Gerard L.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional treatment

Called Jim's to rectify a failed antenna. Shiraz called back within a few hours (I was told it could be up to 24 hour wait). Despite him already having a full schedule of appointments he found a mutually convenient time; confirmed the appointment on the day; was on time and detailed his service options and costs before commencing his work. He completed the work promptly and effectively with a minimum of fuss and cost (ie: he didn't force the 'upsell' product as demonstrated that the replacement antenna did all that we needed it to).

Branwen

BranwenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt service

Jem was really good. Turned up straight away, provided a quote on site, then completed the job quickly and efficiently. Would call them Jim's antennas out again if needing assistance.

K Slipper

K SlipperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top Drawer Effort - Shiraz does his job

Simple for Shiraz, impossible for me. I don't hesitate to recommend Shiraz to anyone with an antennae problem, or indeed any cabling network problem. Shiraz arrived when he said he would, solved my problem in good time, and was polite. You cannot ask for anything more.

Tv again

Jem was punctual polite knowledgeable found the problem the antenna head was not receiving signal after checking all wiring was good replaced the head and we have tv again then cleaned up after himself.Job Well done. Thanks. Jem

Job Satisfaction
Berbie Harmsen

Berbie HarmsenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never gave up

The connection to the antenna was extremely difficult and Kenny persisted and never gave up. A lesser employee would have given up. Kenny was prompt, polite, obliging and persistent and I am extremely happy with what he did.

Great Service

Shiraz confirmed the appointment 1 day prior, turned up when he said he would, texting me an ETA on the day, provided the service with a great attitude and smile on his face. Would recommend to anyone.

Helen

HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

John Naser

He was very polite and and a pleasure to talk to. His work was very thorough and nothing was too much trouble. I would have him back in my home at any time should l need any more work done. Thankyou John.

Shiraz was responsive and very customer focused and able to promptly and efficiently install our new wall mounted TV as well as assist with set up. We are very happy with the service provided.