Jim's Antennas QLD, Brisbane

• Rates and Fees
Paul Anderson

Paul AndersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Reception

Kenny was on time very accomodating done a perfect job fantastic to deal with it was a pleasure to deal with him I would highly recommend five star service. He was also very fair with the cost. Would not hesitate to use again.

TinaB

TinaB

A Realiable service

The Company organised an appointment as soon as possible for me - Kenny was there on time - he was very courteous and patient- did the job quickly and efficiently- only gripe is that the price seemed a bit high for the job - was simply replacing a cable but otherwise happy with the Service.

Jono

JonoHunter Region, NSW

JEM IS A GEM

We arranged for Jem to install a new TV aerial outlet in the second bedroom. He was on time and very polite. He had the job done with a minimum of fuss. We were very pleased with his service and would recommend him to others.

Cathleen Johnston

Cathleen JohnstonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gem was very friendly, excellent service and fixed the issue very quickly. Gem was very flexible on the times he was available to come and look at my reception issues.

Chris

Chris

Install wall mounting of tv

Jem was quick to respond, provided valuable advice and completed the works as quickly and efficiently possible. Very happy with the service and would gladly recommend him for any similar works.

Megan Sisely

Megan SiselySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Service person was Kenny, he was able to come immediately. He checked out the problem thoroughly and solved it, cheap, including climbing up to second storey roof aerial. Excellent service at a good price.

FrankJV

FrankJVSouth East Queensland, QLD

Intermittent Reception problems finally fixed

Taehwan's investigation before quoting was sound and inspired confidence in his recommendation which completely fixed the problems. The reception issue was in fact a result of three problems so his test equipment and diagnosis approach was essential to success.

Rosie

Rosie

Shawn from Jim's antennas did a great job

My antenna wasn't working, Shawn was prompt, professional, gave me a quote and did a great job at replacing my no longer working antenna. I am now really pleased with my working televisions with a much better picture than before. Thanks for everything. RF

asilcim

asilcimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional service with great workmanship

Taehwan offered very professional, work performed to a high standard. His attention to detail was amazing, Taehwan work is very tidy and his communication excellent. I highly recommend the use of his service.

disappointed

disappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service Shawn

Shawn from Jim's Antennas Brisbane failed to show up twice and didn't bother to phone me. I had to call and re-book and still didn't show.
That's it now, I'll go to the other guys.

Scott

ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Needed to have a large TV wall mounted

Shaun came around , took a look and was able to give advice, supply and fit the required equipment straight from his van all in one visit. Service was all good

Excellent. Would have no problem recommending to others

Excellent! Robert gave a time he would attend to quote & arrived promptly at the time scheduled. Gave us a quote citing the pros & cons of each without bias. Professional in all alspects.

David Hahope

David HahopeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional and need more educated employees

Jim's Antennas
Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi David. Can you please send me an email: heidis@jimsantennas.com with you street address and a contact number? I will then look into this matter further.

Heidi

HeidiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jim's Antennas Rochedale

Steven from Jim's Antennas Rochdale was amazing - he contacted us early the following morning after my online enquiry, reasonably priced and he even did the work on a Sunday. Highly recommended.

Deb

DebCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Returned our call promptly and made an appointment to attend within a few days and replace our antennae. Arrived on time and we are very pleased with the new antennae.

Jodie Hartley

Jodie HartleyGoodna

Prompt service and great customer service

Taehwan reinstalled our tv antenna plus a tv point. He was on time, very polite and professional. A fantastic price too. I Will definitely be getting him back. I don’t normally write reviews, but Taehwan’s service is worthy of recognition. Thanks

Sandy2011

Sandy2011South East Queensland, QLD

Very professional service

"Fantastic service. Could not fault anything. Taehwan turned up on time and completed the job fabulously. I didn't expect anyone to arrive on the same day I called to give me a quote, but Taehwan did and completed the job the next day."

Glen.T

Glen.TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great work Hwan Choi, Franchisee - Jim’s Antennas (Brisbane, Southside).

Kate

Kate

Good service good value

Request a quote on line. Within 30mins Kenny contact me to arrange appointment. Very quick response. Kenny was very on time. Quick reply. Job done well in reasonable price. Highly recommend.

Couldn't be happier with service

My name is John M yeates sunshine coast.
We had Brad Tatlor franchisee with Jims install a antenna which wasn't an easy job because of new high building being built around us and the fact that we the tenants didn't fully understand that hitting Auto Turn was alternating the setting Brad had installed but brad was very professional and came back and showed me step by step how to do a manual set up if ever needed again stressing to only do this if we installed another TV.
I would and will recommend Brad Taylor from jims antennas to any one.
Again thanks again Brad Taylor.