• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Yogi

YogiHobart, TAS

A job well done

I had a antenna installed and 2 TV's mounted by Jim's antennas Hobart they did a fantastic job end results are excellent at a great price Thanks Jim's antennas well done

Steve

SteveSouth-East, TAS

Excellent work

Eric and Candice were excellent with there communication and arrived when they said they would arrive. The installation was fairly priced and professionally done . I would highly recommend this couple.

Excellent Antenna Removal, Sealing and new Antenna Installation

Eric and Candice were very friendly, well organised, had a quick turnaround time and completed the job very nicely. I would highly recommend using their service and would hire them again.

Flossie

FlossieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Service

Eric arrived when he said he would. He was thorough in his assessment and clearly explained the work needed and the cost involved. The work was completed in a professional manner.

Antennae installation

Fantastic work. Super efficient and friendly to boot! Thanks again for the work you did at our shack. We can now watch tv. The work was performed to a very high standard

Brandon G.

Brandon G.Hobart, TAS

On time, good work and very professional

Eric did a great install picture quality is perfect. He was reliable showed up on time and answered any questions I had. He did not rush me as a customer I highly recommend and would use his services again. A fair price also.

Rita M.

Rita M.Hobart, TAS

Complete satisfaction and very prompt service.

I needed to have an antenna connected to another location but as a pensioner I was restricted to a tight budget. Eric called to give me a quote and arrived at the agreed time. The first thing that he did was to test the quality of my antenna. Reported that it was excellent so no booster was required. He was able to do the job 3 days later. Again arrived at an agreed time. No gap of hours but an actual time. Efficiently completed the job in a timely manner and to my complete satisfaction. I am very happy to recommend him and his work. Thank you Eric.

Jon-Anthoney d.

Jon-Anthoney d.Hobart, TAS

Great customer service and execution

We had two televisions to mount on walls in different rooms. Their customer service was very good and was considerate of my need to work from home while the job was carried out and also of the need for my baby daughter to sleep. The execution of each installation was very good, it's quite neat wit hidden cables and we are very happy. Price felt reasonable to us. All round we felt we had a great experience.

Christen C.

Christen C.Hobart, TAS

Absolutely Fantastic!!!

Eric and his partner were absolutely fantastic, they did an antenna install & 75" wall mount on a very tricky install location. In 33 degree heat and they did it with such a happy & friendly disposition. They both solved tricky problems that arose due to the nature of the install location. Thank you so much for such an amazing experience and outcome.

Alison

AlisonSouth-East, TAS

Antennas

They were very friendly and helpful.we called them back to do another job and they came the time they said and did the job Excellent service would recommend them to family and friends

Couldn't be happier

Eric and Candice are very efficient, reliable, and arrived when they said they would and smiles galore.
I would recommend them to anyone
Thanks guys for your wonderful service
Ann and Denis Morris

brettmcp

brettmcpmelbourne

Excellent Service - Thoroughly Recommend

Eric provided exceptional service. Punctual, friendly and ensured that he checked with me during installation. Always a bit skeptical when using someone who you are not sure about - but with Eric, you can rest easy. Would use again and highly recommend his work.

Very good service

I was contacted within minutes of my first contact with them. The service was prompt, well-priced and produced the desired outcome without any upselling. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Amy M

Amy MHobart, TAS

New Antenna Installation + Fixing Broken TV

Eric was very efficient and did a great job. He was very easy to deal with and was very helpful in finding a solution to our problem. Thanks very much Eric.

Joannie

Joannie Hobart, TAS

Fixing our tv reception

Grant did a great job. He loves what he does. Took photos of our new Junction in roof so other customers can understand. Installed anew booster and now we have great reception. Thanks Grant.

Erik Siedler

Erik SiedlerHobart, TAS

New Antenna Installation

"Found Eric very easy to deal with. The work was done well and efficiently. Will recommend Eric to potential clients. As part of the service, could I suggest that a report of the measured signal strengths is provided with an explanation of what they mean."

Nathan D

Nathan DHobart, TAS

Mount Tv on wall

Prompt service and a very good price. Highly recommended. I called and was told they would ring back within 2 hours.
20 minutes later I was called back with quote and a time, which was that afternoon.
I was extremely happy with their friendly and professional service.

Fox

Foxbarbershop2@hotmail.com.aucha

Job well done

New antenna, remove old dish and pay tv receptor. Eric and partner were very obliging cleaned up site did a fabulous job. Would use them again if i needed . Adam

Sue K.

Sue K.Hobart, TAS

Excellent, highly recommend

Did an online onsite quote request on the Thursday night, had a phone call within 10 minutes, Eric and his partner arrived at 9.30am, submitted an acceptable quote and by lunchtime I had my TV mounted on our outside wall including aerial wired to our outside aerial. Nothing was a problem, poor Eric had to climb through the manhole and along to the end of the house. Excellent service, cannot rate them highly enough. Thank you Eric and partner.

Leanne

LeanneHobart, TAS

Grant Diers

What an amazing job done can't speak highly enough off Grant. Nothing was a problem highly professional talked me through my options and delivered. Anyone having problems book Grant asap.