Jim's Antennas TAS

• Rates and Fees
John and Anne

John and AnneHobart, TAS

Job well done

Another good review for Eric and his partner. Booked them for 11.30 and they arrived on the dot. We wanted a solution to bird poo problem. Gave good advice and sorted out an antenna with bird spikes. Happy with the price. A lovely couple. They were to send warranty documentation which hasn't arrived yet but I'm sure that will get here eventually

Excellent experience

Eric and his wife/partner provided excellent service. It was clear they knew exactly what they were doing, gave me confidence in their workmanship and sorted my reception problem promptly and economically.

Thoroughly impressed

Needed antenna installed. Contacted via website Saturday and received a call within minutes, booked appointment 90 minutes later. Arrived on time, quote given, accepted. Extremely polite and professional couple.thoroughly recommend

Daniel B.

Daniel B.Hobart, TAS

Excellent TV Wall mount installation

Contacted the Hobart Jim's , same day they arrived and installed. Installation was prompt/efficient - checked the position of the tv to make sure we were happy, middle/centre of wall as requested. Really friendly and was a very good price, extremely happy with the service.

Ninja

NinjaHobart, TAS

Excellent service. Impressed

I did an online request for a quote one evening, and got the expected text/email. I got the unexpected call from Eric within 10 minutes. We set up a time, and they called out, diagnosed the problem and had it fixed really quickly. Quick, professional and polite.

They really deserve 10 stars

This team kept working until our 3 antennas were installed - and it was difficult as there were different locations - they went above and beyond expectations..... more than happy to recommend them

Derrick Wheeler

Derrick WheelerLaunceston, TAS

Practical, thorough, and was customer focussed

We had an odd issue which Peter diagnosed thoroughly. He was methodical and explained exactly what he was doing. He solved our problem with no fuss and was completely customer focussed. Great experience

Rose O.

Rose O.Hobart, TAS

First class service

From my initial enquiry a technician had contacted me within 2 hours. When he arrived he was very pleasant, he had no trouble identifying the problem which he solved very quickly and carried out the aerial installation very efficiently. I would have no hesitation in recommending Jim's Antennas

Debra J.

Debra J.Hobart, TAS

Finally - Someone could fix this problem !

We have had so much trouble with TV reception over the years - some days we could get reception, others - nothing at all ! Very frustrating. Jim's Antennas sent Grant out and we have NEVER had better reception. Grant arrived on time, he was quick, efficient and explained everything to me. We now have the best reception we have ever had. Thank you Jim's Antennas and Grant!

Shaun L

Shaun LHobart, TAS

Very helpful!

The technician was efficient, very helpful and very knowledgeable about his area of expertise. Very happy with my new antenna.

Excellent service and attitude.

Can’t praise his work more highly. Would recommend him to anyone for prompt and thorough work. Very personable as well.

Kaye g

Kaye gHobart

Perfect service

Very satisfied with Jims antennas. Grant was very helpful and friendly. We are very happy with the service we received. Highly recommended.

Great and speedy service

I used Jim's website to request a quote. I received a call within 5 minutes to arrange an appointment.
Grant was on time, well presented and completed task on the day as well as providing some alternative options for our installation which was really appreciated.

Outstanding service and knowledge

Jacob was very punctual and knowledgeable, we would recommend him to everyone. He went above and beyond to help us rectify our TV antenna issue which has now been resolved.

excellent !!!!

Excellent job. Grant explained different products and help us to set up the television , all checked and done , well done and thank you !!!!

Efficiency I love!

Grant from Jim's Antenna's in Hobart was in touch very quickly following my call to the 1300 number. Job was explained and an estimate given. Work was done promptly and Grant kept me informed as to progress. Sent me a couple of pics of before and after as I was unable to be at the address. It was for my tenanted property. Also took my old broken antenna away for me. Very happy with the result. Thanks Grant!

Same day in fact within the hour on Saturday too.

Peter called on Phone within 10 minutes of my request online and was on the job within an hour. It was a simple job for him but made our tv reception quality perfect. He was approachable and friendly and very efficient.

Peter

PeterHobart

Reception Problems

Grant knew his stuff. Very pleased with his work. Rang to let us know he was running late. Fixed problems plus tidied up cabling from earlier installation and now all tvs upstairs and down are working beautifully. Would definitely recommend Jim’s Antennas.

Helen

HelenHobart

Flawless service

I called Jim's Antennas to get someone to install my new tv in a bedroom with no antenna outlet. Earlier that day I'd called an electrician to fix my oven and been told they couldn't look at it for two weeks, so imagine my huge surprise when Grant from Jim's Antennas said he could come immediately. He was brilliant, caring about any possible cosmetic damage to my wall with the wiring he needed to install, and completed the job efficiently after around an hour. I am more than happy to 100% recommend the Jim's Antennas service if all their franchisees are like Grant.

Excellent service! Highly recommended.

Absolute professional; he took the time to explain everything really clearly, was efficient, thorough and really nice guy to boot!