Jim's Antennas VIC

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Ronni

RonniCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very professional whilst being friendly

Paul from Jim's Antennas attended my home punctually, found the problem and fixed it and gave me further advice as to how I can look after things. He is very polite, friendly and approachable. I am very happy with the result and the cost of the service. Highly recommended and a big thank you.

Excellent service

Peter M from Jim’s Antennas(Keilor) was fantastic. Very efficient. Great service. Highly recommend. Job done within 24hrs as other companies I had to wait 6 days before someone could come out.

Antenna install

Peter from Jim’s Antenna’s was great
Customer service top notch
Explanation of equipment and service was very informative
Quick response to enquiry
Customer satisfaction after install 5 star
Would highly recommend Jim’s antennas for all your antenna needs

Erin

ErinSouthwest, VIC

Terrific Service

Gary from Jim’s Antennas was extremely professionally and the service was completed very quickly. He was very friendly and very knowledgeable, we will definitely be recommending him to our family and friends.

PeCo

PeCoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service from Jim's Antennas Greenvale.

I have used Chan from Jim's Antennas Greenvale to install a new TV antenna, and more recently data points for my modem. I have always been happy with Chan's work, and his attitude, so I have no hesitation in recommending Chan for installation of TV antennas, data points, and the like.

Bunny Wood

Bunny WoodCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I enquired via email on Sunday morning. By that afternoon I had been contacted and a time booked in. Paul arrived on time, obviously knew the trade really well. Gave us good advice and immediately got on with the job. The price was very reasonable and Paul cleaned up after himself. The whole thing was excellent and our TV reception is a lot better. Very happy to recommend.

fabfour27

fabfour27Southwest, VIC

Fantastic hassle free service

Gary was great, arrived on time and was efficient and friendly, I would be happy to recommend Gary to anyone looking for a reliable service at a reasonable price. There was more involved than I described over the phone and this was no problem.

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jim's Antenna Knoxfield ABN 82 154 420 456 - Worst CCTV Installer

Dealing with this unqualified CCTV installer (Jim's Antenna Knoxfield ABN 82 154 420 456) is an ongoing nightmare.

The installer does not know how or where to install the cameras.
He fitted unsuitable cameras and never turned up to fix the problem.

Dealing with the management was not any better, so much for customer service.
Overall, an extremely unprofessionally run company,

My recommendation to everyone: Do not hire them. Save your time and money!

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Sue. If you could please share some further details with me - heidis@jimsantennas.com so that I can look into this matter further for you. Thank you

I did...

The best service we've had for years!

Paul from Jim's Antennas was punctual, knowledgeable, efficient and totally professional. All while being friendly and approachable. Nothing was too much trouble and didn't charge an arm and a leg. We are so impressed by his high quality of service Paul will be our "go to" man for all our jobs.
Totally recommend Paul and Jim's Antennas Ballarat.

Brenda

BrendaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Totally reccomend

I used Jim's Antennas and would totally reccomend them for your aerial needs. Quick professional service. Fantastic Service. They contact you as soon as possible, and are fast to help you.

Sinkers

SinkersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant service, excellent value

Richard D

Richard DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jim's was my best choice

Had the work done by Jim's antenna Knoxfield by Saad Yaqoub who did extremely good job and went beyond what was quoted with no extra charge. I used him for my newly built house to fix the antenna also to install security cameras for my business.

Kris H.

Kris H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

"Very professional and amazing service . Highly recommend."

This was an amazing service and experience from step one. The moment I put an online request for my antenna to be fixed I’ve received an email notification that I will be contacted by Paul within 24 hours. Paul rang me and provided an amazing and very professional service . All dealings with Paul were fantastic. It is so good to find such a professional customer service in the country area. +++++

Casey H.

Casey H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service

Ronald went above and beyond what was expected. Great service, on-time, friendly and efficient. Fixed and replaced my old antenna on the spot. Would highly recommend and will use again if needed..

Joanna

JoannaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Can watch TV now

I rang on a Thursday late afternoon and he was here on the Friday, good as! Ron was very reliable and sorted out the problem in no time. And great to communicate with and Good at his job that's for sure.

John Jones

John JonesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service. Highly recommended.

Chan from Jims came over on a Friday afternoon to give me a quote (only time I was available), installed a new nbn point. Explained everything , and was very patient, Good Price as well. Even cleaned up his mess.
Couldn’t recommend him high enough!
Thanks Chan.

Patrick

PatrickCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Ron is always reliable and efficient

Ron is a good communicator, he can pinpoint the problem quickly and fix it efficiently. Ron is friendly and stocks the spare parts needed to get the job done. Highly recommended

Leo

LeoSouthwest, VIC

Excellent Service

Gary from Torquay was great to deal with. He sorted out my problem very quickly and was prompt with attending to the issue. His price for work carried out was very reasonable and I now have a happy wife who loves watching good quality TV.
A++

Karin

KarinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not happy all to hard for Jim's Knoxfield

Paid $120.00 just for him to turn up, no solution offered by Jim's Antennas Knoxfield got an electrician next day to do the job and install a new internal TV aerial no issue. Waste of money using Jims.

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Karin. If you could please send an email to heidis@jimsantennas.com with your contact details including your address and we can look into this further.

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Karin. As discussed with Hans we will be refunding you the $120 and our apologies as no payment should have been taken without fixing the issue.

Great service- TV Wall Mounted

Had a large TV wall mounted. Prabhu called straight away to arrange a time. Great service Good price Great communication & very punctual
Cleaned up after himself.
Very reasonable pricing for work done