• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees
ge.it
ge.itSouthwest, VIC

TV on the wall no fuss

I have had a Jim's guy come out twice to put our TV on wall once in Melbourne and once in Geelong after we moved. They showed up on time, were professional and took the time to ensure everything was lined up and correct. Price was fair.
Adam in Lara also marked the studs for us to screw our TV unit on the wall to keep it safe for our climbing kids.

Can’t thank you enough for your excellent service

Friendly, knowledgeable, attended in a timely manner, price-conscious, professional and extremely patient with a technophobe - can’t thank you enough and would highly recommend you to anyone in the Geelong region

Billy
Billy

Antenna

I found Adam and his 2 apprentices really helpful, friendly, courteous and all did a great job. Really pleased with the outcome and how they were able fix my issue. Thank you again.
Belle.

TV Antenna Installers

Find out how Jim's Antennas VIC, Geelong compares to other TV Antenna Installers

Ray S
Ray SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

More Than Happy

More than happy with our antenna installation. Adam arrived on time, was friendly and very professional in his work. Price was given up front and was very competitive. Thanks Adam for a great job.

Mike
MikeVictoria

Quick and friendly service

Adam arrived the same day I called and installed a new antenna, finally fixing our reception problems. I will definitely call him again if I have any AV problems. Thanks!

Great Service

Adam done a great job, very professional highly recommended, rang to do the job earlier than agreed and charged less that the quoted price after dong the job, thank you.

Tash. X
Tash. XSouthwest, VIC

Great & Fast service

Adam was very professional, fast and reliable. Adam assisted with the set up, made suggestions and went above and beyond with any other questions that I had. He got back to me straight away. Was fast & efficient

John Hamilton
John HamiltonSouthwest, VIC

Rang me when he said it would, job well done

The job done on my antenna wall plate, was professionally done and fast as well. I would recommend Adam Coghill for future works. My first time with Jim's antenna, satisfied.

Property Manager
Property ManagerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

HAPPY TENANTS

Property Manager, was very please with their service, made a booking, very professional, they texted me its confirmed, date, time and followed my instructions. Job finish, Tenants happy, no complaints, tenants are recommending Jim's Antenna service to their friends and family. Property Manager will surely recommend ALL Jim services, where i had no problems or issues with every service they provide.

Wendy
WendySouthwest, VIC

Gary from Jim's antennas, Torquay - Amazing!

Gary from jims antennas torquay assisted with my dilemma in a professional manner. Arrived on time, explained the problem and i felt safe having him in my home. I would highly recommend him.

Erin
ErinSouthwest, VIC

Terrific Service

Gary from Jim’s Antennas was extremely professionally and the service was completed very quickly. He was very friendly and very knowledgeable, we will definitely be recommending him to our family and friends.

fabfour27
fabfour27Southwest, VIC

Fantastic hassle free service

Gary was great, arrived on time and was efficient and friendly, I would be happy to recommend Gary to anyone looking for a reliable service at a reasonable price. There was more involved than I described over the phone and this was no problem.

John Clark
John ClarkSouthwest, VIC

"Great friendly service thank you would recommend Vik to friends" Vik advised me when he would be there and was on time and the price was as quoted. Thanks Vik

Steve
SteveSouthwest, VIC

Excellent Service and Price.

Good tradesman and offsider, cleaned up after the work they did. Job completed at the quoted price. Tested the new outlets before leaving. I would use these guys again. Over all very satisfied. Thank you.

Friendly and efficient

We contacted Jim’s after our tv reception dropped out. The repairman locates the problem, provided a reasonable quote and replaced the part quickly. I’d be very happy to recommend Jim’s following the service we were provided.