• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Geoffrey H.

Geoffrey H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice to know there's still decent people around.

Awesome service
Outstanding workmanship
Excellent advice
Great attitude and customer service
I would recommend Steve to anyone that needed this type of service . He was polite, helpful and just a good decent bloke.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

very thorough

Steve very thoroughly examined our house and gave us a free quote. It is clear he's an expert and knows what he's doing. we highly recommend him as an antenna man.

Quick, On time and knowledgeable

Matt was really great. He assessed our situation brilliantly, quickly and was able to replace and repair on the spot. He also made sure all our connectivity was correct and resolved all our issues and left our premises really clean. Thanks so much, will definitely use again.

TV Antenna Installers

Find out how Jim's Antennas VIC, Melbourne compares to other TV Antenna Installers

Ken and Barbara Thomson

Ken and Barbara ThomsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leo was fantastic.

We had a tricky problem with Foxtel and free to air needs and a 60 year old antenna on a 105 year old fragile tile roof. Leo took all this in his stride and didn't complain about our hot dirty attic space either. He didn't break a single tile and we now have a brand new antenna and super reception in both rooms.
He was polite, efficient and very hardworking.
We recommend him very highly and were very pleased with the response from Jim's antennas when we called to make an appointment. Same day service no less. Amazingly good.

Great work in resolving my network problem

Easy to communicate, Steve H listened to the issues I faced and has worked hard to resolve my problem. Great work in installing a new data point and my network is now perfect.

Susan B.

Susan B.South-East, TAS

Everyone Needs Him

Satyam Arora from Jim’s Antennas came to install my new TV, but gave me so much more. Patient, kind, did so much extra stuff for me, even gave me a tutorial on my new TV. I would never use anyone else now.
Left everything clean & tidy. A true gentleman, thankyou

What a fantastic service

Leo organised an appointment time which was perfect and he arrived on time
Leo was so lovely to deal with and explained everything to us and what need to be done
Lovely man and great service highly recommend

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Antenna- roof repair

Steve went above and beyond to help fix the problem. Was adamant about resolving the problem before he left. Very personable and friendly, and happy to listen to what others before him had done. He was very helpful with his communication to me even helping this 'old girl' how to load an app.

Elvira

Elvira Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my new TV on the wall

Steeve arrived in time he was amazing and very friendly I’m really happy with his work, my TV looks amazing on the wall and it’s very straight highly recommended..
Thank you.

Fabulous service - we finally have TV

Steve was very friendly, knowledgeable with the task, could fit us in that day which was great & took on a very tricky job with absolute ease. Steve communicated really well throughout so my expectations were met. We will be using Steve again for a few other jobs he was great! Highly recommend

Excellent service

Leo arrived early. He was courteous and professional. He was able to determine the issue and fit a new antenna that day. We are very happy with the result. Very happy to recommend Leo.

Lynn

LynnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leo did an amazing job. Very professional and was keen to do the best for the customer. Very personable and was happy to listen to want the needs of the customer was also. Would recommend him without hesitation . Excellent

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very professional operator. Arrived on time which is important to me. A trouble free installation. Recommend highly. A credit to the Jim’s franchise.
If more businesses operated similarly we’d be in a better place

LMD

LMDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended. Professional, courteous and went the extra mile.

Would not hesitate to recommend Michael from Jim's Antennas South Morang. Very professional, courteous, puntual and great job. Michael offered a range of options and prices to resolve the issue and was patient when answering questions. He also went the extra mile and arranged bird guards for the new antenna. Very happy to recommend and would definitely use again.

Ruwani

Ruwani

Excellent. Very professional, courteous and excellent work

Very professional, courteous and excellent work. Very happy with work done. Very punctual. Also when I had questions, was very patient and answered all my queries
Very happy to recommend

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

Steve was very professional and helpful. He Installed new antenna and points through the house and went above and beyond to fix my TV's. I would Recommend Steve to anyone.

Wendy

WendyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

Steve answered my phone message within 5 minutes and was fixing our broken antenna within 2 hours. Very efficient and explained everything clearly. Would highly recommend Steve for any antenna work.

Tony S.

Tony S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Steve delivers the fix

For too long we've lived in a mobile phone deadspot - occasional 1 bar on 3G. Steve H from Jim's Attennas provided excellent advice on how this could be fixed. He promptly and professionally installed a solution which ensures we now get consistent 4G and people can now always reach us on the phone. Very happy with all of Steve's work. Happy to call on him again for any other work we need.

mthegood

mthegoodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Job and Hard working man

The Installer Steven was very professional and worked long hours to over come all the problems and extra obstacles at my place. He advised the best solution as well. He was very friendly and knowledgeable.

Athena

AthenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Glen came out, helped solve my problem with our TV's installed new antenna, fix up the messy cables inside, got stations up and running, what a great technician, great guy, great service, highly recommended