Jim's Antennas VIC, Melbourne

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Can't fault anything.

Very polite, respectful, efficient and certainly seemed to know what they were doing. Even took their shoes off before coming into the house without me asking and wiped their finger prints off the man hole in the roof before leaving.

Great service!

Satyam went above and beyond, coming to our house after hours at short notice to mount our TV and sound bar. Even though we had a booking for the next day, he wanted to get it up and running for us ASAP. He also gave great advice and provided excellent service. Highly recommend.

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding service

I used Jim’s Antenna service
The serviceman was on time and punctual extremely accomodating , polite and professional.
He explained what needed doing , offered options and pricing
Would highly recommend him in the future

Excellent service

Peter M from Jim’s Antennas(Keilor) was fantastic. Very efficient. Great service. Highly recommend. Job done within 24hrs as other companies I had to wait 6 days before someone could come out.

Angela

Angela

Antenna install

Peter from Jim’s Antenna’s was great
Customer service top notch
Explanation of equipment and service was very informative
Quick response to enquiry
Customer satisfaction after install 5 star
Would highly recommend Jim’s antennas for all your antenna needs

PeCo

PeCoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service from Jim's Antennas Greenvale.

I have used Chan from Jim's Antennas Greenvale to install a new TV antenna, and more recently data points for my modem. I have always been happy with Chan's work, and his attitude, so I have no hesitation in recommending Chan for installation of TV antennas, data points, and the like.

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jim's Antenna Knoxfield ABN 82 154 420 456 - Worst CCTV Installer

Dealing with this unqualified CCTV installer (Jim's Antenna Knoxfield ABN 82 154 420 456) is an ongoing nightmare.

The installer does not know how or where to install the cameras.
He fitted unsuitable cameras and never turned up to fix the problem.

Dealing with the management was not any better, so much for customer service.
Overall, an extremely unprofessionally run company,

My recommendation to everyone: Do not hire them. Save your time and money!

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Sue. If you could please share some further details with me - heidis@jimsantennas.com so that I can look into this matter further for you. Thank you

I did...

Richard D

Richard DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jim's was my best choice

Had the work done by Jim's antenna Knoxfield by Saad Yaqoub who did extremely good job and went beyond what was quoted with no extra charge. I used him for my newly built house to fix the antenna also to install security cameras for my business.

John Jones

John JonesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service. Highly recommended.

Chan from Jims came over on a Friday afternoon to give me a quote (only time I was available), installed a new nbn point. Explained everything , and was very patient, Good Price as well. Even cleaned up his mess.
Couldn’t recommend him high enough!
Thanks Chan.

Karin

KarinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not happy all to hard for Jim's Knoxfield

Paid $120.00 just for him to turn up, no solution offered by Jim's Antennas Knoxfield got an electrician next day to do the job and install a new internal TV aerial no issue. Waste of money using Jims.

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Karin. If you could please send an email to heidis@jimsantennas.com with your contact details including your address and we can look into this further.

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Karin. As discussed with Hans we will be refunding you the $120 and our apologies as no payment should have been taken without fixing the issue.

Dario

DarioGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BEYOND DISAPPOINTING

The franchisee replaced an antenna to improve reception. As this had little effect, I called him to return to replace the cable. He was pretty rude in the phone. He returned and completed the job. Again he was rude and swearing. I discovered the next day and allege he had turned the gas on the BBQ which couldn't have been accidental. The reception hasn't improved.

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Dario. If you could please email me @ heidis@jimsantennas.com with your address where the job was done and we will follow this up.

Asaly Family

Asaly Family

Excellent Service

We were very lucky to have VIK, attending our property for the job and he was on time very friendly and positive that he will offer his customer as best as he can.
the job was done and reached the very high level of his customer satisfaction.
we are happy customers and VIK deserves to be acknowledged.

Graham

GrahamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service provided

The technician arrived within 5 minutes of the scheduled time. However despite his best efforts was unable to identify the problem and considered it may be a Body Corporate issue.

Brett

BrettGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrific service - very committed and professional!

We are very satisfied with the service provided by Brett in Melbourne. He is reliable, well prepared, attentive to detail, and very professional. We appreciated his clear communication and the fact that he kept in touch regarding his arrival time. Thanks Brett!

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Customer Service

Simon was friendly and listened to what I needed done and understood that my signal was limited where I lived. He also rang me to let me know he was running late.

Perfect!

Not only was the whole process, from first phone call to completion of an admittedly small job, completed in under 2 hours but the service was reasonably priced with a very friendly and helpful tradie. Yay!

Mark Thomas

Mark ThomasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

TV Antenna fitment and reception repair

Excellent, quality service, l highly recommend Jim's Antenna's for anyone requiring reception repair or antenna fitment.
Clear communication on the issues being rectified and clear communication on the costs involved.
They were grateful for the business.

Job Satisfaction

Glen was friendly, efficient and went beyond what he needed to do to help fix our tv when it stopped working once he was done. Thanks so much for your help!

Steven K.

Steven K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and professional

Ian from Jims Pakenham was great! Very professional and knowledgeable. Arrived on time, very courteous, cleaned up any mess that was created. Completed the job quickly and efficiently. Very highly recommended from me.

Outstanding Service

I approached a number of companies for a quote to fix a TV reception problem. Aside from Jim's Antennas, no other organisations even bothered to respond to my request.
Jim's responded within 15 minutes of logging my request, and Steve arrived on time. He was a polite, friendly and very professional and provided me a cost effective solution on the spot. He was a pleasure to deal with, and I'll definitely be using him again should I ever have a problem with my TV reception.