John Frieda Sheer Blonde

John Frieda Sheer Blonde

4.3

Great product

Loved the sheer blonde colour Renew
    Done everything that it said it would
    Would highly recommend this great product
    Very cost efficient
    Used both shampoo and conditioner
    Thanks john Frieda for a great product

Brittney J
    Brittney JBrisbane

Ripped off!

My hair was a nice clean light blonde, I used the Sheer Blonde for lighter blondes shampoo and conditioner and my hair became brassy and orange after two uses. This product is a rip off, and destroyed my hair color. After paying $14.99 each for two small 250ml bottles all i got was dirty and unhealthy looking hair. Cheap chemicals in a nice bottle pretty much sums this product up.

Bonnie
    BonnieBrisbane

John Frieda Colour Renew

This is the best purple shampoo and conditioner ever! I have tried quite a few (including ones from the salon) and they do not renew the colour of my hair like these products do. Gets rid of the brassy tones and leaves my hair feeling soft. The best part it is often on special at Priceline, Woolworths and Coles.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how John Frieda Sheer Blonde compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Lee_777Gold Coast

Love John Freida products!

Only thing is.....at the front of the review for this product states the price incorrectly. Its not $5.95 or $6.95 at all, not even close.
    It's actually priced between $14.95 and $17.95 from Coles and woollies. I've never, ever seen it under $12 anywhere exept once on sale I think it was $12.95. t's important to be accurate about the actual price so as not to mislead people
    Damaged hair feels smooth and soft
    Pricey for the small tube size

Fantastic product for thickening my hair, and have not been able to buy anything that comes close to this product, so hope you can help
    I have used Funky Chunky, can not buy anywhere. Has it been discontinued, and is there a replacement product
    nothing, only that I can"t buy anywhere

Lee_777

Funky Chunky was discontinued for some reason. Not sure why though, it was great

LifeOnMars
    LifeOnMarsVIC, 3123

I have been using the Sheer Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner (Honey to Caramel and Champagne) for over 6months now. I highly recommend both of these products because they are highly moisturising, they lather very well in the hair when washing, and they add a beautiful shine to your hair. They also smell nice and helps keep hair tangle-free - which is great as I have very fine hair (that is sometimes colored) and tends to tangle very easily, but this product makes it so smooth and it shines wonderfully. Well worth it.
    Fantastic moisturising shampoos and conditioners, which add softness, lustre and shine to hair.
    Expensive ($16.99 for 250ml tube).