Johnson's Bedtime Bath

Johnson's Bedtime Bath

L J.

L J.Mid North Coast, NSW

I LOVE THIS STUFF

It smells good in the bath and the lotion smells better
You know whats better than that my daughter falling asleep with no rashes peacefully.
Thanks j&j from a very tired but finally sitting down for the night mum

Purchased at Woolworthes for A$7.00.

DO NOT USE !

I used this product on my daughter, and she broke out all over her body. Her entire stomach, back, arms, legs, and her chin. This product should be banned, because not just one baby ALOT has had the same problem.

Purchased in August 2020.

Rashes

I used the blue bottle Johnson’s bedtime bath a few times in my baby’s bath tub (not on the skin) and each time it gave her rashes. Not using it again, indeed will stop using all Johnsons products. It’s reckless of them to not have tested this product enough before marketing, disappointed ☹️

Purchased in July 2020.

Thrown in bin

Used 3 or 4 times and tonight my 13 week old broke out in small red spots all over and face went red where some water had dripped when rinsing her hair.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$9.99.

Avoid!!!

Used this bedtime wash on my 11 month old daughter and also my 6 year old son and both of them broke out in a red itchy rash from head to toe.
Will not be using Johnson's products ever again. Way too severe for children's skin.

Purchased in March 2020 at ALDI.

Do Not use

Give bad rashes to my baby’s skin. This product should be banned. Make my baby’s skin dry and itchy she couldn’t sleep. She literally cry if I touch her skin

Rashes like crazy

Gives my baby bad rashes. Thought it was a laundry detergent. Nope. Bedtime wash is what's causing the rash. It dries her skin and leaves it bright red. Good luck out there

Toxic

This product should not be on the market, Especially targeted at babies & children. It is full of nasties that have been proven to lead to heath issues such as eczema & asthma.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for A$5.00.

Sam

SamDarwin, NT

Itchy stingy rashes

Please do not use this stuff on your precious babies! After reading some bad reviews online after purchasing, I decided to try this soap on myself first. I ended up with red rashes that stung and were very itchy shortly after applying the soap to my skin. I don't generally have sensitive skin so it's appalling that this product is supposed to be for babies.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths.

GEN

GENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Skin buned

Please don't use this product for your babies!! It's dangerous! I put some drops in my bathtub and ended up with my legs burnt. I think was a chemical reaction with my skin. I thought I had to go to the emergency but after allowing cold water run over for 1 hour, it went away. I can't imagine little babies expiriencing that pain.

Purchased in June 2019.

Barry N.

Barry N.Peel, WA

Causes severe rash and allergic reactions DO NOT USE

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$7.25.

It's ok

For people saying it causes rashes or whatever. What I do is put it in the water rather on my baby's skin. I reckon it works out better. No rashes.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$8.00.

Kaykay

KaykaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Was great on me when I was growing up however I used it on my son tonight and it peeled his soft baby skin, wich looks very sore. I had high hopes of this product, now I am too scared to use it ever again.

Purchased in December 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$9.00.

first time used at 4 months and my grandson broke out with a rash and itchy dried out scalp. Used t

Used this baby wash and lotion for the first time at 4 months old. My grandson broke out in a rash and kept itching his scalp and ended up with flaking. The smell is way to strong. Can not believe that this is a Johnson and Johnson product. Throwing it out. Also, this is advertised to make baby sleep better. What a joke. Babies will sleep good when they are well cared for. Any bath if they enjoy it, helps them sleep better.

Not good

I will say it definitely made my little one sleep so well, but after the third day of use I noticed it gave him red bumps all over his body. I then started to use it on myself just to see if it was this product that indeed caused the bumps and sure enough it broke me out too. Not going to completely bash the product because it could merely be sensitivity in me and my sons skin? Everyone is different so who knows.

Rash

Horrible product!! Used it on my newborn and she broke out in a rash that caused her eye to swell. Face, ears and part of her chest are covered in red bumps. Because of the irritation she has been nonstop crying and trying to scratch her face. She is extremely uncomfortable and it's soo sad to see such a popular name such as J&J, make such a bad product.

C. C

C. CBrisbane

Never again!!

I would never use the baby bath products again. After trialling it after using a natural brand I noticed that my daughter was screaming within 30seconds of being placed in the bath. She was absolutely inconsolable and would only settle when removed from the bath and held and dried off. I can only imagine it was stinging her skin. When you look at the ingredients you start to understand why!! Only natural brands for her now!!

Okay

Need to be really careful bathing children in this daily, it causes urine infections if they don't bath in plain warm water.
Every time I have used this my daughter ends up with a urine infection.
It's good for just using it as soap but definitely not a bubble bath

Terrible experience

It is the worst product i've ever had for my baby, coz of this my baby cried like anything.. not gonna use it ever. I just poured it in water and he started crying same thing happened yesterday but that time i didn't notice but today he was smiling and enjoying as soon as i put it in water he started crying.. he was crying so bad n i felt really bad coz i can't see him crying coz of some terrible product.

Jess

JessWeipa

Meh.

This product is okay and does its job as a wash but it doesn't really make any difference to my 4months old sleep at all. Even when used with the night time oil for a massage before bed. It does maker her smell nice though and doesn't give her a reaction like most other j&j products do.