Joie i-Gemm

Joie i-Gemm

See the Best Baby Capsules in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lou

LouKambah 2902, ACT

Looks good. Easy to use daily and install.

Safe. Easy to install. Sunshade a great bonus. Adapters needed on most prams. We have a joolz hub and needed them. Heavier than a maxi cosi citi but still Aok to transfer house to car to pram etc.

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $450.00.

Safety
Ease of Installation
Ease of Carrying
Car ModelHyundai Tucson
Pram TypeJoolz Hub

Laura

Laura

Love it

Purchased the Joie iGemm before the birth of our baby. The capsule has been exceptionally convenient for us as our baby falls asleep easily in the car and we are able to get her in and out of the car without waking her. I’ve found it quite easy to clip in and out of the car even through I’m a slight build and not particularly strong. The capsule is compatible with our redsbaby Jive pram with adapters and I use the capsule in the pram quite often. The sunshade is great for keeping the sun off baby or for privacy if asleep. Has a great safety rating on the CREPS website and best of all my baby seems happy and content when in it. I’ve only had it a few months but I feel confident it will get us through to 12 months as the product suggests.

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store.

Helen

Helen

Do not purchase

This capsule has a major design fault
Where you adjust the straps there is a plastic lip that is right at baby feet
She has hurt her heals a number of times
I did get in contact with Joie and their solution was to put foam tape over it
Band aid fix
Nope happy at all

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Safety
Ease of Carrying
gbrownie

gbrownieSydney, NSW

Comfy, safe and stylish

I bought this capsule after I had been using a maxi cosi for four weeks, we live in an apartment and having a capsule system makes life simple coming and going up and down stairs. I don’t consider myself super strong and don’t find it an issue to carry. I wanted a capsule that fit my pram (Redsbaby Metro) and would last to 12 months as the maxi cosi felt tight at 4 weeks
My son is now 65th percentile at 11 months and still fits the capsule comfortably
So happy with this purchase, it’s safe, it’s stylish and practical

Belinda W

Belinda WMelbourne

Perfect capsule!

My partner and I purchased the Joie i-Gemm capsule before the birth of our baby girl late last year. We are extremely happy with our purchase. We love the colour of the capsule as it looks so stylish. We always get compliments on the capsule. We like the option of the zip open sun shade to allow some air flow into the capsule. The capsule comes with a removable newborn insert and it was handy to be able to remove the head and body separately. We use our capsule with capsule adapters on our pram and love the convenience. Would highly recommend.