6Maxi-Cosi Mico 12

Vanessa Gornall
Vanessa Gornall
 Pinned

LOVE our Maxi-Cosi Mico 12

We absolutely love our Maxi-Cosi Mico 12 baby capsule. Our baby is now 6 months old and has always been so comfortable in this car seat. Highly recommend.

Purchased in .

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Maxi-Cosi   DM

Hi Vanessa, thank you for sharing your feedback. We love our Mico 12 range too, especially the premium fabrics for comfort. Have an amazing day! Fee - Maxi-Cosi Customer Care

Priit M.
Priit M.Illawarra, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Good enough, but would pick a different one now

Overall pretty good, however our 6-month old barely fitting in it already. I wish I had purchased one that’s up to 4 years.
One design flaw on this one is that when the head-rest is at maximum position, the carrying handle and cover can’t be moved over, they are stuck behind the head rest. Other than that it was easy to use and seemed to be secure. Show details ·  1
Ease of Installation
Amanda O
Amanda OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value!

First time buying a capsule, second time mum. Chose this one as my first was quite tall and didn’t want bubs to outgrow capsule within a few months like other friends babies had. I was pleasantly surprised with size of capsule (now that bubs is hear), plenty of room for bub to grow! Easy to install, easy to remove from car, not particularly heavy to carry! Personally, I find the quality of maxi cosi’s fabric and accessories superior, especially with the price! Great value for money! Show details ·  1
C Theron
C TheronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Maci Cosi Mico 12 capsule review

My little one seems to be very comfortable in het seat. She was low birth weight and the seat adjustments really helped to have a snug fit. It does take a bit of time to get used to adjust everything and find all the little levers. We remove the seat quite often and pop it onto our pram, which really helps when out and about. Overall we love our capsule and the fact that it fits well on our pram. Show details
Zoe Adams
Zoe AdamsCentral, SA2 posts

Suitable for busy Mums

Excellent capsule that is easy to put in and take out of the car. Great that it can be put on the uppababy vista for quick shop visits Show details ·  1
Andrew M
Andrew MWestern Australia

Great product!

Very easy to use, comfortable for our baby, fits on our pram and has great instructions and support! The canopy is fantastic too. Show details ·  1
Ease of Carrying
Georgia Tauschke
Georgia TauschkeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

So much easier

Myself and my husband were deciding between a normal car seat and a capsule as we didn't want to spend a lot of money on a capsule if our baby would only be in it for a few months before needing an upgrade. Then we found the Mico 12 which is up to 12 months! Absolutely life saver and makes everything so much easier, no needing to awkwardly move the baby out of their seat, they just can stay in there and you just move the whole seat easily as it easily clicks into most prams but also can be brought inside, especially if the baby is asleep and you don't want to sit in your car waiting for them to wake up. It's super easy to get in and out of the car and just makes life so much easier, 100% would recommend. Show reply
Jasmina
JasminaPerth, WA4 posts

Amazing!!!

So easy to use and my little girl is so comfortable and cozy love my capsule!!I find so easy to use with my zelia pram and I love the fact of being a travel system. Show details