Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier

• Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Carrying
Katie

KatieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely perfect for our needs

We bought this capsule as it is was compatible with our pram we purchased and we have been so happy with it.
Suits our needs perfectly, our bubs who is 9 weeks old always looks so comfortable in it, almost always falling asleep in it as soon as we start driving.
Easy to bring in and out of the car.
Super easy to clean if baby has a little vomit. We were able to remove all fabric parts of the seat, pop in the was for a clean and then easily put back together.
Great quality, you won't be disappointed.

Purchased in February 2020 at Baby Bunting for A$289.00.

Car ModelVolkswagen toureg
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Katie, thank you so much for leave your wonderful review of the Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity NEOS capsule. If you can assist with anything at all in the future, please feel free to email us at au-support@britax.com kind regards, the Britax team.

Shannen1993

Shannen1993Perth, WA

love it

have just purchased for baby number 3. It is just so easy to use, connect to pram and fits in ease next to 2 other seats. Best purchase by far.

Purchased in June 2020 at Baby Bunting for A$289.00.

Car ModelHolden Cruze JH
Pram TypeSteelcraft Strider Compact

LeahCanberra 2600, ACT

Bub loves it!

Bub’s really comfortable with it. I could tell he’s so happy when using it as he can fall asleep. We usually use it when roaming around with the pram too. The fabric is not that good though, I just need to remove the lints every now and then. Otherwise, great choice!

Purchased in April 2020 at Baby Kingdom Online store.

Baby Capsules

Find out how Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier compares to other Baby Capsules

Lucinda

Lucinda

Love it!

Purchased in May 2020 at Baby Bunting for A$298.00.

Car ModelMazda 6
Pram TypeSteelcraft Strider Compact Deluxe Edition
JLO

JLOTasmania

Favourite Capsule!

Purchased in April 2018 for A$300.00.

Pram TypeBritax Flexx
Suzanne

SuzanneCentral, SA

Disappointed & unsafe

I am very dissatisfied with this capsule, the straps that sit across my babies thighs did into him making him uncomfortable & his head always flops forward regardless of adjusting the angle that it's set at. This concerns me quite a bit to the point I have now had to purchase another seat due to safety concerns of his head flopping so far forward that I am concerned it will restrict his airways or break his neck with sudden impact. I thought this was meant to be a safe seat for our babies & I feel it's extremely dangerous with my experience

Purchased in July 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$298.00.

Car ModelToyota Kluger GSU50R
Pram TypeSteelcraft Agile Elite
Sanjeev K.

Sanjeev K.Sydney, NSW

Good capsule, reasonably priced

We used the capsule for about 9 months - although would have preferred those with range 0-4 yrs to save some money. Baby bunting could waive off our fee for installation but they didn't and on top of that, they sold us a towel worth $15 to install it in the car. Bad experience on installation part.

Purchased in July 2018.

Car ModelHyundai Elantra
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Sanjeev K, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We are sorry to hear about your experience. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Pitpat

PitpatHobart, TAS

From Newborn this is pretty much a must

Purchased in November 2016 at Mother Goose for A$475.00.

Car ModelSubaru Outback 5GEN
Pram TypeBaby Jogger City Select
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Pitpat, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and the great feedback! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

AlyssaV

AlyssaV

Handy, but not worth the price

Purchased in July 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$298.00.

Car ModelHyundai Tucson TL
Baby Capsules

Don’t give up on the capsule too soon

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Claire R, Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback on the Safe-n-Sound Unity NEOS. If you have any further questions please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Claire

Claire

Seriously concerned about safety for baby

Too small

Says it is suitable for approx birth-12months. How could any 12 month old baby fit in this capsule? My son outgrew it by 4 months old! (He is a larger baby- maybe about the size of an average 6 month old) but still, 4 months. Totally not worth the money

Kendall

KendallGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Regrettable purchase

I regret buying this capsule. It was installed professionally. But It's too heavy/impractical, the harness is temperamental to tighten and gets caught which is difficult to secure firmly, the angle of the capsule allows the baby's head to flop forward/there is inadequate head support and the straps dig into the baby's thighs, pinching and leaving pretty severe red marks on the thighs that hang around for a long time. I am convinced it makes sleeping in the car difficult for my baby. I have used this capsule for two babies now and each time I took it out after a few weeks. Really disappointing to be honest. Love the brand. Hate the capsule.

Bek

BekSydney

Not practical

Poor head support

My newborn’s head flops around dangerously. Its installed correctly but we now have to reinstall it with towels to try get the seat to tilt back further. I’ve never had this issue with other branded capsules so very disappointed.
The buckles dig in to his little legs and the sun canopy is useless.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Mummy T, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us in further detail. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Fritz

FritzSUMA PARK

Safety and reliability are the first choice.

The brand has always had its own choice, this brand is recommended by others, focusing on child safety seats, safe and reliable is the first choice. Exquisite workmanship, the little baby at home is very fond of sitting. Tilt adjustment is also very convenient. The baby is sitting up and not crying, it’s much easier to go out now.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Fritz, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Mika

Mika

The perfect capsule if you don’t plan on moving the base

I was thinking of getting to black version with ISO technology and also it has the bamboo fabric which is super soft but was told by the sales assistant that I wouldn’t need it since the ISO is good if you plan to move the car seat which we don’t. It’s super easy to get baby in and out, and it’s very sturdy!

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Mika, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Very easy to connect with pram

I bought this so I could use it as a travel system on my Steelcraft Agile Elite pram (dark chambray). Very convenient to click in and out of the pram but now the hood on the pram does not cover over the capsule leaving the baby's head facing and exposed to the elements. I am now looking for a brand new pram so the hood covers the capsule and matches it. I had to buy a new capsule as the travel system adapters did not actually fit with the pram it came with.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Riara, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

KashaamAdelaide

The perfect capsule travel system

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Kashaam, thanks for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Thank you!

Jess R

Jess RSwan Hill

Excellent, highly recommend. Worth the money

I decided to purchase the Unity for my 2nd baby as my first was larger and only lasted 3 months before he was too big, so I wanted a capsule that would last. Easy to install and take out, I purchased the attachments for my pram and his made it easier with everyday tasks. Easy to carry and my daughter was nice and comfy. We are still using it today (as a car seat) and she is almost 9 months old and still plenty of room until the height marker. I have definitely got my monies worth out of it.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Jess R, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.