Joie Serina 2 In 1 Swing

Joie Serina 2 In 1 Swing

• Safety

NoneHunter Region, NSW

Best invention ever

Omg all i can say is WOW. This swing is the best swing I've ever owned, I've got 6 kids so I've used alot of different swings and rockers, and none can compare to this. It looks really good, is super sturdy and my bub loves it. It's so well designed and is very compact and convenient. 5 stars.

Purchased in June 2020 at Baby Bunting for A$399.00.

Clare

ClareSydney, NSW

Not for newborns

This states that it can be used from birth but I’ve found that baby tends to be hunched up and looks very uncomfortable in it, he is now 2 weeks old and it’s still the same.

Purchased in March 2020 at Baby Baby Online.

Shadab M.

Shadab M.Perth, WA

Well made product. Does the job of putting babies to sleep

Good features. Used it until baby reached 9kg. Does to job of putting baby to sleep. Frame does flex and click a little bit when at high swing speed. Overall a good purchase

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$350.00.

Baby Bouncers / Rockers

Find out how Joie Serina 2 In 1 Swing compares to other Baby Bouncers / Rockers

Haylz04

Haylz04Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

So many features!

Worst value for money!

I bought this product back in 2015, used it for 4-5 months for my first child and then packed it for next child. Opened it after 4 years and to my surprise the motor stopped working, neither with cable nor with batteries. After following up with the customer care for more than a month they advised that the motor is not repairable and needs to be replaced all together at an extra cost of $165+postage.
There's no doubt that this product offers great features but I would not recommend it to anyone if you are looking for a good quality and durable product. Refrain from burning your hard earned money!

Purchased in July 2015 at Baby Bunting for A$399.00.

Priya K

Priya K

Not one of the lucky ones.

My 6 week old baby only tolerates being in this thing when he is fast asleep when we put him in there. As soon as he wakes up in there he cries as he is scared. We can also never put him in there when he is awake because again he will cry because he is scared. I hope this improves as he gets older but I’m overall disappointed as this hasn’t worked for me like it has for other people. Your baby will either love it or hate it.

LIFESAVER Highly recommend

Purchased at Baby Bunting Online store for A$329.00.

Kat Gold

Kat GoldSydney, NSW

Its great!

Bought it since my bub was 2 months. Now my bub is 8 months and he's still using it. I can say It's a must have item! When he was crying. I put him in the swing and he stopped crying and fell asleep so easily
Just one thing I dont like is it has the noise that a bit annoying sometimes but its all good. Its worth it

NewMumma

NewMummaSydney

Gets baby to sleep

Baby Bouncers / Rockers

Find out how Joie Serina 2 In 1 Swing compares to other Baby Bouncers / Rockers

Suz M

Suz MBrisbane

Best swing on the market

Mum

Mumcandicemichaels001@gmail.com, Brisbane

Great for sleeping baby

I bought this swing for my baby when she was 3 months old. Unfortunately, she didn't like being put in it while she was awake. Once my baby is asleep, I put her in it and rock her on low (setting of 2). I have only used the swing to rock up and down, rather than side to side. My baby is now 7 months old and the swing continues to keep her sleeping. I only ever put her in it while she is supervised as she often keeps her head low in a deep sleep. When she awakes she often plays with the hanging trees. When you turn on the swing, it has an automatic noise which I find annoying, so I immediately turn it off. I do like the swing, I just wish that my baby would tolerate it while she was awake.