Joie Serina 2 In 1 Swing

Joie Serina 2 In 1 Swing

See the Best Baby Bouncers / Rockers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

LIFESAVER Highly recommend

Purchased at Baby Bunting Online store for $329.00.

Safety

Kat Gold

Kat GoldSydney

Its great!

Bought it since my bub was 2 months. Now my bub is 8 months and he's still using it. I can say It's a must have item! When he was crying. I put him in the swing and he stopped crying and fell asleep so easily
Just one thing I dont like is it has the noise that a bit annoying sometimes but its all good. Its worth it

NewMumma

NewMummaSydney

Gets baby to sleep

Suz M

Suz MBrisbane

Best swing on the market

Mum

Mumcandicemichaels001@gmail.com, Brisbane

Great for sleeping baby

I bought this swing for my baby when she was 3 months old. Unfortunately, she didn't like being put in it while she was awake. Once my baby is asleep, I put her in it and rock her on low (setting of 2). I have only used the swing to rock up and down, rather than side to side. My baby is now 7 months old and the swing continues to keep her sleeping. I only ever put her in it while she is supervised as she often keeps her head low in a deep sleep. When she awakes she often plays with the hanging trees. When you turn on the swing, it has an automatic noise which I find annoying, so I immediately turn it off. I do like the swing, I just wish that my baby would tolerate it while she was awake.

Daniella B.

Daniella B.asked

Can u use wd40 on it if needed? We bought one today and its got a squeeking noise when it swings x

Tombraider01

Tombraider01asked

Hi there. Are the infant inserts supposed to stay in permanently or remove as baby gets older? Mine seem to slip down really easily, meaning baby slips down with them. Also does anyone have washing instructions for the infant inserts? I found the manual really hopeless for instructions overall. Many thanks!

Dina Maria
Dina Maria

Hiya I put everything in the washing machine at a 30 wash then hang to dry although I have bunged it in the dryer for quickness at times, u just unpop the buttons at bottom and with a small star screwdriver u can I screw the 6 screws to totally remove full seat.... Hope this helps xx

tess

tessasked

Does anyone find the seat belt too tight. My baby is only 3kgs and she can’t fit.
My friend also has the same problem

CC eyes
CC eyes

My baby is 4kg and fits. Maybe your seat belt needs adjusting? It's supposed to be able to be used up to 9kg.

Get an answer from our members and Joie representatives