Joolz Day2

Earth and Studio

YS1302

YS1302

Love my joolz

I love my Joolz Day 2. It’s easy to fold up, lightweight and easy to use. I think it’s definitely the best looking pram on the market. I also use my capsule with the adaptor making it so useful!

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting for $1,399.00.

Safety
Suitable for RunningNo
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Customer Service T.Joolz

Thanks so much for your kind words. We work hard to give our Joolz fam members the best experience.

Emily B

Emily BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best pram!!

Purchased in May 2018 for $1,500.00.

Safety
Suitable for RunningNo
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Hi Emily,
Thanks for your kind words. We work hard to give a positive experience to all our Joolz parents and babies!
We are glad to hear you enjoying your time and having a nice day with your Day2.

Chassis number 3 and broken again

Customer Service T.Joolz

My son is 4 years old and I'm still using is for our daily walks.

I love our Joolz ever since we bought it 4 years ago. We use it daily on our walks to the local beach and no problems on the sand. We have used it for hours everyday and never had a problem. Im pregnant with my second and will still use this pram. Its so easy the push and get around. I love how the seat is high so at the cafe i just push it to the table and our son stays in the pram at our height.
Highly recommended.

Lisa6897

Lisa6897Melbourne

Love our Joolz Day 2!

I spent countless hours researching prams, and I’m so glad that I decided on the Joolz Day 2. It suits our lifestyle perfectly. We live fairly close to the city and I wanted a pram that would be easy to take into cafes and restaurants. The Joolz is perfect as our little girl that is now 9 months is at our height when dining out, and the Joolz is sleek and easy to manoeuvre.

I initially must admit that I purchased the Joolz because it looked so good, I quickly realised that practically was just as important if not more so with baby goods. The Joolz has honestly been one of my favourite baby purchases, with my Pottery Barn rocking chair coming a close second!! :)

Head turner

Our Joolz Day2 is perfect in every way. It is easy to fold and unfold, nice and light and smooth for both parents to push and sleeping baby. The quality is 100%, and every where we go we get compliments on how amazing it looks. We just love ou Joolz Day2

Customer Service T.Joolz

Yay so good to hear about happy owners of Joolz Day2.
Enjoy Ashton!

Joolz x

My dream pram

J.F

J.F

Perfect & most stylish pram for taller babies!

We love our Joolz Day2 pram! It’s so easy to fold up and open, very steady. The most importantly, the seat is slightly longer than other prams on the market making it perfect for taller babies like our baby girl! We also love the very sleek and modern design of the pram, the colour selection is great! We strongly recommend it!

Steph

StephMelbourne

The best pram!

The joolz day 2 pram is absolutely the best! It’s easy to steer with one hand (important when you have a coffee in the other), easy to fold/unfold and an all round great pram. I’m 6ft tall and the handlebar height as well as seat height is perfect for me! No need to break my back putting my boy in.
I also love how the seat height is perfect for the little one to sit at the table.

Absolutely no regrets with this pram!
If you are concerned about the basket size...don’t be...it’s fits everything you need to.

Amazing no regrets!

Firstly I chose a Joolz because it caught my eye when I saw mums pushing it around. When I tried it out I realised how fantastic it is for Mauser and hubby as we are both tall. No sore back from pushing and the bassinet level is not too low.

The Day2 has the bigger storage now. I got a few shopping bags in.

Easy to put in my small car boot, pushes well on all terrain.
I’m always getting compliments!

Ame

Ame

Love this pram!

Wolfie79

Wolfie79

Pretty Good

Easy to handle, which makes this a good pram for shopping centres etc. I think it struggles a bit in outdoor parks and rougher tracks. We had to replace one of the wheels after about 19 months. recommend it, however, if you prefer taking bubs out on walking tracks suggest others.

Jessicaasked

Hey there, just wondering if someone could tell me the difference between the joolz day 2 earth collection and studio collection? I originally wanted the elephant grey earth but it was sold out so I have ordered the day 2 studio in gris.

Hi Jessica,

Day² comes in two collections.
Earth Collection: The Joolz Earth collection has a stylish brown leatherette handle and bumper bar and a grey mélange lining. The collection has a silver chassis and black wheels.

Studio Collection: The leatherette handle and bumper bars are finished with double stitching. The lining has a quilted design and the collection has black wheels. The collection comes with a silver chassis and black wheels.
Yours (Gris) has brown double stitching handlebar and bumper bar and a silver chassis. An amazing combination for a pram! Good choice ;)

Elephant Gey is now a discontinued colour.
Hope this helped you to understand the differences between those two collections.

Jessica

Thank you for the reponse :) this clarifies what I was hoping for.. looking forward to receiving my joolz :)

Christine

Christineasked

Day2 Studio

Hi, we are due our second baby soon and we have the joolz day2 studio is this compatible for two infants? Thanks

Customer Service T.Joolz

Hi Christine, thanks for your question.
The Joolz Day2 is a single pram which is suitable from birth (in the Bassinet), until about 3 years old. (Note Day2 is now superseded by a new version, the Day3)

The Geo2 model is suitable for 2 children from birth... twins or 2 at different ages

Hope that helps.
x JOOLZ

Cabs
Cabs

Hi Christine, no, it’s not. Only the Geo model. Wish you all the best with the second baby! Kind Regards, CABS

Danielle G

Danielle Gasked

Can I buy the carrycot material in elephant grey for the day2?

Hi Danielle G,
It is possible to purchase these fabrics separately.
Please email support@my-joolz.com.au so they can provide you with a quote.
Regards
JOOLZ x

Get an answer from our members and Joolz representatives

Joolz Day2 Earth

Seating Type SingleSingle
Suitable Age0+ months0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg17 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Included)Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels and Under-seat Storage
Weight13 kg13 kg