8Joovy Caboose Ultralight Stand-On

Joovy Caboose Ultralight Stand-On

8Joovy Caboose Ultralight Stand-On

100% · 40%
Brand Manager for Joovy? Claim your listing.

Cancan
CancanSydney, NSW17 posts

Wish I had it earlier

Ok, for a big/long pram it's pretty easy to manoeuvre & get around. Folds well but I have to take off the good & tray to get it nicely in the boot of my car. Things to remember are the front seat can't really recline if you have a toddler sitting at the back. If you want an extra seat they are sold separately but may come in handy. Pretty good storage underneath but access is a bit hard.

It's doing the job I needed it for so I'm very happy. Purchased from toys r us for $229 & the extra seat $45. Cant go wrong :)

Jelly Lopez
Jelly LopezBlacktown7 posts

Best Pram ive ever had!!

Ive been searching for a pram for my 3 years old son and 1 year old daughter. Im happy that i saw this on toysrUs/babiesRus catalog. I went tgere the next day and i tried the pram and i fell in love with it. And luckily it was on sale. I saved $80. I didnt buy the second chair. It is easy to push, turn, fold and carry. It is lightweight. The only down i think is when you fold it, is abit long not like the other prams but its ok. As long as its not heavy. I highly recommend this pram. Even my niece who is 8 years old and really heavy she tried to seat at the back and it wasnt hard to push at all.

Crutesy