4.1

4.3

JM L.
JM L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unresponsive customer service

I am still being charged 2 weeks after I returned my bike, together with the bond not being returned. Customer support is unresponsive, nobody replies to the emails, and no one picks up the phone. Show details
camila m.
camila m.Sydney, NSW

Buen servicio

me encanto la bicicleta, muy cómoda, la batería me rindió muy bien todo el tiempo que la tuve. La atención es excelente, nos atendió un chileno que fue super simpático y amable con nosotros, nos explicó todo lo que debíamos saber.
Brett G.
Brett G.South East Queensland, QLD

NCM Venice Plus E-Bike Spokes

Hi if you are looking at buying an NCM (Venice Plus) ebike, be aware that you may be up for a full wheel spoke replacements at an addition cost of $230. I had a number of spokes failed at month 5 which I was told was not covered ($50 out of pocket to replace) and have had repeated spoke failures since. Have now taken my bike to 99 bikes to trouble shoot and have been recommended to replace all the original spokes at month 10.
This is not a one off, as I bought two Venice Plus bikes and have the identical issue. So for me 2x $230 plus the original $50. Show details
Kevin
Kevin

Best ebike service in Australia

The bikes are great, price is fair and team very helpful and friendly! I definitely recommend them, specially if you're doing uber eats! Show details
Julian G.
Julian G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

You guys are the best! Thanks so much!!!

I was looking once again for shops around the city to rent a bike to do deliveries after having bad experiences with some of them in the past, and I think I found the right one this time :)

Efficiency!!
You get your bicycle fixed on the spot so it's perfect cuz at other places you have to wait like for a day or more.

Plus super friendly customer service!!
Very helpful and kind ppl. These guys help you with any questions and even take the time to teach/explain you how the bicycle works.

Also good price!!
Tbh these guys offer a pretty good price compared to other stores for the services they provide so it's a very good value! And yeh I'm also happy with the bicycle as the performance is great in terms of energy! So I can't complain.

James
James

The bike is hell of a beast

Returning the bike cuz going to another part. The bike itself is hell of a beast. It made climbing so easily and I never run out of juice with PAS 6 the whole time. Loved it.
Kunal
Kunal
  Fair Incentive

Amazing!!

I had a great experience. It was a great E-bike and the service offered was also amazing. Really liked it :))
Kelly
Kelly

E bike experience

As a casual bike rider the e bike made the experience very enjoyable
I did return the bike due to its size and incompatibility to transporting it in my car
However on the look out for a fordable e bike
Service from Jots Carlton very professional