Judes Bathrooms

after the original inspection of the job I never received a quote or a follow up call.

After our original inspection of en-suite and main bath/laundry, we never received a quote or follow up call, when I called them 3 weeks after I was told they would be in touch shortly, another week passed and still nothing. I called and left a message with the person who did the inspection (twice) and did not receive a call back. As a result of our experience we wouldn’t recommend using this business.

Hi Lindon, I apologise for your unsatisfactory experience, however I would like point out that we are experiencing a huge number of quote requests and growth in our business. We attempt to respond to all clients in a timely manner, however on this occasion we failed to respond within an acceptable timeframe. This is not a blight on the excellent service and end result we provide to our clients. Regards, Arkin

Beautiful Bathroom

Love our new bathroom. After months of disappointing service from other companies, Jude’s Bathrooms were able to provide a detailed quote within our budget. Professional service from start to finish, and works completed on time as promised. Arkin and his team of tradies were awesome, and daily onsite visits from Arkin ensured that everything was on track. Any concerns I had were dealt with promptly and with professionalism. Arkin is an absolute asset to this company and as a result of his expertise would not hesitate in assigning Jude’s Bathroom to my next renovation.

beautiful en suite

We were very pleased with Judes, all the staff were very helpful and were only too happy to answer any queries we had. The project manager did a wonderful job and we are very happy with our beautiful new bathroom. We have no problem in recommending them. M&D

An awful experience all round

We are not happy with the work done in our home through Jude's bathrooms. Chipped and cracked tiles were laid on our kitchen and bathroom walls. Despite asking for a project plan for the renovation we were never given one. We were advised it would take 4-5 weeks with trades working between 7am-4pm weekdays but it took over 9 weeks with trades sometimes arriving at 4pm to start work on our home or arriving 7am Saturdays after no one turning up all week. Our renovation was not allocated an effective project manager and so the schedule of works was haphazard and resulted in poor outcomes in our home. We did not have a point of contact to ask questions about our renovation and generally found the whole thing completely stressful in the lead up to Christmas. Whilst some individual team members were amicable and tried to help, we are still left with a substandard renovation and spent $50K.

Sub contractors

Despite advertising that they use their own tradesman, most trades were subcontracted and over the duration of the renovation countless individuals had access to our home....I wish I could post photos!!! 10 weeks after plumbing and waterproofing complete....still no certificates!!!!!!

Dream bathroom

After living with a bathroom for 40 years with no
Renovation i finally have a beautiful bathroom and I would highly recommend Jude’s Bathroom it was virtually hassle free

Beautiful bathroom .

We selected Jude's because of being able to have them come in and help us design our beautiful bathroom and being able to get everything we needed at their showroom in one shop so easy.
The workmen were excellent to deal with and did a great job. Thankyou Jude's .

Now the best room in the house!

Judes did a great job on our bathroom; we are really pleased with the result. There were a few communication issues when the work started but this was cleared up, and our work was done at a busy time of year. I appreciated the ease of dealing with the project manager and administration staff, as well as how easy it was to choose the fittings; no sales pressure and just enough choice (not overwhelming). The result is great and I love using our new bathroom, all the time.

The Blue Lagoon

We are very happy with our completed bathroom and delighted with the professional manner displayed by the majority of the staff employed by Judes. We did have some issues early on which were finally resolved.
Sue and Chris

Beautiful and functional

Judes Bathrooms were a pleasure to deal with. Their Tradies were prompt and professional, happy to explain things and they all did lovely work. The Project Manager always got back to me quickly and pushed the project along at a good pace. The result was a beautiful and functional bathroom.

Perfect Service from Start to Finish

We were first timers, and Judes Bathrooms took us through step by step.
We're absolutely thrilled with the results, couldn't recommend them more highly.

Amazing renovation

Judes did an amazing renovation of my bathroom. I was impressed by the professional knowledge and support provided by the company. I will use Judes again and recommend them to others.

Amazing service! Thank you.

I could not be happier with my new ensuite bathroom, my rainfall shower is everything I dreamed of! Thank you!
From quotation through to installation, I would recommend Jude's bathroom.

Excellent Job!

Our entire bathroom was reworked marvellously! One of the best companies to deal with from the very start to after sales service. Price is also extremely reasonable considering all the work we needed done. Definitely would recommend to all who needed work on their bathroom.

Quality Service

Very happy with our new bathroom done by this company, would highly recommend Them to anyone wanting there bathroom renovated. Loved the luxury of options presented to us

Great Company, Fantastic Service!

Jude's bathrooms were great deal with from the first day the sales rep came out every step was coordinated well couldn't fault anything with these guys. Highly recommend Jude's bathrooms