4.3

81% · 133 · 19%

Lindon
LindonVictoria

after the original inspection of the job I never received a quote or a follow up call

After our original inspection of en-suite and main bath/laundry, we never received a quote or follow up call, when I called them 3 weeks after I was told they would be in touch shortly, another week passed and still nothing. I called and left a message with the person who did the inspection (twice) and did not receive a call back. As a result of our experience we wouldn’t recommend using this business.
Judes Bathrooms   DM
Kath
Kath5 posts

Beautiful Bathroom

Love our new bathroom. After months of disappointing service from other companies, Jude’s Bathrooms were able to provide a detailed quote within our budget. Professional service from start to finish, and works completed on time as promised. Arkin and his team of tradies were awesome, and daily onsite visits from Arkin ensured that everything was on track. Any concerns I had were dealt with promptly and with professionalism. Arkin is an absolute asset to this company and as a result of his expertise would not hesitate in assigning Jude’s Bathroom to my next renovation.
Mas.D
Mas.DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

beautiful en suite

We were very pleased with Judes, all the staff were very helpful and were only too happy to answer any queries we had. The project manager did a wonderful job and we are very happy with our beautiful new bathroom. We have no problem in recommending them. M&D
Georgie
GeorgieMelbourne
Ian H
Ian HMill Park

Sub contractors

Despite advertising that they use their own tradesman, most trades were subcontracted and over the duration of the renovation countless individuals had access to our home....I wish I could post photos!!! 10 weeks after plumbing and waterproofing complete....still no certificates!!!!!!

Brig
Brig

Dream bathroom

After living with a bathroom for 40 years with no

Renovation i finally have a beautiful bathroom and I would highly recommend Jude’s Bathroom it was virtually hassle free

K J
K J

Beautiful bathroom

We selected Jude's because of being able to have them come in and help us design our beautiful bathroom and being able to get everything we needed at their showroom in one shop so easy.

The workmen were excellent to deal with and did a great job. Thankyou Jude's .

happy customer
happy customer

Now the best room in the house!

Judes did a great job on our bathroom; we are really pleased with the result. There were a few communication issues when the work started but this was cleared up, and our work was done at a busy time of year. I appreciated the ease of dealing with the project manager and administration staff, as well as how easy it was to choose the fittings; no sales pressure and just enough choice (not overwhelming). The result is great and I love using our new bathroom, all the time.

Milly
Milly

The Blue Lagoon

We are very happy with our completed bathroom and delighted with the professional manner displayed by the majority of the staff employed by Judes. We did have some issues early on which were finally resolved.

Sue and Chris

Tessa
TessaMelbourne

Beautiful and functional

Judes Bathrooms were a pleasure to deal with. Their Tradies were prompt and professional, happy to explain things and they all did lovely work. The Project Manager always got back to me quickly and pushed the project along at a good pace. The result was a beautiful and functional bathroom.

Ryan L
Ryan LBerwick, VIC

Perfect Service from Start to Finish

We were first timers, and Judes Bathrooms took us through step by step.

We're absolutely thrilled with the results, couldn't recommend them more highly.

cameron.bray
cameron.brayMelbourne2 posts

Amazing renovation

Judes did an amazing renovation of my bathroom. I was impressed by the professional knowledge and support provided by the company. I will use Judes again and recommend them to others.

EmmaLouise
EmmaLouise

Amazing service! Thank you

I could not be happier with my new ensuite bathroom, my rainfall shower is everything I dreamed of! Thank you!

From quotation through to installation, I would recommend Jude's bathroom.

Danielle K.
Danielle K.

Excellent Job!

Our entire bathroom was reworked marvellously! One of the best companies to deal with from the very start to after sales service. Price is also extremely reasonable considering all the work we needed done. Definitely would recommend to all who needed work on their bathroom.

Garry
GarryMelbourne

Quality Service

Very happy with our new bathroom done by this company, would highly recommend Them to anyone wanting there bathroom renovated. Loved the luxury of options presented to us