Listing monitored by Jumbo Ugg Australia

3.3

An okay boot

I bought this branded full length ugg boot from another retailer.
They started off fantastic but within 12 months the back of the boot had worn away inside. On two separate occasions i tried contacting the company for a warranty as the tag on the boot stated there was one and neither time did anyone get back to me.
Every other part of the boot is still in tact and is still soft apart from the heel part which is completely bare.

Fantastic Ugg Boots!

Australian made, Australian wool. And excellent quality. Fantastic Ugg boots and nothing whatsoever to complain about. They simply work as they should - warm and comfortable.

JOnTheGoGo
JOnTheGoGoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Jumbo disappointed - "wool" feels synthetic

My partner purchased a pair of Jumbo Ugg boots for my birthday. Sadly, he doesn't wear Ugg boots so couldn't discern quality from junk. I graciously wear my Ugg boots but I don't know for how long..the 'wool' is not soft and comforting like the Uggs they are replacing. It is brittle and feels synthetic, like putting my foot into a wire brush. I would expect this lack of quality from a cheap, imitation store. For $135, these boots are a jumbo disappointment.

Dreamsaremadeof
DreamsaremadeofDarling Downs, QLD

Very disappointed will never buy again let alone Australian made

Sent to wrong address had to travel 16 km to find package. Sizing way to big even after using their sizing. Cuts into the back of Ankles causing blisters. Very unsatisfied after waiting 3 weeks for this product.

Elly
Elly

Love them!

Went to jumbo uggs to purchase some uggboots the staff were so nice and really helpful and really knew her thing when it came to UGGs she let me know there was a sale around the corner stocking what I was looking for so I even purchased some for my daughter, we absolutely love them! Soft warm cosy feet for us!

Happiness is warm feet!!

After lots of research on quality, these ones stood out from the rest and I love that they are Australian made. I purchased my Jumbo brand ugg boots today and my feet are warm for the first times in ages. Love them

MangoTango
MangoTangomelbourne

Fantastic Uggs!

Love my new boots, they are very comfortable & keep my feet warm and cozy! Would not hesitate to purchase another pair when the time comes, I love the fact they are made in Australia.
Comfort, quality, price

Coco5
Coco5Queensland

I love them!

Love my new boots, they are very comfortable & keep my feet warm and cozy! When the weather gets cold I practically live in them. Would not hesitate to purchase another pair when the time comes, I love the fact they are made in Australia. Shipping was fast, customer service is wonderful
The boots are very well made, the staff is very friendly and helpful

Good

Jumbougg provided superior quality and styles to any of the other ugg boot sites I had been too. Jumbougg website was helpfull and customer service great. Highly recommend if you are looking for a stylish and superior Australian Made Ugg boot.
Great quality, fast service and heaps of styles to choose from.
None that I can think of.

Terrible

After more than a week in trying to contact UggStop and JumboUgg (same company) we still haven't heard anything from them. Over 3 messages have been sent. Can't even call them to follow up. Would not recommend Uggstop and Jumbo Ugg at all.

My pair was damaged and my husbands was way to narrow. The uggs are not suitable for men's foot size. My size 6 was the same as his size 11.

Terrible

Even in the before-Christmas rush, these boots arrived in great time. The quality is fantastic, and the fit is great. My daughter loves them. And when my father-in-law, who has circulation problems, saw them he wanted a pair too. They are keeping his feet warm as no other shoe has manged to do.
Fast delivery