Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

Too hard - will not use again

1. Communication very vague & lacking in detail
2. Slow to despatch goods
3. Product was faulty
4. Have to jump through many hoops to obtain replacement goods which were also faulty & took ages to receive
5. Still awaiting satisfactory resolution after in excess of 3 months from original order.

Would not recommend. Although faulty products not their fault their emails have been very vague and any instructions lacking in detail. They tried to fob me off to manufacturer when manufacturer website clearly states to resolve any claims regarding faulty products/warranty are to be lodged with place of purchase. Too hard to deal with, will not use again.

Customer service is terrible

Erin

Hi Lee, I’ve chatted to you before and you just told me to call the call centre. They were of no help.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Erin, I would like the opportunity to rectify this matter. Can you advise your order number so I can help please? I need to look into this matter and I need the order number to do so.

Craig
Craig

Bradok kilauea hiking boots..

Store easy to navigate like most others.
Good range to choose from competitive pricing.
Delivery very good fast once they left the factory
Customer service Ok (couldn't find confirmation of payment) took a couple of days to get in contact with them .. maybe due to CoVid though. Once contact though sorted immediately which was good.

Peter W.
Peter W.Darling Downs, QLD

Terrible service - keep passing the buck on a warranty claim

I bought some hiking shoes where the soles started to come off after the 2nd use. I requested a warranty claim. A month later I keep getting told that they are waiting on their supplier to respond to them. I bought a pair of Merrel's which are supposed to be good quality. I also bought it from Brand Warehouse, not their supplier. If they have issues if they'll be looked after by their supplier that is their own issue. As a customer who bought directly from Brand Warehouse, they are not looking after me and I've missed multiple hikes because of boots that I can't wear and because they are not replacing them or giving me a refund and keep telling me they are waiting to hear form their supplier.

Don't use them! BUY LOCAL.

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

They charge delivery for faulty product then say they'll look into it... but don't

I flagged this issue about a month ago and had a response from a representative [Name Removed] saying that he would follow up, sent a reminder, but haven't heard a thing since. Not great service when customers try to resolve their issues amicably but no response

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise the order number so I can help?

Bruce M
Bruce M

I have already provided this Lee and you said you would look into it a month ago

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Can you please advise the order number so I can check the status?

Narell L.
Narell L.Hunter Region, NSW

Brand House Direct Debacle

Ordered on 6th September. 16th shipping info received Aust Post. As of 20th still being prepared!?! It’s now 22nd and still same status. I don’t understand. Paid $20 express post. How does this equate!?! I want a refund. Advised by Brand House it is in hands of Australia Post and have to wait to receive so I can send back!?! I want to buy some walking shoes now!!! Never again!!!

Terrible customer service

Order #448431

After waiting 23 days for my order to be shipped, I asked for a refund as their website falsely claims orders will be shipped in 3-7 days. They ignored my request and sent me an email saying they’ve shipped half my order and the other half will be shipped “soon”.

I asked for a refund, not half my order and the other half to be sent “soon”, after waiting nearly a month. I do not appreciate my refund request being completely ignored.

I wish I read the reviews on here before purchasing. I do not recommend them at all.

dreamer75Sydney, NSW

Poor customer service- Still waiting 20 days so far still not shipped

How disappointing I have been chasing my order for the last couple of weeks, every time I call "it will be shipped in a few days, it has been 20+days still not shipped, still being told that it will be shipped. I will not wait any longer, I want full refund asap!!!!

ORDER # 445325

Don't even bother getting back to me to tell me that it will be shipped this week (that would make me even more furious!)

Either it has been shipped already (with tracking number) or full refund same day!! (NO I DO NOT WANT NO STORE CREDIT)

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thanks for your understanding. We will email you the express post tracking details next week. Once again, we thank you for your patience.

Lysa
LysaSydney

I can't fault the service.

My order arrived super fast and the goods were in perfect condition. I will certainly use this company again for my shoe purchases.

annoyed
annoyed

Poor customer service, dont buy from them

So far the order has taken 13 days from the date ordered, and still not sent. Only after sending 4 emails asking where the goods are, do they advise that I will be emailed when the stock is shipped (not answering any questions asked) and the same copy and paste answer twice received that there is a delay with their supplier. On asking for a refund twice due to the delay in shopping the goods, I have not had any response. Their website says 1-4 days for despatch, dont believe it, or any promise for a phone call back, when I have called twice now and neither time have the actioned what they said they would. Poor experience and poor customer service

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for taking time to leave feedback. Can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you?

MareeCentral Queensland, QLD

Disgraceful Customer Service!

Disgraceful; full of lies. Slippers aren’t the same, these don’t fit. Now won’t refund postage as promised if return them.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Maree, thank you for taking time to leave feedback. I note that we shipped you the item exactly as described on the website. You returned the item for a refund which we have processed promptly. I am sorry they didn't suit you in this instance.

Order not sent

Don't bother they will not send and you will have to issue a refund, that's why I always use paypal.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your enquiry. Your order is due for dispatch this week. We will email you the tracking details once dispatched.

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Good Price / Exactly the same product you pay $$ For at retail stores high price!

Good Product / I’d like more Products on the Site as in ASICS / Kilchis Aqua shoes / More sizes available /
Very good product!

Excellent shooping experience.

Excellent hiking shoes, the size fitted perfectly. Service and delivery also excellent. Will definetely use Brand House Direct again. 5 Stars!

Mrsmichelle
MrsmichelleDarling Downs, QLD

Was reccomended Scholl shoes!

Shoe sizes are very inconsistent purchased the same sizes as previously purchased but they are smaller than original. As they have been tried cannot return.