Gillian WardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not very quick in turnaround time

I am very disappointed that it takes so long to receive the goods. Other shoe outlets have your item delivered in 3 days. I purchased from Brandsdirect on 8 Nov and apparently will only receive the item on Tuesday 19th or Wed 20th.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Gillian, can you advise your order number please? I would like to look into your order please. Are you in QLD? Please do keep in mind we are in Victoria and it does take transit time for parcels to go from VIC to QLD.

Gillian Ward

My order was delivered today. Yes I am in Qld but the goods only shipped after 4 days and only after i made am enquiry. My order #283101

Brand House is a very good company to deal with

It was very easy to navigate the store, I was very satisfied with the product range and I was also very satisfied with the quality of the product I bought.

Tony

TonyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Never again

New expensive Keen hiking boots, walked in for a couple of months before my planned hike. Boots lasted a couple of days of hike before they split along the side of both boots where sole attached to upper part (stitching clearly poor). Sent photos and they assessed and said no manufacturing fault, rather appears it was due to wear and tear and they also intimated it may be related to my walking gait. Really! No replacement offered just reduced price on another purchase. Very poor response when Joe average can see boots were faulty. Lost me guys.

Wayne and Kaz

Wayne and Kaz

Great buys, Excellent Service

I bought two pairs of shoes, but found them to be too small because they were in US sizes, which I found were smaller than Australian sizes. After they were returned, customer service contacted me to offer advice on replacements. I chose two different pairs of shoes, because they didn't have my size in the original pairs. They fitted perfectly and I've worn them both a number of times. There was no extra delivery costs and I was refunded the return costs through PayPal.
I have bought other shoes in the past and have always been happy with the quality, price and service from Brand House Direct.

PeterPan

PeterPanMid North Coast, NSW

Great Orthaheel thongs

This is the second pair of Scholl Orthaheel thongs that I have bought from Brand House, great thongs at a great price. Delivery time a bit long, especially when compared to eBay.

Excellent customer service

What a great Australian company to deal with so many shoes to choose from and a hassle free returns policy. I will certainly be buying from them in the future

Kylee Britton

Kylee BrittonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Docs without the price tag

Very happy with the product, Smooth Doc marten shoes. Easy transaction. Only have one complaint and thats delivery. Item took a week and a half to be delivered which seems excessive as we aren't rural
Overall very happy

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Love sandals,but faulty product,returning.

The quality of the product was not up to standard.with ina matter of days a stud fell of sandal and both soles detached from sole,I am returning the product ,i believe this was a faulty product.I have always been happy with Brand house shoes and have bought many pairs hoping for a quick reimbursement.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Good Value and product is as good as its claims

Easy to place order and complete transaction with good customer support on following up my expected delivery.
This is 3rd time i have used this company and its products and apart fform a 10 day delay my order all else was up to my expectations.

Deb Mason

Deb MasonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Really comfy

Easy to order
Lots to choose from
Ringlets on shoes looked silver colour in pic online but were gold on shoes delivered, of which Im not a fan, however shoes are a great fit and so comfy to wear all day for work, Ive kept them

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Julie Clark

Julie ClarkSouthern and Hills, SA

Love checking out the latest styles

Great product range right in front of me when I browse the site. I might not want a particular shoe immediately, but know where to go when I do. I have bought quite a few pairs in recent years as I enjoy the online experience as opposed to walking the shops.

Vonny

Vonny

Love it

Easy to find what I wanted, the products were fine but due to having fitting problems had to return the goods, but the staff have been really helpful with trying to find the right fit.

Sizing Very large

Jenny McLeod

Jenny McLeodWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Shoes

Store easy to use and navigate around the site.
Shoes were a great fit and quick delivery.
Huge selection to choose from and the quality of the shoes I bought is terrific.

Agnes Ching

Agnes ChingSydney, NSW

Orthaheel Sandals

In am happy with the service offered by Brand Housd Direct. It was easy for me to locate the kind of orthaleel sandals that I like except i experience a few hiccups with the driver in regard to delivery.

Mary Horton21

Mary Horton21South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and quick delivery.

Great range of products and excellent for bad back sufferers like myself. I have bought quite a few pairs of shoes and delighted with all of them. Will be buying more!

Footwear

Good practical footwear easy to source and prompt delivery. A little disappointed with the weight as it is somewhat heavier than I expected but nonetheless very utilitarian and good in appearance.

Sizing Slightly large

Pamela M.

Pamela M.Sydney, NSW

Would have given five stars but free shipping would be nice over $80 or $100. Many other firms do that.

Easy to navigate the store and quality of products good. Always satisfied with choices and products offered. Recommendations to friends are rewarded. And the orders are v displayed in a timely manner

Sizing Slightly small

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Surprisingly good

Easy to order and my three chosen foot wear came exactly as pictured and described, authentic labels/shoes quick delivery and any concerns were promptly addressed with great customer service over phone.

Beautiful Cabello Sandals

Services was good, product range very diverse and have a good range of Cabello shoes- my favourite brand. I will continue to browse your site regularly. Thank you Brand Direct

Amelie

AmelieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

I only buy footwear from here

It is very easy to navigate Brand House Direct website. This is my 4th purchase and I will continue to use this company as they stock excellent brands that I am familiar with and know will fit. Order is always delivered promptly and parcel arrives in top condition.

Sizing Slightly large

Godly G.asked

I have been desperately trying to get a resolution for my order #275381 but the responses seem very minimal and take ages. Currently I've been asking if there was a replacement pair possible but there hasn't been any response. Would sincerely appreciate if anything could done

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we sent you an email with a response. Have you received this?

Godly G.

Yes and I've responded to that on the same day as well and even sent a followup since.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the customer service team reopens on Monday. I will get them to resend the response. We are always here to help.

Wendy Leach

Wendy Leachasked

Where is my refund for Skechers ordered in September received and returned promptly with everything as required. Have been overseas a month back now please refund as due and owing thank you

Carole C.
Carole C.

well you may ask...methinks there is a long queue of us all waiting for refunds...maybe BHD have run out of funds?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you please?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you please?

Whateverasked

After all that you have put the incorrect address on the parcel so now it will have to go back to you, then come back to me, and you reckon you are not playing games to screw me around on purpose.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Daniel, thank you for your phone call today. I am glad we could sort out your concerns. The Australia Post tracking shows your order is due for delivery today. The address on the parcel is correct, as stated on your order.

Whatever

Thankyou, I removed comment's about this issue as the problem clearly lies with AusPost, sorry for paranoia and any anger aimed at you.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

No problem, happy to help any time.

Get an answer from our members and Brand House Direct representatives