Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

Terrible customer service

Order #448431

After waiting 23 days for my order to be shipped, I asked for a refund as their website falsely claims orders will be shipped in 3-7 days. They ignored my request and sent me an email saying they’ve shipped half my order and the other half will be shipped “soon”.

I asked for a refund, not half my order and the other half to be sent “soon”, after waiting nearly a month. I do not appreciate my refund request being completely ignored.

I wish I read the reviews on here before purchasing. I do not recommend them at all.

dreamer75Sydney, NSW

Poor customer service- Still waiting 20 days so far still not shipped

How disappointing I have been chasing my order for the last couple of weeks, every time I call "it will be shipped in a few days, it has been 20+days still not shipped, still being told that it will be shipped. I will not wait any longer, I want full refund asap!!!!

ORDER # 445325

Don't even bother getting back to me to tell me that it will be shipped this week (that would make me even more furious!)

Either it has been shipped already (with tracking number) or full refund same day!! (NO I DO NOT WANT NO STORE CREDIT)

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thanks for your understanding. We will email you the express post tracking details next week. Once again, we thank you for your patience.

Lysa
LysaSydney

I can't fault the service.

My order arrived super fast and the goods were in perfect condition. I will certainly use this company again for my shoe purchases.

annoyed
annoyed

Poor customer service, dont buy from them

So far the order has taken 13 days from the date ordered, and still not sent. Only after sending 4 emails asking where the goods are, do they advise that I will be emailed when the stock is shipped (not answering any questions asked) and the same copy and paste answer twice received that there is a delay with their supplier. On asking for a refund twice due to the delay in shopping the goods, I have not had any response. Their website says 1-4 days for despatch, dont believe it, or any promise for a phone call back, when I have called twice now and neither time have the actioned what they said they would. Poor experience and poor customer service

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for taking time to leave feedback. Can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you?

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

They charge delivery fees to send you faulty product

The shoes I ordered were delivered with scratches on them. Initially, they wanted me to pay return freight but organised a voucher when I complained. Over the next 4 months, I followed up numerous times and was told the supplier was looking into it. I asked for a refund but they were very unresponsive and eventually sent me a store credit. I again asked for a refund which was made minus the original freight cost. When I complained about this, they said that's their policy with returns - I can understand this with change of style/ size returns but not for faulty product. That would be like sending a pizza back to Domino's because it was made wrong but they deduct the delivery charge from your refund ?! Won't be using them again.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Bruce, can you please advise your order number? I would like to look into this and try and assist.

Bruce M
Bruce M

Hi Lee, my order number was 415730. I did try to resolve the issue with your customer support team but was unable to make any headway.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Bruce, I will speak to the customer support team and will email you an update. Thank you for your patience.

MareeCentral Queensland, QLD

Disgraceful Customer Service!

Disgraceful; full of lies. Slippers aren’t the same, these don’t fit. Now won’t refund postage as promised if return them.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Maree, thank you for taking time to leave feedback. I note that we shipped you the item exactly as described on the website. You returned the item for a refund which we have processed promptly. I am sorry they didn't suit you in this instance.

Order not sent

Don't bother they will not send and you will have to issue a refund, that's why I always use paypal.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your enquiry. Your order is due for dispatch this week. We will email you the tracking details once dispatched.

Good Price / Exactly the same product you pay $$ For at retail stores high price!

Good Product / I’d like more Products on the Site as in ASICS / Kilchis Aqua shoes / More sizes available /
Very good product!

Excellent shooping experience.

Excellent hiking shoes, the size fitted perfectly. Service and delivery also excellent. Will definetely use Brand House Direct again. 5 Stars!

Mrsmichelle
MrsmichelleDarling Downs, QLD

Was reccomended Scholl shoes!

Shoe sizes are very inconsistent purchased the same sizes as previously purchased but they are smaller than original. As they have been tried cannot return.

A great online service

Very easy to navigate store & such a variety of shoe styles to choose from. Prompt delivery & very happy with purchase.

AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

STILL WAITING ON MY MONEY

Hello Brand House Direct... how much longer will you keep my money? Your email back on 29/03/21 states "refunded $184.95" yet you refuse to refund the money back into my credit card?
Consumer Affair Vic has responded to me giving me a couple of options.
Check it out if you think that I am not genuine and now this is also with the Bank.... you can always contact me to get the case number.
Potential customers please be weary if for whatever reason you need to return a product.... not what I would call basic Customer Service.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number? We are more than happy to help resolve this matter.

BrettS
BrettSMelbourne

Good Service

Responsive and prompt service from dispatch as mistakenly ordered wrong size. Shoes replaced and sent out again in correct size with no fuss. Thank you.

user friendly site

purchased orizonte boots, they are exactly as pictured, good quality ,perfect fit, very comfortable. purchase & checkout was easy & quick delivery.

Amy F.
Amy F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worth it.

The website was easy to navigate and there was lots of variety of shoes to choose from. Fast delivery was good.