Brand House Direct

Very bad return policy and refund

The company has a terrible return policy and a very costly one. They expect you to pay for postage to be sent and then when you return you pay again. I also had to call several times to check on the refund which did not come until I called. I will not be using this company again. Shoes are items bought on line that differ in size and comfort this company does not allow for that.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Julie, I am sorry to hear that. Can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Still waiting to be reimbursed

Length of my sandal was good and lovely design but the ankle strap was far too short.
Impossible to do up. Still waiting to have a reply for my email asking where my money back is.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that they didn't fit you. Can you please advise your order number so I can check if the returns team have contacted you?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we are up to date with email correspondence. Can you advise your order number so I can assist you? You are welcome to return the shoes if they don't fit you.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Excellent Service & Follow up . Was absolutely happy with my purchase.

Site was very easy to navigate & an excellent range & choice of products. The sandals purchased were just perfect & very comfortable, reasonably priced & delivered promptly

UnhappyMid North Coast, NSW

Post service

While i was very happy with my purchase, delivery times and navigation of the web page the after purchase policy has been terrible.
Within 6 weeks of owning my shoes the sole on 1 shoe started to came away. I had while these shoes 1 day a week maximum.
When we emailed the company it took weeks to receive a response, to take photos of the issue. Many emails later it is now 6 months and they need me to cut up the shoes and they will give me a store credit. I don't want a store credit i just want the shoes i paid for.
Never again, very disappointing.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Unhappy

363136, a compliant has now been lodged with the ACCC.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we are happy to help you. We sent you an email with a response. We are happy to organise an exchange, store credit or refund.

SharynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad customer service

I ordered shoes that have never arrived. Sent three emails, have to keep chasing them, as no response. Very poor

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Sharyn, can you please advise your order number so I can assist?

Thanks for your response, myorder number is #394667

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Sharyn, we have contacted Australia Post. Have you received our reply via email?

Great and easy to deal with. Happy with quality and service offered. Will use again.

Offer a great range of products and competitive prices. Pleasant to deal with and have a easy returns policy. Will use again.

David WaterfallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warning, Terrible quality, 3 pairs of shocking Rockport shoes

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear you were unhappy with the shoes you received. You are more than welcome to return the shoes. We don't sell seconds. They are genuine Rockport shoes, you are more than welcome to contact Rockport Australia to verify this.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi David, all Rockport shoes we sell are genuine. Please contact Rockport Australia to verify this. I am sorry to hear that the shoes didn't fit. You are welcome to return them. We are happy to help.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

I didn’t like the shoes was too hard

I didn’t like the quality was too hard and uncomfortable To wear it And slightly too big on me But I still continue to look for another shoes

SizingSlightly large
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Marianna, you are more than welcome to return the shoes for a refund or exchange. We are happy to help.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Customer service is non existent however once the right person finally contacted me a refund was quickly made

Returned shoes for a smaller size. You have had them for over two weeks and tell me they are still waiting to be processed

SizingVery large
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Glenda, can you please advise your order number so I can assist?

Glenda
Glenda

394686 but I doubt you will do anything satisfactory as no one else has

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Glenda, we sent you an email to offer you some alternative styles available in a smaller size. We hadn't heard back from you so the refund for the return was processed. I think some miscommunication has occurred, I am so sorry about this!

Vicki PS

Vicki PSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer support

I've had good experiences with Brand House Direct until recently. I had to return one of two pairs of women's shoes (Scholl Orthoheel) because they were a poor fit. Eight days after they were received at the Broadmeadows warehouse I hadn't heard back or received a refund. Both customer service phone line and online chat were unavailable at 2.30pm on a Wednesday. Still waiting!

SizingSlightly large
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Vicki, can you advise your order number so I can assist? Our phone lines were operating on Wednesday so I am so sorry you couldn't get through.

KanSydney, NSW

Disappointing Customer Service

5 non-delivery emails, no reply. No one answered customer support phone line. Order on 31 Jan, delivery on 11 Feb - and only after calling its courier everyday.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Kan, can you please advise your order number so I can help please?

Order No. #404812 ordered on 31 January, 2021

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Kan, we have been notified by Couriers Please that your item has been delivered. Have you received it?

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney, NSW

Extremely Terrible, Don’t Purchase from these guys!!!!

Warning: Horrific, do not purchase from Brand House Direct!!! They can’t supply the items I purchased online and won’t issue a refund. It’s been 6 weeks, and I’m still waiting on a refund. They actually had the nerve to respond to my email after 4 weeks and ask me to choose a different size and colour. Dealing with idiots, as if you can make do with something that’s not your size or incorrect colour. I’m glad I used PayPal to make the purchase. Soon I’ll be reporting them to Fair trading and leaving bad reviews with proof so that other consumers don’t go through the same bad experience.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Rebecca, I am so sorry to hear that. Can you advise your order number? I think some kind of misunderstanding has occurred and I would like to rectify this asap for you.

funkz

funkzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good, fast experience. Was wary though!

I ordered a pair of shoes from Brand House Direct and shortly after I started seeing all the scathing reviews both here and on OzBargain. I was really concerned and wanted to cancel the order but stopped short of doing that. I emailed them to let them know I was considering cancelling and asked them a question.

They wrote back to me within 24hrs, and to my surprise I got a notification from them saying the shoes were in the mail about 4 days later. I got the shoes and they were pristine, new and untouched in their original box which was not damaged. I thought I would at least come here and let everyone know that I had a positive experience with them.

Avoid this site !! Poor communication, late delivery

I called direct and checked stock, they confirmed in stock. I purchased and they processed the sale. Over 7 days later they called and said now out of stock. I Reordered a different pair and it arrived late for the first day of school. If they knew what they were doing when I first called I would’ve purchased elsewhere and i wouldve had the correct shoes on time. I later (post shoes arrival) asked them to explain what they are doing to rectify this, they have no idea and in my opinion unable to provide a reliable service. I wouldn’t buy again from them and advise others avoid, unless you’d like to be disappointed 7+ days after original sale date.

customer service is disappointing

Im happily leaving a review.... i have now waited just over 2 months now for my return to be processed... As soon as i received my sandals i returned them the next day, as they were too small... i did ask for a call back once they were returned, so i can check sizing.... I have since emailed and been told to 'wait until they are processed' its now over 2 months and im still waiting! i have previously brought a pair of shoes and was super happy. now this... customer service is awful !

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Julie, I would be happy to help. Please advise your order number?

Julie F.
Julie F.

thank you... my response was i had to WAIT for my return to be processed... and im still waiting... i might just change the order to winter shoes.... #381540

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the returns team contacted you via email weeks ago. I will resend the email. Please check.

DonnaSydney, NSW

Poor. Last order now this one

Shoes not available, then they became available & now waiting....waiting...waiting & not getting confirmation of emails I’ve responded to
Not satisfactory customer service

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Donna, can you please advise your order number so I can assist?

Too Little Too Late!
Incompetent Company- never again will I purchase from here

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

On time and On price

Excellent service, price and delivery. Saved lots of dollars and delivery 2 days earlier than expected. Product exactly as expected. Thanks BrandHouse!!

Mellissa Tracey

Mellissa TraceyMurray Mallee, SA

can't live without walking shoes

online shopping is a state of the art, once I'd found the shoe I wanted, I immediately ordered them.
It wasn't one pair, I think I'd ordered 3 pairs of shoes.
I'm very satisfied on what I bought, they're comfortable and fit very well.
I'm satisfied once again the quality of the product, which is Merrell and Skechers
Actual fact they're light and breathable, at least my feet won't sweat and leave a bad odour inside them
Overall I'm a very happy customer, thank you so much

Very happy

The lovely people at Brand House Direct were very understanding when I had to return two pair of shoes for an exchange. They located the two exchange pair I wanted very quickly and emailed me straight away. I'm very happy and satisfied with their service.
Regards
Sandra

SizingSlightly small

Real Docs, Low Price

There was a good range of Dr Marten shoes for school for my daughter. The size I ordered were too big for her but the exchange process wasn’t a hassle and it was free shipping for the new pair. Quality is great,