Verifiedbrandhousedirect.com.au

4.2

3,358 reviews
Suzanne
Suzanne

Great boots at a sale price

Straight forward purchase. The product was exactly as shown and arrive in perfect order. Very pleased with the process. Show details
Oscar M.
Oscar M.Victoria3 posts

Horrible customer service

If you do need to return your items think twice or make sure you are getting your right size. Hopeless return / exchange team. They don’t communicate to you and take over two weeks to process your return. Would not recommend. Show details
Brand House Direct   DM

Hi Oscar, I would like the opportunity to help look into this matter. Can you please advise the order number so I can check the status of returns?

Marjorie
Marjorie

Quality

I was pleasantly surprised that the delivery was very quick. I received a wide fitting "D" but would have liked "C" as that is what I usually wear. Is there any ay that I can return the parcel and obtain a size "C" fitting. Show details
Sam W.
Sam W.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Good deals great product

Items where true to what I ordered kids love the shoes Show details
Carmi
Carmi2 posts

Great quality and service

The Shoes I ordered were perfect and I had them within less than a week. The website was easy to use, with a good range of payment options.Very happy with the quality and service. I will definitely order from them again. Show details
Tran J.
Tran J.

I'm very happy with the item many thanks

very good service and fast shipping thanks Brand House Direct Show details
Al M
Al M

I'm a happy customer

very pleased with my purchase, no problems , arrived in good time. Show details
Dimaiuta
DimaiutaVic

Awesome

Awesome shoes and very fast delivery I will definitely be buying more shoes Show details
Cal How
Cal How2 posts

Great Company/Quality exceptional

The sandals arrived quickly. I am gobsmacked at the quality of the sandals. I highly recommend Brandhouse Direct. The range of products is amazing. Will be back for more.
CDAussie
CDAussieNortheast, VIC43 posts

Poor experience with this purchase

Unfortunately after a few shoe purchases this company has decided to do itself a disservice in term of product and customer service. 9/2023 purchased a pair of shoes. After a few wears the soles, which are laminated layers, are laminating fairly badly at the toe. So I contacted them with photos. Asked for more photos from 6 different angles for management review. Sent them. Contacted Consumer Affairs Victoria who confirmed the products were faulty and a replacement or refund was appropriate under consumer law. I chose the latter and email them. Have ignored me so dispute opened with my bank as to the credit card company. Not happy and CANNOT recommend based on this experience. Show details
Brand House Direct   DM

Hi can you please advise your order number? If there is a problem with the shoes, we are more than happy to try and assist to sort out this matter as we value your business.

PP55
PP555 posts

Poor communication

Despite the attractive website & wide range, I would be wary of BHD. I have "funny feet" & need well fitting shoes. It's hard to fit shoes without trying them on. It gets expensive posting back shoes to BHD & then paying postage for exchange shoes. Communication via phone or email is extremely poor. If I bought again, I would go to a proper shoe store, & buy a pair there. I might then buy a similar/identical pair through BHD. Show details
David H.
David H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

beware website says "free returns" BUT you are required to pay for postage $13.95 to return !!!!

website says "free returns" however the return process requires me toe pay $13.95 postage to return the item. Deceptive and misleading and probably illegal. Show details
Brand House Direct   DM

Hi thank you for your feedback. As per our returns policy on the website, you do need to pay to ship the return back to us. Once we receive your return, if you wish to exchange, we offer free shipping on the exchange pair to be sent to you.

lulee857
lulee8573 posts

KCR
KCR

Alan S
Alan SHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Happy with the shoes

Initially I got the incorrect size shoes. Sent them back, at no cost. And they replaced the shoes with the correct size. Show details

mitzubutterfly

Firstly my original order took almost three weeks to arrive, and I was given the excuse from the several calls I made that the delay was due to sales and Christmas. Other companies are also have sales during this busy period but the delay in postage was only a week at the most and that is from QLD, your warehouse is in VIC.

The shoes unfortunately were a size small due to the manufacturers design change I say this as I purchase Merrill all the time but this particular design did not fit. I returned these on the same day (at my cost my fault for not reading that.) I received them as your policy states clearly returns need to be made within 30 days of purchase so my time was running out. The return only took 3 days to get back your warehouse which has now been over a week and I have not had any email or any communication from you. I called a couple of times for an update only to get yet again a staff member who was unable to assist.

I try to support Australian businesses but I don't appreciate business taking my money quickly but don't live up to what they advertise. Your website clearly prides itself on fast turnaround, if you are not able to meet this then at least state that the turnaround could be anywhere from 14 days to whenever you get around processing orders.

I have purchased from several companies as far as Perth during this "busy time" and all orders have arrived within seven days.

If you are not able to process my order this week then please just refund me the funds so I can go elsewhere. This has not been a good experience and one I will not repeat again with Brand house based on the reviews out there and my personal experience.
You are not responding to emails and phone line goes straight to a message bank or simply disconnects. I have emailed again this morning requesting my order be either shipped or just refund my funds and judging by what others are saying it's highly unlikely so if I don't receive any communication within 24 hours I will contact PAYPAL and the Retail Ombudsman https://www.ombudsmanforretail.be/en. Please do not ask my order number here or instruct me to contact you, as you will see in my comment I have tried and get nowhere like everyone else. I am starting to think this is a SCAM.

Brand House Direct   DM

Hi thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about the experience.I would really love to sort this out for you. Can you advise the order number so I can help?

Claire D.
Claire D.
Lucy

I was about to purchase a pair of Scholl sandals. I reside in Australia. I wasn’t sure of sizing as I can’t try them on. Even though on the website it states if returning it mentions PREPAID (so you are not paying for return postage). After phoning this doesn’t seem the case. Therefore if my shoes don’t fit, I would be up for $25 in postage and no shoes. So after reading all these comments I will NOT be putting in an order.

Black poodle
Black poodle

It is $30 return postage and defeats purpose if cheaper shoes. I just had faulty shoes and had to pay to return them and am still trying to get money back

Brand House Direct   DM

Hi with returns, if you choose to exchange your return item, we do offer free shipping to send the exchange pair back to you.

Lucy

Exchange is out of the question if they don’t fit. I have a bunion. It is not a question of a size larger or smaller. It seems you have a lot of unhappy customers, so I won’t add to your woes.

Karen Y.
Karen Y.

Can you advise when order number 610177 will be dispatched . You are not responding to emails and phone line goes straight to a message bank that says it's full and disconnects. I am feeling very uneasy about your service.

Billie W.
Billie W.

Welcome to the club, absolutely horrendous service.

Brand House Direct   DM

Hi once the order is shipped, we will email you tracking details. Please try calling our support line, customer service is open 9-5 Melbourne time.

Rod B.
Rod B.

They don't answer their phone. It just drops out after about a minute and a half. Tried 4 times today.

CategoryOnline Shops and Footwear Shops & Brands