Oxford

Oxford

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Sizing True to size (14) · Very small (2) · Slightly small (2)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (5%) · No (95%)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (67%) · Not as advertised (33%)

Customer Service non responsive

My coat arrived on Dec 2 and it was too small. I need to exchange it for a larger size and emailed Customer Service on Dec 3rd and have not heard back, other than an automated email saying a ticket has been opened. It's now Dec 10 and still no response.

Sizing Slightly small
Store LocationOnline

No response on requested return for over a week

I ordered a mens XL jacket, its more like a childs size, not even a mens medium.

No response to three emails about returning. Shipped directly from China.

Dont buy anything from this company.

Sizing Very small
Veronica

VeronicaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Shirt shrank and shop refused to take it back

Store LocationBelconnen mall
Nina

NinaSydney, NSW

Great design, make and quality

Store LocationOnline, Broadway Sydney

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Great Quality, Great Service, Great Online Experience

I don't write reviews often, but I wanted to praise Oxford today! I frequently shop at a variety of the usual few retailers out there and lately I have been feeling disappointed with the quality of clothing and overall service that I have received, both in the shops and online. Oxford has consistently provided me with an excellent product, price and service. The quality of the products I have bought to date have been excellent and when I have purchased online I have received exceptional customer service. I had no problem returning a product when I bought the wrong size and I will definitely continue to shop at Oxford. A perfect retail experience!

Store LocationSydney

Rose

RoseSydney, NSW

Fantastic Quality and Design

I like to shop! The best money I have spent this season was on a fantastic coat from Oxford, which was extremely warm, classy and a perfect fit. I also bought a cashmere pullover and a few knits, which I love and they are of exceptional quality! I have had absolutely no problem with shrinking, as I always follow the washing instructions on every garment that I buy. The service I received from Bondi Junction was above and beyond what I expected. Keep up the good work Oxford! Impressive quality, product and service! I'll be back soon!

Store LocationBondi Junction

Rei

ReiVictoria

Poor Quality Coats

My partner bought two coats from them for over $250 each, he wore it and it barely kept him warm from a not-so-cold day. What a waste of money, we are never shopping there again.

Store LocationEmporium

Jay

Jay

Clothes Shrink after wash

Oxford definitely gives the best discounts in the market.

They have good style and fashion, however I feel things I buy for Oxford only last me like a month or so.

Their clothes shrink after a wash, this applies to Shirts and Sweater (PS: I followed wash instructions)

HKhan

HKhanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Leather Jacket and Chinos

Bought the leather jacket and chinos instore. Customer services was great. The manager at the Colin's Place Melbourne Shop was helpful and directed to another shop where I could find the chino I wanted. Went to the little Collins St store to buy the chinos and decided to buy a brown leather jacket. They didn't have the size but they made sure the one in Highpoint was placed on hold for me in a Medium Size. Great experience at the highpoint store. Sales assistant was friendly and the overall experience was good. Will be coming back for sure.

David 67

David 67Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Oxford Williamstown amazing

Store LocationWilliamstown

Nick

NickNorth Western Region, NSW

Oxford Montreal riding jacket and pants

Excellent fit high quality and has a lot of features on both items. Best part is that they are very affordable. I would definitely buy these again. Thanks for a great product

Ms Tar.lee.u

Ms Tar.lee.uGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service, packaged sent to the wrong address

No replies to emails, took 3 phone calls to get a call back. I posted bad feedback on their instagram page - reply within 2 minutes. Was told package was sent to the wrong address because I incorrectly entered Melbourne as the city on the online payment form - apparently I should have entered the suburb instead (?). I was then told I can pick up a jacket from a store in the weekend and will get an email to confirm availability. Weekend is here, no email. I've now requested a refund. Wish me luck. These people are just awful to deal with. Definitely will never buy again from Oxford.

Store LocationOnline store

Oxford Docklands - Fantastic Service

Sizing True to size
Store LocationOxford Docklands (Melbourne)

Great design- bad quality- worst customer service

baypatch

baypatch

Great Experience

Store LocationBondi Junction

Treena H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Buyer beware of fabric flaws

Store LocationOxford Burnside Village
Treena H.

An update ,the Oxford manager Dan kindly has gone above and beyond to come to a successful agreement regarding the suit issue.

Andres

AndresSydney, NSW

If you can spend a bit more, skip it!

There are SOME good items... but generally speaking it is a cheap, no quality great design concept. if you are looking for quality, don look here.

I've bought many items from them, suits tend to be OK, leather jacket was good value for many but all the rest was more or less disposable fashion.

Store LocationWynnyard Sydney.

GRW

GRWPerth, WA

Incorrect material labeling

Purchased a Drydon knitted blazer which was (and still is) advertised with a material composition of 59% polyester, 30% wool, 11% cotton. However after checking the label on the jacket which was hidden away inside the lining pocket, discovered it was made with a combination of 90% polyester and 10% Rayon.

ShopGirl

ShopGirlSydney, NSW

Appalling Quality. Never Again!

I spent $169 on a pair of pants for work. Out of the bag they looked OK, however the fabric didn’t look great for a product in this price range. I wore them once. The seams pulled apart so badly they cannot be worn again. This is absolutely appalling! $169? Are you high? I will never be shopping at Oxford again...

Rude, aggressive hostile sales staff in Chapel St