2,870

good customer service!

I ordered 2 dresses and returned one since it didn't fit me right. I went through the whole return process and shipped it out. A few days later on my credit card statement it said that they charged me for 4 shipping labels, so we called them and the senior customer service lady sorted it out. She was super helpful and we got our money back!

Jade

JadeSydney, NSW

Prefect fit!

Ordered on a Thursday night at 7pm and the dress was at my door Friday morning 10am. I tried it on and it fits perfect and looks just like the picture and as described. Would recommend to anyone looking for something with not a lot of time.

Great customer service!

Great customer service was given when i wasnt sure what size to get, quality is great and a vast range options available. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone. Love that they use a range for different models!

No wasting time dress and to the stars earrings in gold

I bought a dress it fit me and was a pretty colour however sadly only after a second of wearing the dress and button popped off. I also believe it should have been noted that the material creases easy. I do love the earrings I got and shipping was quick.

Pay

PaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

The customer service team at the warehouse are absolutely amazing! They got back to me so quickly with my email! Their products are amazing as well and there’s such a wide variety of clothing to choose from!
I would definitely recommend ShowPo to anyone :)

Jayde

JaydeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best customer service!

I’m a shopaholic and always shop online and showpo have the best customer service always so helpful and polite when needed a return or asking a question about an item!

JessG

JessGSouth East Queensland, QLD

My go to site for formal dresses!

Love this site, I’ve bought multiple full length dresses for gala balls and they’ve all been great. The reviews are wonderful to help with sizing as it varies a bit by style. The website is easy to use and the customer service is excellent!

Jan A

Jan ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t waste your money!

Bought 2 dresses only 1 arrived!
Estimated delivery was Wednesday, and only one dress arrived on Thursday.
The one dress that did arrive smelt so bad!
The material is cheap and the size was smaller than expected.
They do not refund, so I’ve got to send it back, pay for postage and in return I’ll get a store credit.
Never ever buying for them again!

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

GREAT!!!

Impressed!
Ordered yesterday, delivered today,, perfectly. No issues. Product is of quality . I’m going back for more. That customer service, makes the experience wonderful! Look no further guyz . It’s worth it!

Amazing customer service!

I recently bought a dress, sadly it was to small I contacted Showpo through messenger, I was really happy with how quick they responded! The team were so helpful and nice, we managed to get a replacement dress in just 3 days! Using the store credit and all! Great quality and prices to :) xx

Josie Brooks

Josie BrooksSydney, NSW

Amazing service!

Amazing service! Asked a question through messenger regarding a dress and got an answer within an hour so helpful. I have purchased a lot from this site as it’s hard for me to find small sizes but I can always find items to fit and it’s fast delivery and great price for quality!

Emma L.

Emma L.North West, QLD

Amazing service! Very helpful and very prompt!

Loved the outfit I received but unfortunately a little short (i’m 5’11). I needed the outfit an event the following weekend and some really lovely ladies helped me out which I really appreciated :)

Love showpo!!!

Amazing customer service! Staff are very helpful! Good quality! Satisfied with products! Love the fact that my order comes the next day!! Highly recommend showpo! Happy customer as always !! xx

Ica

IcaAlice Springs, NT

Easy order and exchange

I bough a dress and it arrived very quickly. When it arrived, it was slightly too big as I had lost some weight. The return process was really easy, and I was able to reuse their packaging for the return. Bought the dress in the smaller size, fits perfectly! Already bought more clothes

Happy customer!

Excellent service easy to deal with when purchasing and needing to return fast awesome would definitely keep using showpo the customer service representatives are awesome im definitely a very very happy customer!

Sizing Slightly small

Happy Customer

Dress I purchased was true to size and matched the picture of what I purchased off the website
Happy with the quality for the price I paid
Fantastic quick delivery
Pleasantly surprised will definitely shop again

Product Appearance As advertised

Fast service and returns!

Fast delivery and despite the low cost of items, they feel and wear like they’re high quality. I needed to make a return for another size and it was all done within 48 hours. I highly recommend Showpo!

Fantastic Service!

Always a fantastic experience dealing with Showpo. They have amazing customer service, a huge range of clothing and fast delivery! Would recommend them to everyone! Thank you so much Showpo!

Shopper

Shopper

No integrity. Liars.

They say next day or same day shipping but it’s a lie and a scam just to get you to buy... if you need something urgently definitely don’t order from here. No integrity here. Scam artists.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Customer Support Team was fantastic

Website is easy to use with a huge selection. Product quality was not what I expected which is the reason for 4 stars instead of 5, but the customer support team got back to me right away and were extremely helpful.