2,901

Jacx

JacxHunter Region, NSW

Buyer beware! Appalling quality and no options for refund. Reporting to fair trading.

I bought two dresses from Showpo. Being an online shop you would think you are able to have a refund considering that you are buying online and not sure if the style fits. Both dresses were poor quality , considering the price you are paying for them. I ended up in a rash after 5min of trying the dresses on.
I have blown my money as I was only purchasing to wear the dresses to a wedding. I wont be buying again as I do not trust the quality of the products that comes from the online shop. A waste of money! Would not recommend purchasing from this site. I will reporting to fair trading.

Sizing Slightly large

Dianne A.

Dianne A.Hunter Region, NSW

Please report to fair trading if you are a victim of their unfair policy

Very dissatisfied

Very dissatisfiedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible quality for money, strict no refund policy with the worst customer service in trying to resolve.

Terrible quality for the money you are paying and a strict no refund policy. Quality is equivilent to kmart and they only charge $9-$12 for theirs. Given this is an online only store you would expect options to refund however their is no give at all from customer service reps who have been terrible in resolutions. I have never seen such poor policies and such poor service from an Australian company or even an online company. If you want this quality go the kmart and save your hard earned money and if your happy to spend more money for better quality go to Forever New - stick to the brands you know and love.

Terrible experience

Showpo has always been reliable for me. I put too much trust in the company and relied on a dress for my formal event to be delivered when they said it would. I now have no dress for my event because it is not here and all customer service will do is refund me with store credit. Like i want to buy from this store agin if I had this experience. Absolutely ridiculous and ruined my event. Do not rely on their promised shipping dates

Charlie B.

Charlie B.Sydney, NSW

Terrible quality for such a high price

Showpo is a severe culprit when it comes to false advertising. Multiple times the quality has been sweatshop worthy and the measurements have been pulled out of a hat. They offer store credit AND make you pay for return shipping. The company obviously knows what they are selling and are not giving the public a chance to get their money back. I intend on taking this up with Department of Fair Trade so this stops happening.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Worst Returns policy ever!!!

For starters the clothes are cheap and nasty, for the price point you would expect better. When it came time for a return, store credit only ? Are you kidding is this 2014??? And then you have to purchase a return label and cant even use an express post bag you already have ? Absolutely ridiculous.

Learn some things from the iconic, so easy and hassle free to use. Especially when sizing is all over the place. Ill use my store credit and then never again will I purchase from your store!!!

Angela

AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant service

Purchased size too big, and in a great hurry for a wedding. Claudette was very helpful pushing along. Will certainly be back, great quality in clothes. Very happy. Thank you

Bee

BeeNew South Wales

Cheap quality

Poorly made. I bought the tie up leather leggings and the stitching ripped!! For the price its expensive for the leggings and quality. Terrible!i threw away the bag and return slip assuming on the price I paid for it.

Nick

NickGippsland, VIC

Appalling returns system!

Sizing for every item is completely different, item is way to small in usual size bought, wont refund only give store credit when biggest size was already purchased. Need to find another bridesmaid dress and lose out hundreds. Never again!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Good shop with great range of sizes

Good range of products and body sizes. Website was easy to navigate and found what I was looking for very quickly. Customer service was also prompt which helps the overall shopping experience.

The only thing that I think would improve the experience would be to:
(a) restock more often when things sell out
(b) provide free shipping and/or returns

Sizing Slightly large

Maggie

MaggieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great customer service

Sizing Slightly small

Amazing customer service!

I have never experienced such fast & cheerful customer service! Claudette replied kindly and efficiently and within 15 minutes my questions were solved! In my experience, other retailers can take weeks to respond, if they do respond.

So impressed with Showpos online team!

Kendall B.

Kendall B.Central Queensland, QLD

Customer help on Facebook is amazing!

I had trouble finding where my order was as I'd put the wrong address - I messaged the Facebook page and got a reply instantly! They were so helpful and had resolved my issue within minutes! Now cannot wait to get my goodies!

Excellent Customer Service!

Got a gorgeous dress, but sizing wasn't super accurate. I reached out to the customer happiness team, as I needed the dress asap and they made my returns and credit experience SUPER expedited, so I had my credit the next day!

Sizing Slightly small

Love it!

Love showpo!! I didnt know that Id be able to find a store that has pretty much anything I am looking for and also at a reasonable price for my age and stage of life.

kspry86

kspry86South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

The service is amazing I did not expect to be treated so well and given so much help, I love showpo and this has made me fall in love with them even more, their clothes are amazing and so are their staff thank you so much totally made my day

Sandra

SandraSydney, NSW

Excellent service and beautiful garments

Got next day delivery and omg so happy with garments good quality and perfect fit , I will be shopping here again, so so happy finally with online shopping with showpo

Melissa

MelissaGippsland, VIC

Love Showpo!

I love how easy it is to shop on Showpo and if there is ever anything you need help with the staff are always more than happy to help! The clothes are high quality and are true to size! Love shopping with Showpo!! xx

Frankie-Jane

Frankie-Jane

favourite fashion company!!

I love the styles and sizing showpo have, I have ordered from showpo a couple times now and Ive only had one problem but customer service was on top of it straight away and was really helpful. Quality is pretty good and pretty true to size I believe. I would recommend this brand.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Excellent products + excellent customer service

Products are great quality for the price point. Customer service is excellent, I had to reach out to them to ask a question and they were highly responsive and solutions oriented! Highly recommend!