Showpo

Love this site. Always have up to date fashion & the best service!

Easy in all aspects. I was very satisfied with the range of products available and the quality is always 100%

Mac

MacCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Terrible Quality

Purchased the Aviva Black Long Sleeve Dress. Arrived Friday put on for my partners footy ball and within 2 minutes the zipper split and the dress is now unwearable! Ruined my night as I needed to safety pin the dress together as I was 2 hours away from home. No point in even attempting to return as the tags were removed to wear, only reason giving 2 stars is because it was delivered quickly

Dani

DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

It was a good experience

I like how the store shows you two different sized models. I get to see what it looks like on me, or if i'm buying something for my mum who's a little curvier I can also see how it fits that body shape. This is great and I wish more stores would have this. I have bought a few items from here and the price sometimes doesnt match the quality but returning it is never a hassle which i like and there are some pieces that i can wear to work and not have to worry about being ruined. I guess you get what you pay for so that's ok. I still really like all of the pieces I have and I look after all of my clothes so they go a long way.

Amazing service!

I had come across Showpo so many times when searching for clothes but I never ordered until recently. I don't know why I waited so long. The delivery time was super fast, I was super surprised to get an email to say that my item had been shipped within a day of ordering. They have the most beautiful items too

I ended up returning one of the items and the process was so easy. I had to contact the customer service team also and they were amazing. Super helpful and super fast response.

I think I have found my new go to online shop :)

Adele Blakelock

Adele Blakelock Sydney, NSW

Pleasantly surprised

Stumbled across this website and nervously ordered for the first time not knowing what to expect based on the mixed reviews. My order arrived in 2 days and the dress was as displayed in the picture. Very happy with my dress and will definitely be returning to purchase another one in the near future. Thank-you :)

Cécile S.

Cécile S.Darwin, NT

April was amazing

April was really helpful in helping me organise my return as I couldn’t access my email.
Thanks April, great customer service!

SizingSlightly small
ShowpoShowpo

Thanks so much for your review, this is great to hear!

Rhi Hamid

Rhi HamidSydney, NSW

Love showpo!

You get what you pay for and I've never been disappointed.
If it doesn't fit, returns are easy. The sizes are accessible and I've shopped enough hear to know what my size is and what fits best.
Customer service is always good and prompt!
Love shopping here with ShowPo!

ShowpoShowpo

Thanks so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it!

cyarisha

cyarishaSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Thanks to April who helped me with my inquiries today. Very satisfied with the quick and efficient respond. 5 starts customer service

Great customer service!!!

I couldn't create a return through the app. After maybe 2 emails the team helped me sort it out, and pushed it through for me. Made things so much easier. Thanks guys :)

Time Limit

I made an order and the dress was too small so I returned it to receive store credit, but had a deadline so I needed my new order ASAP. The Showpo team responded very quickly and were able to give me my store credit before the return parcel was at the warehouse. Very good service highly recommend!!

Nicola

NicolaHobart, TAS

Fast, reliable and helpful

So helpful, replied very fast to my every email, went above and beyond for me with a dress size exchange

ShowpoShowpo

Thanks so much for your amazing review!

Disappointing Order & Service

I ordered (05422098) last Sunday for an event tomorrow (Friday) The website said my order would arrive on or before Tuesday. My order has still not arrived! I contacted your live team customer service who told me I needed to allow 2 business days extra for deliveries. I told the agent that it was meant to be here Tuesday and today is Thursday which is 2 extra business days. The agent then told me to contact AusPost there was nothing he could do...

South West Sydney Mama

South West Sydney Mama Sydney, NSW

Best Service

Item arrived faulty and they organised a replacement and shipped it the same day.
First time i ordered from them and the customer service was outstanding!
The girl on the phone was so nice to talk to as well!

Diana

DianaSydney

Surprisingly great

Hadn’t shopped here before so was a bit wary but was nicely surprised!
Customer service very helpful via ph / chat, sending confirmation e mail of purchase straight up with very prompt delivery via express with tracking, received item next day.
Levis overalls packed nicely and fit perfectly, would buy here again!.

ShowpoShowpo

Quick and easy process! I love it

Easy returns process, amazing quality, great timing for delivery, detailed sizing guide. Heaps of options to choose from. Love it

ShowpoShowpo

Thanks so much for your kind words!

mmalek

mmalekGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Price is high, quality not so much

I was disappointed by my Showpo order; the prices suggested that the quality of the clothing would be higher than your average Facebook advertised online clothing store when in fact the two dresses I bought were of no higher quality than those I'd usually buy for around $10.
I won't return my dresses, they're ok but my point is that they should be much better quality for the prices I paid.

Hayley

HayleyPerth, WA

Quick and helpful customer service

I had an issue with a dress I purchased. I submitted a request for help and customer service got back to me and resolved the issue within an hour. Great customer service!

ShowpoShowpo

Hi Hayley, Thanks so much for your kind words! We're so happy to hear that you've had a great experience.

Misleading shipping information - very disappointed

Mackenzie Niesler

Mackenzie NieslerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Returns!!!

I had purchased a dress and it ended up not fitting. I ended up having some medical issues happening in my life and wasn’t able to make a return within 30 days. I reached out of showpo for a return request and they had organised for this to be possible for me! Amazing management team. Will definetly be shopping again

ShowpoShowpo

Hi Mackenzie, We are glad to hear your past experiences with us have been great and we hope to see you shopping with us again soon.

Shae

ShaeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery and excellent customer service

My order was delivered quickly and the items were of great condition but just didn’t fit me (I blame iso!). When I couldn’t create a return Andrea answered my email very quickly and was super helpful. Will definitely continue to shop with ShowPo.

ShowpoShowpo

Hi Shae, We are glad to hear your past experiences with us have been great and we hope to see you shopping with us again soon.

senicatristan

senicatristanasked

Has anyone bought a wildflower case from Showpo cause I want to know if it’s an actual wildflower case cause I’m kinda suspicious if it is because I don’t want to spend almost $60 on a “wildflower phone case” and it to get here and be a fake wildflower case made of cheap plastic

Pypa-zymeia P.

Pypa-zymeia P.asked

Hey guys has anyone brought the life changing dress off showpo? How is the quality and fit? Contemplating whether or not to buy a dress from here as I’ve seen so many complaints about the clothing quality and also their ridiculous return policy? I live in NZ as well and I don’t really want to be wasting money so if anyone could help I’d truly appreciate it

Shania M.

Shania M.asked

Hey just wanted to ask, I just ordered a dress for my year 10 formal and once I put the payment through it told me I would get a confirmation email but it hasn’t come through, will I still get the dress if that email doesn’t come through ?

Hey Shania,
So glad you're looking to wear Showpo to your formal, how exciting! You should receive a confirmation email within 30 minutes of placing your order. If you still haven't received this, reach out to us at info@showpo.com and we'll look into this further for you!
Kindest, Showpo

Get an answer from our members and Showpo representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $50.00
Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes
Clothing TypeFormal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Plus Size, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and Swimwear

Other Footwear Shops & Brands