Marsha

Marsha

No one cares about you or your refund

Ordered $300 worth of dresses for an event. The quality was awful and cheap so I returned them all. I got a refund for two dresses a week + later and after countless emails and live chats I’m still waiting for my $150 refund. Emails that have been constantly ignored. No one has apologised or taken accountability for anything. I received a oh “so sorry” after I pretty much asked for it. I was made to prove and send bank statements stating that I only received a partial refund because as per their files I was outstanding a refund of $10.... like wth!!?? I’m not sure who manages the customer service department pr managers anything but something needs to change. 3 weeks on I’m still waiting for my refund! DISGUSTING!

sajy

sajySydney, NSW

Doesn’t get much better than this.

My teenage daughter needed a dress quickly, by chance I came across Showpo. I was so impressed by the large variety of clothing and even more impressed by the super fast delivery service. What a great business. I’m certain we will be buying from you again soon. The Toulouse dress is gorgeous.

Great Customer Support and Great quality

I ordered dresses for my bridesmaids. They were great quality and looked exactly like the photos. However, had to return them. The showpo team was really easy to communicate with and very understanding. I really recommend purchasing with ShowPo

Exciting purchases!!!

I’m very happy with my recent purchase.
The website is quite intuitive, which made it easy to find what I was looking for. The staff were also really helpful!!

ShowpoShowpo

Thanks so much for your kind words! We're so happy to hear that you've had a great experience.

Jordan

JordanGoulburn Valley, VIC

LOVE THIS DRESS

Incredibly impressed with the outcome of this purchase. It is extremely flattering! Highly recommend! I ordered a size that usually fits me comfortably and it did not disapoint. (Size18) thanks!!

Cloe S.

Cloe S.Gippsland, VIC

Returns Made EASY!

I have been a Showpo shopper for many years now & have always found it extremely easy to return items that were too big/small or that I was just not happy with. Logging in to my Showpo account is great because it stores all my purchase history & with a click of a few buttons, I have my return slip ready to be printed & posted with my item. Showpo have made this even EASIER by making returns for a store credit FREE to the shopper! This makes the risk of online shopping almost non existant!

Hailey F.

Hailey F.Australian Capital Territory

Returns

I recently ordered an item and it was too large, I easily found the returns process and sent the item back. Unfortunately there was an error in the system and I eventually emailed the team to enquire where my store credit was. It was after hours and I didn't expect to hear from them until the following day. That's was an hour and a half ago. I received a very quick response, polite and friendly, and I now have my store credit. Andrea was wonderful and is a credit to her team.

Ashleigh M

Ashleigh MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Clothes were big and won’t let me return.

I emailed showpo trying to return a dress I brought as it was too big. But due to technical difficulties on their end the order wasn’t showing as delivered so I couldn’t initiate the return. By the time they sorted everything out, the 30 days had passed. I asked for it to be extended now I’m met with no replies. Very annoying.

Tess

TessSydney

Always a great choice of clothing and helpful team

Very happy with showpo, the team is always helpful with returns and exchanges. I also love their diversity, more brands should follow suit.

ShowpoShowpo

Thanks so much for your kind words, Tess!

Find out how Showpo compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Absolute perfection! Love the romper/dress we recently purchased it is one of our favorites.

I love showpo. We have made numerous purchases and never have had a problem. We have ordered things from shorts, swimsuits, and gowns. I did have one dress with a small zipper problem, but it was quickly handled and a new one sent. Be sure to pay attention to the size guide it is very accurate.

Susan

SusanSydney, NSW

The dress my daughter received was faulty and we were having difficulty navigating the returns process. Eric was truly amazing and so patient in assisting me. The customer support, efficiency and courtesy was second to none. Thank you so much!

ShowpoShowpo

Love this site. Always have up to date fashion & the best service!

Easy in all aspects. I was very satisfied with the range of products available and the quality is always 100%

ShowpoShowpo

Thanks so much for your kind words, Hannah!

Mac

MacCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Terrible Quality

Purchased the Aviva Black Long Sleeve Dress. Arrived Friday put on for my partners footy ball and within 2 minutes the zipper split and the dress is now unwearable! Ruined my night as I needed to safety pin the dress together as I was 2 hours away from home. No point in even attempting to return as the tags were removed to wear, only reason giving 2 stars is because it was delivered quickly

Dani

DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

It was a good experience

I like how the store shows you two different sized models. I get to see what it looks like on me, or if i'm buying something for my mum who's a little curvier I can also see how it fits that body shape. This is great and I wish more stores would have this. I have bought a few items from here and the price sometimes doesnt match the quality but returning it is never a hassle which i like and there are some pieces that i can wear to work and not have to worry about being ruined. I guess you get what you pay for so that's ok. I still really like all of the pieces I have and I look after all of my clothes so they go a long way.

Amazing service!

I had come across Showpo so many times when searching for clothes but I never ordered until recently. I don't know why I waited so long. The delivery time was super fast, I was super surprised to get an email to say that my item had been shipped within a day of ordering. They have the most beautiful items too

I ended up returning one of the items and the process was so easy. I had to contact the customer service team also and they were amazing. Super helpful and super fast response.

I think I have found my new go to online shop :)

senicatristan

senicatristanasked

Has anyone bought a wildflower case from Showpo cause I want to know if it’s an actual wildflower case cause I’m kinda suspicious if it is because I don’t want to spend almost $60 on a “wildflower phone case” and it to get here and be a fake wildflower case made of cheap plastic

Pypa-zymeia P.

Pypa-zymeia P.asked

Hey guys has anyone brought the life changing dress off showpo? How is the quality and fit? Contemplating whether or not to buy a dress from here as I’ve seen so many complaints about the clothing quality and also their ridiculous return policy? I live in NZ as well and I don’t really want to be wasting money so if anyone could help I’d truly appreciate it

Shania M.

Shania M.asked

Hey just wanted to ask, I just ordered a dress for my year 10 formal and once I put the payment through it told me I would get a confirmation email but it hasn’t come through, will I still get the dress if that email doesn’t come through ?

Hey Shania,
So glad you're looking to wear Showpo to your formal, how exciting! You should receive a confirmation email within 30 minutes of placing your order. If you still haven't received this, reach out to us at info@showpo.com and we'll look into this further for you!
Kindest, Showpo

Get an answer from our members and Showpo representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $50.00
Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes
Clothing TypeFormal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Plus Size, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and Swimwear

Other Footwear Shops & Brands