Showpo

Fantastic customer service

Showpo have exceptional customer service and the returns policy makes online ordering a breeze. Not everything I have ordered has fit perfectly but I simply return the item and use the store credit for my next purchase. Showpo's website is really easy to navigate and the addition of user reviews for items is extremely helpful.

Product Appearance As advertised

Customer service is amazing !!

When a item arrived that didn’t fit for a event within a week they fast tracked my store credit and made it stress free so happy with the customer service

Sizing Slightly large

Buyer beware

Order delivered to wrong address. When we got it was too late for event.Asked to return items w/ all tags on, never worn, they won’t even give a store credit.

Absolutely wonderful !

Such a great range of clothes, literally always able to find something lovely for going out or just something pretty and casual for every day. Ive also always had the loveliest ladies sort out any questions or concerns ive had, i couldnt recommend showpo enough !

Always a good experience

I bought my graduation dress and heels from Showpo. Products were true to the size and colour shown on their website. They fit perfectly! I love their good customer service - their replies to queries are prompt and honest.

Love Showpo!

Showpo is excellent quality, the parcel arrives in only a few days and it's very easy to return anything that isn't quite right. I find their sizes to be an excellent fit and I love the styles! I'm always recommending them to friends!

Product Appearance As advertised

Customer service is great!

I have asked questions on multiple occasions, through pretty much every platform and they’re always very quick and able to resolve my issue straight away on each. The quick shipping is also my fav!

Sizing Slightly large
Hi Karla, So happy to hear! Thanks for the great review <3 Kindest, Andrea xx

Great!

Although I couldn’t return my product because it had been too long (totally my fault). They did their best to help me out and their service was so great! Super happy with their service.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Tiarne, I'm really sorry to hear that but I'm glad we are able to sort this for you. Thanks for the great feedback! Kindest, Andrea xx

Great customer service

Emailed about an issue and received a really quick response and was able to resolve the issue straight away! Shipping is always super fast as well and quality of the products are great

Product Appearance As advertised
Hey Sharni, we're so happy to hear you were pleased with our service, we really do try our best! Have a fab day and hope your order is perfect :) Kindest, Andrea xx

Customer Service was delightful!

I was worried about ordering from showpo because if the size 20 was too small I wouldn't be able to get a refund because of their policy but thankfully I had a lovely lady to help me ease my concerns. Unfortunately the size 20 didnt fit, there was bit of a mix up as they gave me a store credit but after messaging them again, the lady sorted everything out. Such a great communication experience within the company!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Ashleigh, thanks so much for this feedback! We're so pleased to hear our team was able to help! Hope we can wow you in your next shop! <3 Kindest, Jo xx

Obsessed

100% over the moon with the customer service I have received and continue to receive through this company. All my purchases have been perfect other then one which the staff rectified for me when notified.

Sizing True to size
Hey Kayleigh, Psyched to hear you were pleased with our service! Thanks for the awesome review <3 Kindest, Jo xx

Check your emails and a fast response

Received a discount code through email so make sure you check those emails girls! (If your a member). The code didn’t work though, however a kind assistant from showpo website sent me an alternative one which did work and extended it (by the time we got it sorted it ended up being about to expire) so thank you so much! The response from team was very fast!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hey Sare, thanks so much for this feedback! We're so pleased to hear our team was able to help! Looking forward to your next shop! <3 Kindest, Jo xx

very efficient and easy to deal with

Thank you for your online help, my answer was answered quickly and efficiently. Kris who dealt with gave me a credit to my account straight away to alleviate my issue. I will definitely be back :)

Hey Zanna, aw thanks so much for this feedback! We're so pleased to hear Kris was able to help! She's amazing! :) Looking forward to your next shop! <3 Kindest, Jo xx

Love showpo!

I absolutely love showpo, awesome clothes to choose from, great customer service, fast delivery, Ive ordered a few things from showpo now and have loved every single one, however I did have one slight issue with one order but was an easy fix and staff were very helpful and had corrected the issue almost instantly :)

Product Appearance As advertised
Hey Shania, We're so happy to hear you were pleased with our service, we really do try our best! Have a fab day and hope your order is perfect :) Kindest, Jo xx

Absolute favourite site!

I without a doubt am looking at showpos website everyday to see what new products they have added. I absolute love this brand. They’re quality, size range, shipping and customer service exceeds all expectations.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hey Sarah, thanks so much for this review! We are so happy you love our products! Have a fab day! <3 Kindest, Jo xx

Best quality and style! Both the garments and the customer experience.

I absolutely adore showpo, and once I ordered one thing from them, well I just continued to order more and more!

I now own 58 pieces of showpo clothing! And have spent over $3,000 on there clothes! Haha!

I’m a plus size girl and wear size 18/20 in showpo’s clothing, I live in little Tasmania it in the city either, so to find stylish clothing that actually fits someone of my size is a big challenge, but showpo has made this possible for me so I’m not lying when I say there clothing has given me a great sense of confidence and happiness.

The customer service that also comes with showpo is great, I received a Christmas card and hear back from them when I post about there stuff on Instagram.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Rhee, WOW!!! Thanks so much for this awesome review! This really inspires us to do more great things and provide more fashion choices for all girls no matter what size they wear! Thanks so much for all your love and support! <3 Kindest, Jo and the whole Showpo team xx

Speedy and very helpful

I had an issue with the quality of a product I bought and the staff was super compassionate, understanding and willing to remedy. I was really happy with the solution that was offered and the matter was resolved within 10 minutes of me submitting the request!

Hey Jess, Stoked to hear you were pleased with our service but sorry to hear that the item wasn't quite right! This is the last thing we want for our customers and glad to hear it was all sorted out. Hope we can wow you in your next purchase! <3 Kindest, Jo xx

Awesome and absolutely beautiful

Quality is great. Slight stretch. Nice colour
I am approx 5.5 foot tall and I brought a size 10. Prefect fit

Hey Kel, Psyched to hear you were happy with your purchase! Thanks for the awesome review <3 Kindest, Andrea xx

!!!!!!

SMSed showpo and they got back to me really quick. They were helpful and happy to answer any question I had and were lovely and friendly to talk to!
Thank you!

Hi Lilly, we're so happy to hear you were pleased with our service, we really do try our best! Have a fab day and hope your order is perfect :) Kindest, Andrea xx

Fantastic service, product quality could be better.

The store is extremely easy to navigate, really easy to find items, there is a great variety for products available for purchase and everything looks so lovely. The quality itself is very very cheap. I have purchased a few things now and everything I purchase feels cheap and some things don’t even look like the website. I have only had to send back one item however, everything else i can work around/ alter. The customer service however is wonderful. Super quick to resolve my problems. Very nice and understanding, and they don’t make me feel like i’m being silly! If i’m not happy with something they will resolve it as soon as possible and will keep me updated every day!

Hi Olivia, so sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your purchase but I'm glad that our Customer Happiness Team helps you out. Thanks for the 3 star :) Kindest, Andrea xx