4.4

3,911 reviews

missrose

missroseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolute Scammers STAY AWAY

I received an order, items were not as pictured so I go to return them. Pay the return fee, no shipping label received (i'm still waiting), and I then find out they don't refund they only offer store credit. Like I would want to purchase from your sub standard shop again. I want my money refunded, I will be reporting them to fair trading as no where in the check out process does it say the items are non refundable. Absolutely ridiculous will never shop here again and will certainly never recommend anyone else does, far too many online stores out there with proper customer service, free returns and they actually give your money back when the item is not what you wanted/was advertised!!!

Sizing Very small
Es H.

Es H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

live chat

April was so lovely in our chat and sorted out my issues very quickly. She organised a return voucher and gave me very clear details on how to go about returning my item

Never again...

I have spent almost 6 months trying to returns an item and get the store credit which was promised. Firstly Showpo stated technical difficulties producing a shipping return slip and then no store credit arrived in my account until a month and a half later after numerous emails. Finally I used my store credit, received my package and it has the wrong item in it. Starting emails with 'woohoo' and 'hey lovely' does not make up for terrible service and complete business ineptitude.

Such good customer service

The online chat was super easy too use!! April was so nice and easy to deal with. My issues were sorted within minutes and she was able to track my order and give me all the details I needed.

ShowpoShowpo

[name removed] - TERRIBLE!

Have shopped here lots, never had issues.
HOWEVER 90% of the time the customer support are absolutely terrible. Technical issue with the website-[name removed] was rude and closed the chat without resolving

Customer Service on Fleeeek

The online chat is lit - the customer service is quick and easy to get through. Thanks to Anamarie and Eric! I bought clothes from the site and as disappointing that the clothes weren’t to my liking the customer service on the site helped!

Sizing Slightly large
Hayz

HayzPerth, WA

Getting a return is a nightmare! Paid the money and had to contact multiple times! Even after paying the return fee.

Brought clothing. Didn’t like.
Paid an extra $7.90 return and no barcode to return.
Had to send 2 emails to actually get a return barcode and live chat.
I’m busy and way to hard!
Wouldn’t buy again. To inconvenient.

Great customer service

Amazing service from Eric. I ordered the wrong size and he was able to help solve the issues I was having. Thank you so much!! Will definitely be shopping here again.

Would not recommend

I would not use Showpo again. The dress I purchased was so short that it did not cover my bum (yet fit elsewhere so sizing up was not an option) but they would not give me a refund. They only refund faulty items. Not covering your bum seems like a fairly basic requirement of a dress, therefore not doing so is quite an obvious fault. There are a multitude of better online clothing sites that offer a full refund so I will use them in future. Showpo also makes you pay shipping to return the item.

Sizing Very small

Izzy

IzzyCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing, such fast and helpful responses!

Eric was amazing to deal with so helpful! sending conformation of my order and making me feel so at ease with my stress. thank you! amazing service. thanks so much again

Great customer service!

The skirt I ordered did not suit me unfortunately, however the quaility was very nice. The reason for the review is for Eric in customer service. He was extremely helpful and sorted my issue out right away. Very good customer service.

Arlena

ArlenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Returned item

Thank you so much for your fast respond Eric. Appreciate your time to help me resolve a issue with my item !! I love my item i received and so happy I'll be able to exchange and get another pair..

AMAZING

everything I’ve ordered from showpo is amazing!! true to size, great quality and can’t fault anything I’ve ordered. They have clothes for every occasion at a great price, making it extremely affordable

Bianca E.

Bianca E.North Queensland, QLD

Top Customer Service

I just made my first order with Showpo and the dress arrived but was too big. I checked my measurements with the Size Chart but it must run a bit bigger. I ordered this dress on a sale which was finished by the time my dress arrived. I started a chat with Eric and he arranged a one time exchange so I could get the smaller size at the original discounted price. I know they don't have to do this but I am so happy they could as I have & I am so impressed & can't wait t make more orders.

Sizing Slightly large
Kate M

Kate MLyons 2606, ACT

AMAZING

The store is so easy to use!
The material used is amazing & soft, the stitching is so well done.
Delivery took TWO days!!? I am so excited to get married in my dress.
Thank you for making my wedding day much easier.

Christina

ChristinaSydney, NSW

Always Will Love you dress in white

I recently wore “ Always Will Love you dress in white “ for my wedding gown .
It was stunning .
The soft stretch material was flattering and the style was simple elegance .
Thankyou so much for assisting with my bridal vision .

ShowpoShowpo

Great quality and perfect customer service

Big fan of showpo. Some items I’ve had to return as they didn’t suit me and it was no hassle at all. Customer service is perfect and they are always very helpful.

anuska p.

anuska p.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just what i wanted

Easy to order, all goods arrived on time!! Sizes were great fit too. Loved the beauty products. Highly recommend! Diverse product range to cover all ages. Fabrics are good quality. Really happy with my purchases. Lovely pants, warm beautifully weighted jumper and great skin care products!

ShowpoShowpo

Paid for a dress that never received... SCAMMERS!!!

I placed an order back on 5/29, a dress that I was planning to wear on my bday 6/16. It’s been 7 business days and I got ZERO updates about the order “In transit”. I got in touch with their support center and told me to keep an eye in the tracking link. Asked them for an ETA or otherwise cancel my order, customer service told me that I’ll get a refund once I receive the package... God knows if I’ll ever receive it or when... prob by fall or winter. This is very frustrating, they aren’t reliable at all. Never again. At this point I just told them to keep my money, basically I paid for an item and I got nothing. I guess that’s how they make their money.

Service

Great service from the Customer Happiness team! My account credit wasn't showing up in my account and was easily fixed with promptness and courtesy!

By far a great brand!