Showpo

great customer service

Customer service was all round a great experience. The team responded super fast and were always polite. They understood my point of view as a customer and I’m very happy with service they have provided! :)

Excellent customer service

I had a question about redeeming store credits and the team was very helpful and quick to respond to my questions. Am very impressed with the service the team provided.

Excellent customer service

I had a question about one of their products and the team replied within minutes. Although they weren't restocking the product I asked about I was very happy with the customer service I received. I'll definitely buy from there I the future

Best costumer service!

I had a few questions about certain products and was answered straight away by email. Super friendly and always got to the point and answered the question. Both girls that replied to me were really polite!! highly recommend and the products are good quality as well!!

Impressed with quality and service

We ordered a dress and when it arrived we were impressed with the quality. Unfortunately we accidentally bought the dress twice and customer service was very prompt and willing to be flexible with us on the return of the duplicate.

Product Appearance As advertised

Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing !

Showpo is absolutely incredible . I ended up with a faulty dress, called customer service and that very same day a replacement was sent out to me ! But even more amazing is I ordered on a Tuesday , received on Wednesday and I thought it’s torn so I definitely won’t get anything before I need it Friday and guess what ?? After a call to customer service Wednesday my replacement is due to arrive Friday !! Outstanding customer service. You have seriously just become my most favourite place to shop

Sizing Slightly small

Love this shop

Amazing clothes, this shop has a very good size range and variety of clothes! I was very satisfied with my items true to size good prices and Afterpay is a bonus :)

Sizing True to size

Customer service is outstanding!

One of my favourite online stores- the is extensive and prices are extremely competitive. I would recommend anyone looking to update their wardrobe to check it out. The postage is extremely fast and customer service team super helpful!

Product Appearance As advertised

Easy to order and excellent customer service. I sent an email enquiry about the location of the package and got a response very quickly. The dress is true to size and good quality. My partner is very pleased and she looks great wearing it.

Good

Worst shopping experience

Bought a denim skirt size 8 (the size that corresponded to my measurements on the sizing chart) and it didn't fit, so I returned the skirt to purchase the size 6. Mind you, they only give store credit refunds and not exchanges (which I find extremely annoying). The size 6 came and it wasn't the best fit but it was satisfactory. I had only worn it once before the button of the skirt came off by itself. Obviously the quality of the skirt is questionable, the skirt itself had a super pungent smell.

I proceeded to request for a refund for this item, and it was confirmed many many days later. After it was confirmed, it took more days for the refund to actually be processed and confirmed. When the funds finally arrived days after this, I received a measly $0.01 back in my PayPal account. This is absolutely ludicrous.

I have previously ordered a choker from Showpo which ended up being faulty as well and resulted in my returning the item.

This whole shopping experience has been a negative one, and extremely time consuming for no reason. I will not be shopping from Showpo again.

Bad

Love Showpo!

I’ve have ordered from show Po so much in the last two months and every time I’m impressed by the quality and size! They offer such a wide range to suit all body types and I love it ! Today I experienced customer service and I am mind blown how great it was ! My order did not get to me when it should have and I just messaged their Instagram and within 10mins Ernie had contacted me and issued me a store credit and it’s now been re ordered and on its way to me for tomorrow in time for my trip overseas !
The retail world needs more people like Ernie ! And more online stores like showpo!
Thank you so much again Ernie and teams xx

Perfect!

I always have a great experience with Showpo and their helpful staff, but this time was extra! I was desperate for an outfit for my Hens weekend, and had left it with basically no time left! I emailed the support team and the ever so helpful Ann made sure my order was processed packed and ready the following morning, allowing my outfit to arrive in time! Super grateful for this amazing service! Thanks girls

Good store

The online shop is super easy to use. Would be great to have a few more plus size options. Would be even better if the plus size clothing wasn’t always so short. Most products are great and true to size. Returns are always quick and the online help is great.

OK
Good
Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

Exceptional customer services as always! Just a great team, always a fast response!

Everything was easy, service was great!
Responded to my question in a timely manner, understood my circumstance and resolved my issue. Quality of products are always great, have been shopping with show pony for a long time now and never had an issue, also I love the fast shipping.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Jess, we're so happy to hear you were pleased with our service, we really do try our best! Have a fab day and cant wait for you next order :) Kindest, Andrea xx

Fast and Friendly customer service

Had as issue with my order (missing item). I was worried that it wouldn't get resolved as a I has waiting over two weeks to notify then. However, they responded to my email almost immediately and it was resolved in less than 12 hours.

Hi Emily, oh no! So sorry you had a missing item but I'm glad our Customer happiness team resolved this for you. I hope your next purchase is perfect! Kindest, Andrea xx

Customer service on point!

Showpo customer service is excellent! Very quick response to my enquiry and a very friendly, helpful reply! Their clothes are gorgeous, though I’ve had trouble fitting my body shape, it’s been super easy to return the garment for store credit and find another item to replace it! Xx

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Caitlyn, thanks so much for this feedback :) We are so pleased you were happy with your purchase! Kindest, Andrea xx

Excellent Customer service!

Fast and efficient customer service. Encountered a couple of minor issues but the problem was quickly resolved. Very happy with my overall service & purchases. Will continue to shop with showpo in future.

Sizing True to size
Hi Drew, Psyched to hear you were pleased with our service! Cant wait on your next order :) Kindest, Andrea xx

GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Unfortunately I've realised that Showpo items are not for me. I contacted customer service and was really impressed with Charisa's help, she managed to get everything sorted out for me, with really quick responses. 5 stars.

Hey Ali, we're so lucky to have Charisa! She's really great :) Thanks for this awesome review! Kindest, Andrea xx

Fast customer service

Wrote an email enquiry and got a response almost instantly. Very helpful. 3rd order with Showpo. Love their products and love that they cater for all sizes. Happy customer right here

Product Appearance As advertised
Hey Teegie, Psyched to hear you were pleased with our service! Thanks for the awesome review <3 Kindest, Jo xx

Great Customer Service

I was really impressed with the customer service from Showpo after I had to place a return.
Even though the item was faulty, I received a response right away to resolve the matter.
This was my first faulty item as I have purchased many items in the past.

I also love their quick shipping and variety of products to choose from.

Hi Naomi, Thank you so much for the lovely review! So sorry that you received an item that is not up to our usual standard! I am so glad our agents could help to resolve this for you! We are looking forward to your next Showpo shop <3 Kindest, Nikita xx