I wish it was as good as the coffee machine!Purchased this last month to go with the Jura S8 coffee machine. I wish it worked as well as the coffee machine!
- Keeps milk cool enough
- Large enough 2.5 LTRS
- Matching colour to coffee machine
- Lights to let you know how full it is
- Alarm when Machine is empty
- Easy enough to clean
- Expensive $550 where I bought it from, although pricing varies slightly depending on where you buy it.
- Lackluster warranty! 12 months on a $500+ item? Rubbish!
- Doesn't come with the wifi/Bluetooth chip to communicate with the m... Read moreachine - No stainless steel milk line, again, it should come with it at this price point. - Not value for money - Does NOT AUTO RESTART AFTER POWER OUTAGE. Up until tonight this machine had proven it's worth, to me, at least... When my partner bought his Jura S8 as a tax return present to himself last month I decided I'd buy the matching fridge for convenience. All went well, minus the price shock and the apparent lack of value, but we got a really good deal on the coffee machine and I bought it from a smaller retailer so I accepted it. Firstly it's easy enough to put together and set up. You can lock the top with the included key to stop contamination, it has lights too! Four in total, to tell you how full it is, and an irritating beep when it gets low. I feel the scale built in that measures how full the machine is, is actually not calibrated correctly. As twice it's told me it's empty when there's about 1/8 left in there. I feel like at the price they could have included the Bluetooth chip that communicates to the coffee machine, or even app integration where you could put in the milks expiration date, just something extra to make you feel like your money is going somewhere. The milks usually around the 5 degree mark, although it is auto set to 4 it doesn't achieve this until it gets down under half. Despite all of the issues I do still like it, but the one thing I cannot forgive or get past, is the fact that when the power is cut out it doesn't come back in automatically! Last night we had a unseasonable storm and the power was knocked out, brief as it was however it was enough that the Jura fridge decided it was not going to turn back on! I went to make a cappuccino just now and the milk is off. Not impressed! My fridge and freezer don't just shut off and not come back on, so I do absolutely expect better.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.