4Jura Z6

100% · 10%

1 review
Graziella P.NSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Great Machine

The machine is silent and quick, makes an excellent coffee and the froth is better than the bought ones. There are so many variations to a cup of coffee and with the best temperature. We have had coffee machines for the last 25 years and this one is the best. Show details ·  1

Cindy B.
Cindy B.

After we cleaned our machine it kept saying to add beans even though the hopper was full. I noticed that the ground coffee chute where the cleaning tablet goes was full of ground coffee so I cleaned it out as best as I could with a long spoon and then a cloth. We went to clean the machine again and now the tablet drops straight through to the bottom of the machine and keeps saying to add the tablet. Did I accidentally push a hinge part open and can it easily be fixed? Thanks

JURA Australia
JURA Australia   DM

Hi Cindy, thank you for your question, please call us on 1300 285 872. Kind regards, JURA Australia

Graziella P.

We reset the machine by pulling out the dreg draw and remove coffee ground container and push draw back in it will reset and then place the ground container back in should be okay.

Mick and Karen
Mick and Karen

I have a Jura X6 coffee machine and will not be using it for 8 weeks as we are going on holiday. Do I need to do anything different other than giving it my usual full clean and then shut it down leaving the water tank full as it has a Claris filter.
Can you please help me. Thank you Mike

JURA Australia
JURA Australia   DM

Hi Mike, thank you for your message. Besides a usual clean I would leave the machine slightly opened so there is no moisture trapped and empty the water out of the water tank. Thank you! JURA Australia

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines