DeLonghi PrimaDonna Soul ECAM61075MB

• Milk Frothing
Frank

FrankGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still adjusting to machine

I've had machine 3 days now.Adjusting to new machines quantity settings. I like to make my coffee first then add milk last but coffee lowest setting consumes 3 1/4 of my cup. My previous machine ecam23460 had no problem. Is there a way to reduce the quantity? I have standard coffee glasses not buckets.

Purchased in May 2021.

Mark

MarkCentral, SA

The BEST coffee machine EVER!!!

The Delonghi Primadonna Soul is by far the best "Bean to Cup" machine on the market. There is nothing it can't do. Build quality is amazing, very simple to use and with the new Bean Adapt it makes coffees as good as a cafe like starbucks etc. I am truly amazed with this machine. Absolutely LOVE it.

Thanks Delonghi

Purchased in April 2021 at Harvey Norman for $1,999.00.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate it. We are so glad you are loving your new machine!! :)

Cathybear

CathybearDarwin, NT

Lovely to Use

I’ve had it two weeks. Extremely easy to use and create new variations. And FUN.
Very easy to clean, empty coffee grounds and fill water tank.
I’m still trying different beans, the coffee is very good but with the right beans for me it will be perfect. Good, strong, robust.

Purchased in March 2021 for $1,999.00.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Cathybear, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it. We are so glad you are loving your machine! :)

Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how DeLonghi PrimaDonna Soul ECAM61075MB compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

123WOWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delonghi PrimaDonna Soul

This is our fourth fully automatic coffee machine and it’s by far the best. Simple and easy to setup and use, it also looks great. I would suggest you shop around on the price as well paid less than 2K

Purchased in March 2021 for $1,899.00.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi 123WOW, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it.
We are so glad you are loving your machine! :)

Elv

Elv asked

Hi 123 Wow
Can I ask where did you purchase your one from

123WOW

Purchased from Harvey Norman, they had a promotion which ended 31st March, $1,999.00 less $100.00 store voucher $1899.00, the Good Guys also had it for $1,999.00. Pretty sure both of them would still honour the same price, Cheers

Elv

Elv asked

Hi 123WOW
Can I ask where did you purchase your one from

123WOW

Hi Elv, we purchased it from Harvey Norman, they had a promotion that finished 31/03/2021, basically purchased it for $1,999.00 less $100.00 voucher = $1899.00. The good guys had a similar promotion $1,999,00, pretty sure if you went and saw them, either of them would still honour that deal today.
Cheers

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines