DeLonghi PrimaDonna Soul ECAM61075MB

DeLonghi PrimaDonna Soul ECAM61075MB

MPNs: ECAM610.75.MB and ECAM61075MB
See the Best Fully Automatic Coffee Machines in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by DeLonghi

3.7
  • Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

Dianne
DianneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

App won’t connect to phone

Bought this coffee machine. Have had 2 other Delonghi machines before. The only problem with this machine is u need to connect to the app to change the different beans. But when u try and put yr password in for your wifi it doesn’t let u. As soon as u start typing it in it changes to another screen on yr phone and spools. I rang Delonghi and waited almost a hr to b connected to someone only to b told they would have to call me back the next day. Never happened. I emailed them and five days later received a email with a link about connecting. I know how to connect to the app it’s just that it doesn’t allow u to type the password in. Other reviews have said the same thing 9 months ago so clearly there is a problem.

Purchased in at The Good Guys Physical store for $1,800.

De'Longhi TeamDeLonghiSend a private message

Hi Dianne, We are so pleased to hear you have been enjoying your De'Longhi Coffee machine! We have sent you a private message regarding the app. Thank you De’Longhi

Makes Great Coffee.

Purchased in at The Good Guys Physical store.

Laura F.
Laura F.South East Queensland, QLD

Coffee everyday!!

We love our new addition to the kitchen. The machine is so easy to use that the children are making there own hot chocolates of a morning before school. Hubby is now making and taking his coffee to work rather than buying them on the way. The sleek design means it can be out on display in the kitchen and is great to offer plenty of choices to visitors.

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi for $1,885.

De'Longhi TeamDeLonghiSend a private message

Hi laura, We are so glad your new machine has become such a staple in your kitchen! Thanks, De'Longhi

Liz
LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Broke after 9 months!

We purchased the machine in June 2021. It broke in March 2022. It has been with the authorised repairer for 2 months now as they cannot obtain spare parts from Delonghi to fix it under warranty. What a terrible outcome - we bought this machine for convenience and it has been incredibly inconvenient not having a coffee machine for more than 2 months (and no idea when the parts might arrive. Delonghi's customer service centre wait time has been more than 45 minutes each time I have tried calling. I would never buy Delonghi again based on this experience.

Purchased in at David Jones for $1,398.

De'Longhi TeamDeLonghiSend a private message

Hi Liz, We are so sorry to hear about this and we have contacted you privately in order to provide assistance. Thanks, De'Longhi

Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how DeLonghi PrimaDonna Soul ECAM61075MB compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Phill
Phill

Great investment

This machine has been amazing. I say its been an investment as the amount we were spending on Coffee vs what we have paid for the machine we have already paid for it after 6 months.
Being able to change the settings based on the beans has been really handy to get the most out of our coffee. The app is ok and can warm the machine up before getting upstairs to make my coffee.

Overall I've made over 600 coffees and have not had any issues at all. Its very intuitive and advises you when particular items need to be cleaned or emptied.

Purchased in at DeLonghi for $1,799.

De'Longhi TeamDeLonghiSend a private message

Hi Phil, We are glad you are enjoying over 600 cups of bellisimo coffee! So amazing! Thanks, De'Longhi

JoeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not happy

Purchased an upgrade model machine this one. It has been working fine,,I have now came to my second time to descale, and it will not go off descaling, turned on ‘off several times, not only that it flooded the kitchen as the drip tray was overflowing at the back with no message on screen. Very poor considering the price it was. Now have to muck around and have it serviced. Really not happy. Hmmm would I recommend probably not.

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $2,099.

De'Longhi TeamDeLonghiSend a private message

Hi Joe, We're glad to hear you're enjoying your coffee machine and thank you for providing feedback on the off and on button we will be sure to note this in the future and improve in our development. Thanks, De'Longhi

Joe

I am sorry I have had to review my comments. Extremely unhappy now with my purchase.

De'Longhi TeamDeLonghiSend a private message

Hi Joe, We're sorry to hear about this and have reached out via DM to provide further assistance. Thanks, De'Longhi

Kathleen
KathleenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A coffee to be enjoyed

This makes delicious coffee to enjoy every day.
It is so easy to use and keep clean and the only coffee I drink.
The coffee is nice and hot which is the way I like it.

Purchased in for $1,425.

De'Longhi TeamDeLonghiSend a private message

Hi Kathleen, We're so pleased that your PrimaDonna soul makes the perfect coffee for you! Thanks, De'Longhi

The Top-Rated Coffee Machines of 2022

The ProductReview.com.au Awards for the top coffee machines (semi-automatic & manual, capsule / coffee pod, and fully automatic) of 2022 are here! View in-depth ratings for different aspects of all the Award Winners, for everything from how easy they are to clean to their milk frothing capabilities.

the-top-rated-coffee-machines-of-2022
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Arthur C.
Arthur C.Sydney, NSW

Delonghi la primma donna coffe machine is the best coffee machine in the world.

Delonghi la primma donna coffe machine is the best coffee machine in the world. It's the perfect choice for a coffee lovers ,it's come with coffee link application to make easy to choose and create your own custom coffee, very high recommended and easy to use, delivered a taste hot coffee to warm up the cold morning, don't be caught by other, delonghi delivered a very good customer service and friendly, I recommend bing Lee stores also ,they are very helpful and understand the importance of having a good coffee machine. Thanks for your time reading my review.

Purchased in at Bing Lee Online store for $2,200.

De'Longhi TeamDeLonghiSend a private message

Hi Arthur, We're so glad you're loving your new machine! We hope to see you brew many fantastico cups of coffee in the future. Thanks, De'Longhi

moggy
moggyPerth, WA

Almost Excellent... but

Purchased in at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $1,952.

De'Longhi TeamDeLonghiSend a private message

Hi Moggy, We're sorry to hear you've been having difficulty with the app. We will provide this information to our team of experts in order to provide a better experience. Thanks, De'Longhi

Mr shopper
Mr shopperSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Machine….shame about the app

Bought after a disastrous foray into the world of breville. This machine is fully automatic from turning on, to making the coffee, to cleaning itself.

Turn on and the machine brings up. Simple to navigate menu. Select the drink, make any changes to the amount of coffee or milk, and off you go. Takes a bit of experimenting depending on preference and size of your cups, but once you have worked it out no worries!

Great selection of drinks as well.

However the app is utterly useless. A gimmick I’m afraid and really de longhi should fix it or ditch it.

But I digress….. simple to use machine that makes great coffee. Worth the investment!

Purchased in at The Good Guys Physical store for $2,000.

De'Longhi TeamDeLonghiSend a private message

Hi there! We're glad to hear that you are enjoying your coffee machine and apologies for the difficulty with the app. We will provide this feedback to our team in order to improve this experience. Thanks, De'Longhi

Jeremy
JeremySouthbank

Poor value for money

I previously had the earlier model prima Donna, it had a more robust chassis than the newer, cheaper versions. The new machine demands continual descaling, and whilst supposedly offering dozens of choices...well, if you count hot water, iced water etc as choices....sure. customer service is unresponsive. We've just installed a jura at work, and it's definitely a more elegant looking machine that produces a much better cup of coffee.

NuggetSydney, NSW

So Far We Are Very Impressed

Purchased in .

De'Longhi TeamDeLonghiSend a private message

Hi There! We're so glad you're loving your De'Longhi coffee machine! Thank you so much for recommending our products! Thanks, De'Longhi

Darren M.

Worked great for a couple of months, then it started playing up

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $2,005.95.

Darren M.

I still don't have the machine back from the repairer yet. Currently expected end of May. The last I heard they were awaiting a part. At this stage the repairer has had the machine longer than I did.

Brett C.
Brett C.South East Queensland, QLD

❤️ Love my PrimaDonna Soul ❤️

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $1,999.

De'Longhi TeamDeLonghiSend a private message

Hi Brett, We're so glad to hear you have found your perfect coffee machine! Thanks, De'Longhi

Ash