Jurgens Skygazer

J2201, J2207, J2203, J2205

4.4

panchoCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

my sky gazer

i enjoy travelling with my sky gazer easy to tow it has everything you would ever want in such a small space. A well built van, i have done about 65 000 km and plain on doing a lot of travelling great van

panchoCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

short draw bar

iam verry happy with my jurgens van and the dealer in central vic my only concernis that it has a verry short draw bar and behind my ranger tray body dose not give me much clearance when backing into tight places i have had the tray shortened by 18 inchs but its not enough
    what else can i do peter

patbrianwagga wagga

After sales service.

The tv. failed to work, I was very impressed to receive an email from a border based Jurgens dealer saying they would send me a upgraded tv. antenna. That was three years ago I am still waiting. It may be the latest model I hope.

Caravans

Find out how Jurgens Skygazer compares to other Caravans

good design will not help you with getting parts the caravan

If you ever need parts for Juergen caravan such as internel panels good luck getting it from the manufacture , basically you get brushed off in my case I went to local supplier and got panels but not same colour not happy. I will be getting local make caravan were there is no problems getting parts if needed.

DJT

DJTAU

Very Comfortable

Great van

We have owned 2 fold down A'vans, over a period of 9 years.
    Bought a Jurgens van and we are in heaven!!!
    Fittings - hinges catches door handles are of superior quality. Everything works as it should then some - TV aerial is such a bonus after having an aerial on a pole and try to point to TV station.
    The Alko hitch on the Jurgens is a real bonus - towing in Tasmania can be subject to strong winds, and adverse gradients. The van stays straight and level - without load levellers.
    We tow with a diesel Prado - economy great, economy 13l/100km. _Great
    Have seen some adverse reviews, but we could not be happier!!!!

Wendy

WendyAdelaide

I love my Skygazer!

My Jurgens Skygazer is my 4th caravan and by far my best purchase. I'm a female who hooks this van onto my Calais alone and tows it long distance - I could not be happier. I love the stylish interior and large queen size bed. I can't believe what Jurgens have managed to fit into 18ft. A dream to tow and very easy to set up. I'm a big fan.