2.6

2.6
Job Satisfaction
2.8
3.1
Brand Manager for Just Cuts? Claim your listing.

Scott S.
Scott S.

Great staff

Had my hair cut by Udisha at Just Cuts in Willows shopping centre. She did a great job and my wife was very happy. Udisha is very personable and happy, giving Just Cuts a fantastic outlook. I will return.
Carol F.
Carol F.2 posts

Trim while growing out layers

Very happy with trim/cut by Debbie at Midland Gate. Very competent stylist.
Maria
Maria2 posts

Roxy in Leichhardt NSW is the best!

In Just Cuts Leichhardt NSW Roxy cut my hair perfectly. She is very careful and thorough. Roxy is the best!
Steve
Steve91 posts

Veery unorganised and time waster

We arrive at the TOORONGA VIC Just Cuts. There was nobody waiting but we were told to wait. We called the day before to see if the person we had last time was there, but they were very vague. So, the person said it will be about 15 minutes. We waited more than 30 minutes but while waiting we could see they appeared to put one of their friends in before us. We have been a faithful customer of Just Cuts both here and Knox City. Very disappointed.
Leanne P.
Leanne P.

Don’t do it!

If only I could give them negative stars! I walked into Just Cuts Northbridge with lovely long hair. Asked for a trim and layers, ended up with a shoulder length mullet. I’ve emailed them multiple times asking to have it fixed at another salon and no reply!
Simon H
Simon HSydney, NSW

Excellent men’s haircut

The lovely Sue at just Cuts home hub in castle hill welcomed me to the store, provided an excellent hair cut with exceptional customer service. I will return

Rip Off

Went to just cuts in Shepparton to get my 10 year old daughters long hair trimmed. I was blown away when they said it would cost $30. You have got to be joking. It took under 8 minutes to do. Why would it cost that much to trim her hair. Then they said it would cost the same to cut my 8 year old son's hair. Which was only cut under a month ago. It is a rip off.
Susanne
Susanne

Patient and competent

Had a very good experience with Ara in Civic. She was super patient first clarifying what cut I wanted and absolutely delivered.
Stella R.
Stella R.

Never again!

Have tried many Just Cut salons. No one seems capable of style cuts. Disappointing. Would rather they say they can't cut styles than hack away to achieve something. The last one was the last straw. Thinned it way too much to make it sit flat... not what was wanted or asked for. Never again.
Job Satisfaction
Laura
Laura

Professional Experienced and friendly

My daughter and I had a stlyed hair cuts at Hirstville branch with Yukari and we are very happy indeed. Highly recommend
ktay
ktayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Eastland is terrible customer service

No acknowledgement of customers. No greeting. Ignored me while they talked and I asked a question. Didn’t finish a service but charged me full price after two mins. The worst
Scott
Scott

Hit and miss

Went to Kotara last time and got a fantastic haircut.
Went to Charlestown today and got what is undoubtedly the worst haircut I've ever had in my life. Seriously about to shave my head bald with my own clippers it's that bad
con
conSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Just Cuts morayfield

JANNINE from morayfield salon did an amazing job she was challenged when I presented with a home attemp to cut my hair she did an amazing job and managed to give me a beautiful trendy precition style cut very happy.
Diane
DianeNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts
Freedom777
Freedom777South East Queensland, QLD6 posts

They don't do extensions

I'm Extremely disappointed as there was nowhere on the website that said they don't do hair extensions so I go to the salon after work and book in only to be turned away. I had the best hair cutter in my opinion too. Completely stupid policy in my opinion

Donna M
Donna M

I had my hair cut a few months ago under the assumption that it would only cost $40. I know there is an extra fee for having my hair straightened too, which I never asked for. Since I also needed my layers trimmed she said she would need to straighten my hair which would incur an extra fee. I wasn’t happy about this but gave the approval since I was needing the cut. My question is, why should customers need to pay for an extra service they don’t ask for just because your hairdresser NEEDS to use the straightener to do her cut?

CategorySalons
TreatmentsHair & Scalp Treatment
TypeHair

Contact info for Just Cuts Australia

• ABN: 18066461167

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Just Cuts? Claim your listing.