Just Patios

Just Patios

See the Best Home Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Just Patios? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Lou
LouSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Professional

have just had our patio completed by just patios, what a great job and so professional. I am a retired builder and this is one of the best patio jobs I have seen. Thanks for the great job and service

Denise
DeniseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just Patios the Best

What a fantastic job. They are so professional, friendly and helpful. Arrived on time each day and really worked hard to have it completed. They explained everything so well. I look at this new roof over our Verandah and every day i just say WOW to myself . Thank you team !! Denise 25/1/2021

Simon
SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best building company I’ve ever dealt with

The entire process from Brendan taking measurements and discussing concepts to the administration and finally Kieran erecting our patio was an easy stress-free experience and extremely professional. The build quality is high-end and looks amazing. My wife and totally recommend Just Patios as we’re extremely satisfied.

Michele
Michele

Just Patios - couldn't have been better

I could not recommend Just Patios highly enough. From the initial contact with Brendan to the delightful Elivia everyone was totally professional and I was kept informed every step of the way. I couldn't be happier with my new insulated roof. Thank you team at Just Patios

Home Renovators

Find out how Just Patios compares to other Home Renovators

Derek
DerekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really bad customer service

Good product quality but really bad customer service. Need to learn some customer service skills, as that's how you build a sustainable business. The management didn't even had the decency to call to ask how they could help. No matter how good your product is, if you customer service is so bad, that people go out of their way to tell others their experience.