Just Tools

3.7

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
jadow

jadow

Great customer service

I Placed an order for a Dewalt Nail Gun package. Initially I was told that the product would have to be ordered in. After several days I had not heard from the Store so I called and spoke with Les who immediately organized the procurement and express postage (which I did not ask for but appreciated) of the item. I have found Les to be honest and straightforward in the times I have made purchases at Just Tools, he has been pleasure to deal with.

Peter L

Peter LSydney, NSW

Tales of a Mitre Saw and how good staff can make the difference

I ordered a Mitre Saw on 9th December, I was very pleased to get a quick email informing me that it would be 3-5 days before it would reach the store and then a few extra days to get to me, then the updates indicated it would be delivered after Xmas. I complained and Kesavan from Just Tools looked into this matter and made it happen just before Xmas..BUT...the mitre saw had a crack in the base, again Kesavan helped with this matter, sent an AustPost return label and shipped out a replacement. Thanks Kesavan.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No customer service and ridiculous policies to leave a personal bag at the front desk. This is what happens in South Melbourne. I had valuables in my bag and asked if a shop assistant is responsible for keeping a bag safe. She said no. I also offered to show what’s in the bag when I leave and she said no. So, the policy to leave a bag is in place but the shop doesn’t care if your bag is safe and doesn’t allow you to come in. I don’t recall that any shop in Au asked me to do that during the last 15 years. These people have no idea of any customer service.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Just Tools compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Great customer service and prompt delivery

Purchased online. Received product within two days after purchase. Excellent updates. Need to follow instructions provided online “to leave the package at the front door”. Otherwise excellent service.

Maurzi

MaurziEden Park

GOOD PRODUCTS AT GOOD PRICES

Bought a Black & Decker Battery Powered Line Trimmer at a competitive price on line from Just Tools. Very prompt delivery, Great product and I have no complaints about the service. I would recommend them,

John

JohnMelbourne

Unacceptable.

I spoke to [name removed] a couple of days ago and found him to be an arrogant flog. Wouldn't budge on price on a Makita drill even though I had a quote and wouldn't match it. Just told me to take my business elsewhere which I gladly did. I walked in there thinking I would get good service and great price and I got nothing. Stay away from here in my opinion.

Great customer service

Bought a couple of items, immediately emailed back, let me know status of order all the way through the process.
Very happy.
Will buy again.

Dave

DaveAdelaide

Delivery was quick, but product had been used

I purchased a Dremel tool as a present. When the recipient opened the box it was only sealed by a piece of tape. The lid of the box had been previously glued at the factory. The other dead giveaway was that the power adapter was in a plastic bag but the twist that secures the cable was loose in the box. Imagine the embarrassment at presenting secondhand goods as a gift, especially when I paid for a new item.

A Dogsbody

A DogsbodyCairns

Delivery was short a part, quick email and replacement sent immediately

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Just Tools compares to other General Merchandise Shops

The best people in Australia to deal with

I'm surrounded by tool shops in Sydney, looking for a spare part for a gerni was a task in its self. Nobody took the time to make a simple call, the only answer I would get is gerni don't have spare parts " cant get it " Until I found Just tools in Melbourne. The answer I got was,
" If there is one out there ill get it for you " After one day luke got back to me that he found one overseas. Thanks luke and just tools for the fantastic effort to keep a customer happy.
Regards Jack from Sydney.