K-fee Lattensia+

K-fee Lattensia+

MPN: 706673
See the Best Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by K-fee

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Lattensia
Lattensia Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great coffee

Easy to use, especially the cleaning. Great frothing for my Latte in the morning. Love the great range of coffee from Aldi. would like it better if I could adjust the milk temperature.

Purchased in December 2020 at K-fee direct online for $399.00.

Rob McSydney, NSW

Really enjoying my purchase.

Ease of purchase and delivery was very fast. Set up guide was easy to follow and my new machine was ready to use in very little time. Love the menu with great coffee selections to choose from. Really happy with my great purchase.

RobboMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect coffee pod machine

Very happy with machine. Super quick delivery. Lots of preprogrammed coffees to make, versatile. Coffee is hot, machine is easy to clean. Buy Coffee pods from Aldi. Live this machine, long black espresso with touch milk, just right.

Lattensia
Lattensia Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great morning coffee

I find this an easy machine to use when I compare it to my manual machine.
The cleaning is the best part, simple and quick. Also takes up much less space on the bench.
All around very happy with my investment.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how K-fee Lattensia+ compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

JohnH
JohnHasked

What is the milk frothing like, is it as good as a cafe or at least one from a servo

Robbo

I have this machine. The milk frother is not as good as a cafe but better than a servo, I would say a 7 out of 10. We use ours everyday usually about 6 cups. I love a long black with a teaspoon of milk and the Crema is fantastic.

Rob Mc

Milk frother is not as good as a cafe, nor would you expect it to be. I can't comment on Servo coffee. I do like that you can add more milk froth to your liking. I'm still enjoying my machine each day. Really enjoying the limited addition Irish Cream and Moccachino from Aldi.

Get an answer from our members and K-fee representatives

CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines