100% · 50%

Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for K-Spec Building Consultants? Claim your listing.

James
James

Remarkable Building Inspection Services

With them you are just experiencing professionalism. No Jargon, easy to read and follow reports and inspectors are always happy to go over and beyond.

If you are building a new house from scratch, I Highly recommend you to use their full Stage inspections package. ( Slab, Frame , Enclosed, Handover)

Skilful inspectors, punctual and give you on site tour, showing every critical details which can save you hundreds of dollars in a long run.

I have no doubt to engage them in future and %100 satisfied with their service.

Kim Alex
Kim AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Excellent example of professional service

We have just had handover of our Metricon built house on the GC and Phil was with us every step of the way. Even though we visited the site almost every work day and identified some issues, without Phil’s help, we wouldn’t have been able to locate all the issues. He and Sokhon provided excellent support, going above and beyond the actual inspection to answer questions and provide us information. I absolutely recommend K-Spec as building stage inspectors, they are outstanding.

BREEZY
BREEZYBrisbane2 posts

FoxintheBarrow
FoxintheBarrowScenic Rims, Queensland

Recommended Building Inspectors

I have used Kspec for my recent house building and have nothing negative to report about them. They have delivered to my expectations. I would recommend them to anyone.Thank you Kspec.

KPr
KPrAU9 posts

angeloferraro
angeloferraro

Hi, I am wondering if you routinely check whether or not a prospective inspector has a history of being a disqualified builder, either due to breaches to the relevant building act, or through insolvency due to a domestic building insurance claim being made against them by a former homeowner

Richard
Richard

Has anyone used Kspec for a pre-purchase inspection on a new high rise apartment, coming on line after being purchased off the plan?

Brand Manager for K-Spec Building Consultants? Claim your listing.