K-Spec Building Consultants

K-Spec Building Consultants

See the Best Home Inspection Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kim Alex

Kim AlexGold Coast

Excellent example of professional service

We have just had handover of our Metricon built house on the GC and Phil was with us every step of the way. Even though we visited the site almost every work day and identified some issues, without Phil’s help, we wouldn’t have been able to locate all the issues. He and Sokhon provided excellent support, going above and beyond the actual inspection to answer questions and provide us information. I absolutely recommend K-Spec as building stage inspectors, they are outstanding.

BREEZY

BREEZYBrisbane

Excellent Building Inspection

FoxintheBarrow

FoxintheBarrowScenic Rims, Queensland

Recommended Building Inspectors

I have used Kspec for my recent house building and have nothing negative to report about them. They have delivered to my expectations. I would recommend them to anyone.Thank you Kspec.

KPr

KPrAU

Highly recommended. Comprehensive serrvice. Friendly service.