Kalmar Antiques

Kalmar Antiques

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kalmar Antiques? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
Disappointed
DisappointedNew South Wales

Ring just as described

The ring I ordered arrived yesterday. Just as described and enlarged to my size by the Kalmar jeweller. From the beginning customer service has been outstanding. Damien contacted me and assisted when I had difficulty placing the order. They kept in touch and let me know at each stage what was happening. My ring arrived much more quickly than I anticipated.

Kate
KateSydney

amazing selection service and shop

I did not end up purchasing a piece there, but will definitely be back when looking again for antique jewellery. Marlene and Tegan could not have been more helpful with advice, trying on pieces, selecting options. And even better did not put any pressure on to purchase.... highly recommended.

Dorothy Ma'afu
Dorothy Ma'afuNortheast, VIC

Fantastic Service

I had the overwhelming task of purchasing watches to replace stolen jewellery. Our insurance company had provided preferred suppliers. From the moment, I commenced communication with Damien at Kalmar Antiques, the process was seamless, especially with their unique pieces and vast knowledge of these expensive timepieces. Once the order was placed, I experienced a 24 hour turnaround which was a huge surprise, given the fact that I am in regional Victoria. Outstanding service and their followup is fantastic. Thank you, Damien for a wonderful experience.