Linda & Co

Linda & Co

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (34)
Craig M.

Craig M.Sydney, NSW

Everything I wanted I a New Timepiece

Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic staff.
The watch I purchased was everything I wanted.
The whole experience was nothing short of exceptional and welcoming

Sold non genuine Gucci product

Steven S.

Steven S.Perth, WA

No refund for faulty product

I purchased a $2k dive watch in October 2020 only for the bezel to fall off after two weeks of use. The manufacturer has confirmed that they will refund the retailer but the owner of Linda and Co refused to refund me as he prefers to keep the profit from the sale. Manufacturer has no parts and repair / return won’t be possible until February 2021 at least. This is four months and a long time to not have a brand new watch. It is a sold out limited edition watch so no replacements possible. A refund is reasonable. Australian consumer law spells out this circumstance and it is clear that the retailer should refund me but Linda and Co don’t care about the law. You are rolling the dice purchasing from this shop.

Linda and Co Jewellers
Linda and CoLinda and Co Jewellers

Master jewellers

All of our jewellery has come from Linda. Our wedding bands, engagement rings, milestone jewellery. Have been a Customer since their Merrylands store now the Rhodes store. Recently morphed my deceased father's wedding band with mine. Beautiful . Thank you.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Totally satisfied with the repairs to my Raymond Weil watch. Done on time & at the price quoted. Highly recommend Linda & co!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Prefect price, great service. Just Brilliant.

Got served by Veronica at the Macquaire Store. The watch i was looking for was not avaliable in store, but Veronica made sure to order it and kept me posted, on its arrival. Also suggested me different options to try out as, gave her opinion, and made the purchase quick and easy. Also she and her manager showed me the watch setting, explained warranty, as well. Must say, excellent service, brilliant knowledge of watches and they look after their customer's very well. Will definitely buy again and a highly recommended store!...

Alex M

Alex MSydney, NSW

Seiko Prospex SRP637 Mini Tuna Watch

Michael at Linda Jewellers, Ultimo was a pleasure to deal with. Excellent knowledge of watches and friendly service. Best prices around.

Marianne S

Marianne SSydney, NSW

Excellent service

We have purchased several times from Linda & Co and each time we have been extremely happy with products and service. The staff always go above and beyond with their service.

Christine J.

Christine J.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I'm very happy with the service I received at Linda & Co. The Emerald Earring are lovely and I think I received a good price. I hope to come again sometime.

Excellent service

Excellent customer service. I purchased an Oris from Linda & Co. Staff was very helpful and they looked after me in deciding to buy the watch. Overall, I’m happy with my new watch and absolutely loving it. Highly recommend.

Great Service

This is the second watch I have bought from Linda & Co Rhodes. Navin and David provided excellent customer service and were very knowledgeable and gave me a great price. Highly recommended.

Perfect! Could not tell where it had been cut to resize

Great service I had a bangle resized and I cannot tell where it was cut to make it smaller! Plus I can keep the part for future resizing if needed!

BR Talluri

BR TalluriSydney, NSW

Excellent polish, watch looks like new!

Repair, polish and pressure test were done for my Tag Heuer watch. Well polished. Watch looks like new. Service is very good. I give my Raymond Weil Watch for service there too.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Service as it should be.

My go to Jeweller for watches, bands and repairs. A family run company - and it shows in the way they nurture their customers. Nothing is too much trouble.
Totally professional.

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

Alan great staff helped me buy a great Seiko Turtle!

Great watch, always wanted a turtle. The shop staff were kind and professional - Alan helped a great deal and the price was too good to pass up on, cheers guys.

Find out how Linda & Co compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Excellent service, no pressure for sale

Excellent service, professional and experienced staff, shown a range of quality products, no pressure to make a purchase on the spot.
Very happy with the overall experience, will be back again.

Jimmy Nguyen

Jimmy NguyenSydney, NSW

Very very good service!!!

I was there to buy a watch and the staffs there helped me out alot to get the good one and suitable for my budget. 10/10 would recommend to everyone i know to go there <3

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Amazing customer service, very helpful and highly recommended

Amazing range and products with a great price tag. Very helpful in able to find the right gift for my occasion! Thanks for the great experience again and service again!

Excellent job!!

Left 2 diamond rings (wedding and eternity) to be resized and polished. I am so impressed by the result they look amazing. The staff were so helpful I would absolutely recommend this family owned jewellery store

Excellent Service

I Handed over a watch for servicing and the customer service was excellent, polite and courteous.I was Explained all aspects in detail about service. I would highly recommend Linda & Jewellery