Linda & Co

Linda & Co

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (27)
Christine J.

Christine J.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I'm very happy with the service I received at Linda & Co. The Emerald Earring are lovely and I think I received a good price. I hope to come again sometime.

Excellent service

Excellent customer service. I purchased an Oris from Linda & Co. Staff was very helpful and they looked after me in deciding to buy the watch. Overall, I’m happy with my new watch and absolutely loving it. Highly recommend.

Great Service

This is the second watch I have bought from Linda & Co Rhodes. Navin and David provided excellent customer service and were very knowledgeable and gave me a great price. Highly recommended.

Find out how Linda & Co compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Perfect! Could not tell where it had been cut to resize

Great service I had a bangle resized and I cannot tell where it was cut to make it smaller! Plus I can keep the part for future resizing if needed!

BR Talluri

BR TalluriSydney, NSW

Excellent polish, watch looks like new!

Repair, polish and pressure test were done for my Tag Heuer watch. Well polished. Watch looks like new. Service is very good. I give my Raymond Weil Watch for service there too.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Service as it should be.

My go to Jeweller for watches, bands and repairs. A family run company - and it shows in the way they nurture their customers. Nothing is too much trouble.
Totally professional.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Ben

BenSydney, NSW

Alan great staff helped me buy a great Seiko Turtle!

Great watch, always wanted a turtle. The shop staff were kind and professional - Alan helped a great deal and the price was too good to pass up on, cheers guys.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent service, no pressure for sale

Excellent service, professional and experienced staff, shown a range of quality products, no pressure to make a purchase on the spot.
Very happy with the overall experience, will be back again.

Jimmy Nguyen

Jimmy NguyenSydney, NSW

Very very good service!!!

I was there to buy a watch and the staffs there helped me out alot to get the good one and suitable for my budget. 10/10 would recommend to everyone i know to go there <3

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Find out how Linda & Co compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Amazing customer service, very helpful and highly recommended

Amazing range and products with a great price tag. Very helpful in able to find the right gift for my occasion! Thanks for the great experience again and service again!

Excellent job!!

Left 2 diamond rings (wedding and eternity) to be resized and polished. I am so impressed by the result they look amazing. The staff were so helpful I would absolutely recommend this family owned jewellery store

Excellent Service

I Handed over a watch for servicing and the customer service was excellent, polite and courteous.I was Explained all aspects in detail about service. I would highly recommend Linda & Jewellery

Great watch! Great price! Great experience!

Great Seiko watch at a great price. Beautiful shop and excellent service. I have been looking at the watches on their webpage for a few weeks and I was very happy to have such a pleasant purchasing experience in their Macquarie shop today.

Elly R.

Elly R.Sydney, NSW

Perfect, yet again. Highly recommend!

I have come a few times now and they are always so lovely and helpful. Just got my ring back and it is looking better than ever! Highly recommend! Thanks!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Amazing watch. Great service.

The Seiko SSC618p has a commanding presence. Elegant and practical. Linda & Co were helpful, professional, customer orientated and prompt in their dealings. Internet purchase. They packed and posted interstate. Elated.

Excellent services

Great range of watches and excellent knowledgeble from the staff, Michael in particular. Michael was very accomodating with trying on different watches and changing sizes of links. Highly recommened Linda & Co's

Eva Karolyova

Eva KarolyovaSydney, NSW

Friendly staff great service

They greeted us with respect, and offered great and quick service. Staff is very friendly and helpful.. making sure we are not neglected but served as soon as possible. Thank you

Mahmoud

MahmoudSydney, NSW

Exactly what I was after

Very satisfied with customer service and quality of items, dealt with Mr Navin, given great discount and shown wide range of watches, will definitely recommend and return for future purchases

Good customer service. Good knowledge of the product.

-Very pleased with the customer service-being served by Fadia @ Macquarie Shopping Centre.
-Explanation of the product was clear and precise.
-Like the ranges of services provided for jewellery and watches.
-Will recommend.