Kambrook BlitzPro KBL80BSS

Kambrook BlitzPro KBL80BSS

MPN: KBL80BSS

Absolute rubbish.

Leaks every time it is removed from the base, no matter how tightly it is done up. The design is flawed - it is inherently prone to coming undone. I hate this blender.

Excellent quality product beats the competition

Excellent blender great value for money.
Comes with free e recipe book extremely helpful.
Blends everything from peanut butter .dips.soups.coffee beans. Fruit smoothies.well worth the money and kambrook have a made a real quality product without the heafty price tag.
This machine really saves you time and money .
Buy the blitz pro its the best product ever.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Anna

AnnaDarwin

Great!

Great product, excellent value for money with extra cups and grinding blade, plus extra lids for each cup. Very powerful 800 watt. Suction cups on base for stability. Nice and slim, not chunky like other of same power

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Abb’s

Abb’sMildura

Great blender, slowly wearing out tho.

Fantastic Blender, has the ability to blend anything from fruits and ice to nuts and spices. I like the lids that fit into the blender jars easy for on the go smoothies. Only downside is one of the blade bases had cracked meaning it leaks slightly while blending.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Mills

MillsDalgety, ACT

So many attachments

The one thing I love about the kambrook blitz is how many attachments this one has! Two style blending blades one that dose smooth things the other blitz it very well. Made everything from smothys to even ice cream or wiped cream. I've even done fluffy drinks and even capachinos

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Laila

LailaSydney

Easy to use and fast to blend!

I love everything about my new blender. it is easy to use, very easy to wash, as the bottles can be placed in the dishwasher and blend everything fast, just a few seconds and I can have a perfect smoothie. The only thing I wish was it is a little loud and making the motor less loud would be seen as an advantage!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Kris L

Kris LMelbourne

Great little machine!

We bought this almost 2 years ago now and it is still fully functional. It is also very good to blend bigger items (so you don’t need to chpp them up first) and frozen fruits. We also loved that it came with little containers that you can blend into and keep or use on the go.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Kambrook
RachelKambrook

Thanks for your feedback. The Kambrook team

Hollowman

Hollowmanmelbourne

Great! We use it a lot

This was a very successful christmas present. We use it for smoothies mostly but it also gets used to make herb pastes, milkshakes and protein shakes. Its solidly made but handy enough to be comfortable to use all the time. Its easy to clean and packs away in the cupboard no problems

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Nerida

NeridaSunshine Coast

Mostly good but a few rare issues...

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Sunnyben

SunnybenSydney

Affordable, easy to use and care for

We bought this blender mainly for protein shakes with extra fruits and vegetables. It does the job, however, struggles with nuts. It is also very loud and wakes up the whole family when I try to use it in the morning. I like the blender because it is affordable and easy to use and care for.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Bev J

Bev J

Very handy machine

This blender is a very affordable option. I find it very good to blend fruit or vegetables to make a drink. It has a grinding blade for nuts and seeds..It is very easy to use it is stabilised by suction cups and does not move when you are using it. The controls are simple to use and it has large and small cups with lids for storage.
It is noisy but I have found most blenders are.

Date PurchasedJun 2012

It was great, albeit noisy until it failed.

It worked great, did our smoothies as needed. It’s very noisy.
Came with plenty of cups, bottles And lids.

Just recently it has started spitting out melted plastic. Now it has gone up in a cloud of smoke melting everything together.

Now it has stripped the drive hex due to the plastic parts welding together. Complete write off.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Dan
Dan

Big W replaced the blender without question. The replacement is still going great!

Holler

Holler

I LOVE

I use this every morning, it whips up anything and everything. Try to avoid large pieces of ice though cause hey wont really crush.. Ive made whipped cream and dips using this and I love it.,

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Sippy

SippyMelbourne

Average Quality Works OK

I got this for the wife as she wanted a personal blender. My first impressions - I was surprised at the cheap and light weight build quality from Kambrook. I would have expected a more solid machine. It comes with a lot of drink bottles and accessories and it does work but it has a cheap feel to it, so we will see just how long it lasts. Conclusion: it does work as advertised and comes with plenty of cups but build quality is not great compared to some others.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Laney

LaneyMelbourne

A step-up from the blitz2go

I used to have a blitz2go that i absolutely thrashed and decided to upgrade after finding myself branching out from just making smoothies. The biggest drawcard was the extra power and different blades, which i use for a variety of things like chopping nuts and making spice blends and sauces. I don't know if it's worth 3 times the price of the blitz2go, but its definitely better value than a nutribullet.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
CloG

CloGSydney

Great quality

Sturdy and reliable, this blitzer has well and truly impressed. It’s strong quality and surprisingly powerful motor more then gets the job done. I like how compact it is and how quick it blitz’s the food I place in it. A great buy

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Mez

MezAU

Enjoying my new Toy

We had a cheap one for several years. Decided to upgrade as we were using it a lot and it didn't have a big container to blend in. Was thinking a another brand but got such a good deal on this one coulde not go past it. It is really great and mixes well. Having not had one before I am not sure if it is noisy or not but we did have ice in ours so it may have been noisier than normal. Looking forward to making yummy smoothies in it.
Only negative is it doesn't have an on/off button so once in place it starts to blitz straight away. Would prefer to control it with a switch.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Healing plants

Healing plantsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my Kambrook BlitzPro

I had an older model a few years back that actually still runs fine, but I wanted to upgrade & the old one was discontinued so I got this new baby & all its extra gadgets! It's awesome much quieter than the old one & much faster!! Very easy to clean, looks great on the bench & it's used everyday at least once. I love the convenience of dishwasher safe. Great & solid product!!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Marilyn

MarilynElimbah

Perfect for my use

I bought this product for my mum as she beeds a pureed diet due to her ailing condition. I used this product for her fruit fruit, vegetables and other drinks that she likes. Absolutely brilliant for its price....not too expensive at all compare to other brands. Will highly recommend this product!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Greg

GregTownsville

Works well, reliable, but noisy!

I have given this blender a hammering over the last 12 months, blending raw vegetables every day and it just keeps working, even when using it well past the recommended '30 seconds' per blend.
Only downside is the noise, even when blending soft foods, it is very noisy. it isn't a big deal in my environment, but it would be an issue for blending in the morning while others are sleeping.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017