Kambrook KFA413

Kambrook KFA413

MPN: KAM-KFA413WHT

Good fan

This fan was a decent buy as it was easy to assemble, has strong fan power and the noise output was okay. So far, we've been satisfied with this purchase and we've tested it for several hot nights and it works great. The back of back deed seem to warm a little the next morning but it cools down fast.

good fan

this fan is a little noisy, but for its price, a person can not complain. light weight, or at least light enough to move around with out to much hassle or problem. easy to clean, & easy to height adjust. good value for its price . would recommend as a cheap fan

Fan Does the Job

I only bought this fan as it was cheap. It has strong fan power behind it. I did feel the base was very large so it does take up a lot of space. But it is very useful when the room is hot to cool the room down in hot summer days.

Good fan

A good fan.It has a solid base and strong power output even on the minimum setting. It is very quiet which is particularly important when using it during the night. It is a bit dearer than some of the others however it is worth it. It is more sturdy than cheaper models.

Does it's job

I bought this fan merely because it was cheap. Didn't expect it to do much more than what a normal fan does. The bottom of the fan is a huge cross that takes up a large space on the floor. On regular days having a fan like this can cool down the room but not very helpful on really hot summer days.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Does the job

Bought it last summer when it was vary hot, does the job and easy to assemble. For the price can't complaint. I like that it's light weight and easy to carry. Also happy with change settings options. Going strong from a year. Hopefully many more summers to go. It's good!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

It's the standard.

Everyone has this fan, in one model or another, and we all know it, it's great for summer, and some people I know can;t sleep without theirs, even in winter, but it does have a few issues, it's loud, and a little flimmsy. The blades also grates up against the cage sometimes, but you already knew that.

Ordinary fan

If you are just looking for a fan that cools down the room on a regular day this fan does its job. However it is rather loud and can feel a little flimsy. On a really hot day, it doesn't do much except circulate hot air around. Would only buy again if I was just looking to have a spare fan around the house.

Great, does the job!

We got this fan for Christmas after getting sick of our old fam being so loud (made a clicking sound). This fan is great - easy to maneuver; easy to reach over and turn speed up and down in the dark and is reasonably quiet with a smooth sound (no clicking!).

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Very quiet fan and enough power to cool well

Very quiet fan considering good power output. Functions are very limited (3 basic speeds) and design is simple and no too modern or inventive but does it's job fine. I think the price I paid was rather high however box boasts an impressive longevity. I purchased black model with silver trim.

Good price and design.

I bought this fan on the 25th January 2018 and I've only had it for a week, but I'm more than happy with it so far. I bought a cheap fan before i bought this one but it developed a problem after only a week. This Kambrook fan is very quiet, it is a good design, and a lot better quality than the $17 cheap fan i bought earlier. It has a nice dial which goes around the stem, which i like. I have the black color one which i bought at BigW, and i do like the black color. I think it's worth paying a bit extra for.

Good Cheap Fan

Paid $39.95 for this at Good Guys. Had to assemble. Simple and light. A 40 cm fan that does what is supposed to do- move air. Good at the price. Has three speeds, adjustable height and moves side to side. Only has limited adjustment of angle( tilt) of fan. One year warranty.
A basic fan, that in the time I have sued has worked well.

Disappointed....

I purchase two of these fans less than 12 months and initially they did a fantastic job. One is about to be returned as on high it is generating less airflow than the other on low. Unless you are sitting a metre from it, it is a waste of power.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

No better than cheaper brands

After years of buying the cheapest brands I thought I would buy a couple of Kambrook fans since the ones of old where great. But the build quality is just as cheap as all the other brands and the fan blades are the same thin and soft plastic as well which might seem a good idea but it seems the hotter the house gets the less air they push. Wish they would go back to using a more solid plastic blade like in the old days. Also rather noisy even for this type of fan.

No other brand will do

I have 4 Kambrook fans, pedestal and desk.
They emit a low level hum and they don't tick or squeak.

Loud

This claims to be quiet, which is what I wanted for the bedroom. They need to look up 'quiet' in the dictionary because this isn't it, it emits a loud sound that would definitely disturb sleep so I'm going to try and return it. this will be the second fan that I'm returning because the manufacturer's claims of 'quiet' are obvious fabrications.
Look
Not quiet.

Disappointed

We bought two of these as we thought Kambrook would make a better quality fan than the generic brands. Unfortunately both of these (one in particular) emit a terrible burning smell which we believe to be ozone.
The smell is bad enough that we cannot use the fans in rooms with the windows and door closed.
As we purchased these fans for use in our bedroom (I'm pregnant) and our 2 year old's room, this is less than ideal. I am also concerned about the health implications of breathing the fumes.

We will try to return them, but I'm reluctant to take home any more of these fans after this experience.

Emits a strong burning smell.

Excellent fan

Bought this in a recent heat wave in Brisbane. thank God I did as this seems to give out so much breeze from even the low settings. had never seen this one before in the shops but I got the last one in the store.
not too expensive, easy to put together and doesn't mind been left on all day
Very reliable, inexpensive, and works very well. Even the low setting pumps out a whole lot of breeze. very good on a hot day as i bought it in middle on 30c plus heat wave in qld.
Nothing cant fault it