Kambrook KMO400

Kambrook KMO400

This is Excellent

I'm very happy and satisfied to purchase this model of microwave Oven it's easy to use by functional buttons with shown of each food to easy understanding, it's very quiet fan and easy to clean up with the wipes, the oven so useful to cooking very good to cook pizza

Date PurchasedJul 2014

Works! Not many functions though.

It's cheap, but it works and is reliable.
Does not have a very high power setting as it's only a 900W microwave oven.
The noise levels are decent, not too loud for a microwave.
It is pretty sturdy and does not seem like it will break anytime soon.
Features are simple, but not many.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

use it almost every day. good quality with acceptable price.

my family was quite satisfied with the cooking results, this microwave is easy to use. i found it is just a little bit loud but within acceptable volume. we notice that after 1 year of uses, the plastic which covers the keypad has started to peel off. hope this will improve.

Date PurchasedNov 2012

Reasonable

The microwave serves it's purpose for the price I paid. A couple of issues to note however. 1. The button to open the door doesn't always work, in fact it gets stuck most of the time which is quite annoying. 2. The light stopped working within the first week following purchase. Aside from this it gets the job done.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

So helpful in the kitchen

The microwave looks nice in the kitchen. It is very sturdy looking but the door does not shut solidly it actually sounds very clunky.
There are plenty of of settings and features but I still can’t work them out. (I am not that good at following directions)
The microwave is not too loud compared to others I have used.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Hi Lyn, please contact customer service on 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Kambrook team

Not bad

It’s a good price for what you get, the button to release the door sometimes sticks but it’s easy to use and is really quiet which is great in an open living space. It’s really easy to clean and seems not to need cleaning nearly as much as my old Westinghouse that was triple the price. I would buy it again

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Good for what it's worth

This is a good microwave for what it's worth. I think I paid $100 on sale. It takes large dinner plates too which is a bonus and really easy it's really to use. it looks classy in a nice modern kitchen and will last a few years at least. It depends what you will use a microwave for. We only use it for heating things up a little not cooking. So it worked perfect for us.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Hi, please review the following link to ensure this microwave doesn't fall within the recall dates and product production date codes quoted. https://kambrook.com.au/pages/recall . Thanks, the Kambrook team

Decent sized with enough power to heat up things nicely.

I won't say I am extremely or very satisfied with this product. However can say confidently and recommend this to my friend that I am satisfied with this microwave.
It is very easy to use. The built quality is really good.
The only thing I don't like about it is very loud. Specially if I use it while everyone else is keeping during night time.
It is a 30L 900 Watt microwave. It heats up everything decently. I have seen some microwaves they heat things extremely hot. I am not sure if they are extremely powerful than mine.

For those who don't want to spend around $100-150, this is the best value for money.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Hi, we would just like to inform you that this product is on recall. Please ensure your microwave does not need to be returned. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

Purchased and died 18 months later

This was an average microwave seemed easy to operate git it for a good price at Kmart. Defrost isn't even and you have to keep moving your food around. 18 months later it just stopped working. Very basic microwave in comparison to others will do the job if you don't want to spend the money

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Hi Lisa, this model is on recall. Please contact the customer service team on 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

Cooking with Kambrook makes cooking an easy option

We purchased a Kambrook Microwave to give us meals in a hurry .Its a simple approach to making great meals better with its its easy operation,easy to clean its a must for any kitchen.

I have written 4 Reviews and received no email and no voucher l really feel let down by Product Review

Great value for money

This has been a very reliable microwave. Easy to operate. Option to control the amount of power is a useful function. Defrost function is easy to use also. Inside glass tray removes easily for cleaning. I would highly recommend this microwave oven as it is inexpensive and good value for money. Purchased from Kmart.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Hi Rob, thanks for the review - please be aware this product is on recall http://www.kambrook.com.au/recall .Thanks, the Kambrook Team

Satisfied

I have been using this since 2014 and never had any problem. We use it everyday and the food reheats well. It is easy to clean and does not consume much electricity as well. It is also durable and lightweight. I am happy and satisfied with all the kambrook products that I use.

Date PurchasedJul 2014

Does the job, no complaints

Got it as a present 4 years ago, and has given us no trouble whatsoever. Solid value for money, has all the standard features, like the cooking presets, thawing presets, all standard features. My model is 900W and not the standard 1000W so I add the cooking time by 10% and all is well :)

Date PurchasedOct 2013

Nothing Negative

i have had this microwave for a few years now and haven't had any drama's with it except i find the door a bit annoying and has been like that since i bought it i have just learnt to deal with it very powerful , does what i need it to do... i recommend to others

Date PurchasedAug 2013
Hi Melissa, please contact the customer service team on 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

best thing since sliced bread

best thing since sliced bread the only thing a bit wrong with it is the internal paint job is not what 1 would call brilliant long an short I was trying 2 get my head about repainting it but wasn,t realy game anyhow my kid rings me up 1 night & says your microwave is being recalled long an short I got a new replacement 1 earlier this year not that there was anything wrong with it as far as I was concearnd but there u go its always done its job perfectly easy 2 keep clean etc sometimes I gotta get the book out 4 various foods but long an short all good

Date PurchasedMay 2012

Not Bad

I have had one of these Microwaves since x-mas, I haven't had any issues with my unit, it cook really well the setting are very easy to navigate around on. I find it does the job what a microwave is meant to do. I normally when defrosting something don't completely defrost so it's really handy to have some kitchen scales around so you can weight the frozens so you can place the weight a little lower then i punch into the microwave just to make sure it doesn't start cooking my meat. pretty good on the noise level and the build is lightweight but built well enough to last.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Good value microwave

Satisfied totally, went to Kmart the other day to buy it. Simply love it with that price. Its light in weight but 900W is enough power for small home. Well built and Mrs love the color so no problem with this. I would say it wont disappoint you if you are going to buy it.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Great flatbed feature. But less power from what im accustomed to

It has a great flatbed feature. But the 60 second egg poaching (1200w microwave before) takes me 3 minutes now. Seems to have less power than what it says it has. In hindsight I should have just bought a different brand at this price point. Contemplating on returning it instead.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Hi Ferdie, please contact our customer service team on 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

works well, big tray

- satisfied with cooking results, but the defrost function doesn't seem to work correctly. love the size of the tray inside.
- settings aren't very easy to understand, i prefer just manually setting the time my self
- sound level is average
- the build is very sturdy and well built

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Hi Beck, please contact our customer service team on 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

Works well

We bought the microwave 3 years ago and it still works beautifully. All settings and features are very much easy to follow. The only issue I have is with the built. Although it's huge and bulky it's not very sturdy. The ejection button is lately having issues of taking time to retract back. Overall it does it's job.

Date PurchasedSep 2014
Hi Vini, please contact our customer service team on 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Kambrook TeamHi this microwave now has stopped working

hi i have a kambrook microwave KMO400 with a 315mm glass turntable so just wondering if you have a turntable this size and how much will it be ty
I’m not quite sure what you are asking. Are u asking how much is a replacement glass turntable? If so I think you will have to contact Kambrook.Hi Michael - please contact 1300 139 798 or askus@kambrook.com.au for spare part enquiries. Thanks, the Kambrook team

Hi I’ve just noticed my kambrook microwave is on batch 2011. And it is subject on safety recall. What do I need to do?

I have only just discovered that this this model is subject to a safety recall, I believe mine to be one of the batch numbers affected. What should I do?
I returned the microwave to KMart where the person on the Service Desk checked the Serial Number, checked the computer and then offered me $20.00! After what seemed like several minutes of stunned silence I said 'that's not right' and pointed out the terms on the recall notice. She made a phone call, came back and said that I WAS entitled to a replacement or refund but as there were no Kambrook microwaves in stock, I would have to take store credit. INSISTED that I take store credit! I am not happy about this. This was not a change-of-mind situation, this was a RECALLED product. I am now stuck with $119 worth of store credit for a shop I very rarely shop in and I am without a microwave! Very disappointing experience.Hi, please contact our customer service team on 1300 139 798 to explain the situation, they may be able to assist. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

KMO400