Kambrook Essentials KSC320

MPN: KAM-KSC320WHT

Sonjalive

SonjaliveSouth East Queensland, QLD

love my crockpot

i use my pot at least weekly. just take out the ceramic dish and wash ready . only 3 settings off low high easy peasey. remember no water a bit of mustard on top of a chunk off uncooked corned beef low 4-5 hours omg you made that. think ive had it 5 years and its had a good workout. think i get the same again if i had to

Date PurchasedJun 2012

Rhiea

RhieaPerth

The replacement won!

So to start with this slow cooker wasn't ok. The first 2 things I cooked in it had a chemically smell. But the 3rd dish was Burnt! I thought that maybe it was my doing and I didn't have enough liquid or something in there.... But it kept slightly burning everything I put in it. After a week of trying I gave up and had to take it back to the store and got a replacement...
The replacement was so much better! Nor more burnt food! But it does take longer to cook though. A 4 hour slow cooker dish seems to take 7-8 hours...
An upside to this slow cooker is that it looked good.
Once you get used to how to use it, it isn't all bad. You get what you pay for!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

SarahSouthwest, VIC

I love it !

Love this slow cooker ! It’s simple to use , you actually can’t go wrong . I’ve had mine for 5 years and still going strong. I wouldn’t recommend putting the pot in the dishwasher though . It’s easy to clean , it’s small enough to fit on a shelf but big enough to feed the whole family .

Date PurchasedJan 2013
Bekklee

BekkleeRockhampton

Use it frequently

This is the perfect slow cooker for anyone on a budget!
Minimal cost and works perfect!!
Easy to wash, either by hand or by dishwasher! Non stick, and holds up with pressure. We use ours several times a week and have for the last 10 months! Good appliance that works a treat, and cost efficient!

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Dunkyla

DunkylaSyney

Decent price

Very basic slow cooker but with the price you pay is what you get. You require an extensive time to cook the food however you do not need to worry about it. It is easy to wash and a decent size so storing it is not a problem. I do recommend this product as its reasonable price.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Chris

ChrisOxenford

Great Cooker

I do not have any problem with this slow cooker. Yes, you do need to cook it rather for 7-8 hours, but that is why it is a slow cooker. Only regret is that we got the smaller size. Reasonably priced, simple slow cooker that does what it needs to.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

thinktank

thinktank

Good value decent quality slow cooker

Very basic slow cooker, but good quality for the price i paid. I found it cooks very well and close to the time most recipes specify. It is quite basic, does not have a timer which I would have liked, and is easy to clean. Had to throw it away though as I dropped the bowl (ceramic ) and it was more to replace the bowl than the slow cooker itself

Date PurchasedMar 2013

t00dles

t00dlesQLD, 4000

2 years and still going strong!

I have cooked sooooo much in this slow cooker - soup, meats, etc. It has NEVER let me down. I am about to purchase a bigger one for my birthday and will be passing this one down to my father to use. It is extremely reliable and I love it!

Date PurchasedNov 2015
Rena  Cole

Rena Cole

Old friend!!

I Love this product it's like having a friend at home preparing a meal this is my very first slow cooker and I'm still happy with it after 6 years it is very easy to clean just wipe over with a cloth and soapy water, our favourite meal to
Cook in it is shredded Mexican beef it meals in our mouths and has a abundant amounts of flavour. A great investment for a busy family!!

Date PurchasedMar 2009
Umi

UmiAU

Can be better

I don't fancy mine. Heat is not enough and pretty basic. Not many functions to play with. Have to keep turning the food around to maximise cooking. It's good for making curries and vegetables but not so much for meat. Easy to clean. can be improved. I don't recommended this product

Date PurchasedJan 2011

Dabers

Dabersperth

Old design

Needs improvement it looses alot of heat due to the old design of the product it's much slower to cook than my cheap $25 dollar Kmart version and harder to clean also plastic cutlery even scratches the sides of the bowl what's ment to take 4 hours to Cook takes 6 hours

Date PurchasedMar 2016

BrentSydney, NSW

Waste of money.

I purchased this cooker because we wanted a small one for our caravan. It was purchased from Kogan in February this year and has only been used a few times. It takes forever to cook anything and is really not even hot when on the high setting. Don't waste your money. I'm sure there are better products out there that will actually cook your meal.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Kambrook
RachelKambrook

Hi Brent, please contact customer service on 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

Nikki Brandt

Nikki BrandtAU

A Godsend

I bought this little slow cooker eighteen months ago and it has become a family favourite. I put all the meat and vegetables into the slow cooker and turn it on, then when I get home from work, dinner is ready to serve. It`s a great little time saver when working all day and no time to cook when I get home.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

kele p

kele psouthbank

Can't use over 3 months

This has been the worst product I bought last year. Used this 4 times a week. Worked as it should until i washed it up & the bowl cracked and it is burning out. Never will I purchase another Kambrook product again! Size is small, although it is easy to use.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Kambrook
RachelKambrook

Hi Kele, please contact our customer service team on 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

Jangles Mc

Jangles McAdelaide

Cheap and cheerful

Great size for a small family, only complaint is it has a hot spot, so ideally you need to stir it a couple of times during cooking. Cant beat the price, I paid $30 on sale. I've had mine for almost 3 years, use it regularly and it's still going strong

Date PurchasedJun 2015
Wilburight

WilburightAdelaide

Great timer-saver for a small family

Date PurchasedJan 2003

Bugzy

BugzyGorokan

Makes a great meal

So glad bought this slow cooker , does a great job of making a meal taste perfect , easy to use and even to clean ,price was good as i was on a budget . I have used the cooker at least twice a week to feed my family with no complaints .

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Denny16

Denny16Western Australia, 6011

Good cooker but small size

The slow cooker does a good job and the meat or stew becomes very tender. Easy to clean as it has few components. The features are limited to a few basic options. The downside is that it is small therefore cannot cook a large meal, more meant for two people.

Date PurchasedJun 2014

J60913

J60913South East Queensland, QLD

Pretty good for a cheapie

Bought it for hubby to use when I was at work, does a good job for a cheapie, bought a timer so I can use while I'm at work, great taste, so much better then the old crock pots, great for those starting out with a slow cooker, I have a 3 in one now so don't use it as much

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Love it

Yes I'm very happy with the cooking results every time
Super easy to clean
Super satisfied with the products features
I set it up and by the time I get home from work my little chef has cooked my dinner... I even have a slow cooker recipe book and they r easy to follow... have baked a cake scones and few other items there is even a fb Pages

Date PurchasedMar 2010