Kambrook Essentials KSC320

Kambrook Essentials KSC320

MPN: KAM-KSC320WHT

love my crockpot

i use my pot at least weekly. just take out the ceramic dish and wash ready . only 3 settings off low high easy peasey. remember no water a bit of mustard on top of a chunk off uncooked corned beef low 4-5 hours omg you made that. think ive had it 5 years and its had a good workout. think i get the same again if i had to

Date PurchasedJun 2012

The replacement won!

So to start with this slow cooker wasn't ok. The first 2 things I cooked in it had a chemically smell. But the 3rd dish was Burnt! I thought that maybe it was my doing and I didn't have enough liquid or something in there.... But it kept slightly burning everything I put in it. After a week of trying I gave up and had to take it back to the store and got a replacement...
The replacement was so much better! Nor more burnt food! But it does take longer to cook though. A 4 hour slow cooker dish seems to take 7-8 hours...
An upside to this slow cooker is that it looked good.
Once you get used to how to use it, it isn't all bad. You get what you pay for!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

I love it !

Love this slow cooker ! It’s simple to use , you actually can’t go wrong . I’ve had mine for 5 years and still going strong. I wouldn’t recommend putting the pot in the dishwasher though . It’s easy to clean , it’s small enough to fit on a shelf but big enough to feed the whole family .

Date PurchasedJan 2013

Use it frequently

This is the perfect slow cooker for anyone on a budget!
Minimal cost and works perfect!!
Easy to wash, either by hand or by dishwasher! Non stick, and holds up with pressure. We use ours several times a week and have for the last 10 months! Good appliance that works a treat, and cost efficient!

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Decent price

Very basic slow cooker but with the price you pay is what you get. You require an extensive time to cook the food however you do not need to worry about it. It is easy to wash and a decent size so storing it is not a problem. I do recommend this product as its reasonable price.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Great Cooker

I do not have any problem with this slow cooker. Yes, you do need to cook it rather for 7-8 hours, but that is why it is a slow cooker. Only regret is that we got the smaller size. Reasonably priced, simple slow cooker that does what it needs to.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Good value decent quality slow cooker

Very basic slow cooker, but good quality for the price i paid. I found it cooks very well and close to the time most recipes specify. It is quite basic, does not have a timer which I would have liked, and is easy to clean. Had to throw it away though as I dropped the bowl (ceramic ) and it was more to replace the bowl than the slow cooker itself

Date PurchasedMar 2013

2 years and still going strong!

I have cooked sooooo much in this slow cooker - soup, meats, etc. It has NEVER let me down. I am about to purchase a bigger one for my birthday and will be passing this one down to my father to use. It is extremely reliable and I love it!

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Old friend!!

I Love this product it's like having a friend at home preparing a meal this is my very first slow cooker and I'm still happy with it after 6 years it is very easy to clean just wipe over with a cloth and soapy water, our favourite meal to
Cook in it is shredded Mexican beef it meals in our mouths and has a abundant amounts of flavour. A great investment for a busy family!!

Date PurchasedMar 2009

Can be better

I don't fancy mine. Heat is not enough and pretty basic. Not many functions to play with. Have to keep turning the food around to maximise cooking. It's good for making curries and vegetables but not so much for meat. Easy to clean. can be improved. I don't recommended this product

Date PurchasedJan 2011

Old design

Needs improvement it looses alot of heat due to the old design of the product it's much slower to cook than my cheap $25 dollar Kmart version and harder to clean also plastic cutlery even scratches the sides of the bowl what's ment to take 4 hours to Cook takes 6 hours

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Waste of money.

I purchased this cooker because we wanted a small one for our caravan. It was purchased from Kogan in February this year and has only been used a few times. It takes forever to cook anything and is really not even hot when on the high setting. Don't waste your money. I'm sure there are better products out there that will actually cook your meal.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Hi Brent, please contact customer service on 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Kambrook TeamHi Kambrook Team, Too late. I chucked the Kambrook slow cooker in the bin yesterday when, after 6 hours of cooking on High, the 1.2kg rolled leg of lamb and a few spuds were barely cooked. The spuds were still hard. Today I bought a 3.5lt Crockpot (Sunbeam I believe) from J B Hi Fi for $49. Cheers, Brent

A Godsend

I bought this little slow cooker eighteen months ago and it has become a family favourite. I put all the meat and vegetables into the slow cooker and turn it on, then when I get home from work, dinner is ready to serve. It`s a great little time saver when working all day and no time to cook when I get home.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Can't use over 3 months

This has been the worst product I bought last year. Used this 4 times a week. Worked as it should until i washed it up & the bowl cracked and it is burning out. Never will I purchase another Kambrook product again! Size is small, although it is easy to use.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Hi Kele, please contact our customer service team on 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

Cheap and cheerful

Great size for a small family, only complaint is it has a hot spot, so ideally you need to stir it a couple of times during cooking. Cant beat the price, I paid $30 on sale. I've had mine for almost 3 years, use it regularly and it's still going strong

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Great timer-saver for a small family

Bought one of these years ago and it became a favourite appliance, especially over winter when we could be welcomed home at the end of a long, cold, day's work with the smell of lamb shanks or a chicken curry wafting through the house. Popping the ingredients in, with the only preparation being to brown the meat, then placing the lid on and setting the cooker to LOW was about as difficult as it got before heading off for the day.

This model isn't overly large, so it'd struggle with more than 3 lamb shanks or a curry for more than 3 or 4, however when veggies, rice or pasta is included in the meal, then the contents can go a long way with plenty left over for the next day.

The inner bowl and lid are easily cleaned and dishwasher-safe. Alternatively, a soak in hot water soon after use means the ring of dried cooked-on food around the sides almost falls away. The only disadvantages of this model is it being a bit small for a large family. We remedied this by scoring another one off our neighbours who weren't using theirs, so now we can have two different curries cooking prior to a dinner party.

Date PurchasedJan 2003

Makes a great meal

So glad bought this slow cooker , does a great job of making a meal taste perfect , easy to use and even to clean ,price was good as i was on a budget . I have used the cooker at least twice a week to feed my family with no complaints .

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Good cooker but small size

The slow cooker does a good job and the meat or stew becomes very tender. Easy to clean as it has few components. The features are limited to a few basic options. The downside is that it is small therefore cannot cook a large meal, more meant for two people.

Date PurchasedJun 2014

Pretty good for a cheapie

Bought it for hubby to use when I was at work, does a good job for a cheapie, bought a timer so I can use while I'm at work, great taste, so much better then the old crock pots, great for those starting out with a slow cooker, I have a 3 in one now so don't use it as much

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Love it

Yes I'm very happy with the cooking results every time
Super easy to clean
Super satisfied with the products features
I set it up and by the time I get home from work my little chef has cooked my dinner... I even have a slow cooker recipe book and they r easy to follow... have baked a cake scones and few other items there is even a fb Pages

Date PurchasedMar 2010

Hi just wanting to know litre size of the KSC320? I got given one. Thanks
Hi, I’m not sure sorry. Maybe google it ?Thanks Ezzy I did try that but couldn't find. Is ok. I've not used a slow cooker before. ☺I believe it's a 3 litre I've one little bit small but depends on how many people your cooking for. I'm very happy with mine.

If I'm leaving cooking for 10 to 12 hours on low it's 3/4 full is it going to overflow?
No it won’t overflow . But it really depends on what you are cooking . I’ve never left anything in for longer then nine hours .

Can a slow cooker 320 be preheated? As it takes ages to completely cook food.
Hi Charlee - the KSC320 should never operate without sufficient food or liquid in the cooking bowl. The cooking time is dependent on the type of food, size and temperature of the ingredients. Cooking times can vary from 4 to 12 hours. You can find further information on using this product here: http://www.kambrook.com.au/media/instruction_manuals/KSC320.pdf Alternatively, for additional product enquiries please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au.

Essentials KSC320