3.8

Ben P.

Ben P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leanest I've been since high school

Ken k.Kaos Theory Fitness

A shining example of what you can do when you get out of your way and make no excuses for your goal and what you want from your life. Well done mate, pleasure working with you!

Got to my fitness target

One of my biggest issues was being muscular - big arms and legs - but could never get below 10% body fat so that my abs were visible. Always been an issue for me.

Spoke to Kaos over the phone about what I wanted to achieve and how to get there and, despite initial resistance from me about thinking I knew better, I went ahead and did the work.

My sister's wedding is at the beginning of next year so that was one of my biggest motivators but combining that motivation with Kaos' expertise, I achieved my single digit BMI target.

Genuinely thank you

Ken k.Kaos Theory Fitness

We got there in the end. haha was a good time! ;) all the best for the future!

FredSydney, NSW

Terrible

Stay away from this program just a bunch of crap! Your paying for them to send you recipes and a shopping list and workout routine which you can find online yourself! Plus I choose to cancel the program the next day before they can do any work and they charged me money anyway! Stay away!!!

Fred

You cut and paste from the internet programs, dietary information etc and try to sell it as your own and to make it out you have “experts” working for you is utterly [Word Removed].

Gyms & Fitness Centres

Find out how Kaos Theory Fitness compares to other Gyms & Fitness Centres

Total Scam

On joining this "online" fitness system, I thought it was good value for money at about $10 a week. On closer inspection, at $87 A WEEK (compare this to a normal full on gym membership), and, receiving "advice" and exercise regimes, this money would be better spent on plastic surgery. I spoke to Kayne and advised I was not happy but was thrown back with the 22 week lock in clause, which is ridiculous and ambiguous n the "contract", which is clearly designed for this purpose.
The info sand support you get from these guys are standard info you can Google.
Please don't support these crooks.

Woody's H.

Woody's H.Sydney, NSW

Kaos Theory Fitness for everyone

I have been with KTF for a bit now, I have been transforming my body with their help and guidance.

I have experienced the trainers being very supportive, sharing knowledge freely and if you fall they're there to guide you back onto the path with encouragement.

With Kaos Theory Fitness I found a group of people who embrace and encourage and motivate one another, we talk freely .

Love being part of KTF.

Ken k.Kaos Theory Fitness

Cheers woody! Can’t wait to see your updates on those lift’s next year. Not many ppl in the world with your strength levels that’s for sure.

Simple to follow and well supported. Great value for money.

My goals were different to most guys looking for help from KTF. I was already in pretty good shape and experienced in the gym. I wanted to improve my overall strength and power as well as gain a few Kg's of lean muscle. I have just completed 23 weeks on the program which has seen my 1RM bench increase 15kg, 1RM deadlift increase by 25kg and my 1RM squat increase 10kg. My overall body strength has improved greatly under KTF. Kayne has been awesome. His gym programs have been tough but full of variety and his feedback outstanding. In terms of weight gained I started at just over 93kg and today was 94 but my body measurements have all gained except (importantly) my stomach! leaner but bigger... Can't ask more than that!

Ken k.Kaos Theory Fitness

Cheers Craig! You did really well taking everything into account! All the best for next year for you and your family.

Kanye N.

Kanye N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the results I got and would recommend for guys wanting to get in shape.

I completed the full program and was rapt with my results! I managed to drop body fat and improve my strength and size. I found the meals were quite easy, especially when I was food prepping. They were tasty and the best thing was I was able to eat 5 times a day :) The workouts were tough, but I really enjoyed the variety. Thanks heaps to the Kaos Team!

Ken k.Kaos Theory Fitness

Hey champion, you did really well great to see you kicking goals!

Adam D.

Adam D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Completely transformed my body

Went through the entire 22-week program. There were times when I felt like I wanted to skip a few meals according to the set-out diet plan (saying no to the chicken parma wasn't easy!) but, the great thing about this program is the high level of accountability that is imposed upon you. They will have you take pictures of your meals to make sure you're on track so there is no way to skip that healthy meal. I've tried other programs in the past where you're left on your own vices which weren't sustainable for me. I must say that this is highly recommended if you are serious about making a positive change, not just to your body, but your mind also. I have 10x the energy as a result also.

Ken k.Kaos Theory Fitness

Cheers Adam! Pleasure working with you!

Danny

DannyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely stoked with the results I have got!!

Couldn't recommend this more. Friendly and supportive staff, easy for beginners and great for the more experienced people out there. Kayne always makes sure each training session is different and fun and makes sure that if you can't do a work out because of injury a suitable replacement workout is in place. So much easier with a simple food plan to follow than trying to guess what to eat.

Ken k.Kaos Theory Fitness

Cheers Danny pleasure to work with you! Hope you're going well.

Gyms & Fitness Centres

Find out how Kaos Theory Fitness compares to other Gyms & Fitness Centres

Jeff Barker

Jeff BarkerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy with results

Ken k.Kaos Theory Fitness

Thank you for your kind words, Jeff. Glad you're happy with your results. If you need any additional assistance just sing out, happy to help!

Workin_Class_Man