Kaos Theory Fitness

See the Best Gyms & Fitness Centres in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kaos Theory Fitness

4.1

Best decision I made in a long time.

Ken k.Kaos Theory FitnessSend a private message

Myself and Mel could not thank you enough for all your hard work, please do remain a member of the group Dan and I'll look forward to following your journey for years to come. Regards, Ken and Mel.

Steve B.
Steve B.South East Queensland, QLD

Can finally go to the gym again.

I wasn’t sure what equipment I needed or wanted but Mel and Ken took the time to walk me through the plan as I didn't want to do it at a gym. I have not had a trainer for years and wanted to do it at home first. Really loved the workouts and the coaching. If you follow along it's easy to get some good results. Delighted with the group and looking forward to to actually getting a gym membership.

Ken k.Kaos Theory FitnessSend a private message

thanks, steve! was a pleasure working with you. good luck with the new job and all the best for the future!

Solid Program. Would do again.

I have worked for over 30 years in construction and other exercise was sporadic. I would say that I am moderately fit. I loved the training plans and the food was pretty easy to stick to love the program, everyone is friendly and helpful, especially to a newbie like me. Would recommend Kayne and Mel if your looking to get fit after few months off.

Ken k.Kaos Theory FitnessSend a private message

Hi Grahame, was a pleasure working with you. Hoping you are able to get back into the gym once they open up again. All the best in the future and you're more than welcome to come back and train anytime :)

This is a Ripoff, cancelled within timeframe Kaos still making deductions!

I contacted KAOS, received public relations proformas (NO Programs) After seeing a Medical Specialist (advised not to do the course) I dutifully informed Ken, but direct deductions are still being taken out when I have not received any training programs. I informed Kaos within the agreed timeframe to do so, informed that I will still have to pay until the program is finished/ I have been advised to send information to my Member and ASIC!

Lennie A.
Lennie A.
Ken k.Kaos Theory FitnessSend a private message

Hi Lennie, so glad we got this fixed for you, I hope you get the OK soon to be able to train again. I hope to receive a call from you in the not too distant future and we can get started! looking forward to it :)

Tim J.
Tim J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely love this training..

I find it hard to train at the best of times, But I needed to do something for myself for once. Loving the different routines in each week and the guys really keep you motivated. Definitely recommended to anyone looking to get fit and tone up.

farrellyholdings
farrellyholdingsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I an proof that Ken gets results.

At the start of Melbourne's lockdown I was 114kg and miserable. I contacted Ken for a customised diet and home exercise plan, and between July 2020 and February 2021 I have lost 36kg and feel 20 years younger!
Ken DEFINITELY knows how to get you where you want to be!

Ken k.Kaos Theory FitnessSend a private message

Hey Adz! Mate a pleasure working with you! you absolutely smashed it! Good luck with your Army application! Not that you need it! haha

Tony
Tony Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Achieved goal weight, fat, muscle, flexibility and cured my psoriasis.

Ben P.
Ben P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leanest I've been since high school

Ken k.Kaos Theory FitnessSend a private message

A shining example of what you can do when you get out of your way and make no excuses for your goal and what you want from your life. Well done mate, pleasure working with you!

Got to my fitness target

One of my biggest issues was being muscular - big arms and legs - but could never get below 10% body fat so that my abs were visible. Always been an issue for me.

Spoke to Kaos over the phone about what I wanted to achieve and how to get there and, despite initial resistance from me about thinking I knew better, I went ahead and did the work.

My sister's wedding is at the beginning of next year so that was one of my biggest motivators but combining that motivation with Kaos' expertise, I achieved my single digit BMI target.

Genuinely thank you

Ken k.Kaos Theory FitnessSend a private message

We got there in the end. haha was a good time! ;) all the best for the future!

FredSydney, NSW

Terrible

Stay away from this program just a bunch of crap! Your paying for them to send you recipes and a shopping list and workout routine which you can find online yourself! Plus I choose to cancel the program the next day before they can do any work and they charged me money anyway! Stay away!!!

Fred

You cut and paste from the internet programs, dietary information etc and try to sell it as your own and to make it out you have “experts” working for you is utterly [Word Removed].

Total Scam

On joining this "online" fitness system, I thought it was good value for money at about $10 a week. On closer inspection, at $87 A WEEK (compare this to a normal full on gym membership), and, receiving "advice" and exercise regimes, this money would be better spent on plastic surgery. I spoke to Kayne and advised I was not happy but was thrown back with the 22 week lock in clause, which is ridiculous and ambiguous n the "contract", which is clearly designed for this purpose.
The info sand support you get from these guys are standard info you can Google.
Please don't support these crooks.

Woody's H.
Woody's H.Sydney, NSW

Kaos Theory Fitness for everyone

I have been with KTF for a bit now, I have been transforming my body with their help and guidance.

I have experienced the trainers being very supportive, sharing knowledge freely and if you fall they're there to guide you back onto the path with encouragement.

With Kaos Theory Fitness I found a group of people who embrace and encourage and motivate one another, we talk freely .

Love being part of KTF.

Ken k.Kaos Theory FitnessSend a private message

Cheers woody! Can’t wait to see your updates on those lift’s next year. Not many ppl in the world with your strength levels that’s for sure.

Find out how Kaos Theory Fitness compares to other Gyms & Fitness Centres

Simple to follow and well supported. Great value for money.

My goals were different to most guys looking for help from KTF. I was already in pretty good shape and experienced in the gym. I wanted to improve my overall strength and power as well as gain a few Kg's of lean muscle. I have just completed 23 weeks on the program which has seen my 1RM bench increase 15kg, 1RM deadlift increase by 25kg and my 1RM squat increase 10kg. My overall body strength has improved greatly under KTF. Kayne has been awesome. His gym programs have been tough but full of variety and his feedback outstanding. In terms of weight gained I started at just over 93kg and today was 94 but my body measurements have all gained except (importantly) my stomach! leaner but bigger... Can't ask more than that!

Ken k.Kaos Theory FitnessSend a private message

Cheers Craig! You did really well taking everything into account! All the best for next year for you and your family.

Kanye N.
Kanye N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the results I got and would recommend for guys wanting to get in shape.

I completed the full program and was rapt with my results! I managed to drop body fat and improve my strength and size. I found the meals were quite easy, especially when I was food prepping. They were tasty and the best thing was I was able to eat 5 times a day :) The workouts were tough, but I really enjoyed the variety. Thanks heaps to the Kaos Team!

Ken k.Kaos Theory FitnessSend a private message

Hey champion, you did really well great to see you kicking goals!

Adam D.
Adam D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Completely transformed my body

Went through the entire 22-week program. There were times when I felt like I wanted to skip a few meals according to the set-out diet plan (saying no to the chicken parma wasn't easy!) but, the great thing about this program is the high level of accountability that is imposed upon you. They will have you take pictures of your meals to make sure you're on track so there is no way to skip that healthy meal. I've tried other programs in the past where you're left on your own vices which weren't sustainable for me. I must say that this is highly recommended if you are serious about making a positive change, not just to your body, but your mind also. I have 10x the energy as a result also.

Ken k.Kaos Theory FitnessSend a private message

Cheers Adam! Pleasure working with you!