1, 3, 2
Listing monitored by Karicare

• Breastfed Child Yes (5) · No (4)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (9) · No (1)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (2) · No (8)

Constipation, includes cows milk

Our baby hated this formula, terrible constipation and stomach issues, also this is false advertising as it has cows milk in the recipe, very poor product. I'm switching to a better brand.

HonestHoncho

Also I found it clumps together / coagulates which I don't get from other formulas, that worried me.

Nutricia CarelineKaricare

Hi HonestHoncho, please give us a call on 1800 438 500 as we may be able to help you further. Regards, Janice - Nutricia Careline

Rabia Z
Rabia ZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles for $40.00.

Kitty53
Kitty53Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best choice when I wasn't able to feed past 4.5 months

BM devotee here who through a multitude of issues was no longer able to feed my 3rd baby BM past 4.5 months. Gentle on her tummy, good ingredients and kept her happy as lomg as she was bottle fed. Thank you for providing such a good quality product.

Purchased at MumStore by Nutricia for $40.00.

Aamirch657
Aamirch657Sydney, NSW

Perfect ! Great on little tummies

This is by far the best baby formula for our child. Its gentle and keeps him full. Used in conjunction with bm.
A bit expensive and sometimes hard to find but overall very good.

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $38.99.

Rabia Z
Rabia ZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing for babies

Best for babies as a backup for Bfeeding who had a slight cows milk intolerance.
For infants at high risk of allergy or confirmed mild to moderate cows milk and/ or soy protein allergy. I went through about 4 formulas till I found Karicare soy and it is great. I found Karicare even smelt better! thinner and was heaps better for constipation
Recommended by most pediatrician.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Australia.

Breastfed Child Yes

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
KtBPerth, WA

Miss Leading and False Advertising!

It was recommended that our precious boy has goats milk vs cow due to the protein in goats milk being easier broken down.
Unfortunately after putting our trust in this product I was extremely disappointed to find out that they still put cows milk in this product and then advertise it as goats milk!
Read the ingredients list and my recommendation is buy and support the other brands that do not mislead there valuable customers with there most important newest family members.
I will never use another one of your products again in my life and will ensure that I share my story with as many Mum and Dads.
Disgusted

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles.

Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good formula if your baby can't handle cow's milk

I was attracted to Karicare Goat's milk formula since bubs wasn't handling cow's milk well. It had minimal ingredients and baby liked the taste. Only downside is that it can have a tendency towards constipating baby.

Purchased in May 2019 for $35.00.

Nutricia CarelineKaricare

Hi Mel, it's great that your baby is doing well on the Karicare Goat formula. Please let us know if your baby still has constipation issues so we can help you- you can call us on our Careline on 1800 435 800. Kind regards, Hilary

Beth
BethGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

There's a reason the Chinese want it.

I had issues with breastfeeding because of stress so I couldn't increase my supply, my little one started not putting on enough weight. Ended up moving her onto this formula because I've always known goat milk is best and my little one started putting on weight really well again. So happy with this formula just wish it was easier to find. But there's a reason the Chinese want it.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $39.99.

Mrs PaceSydney, NSW

Terrible terrible do not buy

The new package they say but they also changed formula of formula, been using one with bear on tin was amazing formula ever then brought the new package and baby was so upset and constipated that I through almost full tin in the bin and had to switch to something else DO NOT BUY IT They made it fatter so you use less ml but no good for babys tummy so unhappy Bub and mum

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles.

Charles C.
Charles C.Sydney, NSW

Good for baby

It was recommended to me by my sister. The protein in goats milk is smaller and easier for infants to digest. I've never had any issues with this formula. It's a bit more $$$ than regular formula, but it's well worth it.

Purchased in January 2019.

JDA
JDASydney, NSW

Only formula baby likes

My baby has a suspected CMPI but does well on this formula. Gentle on her tummy and bub seems very satisfied with it. Easy to mix with no clumps unlike some formulas. Doesn’t taste too bad either haha.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Emma C
Emma CRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Severe constipation

Switched bub to this formula to help with something gentle on her gassy tummy turned out to be worse. She became so constipated with big dry poo causing a lot of distress.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $37.00.

Breastfed Child No
Yan Z.
Yan Z.ACT

It is perfect for a picky baby

It is said that goat milk powder helps the baby to better digest and absorb nutrients and enhance the baby's resistance. Another advantage of goat milk powder is that goat milk powder is not easy to cause allergic reactions in the baby, because goat milk can relieve allergies caused by most milk proteins. Therefore, for a picky eater baby, this is a very good choice, and there is no particularly obvious taste after the milk powder is brewed, the baby likes to drink.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $35.00.

Rit
RitAdelaide

So far so good

I really didn't want to use formula to feed my bub but wasn't making enough milk so I wanted to at least get something that would be good for my baby.
So far bubs doesn't mind it. He definitely prefers my breastmilk over it but he doesn't reject it. I wanted to make sure it was going to be gentle on his developing belly so went with goat over cows milk. He looks happy and full and generally falls straight asleep.
The formula is really easy to prepare but I would assume other formulas would be as easy. Just water, formula and shake.
I don't know if I will purchase it again yet as I'm hoping my milk increases.

Jack
JackMelbourne

Really impressive

My son really love this karicare goat milk 3. He used to refuse to drink other brand's baby formula. After i changed to this one, he really loved it. It was good opportunity to give a try of your baby refuse to drink baby formula. It also not too sweet.

Read more reviews - page 2

أم م.asked
Goat 2

Hi ,My daughter has corn allergy is karicare goat 2 safe for her ?

Sydney

Hi there,

The Karicare Goat stage 2 product does not contain any ingredients derived from corn. Please feel free to get in contact with the Nutricia Careline on 1800 438 500 if you have further queries. Kind regards, Saskia

Melanie W.
Melanie W.asked
Goat 3

Has the ingredient changed since the package changed for caricature goat 3? I twins use to drink it, but they refuse to drink it now.

Mrs Pace

They sure did! I had an old tin and the new tin and did a comparison of both, new tins have more fat in them and few other ingredients changed and they reduced amount you give too, my bub was constipated and hungry

Nutricia Careline T.Karicare

Hi Melanie,

We have adjusted the formulation of the Karicare Goat 3 milk and these changes are reflected in the Nutrition Information Panel (NIP) and ingredients list. The proportion of Goat milk solids has changed and this has altered the amounts of some naturally occurring components of the milk – the fat, carbohydrate, magnesium and iodine levels. We have also made minor adjustments to some of the vitamins and minerals in line with our other toddler milks and have also decreased the protein level. Your little one's may be sensitive to the difference in taste, therefore it can be helpful to mix the old product with the new product in the same bottle for a few days to help transition. Please feel free to give Nutricia Careline a call on 1800 438 500 (AUS) or 0800 438 500 (NZ) to discuss further if you would like. Kind regards, Saskia

Sheila Q.
Sheila Q.asked
Goat

Hi could you please confirm if it contains corn or soy in stage 1 and 2 it says citric acid which can be derived from corn so just wondering if you could confirm please thanks

Get an answer from our members and Karicare representatives

Compare all 3 Karicare Goat
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $35.99$35.99$36.49
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage123