7Karicare Goat 3

Charles C.
Charles C.Sydney, NSW11 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 3

Good for baby

It was recommended to me by my sister. The protein in goats milk is smaller and easier for infants to digest. I've never had any issues with this formula. It's a bit more $$$ than regular formula, but it's well worth it. Show details
Jack
JackMelbourne8 posts

Really impressive

My son really love this karicare goat milk 3. He used to refuse to drink other brand's baby formula. After i changed to this one, he really loved it. It was good opportunity to give a try of your baby refuse to drink baby formula. It also not too sweet.

heichai
heichaisydney4 posts

it is from goat

goat are different from cow, we can digest it much easier, and it is the same for babies.

this powder do not have the strong smell light normal goat product, it just smell nearly the same like cow milk.

the only thing that is, too expensive and hard to get

aboutu
aboutuAttadale4 posts
  Verified 3

A good substitute for breast milk

The baby did not have mother's milk for six months, found a lot of milk powder, the baby did not like, listening to friends introduced that this brand of milk powder is very good, with a try of the mood to try, as expected the baby is very like, looked at the baby plump plump drinking milk powder, don't mention how happy heart!

hay
hayBaldivis4 posts

Taste good

It has been a lot of taste, but that more the drink is, I had tried it in a little while, and it was a faint, unfishy smell, and I liked it, and the baby had a good digestion and a lot of it, and it would continue to pay attention to it.

petk
petkPerth4 posts

Easy to dissolve!

The powder is very delicate and delicate, not as sweet and fragrant as imagined, feel very acceptable, the baby likes to drink, in addition, the milk powder is better to flushes,I usually give the baby three spoonfuls of milk powder mixed with 50 ml of 70 to 80 degrees of water, shake a few times to dissolve, very good.

keepinsilence
keepinsilenceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

expensive

the goat is different from cow, their milk are easier to digest compare to cow milk.

this baby formula does not have that strange smell we normally found on lamb or goat.

but the only issue, is that this one is by far more expensive then others on the market.

Caroline Thomas
Caroline ThomasQueensland, 48776 posts

I love it

It's easy to prepare and my baby loves it. I changed it once and she got straight away bellypain... karicare goatmilk is so good for the babys and taste good too.

But you have to be aware that just woolworth is having that special milk in my area which is a bit annoing because if they run out we mum's sit at home with no milk

Candy
Candy

Easy to dissolve

The formula is very easy to prepare and easy to dissolve compare to other goat milk. My daughter like the taste. After my daughter change her formula to Karicare, her has more poo then before and seems to had more breakfast after she had the formula after she waits up( she is a fuzzy eater)

Shirley
Shirley7 posts
  Verified 3

It is gentle for the little tummy my 17 month old son love it. It is the only one I give after breastfeeding, he enjoys the bottle all the time. Easy for parents and carergiver to prepare, no side effects to my 17 month old child. I will highly recommend it.

Kandi
KandiCanberra4 posts

Very difficult to buy it

The karicare goat milk 3 is hard to find in the local supermarket such as Coles, Woolworths. They seems like only display the karicare goat milk stage 1 and stage 2 in the shelves but not stage 3. That's the main reason that I am not buying it for my kid.

Alicia
AliciaMelbourne9 posts
  Verified 3

safe alternative to cow's milk

Karicare toddler Goat's milk supplement stage 3 is a safe alternative to cow's milk.As my daughter is allergic to cow's milk, I started to use this formula last year when she was one year old. It is quite gentle on her little tummies. It says that there are more than ten vitamins and minerals. My daughter loves it

Lee
LeeMelbourne, Victoria5 posts

Great formula that is gentle of the little belly

This formula is very easy to prepare add 1cup to 50ml of boiled warm water. The 2 year old cannot get enough of it and it helps him to sleep longer so mommy and daddy can have a better night sleep. Fantastic formula that I recommend as an alternative to the others.

Kereen