Karicare Soy

Karicare Soy

See the Best Baby Formulas in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Karicare

• Breastfed Child Yes (2) · No (1)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (2) · No (1)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (2) · No (1)
Hollynow
Hollynow

Great formula for CMPA.

Our 9 month old has CMPA and he loved this from the first bottle we gave him. I wish I’d tried it a lot sooner.
Dissolved well and no weird flavour.

Purchased in November 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $19.90.

Rack
RackSydney, NSW

Worked for milk allergy but made baby constipated

My baby has a milk allergy so tried this brand. He didn’t have any allergy reactions taking it which was good but it did make him really constipated. It does taste very bland compared to other formulas.

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles for $25.00.

Nutricia CarelineKaricare

Hi Rack, Please call us at the Nutricia Careline so we can help advise on the best milk for baby. ph 1800 438 500. Sue Nutritionist.

Jess
JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Made my daughter consipated and stinks

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $19.99.

Kimberly AAU

Looking for a vegan alternative! This works great

My daughter loves this formula! We’ve had no issues from the very beginning. Easy transition from breastfeeding.

It’s very sneaky that companies implement milk within our baby formulas knowing that dairy is terrible for our gut health, let alone newborn babies. I’m glad I’ve come across this.

Easy purchase from coles too. Very affordable

KJB
KJBMelbourne

Good but lumpy

We started using this formula because of a suspected cows protein allergy and some pretty horrible eczema. Since using it he has stopped vomiting and his eczema has largely cleared up. The only problem with the formula is that I can’t seem to make it without getting lumps which inevitably block the test, so I have been straining it every time I make it.

Abe Steel
Abe SteelCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good, but stinky poohs

We found that our child enjoyed this formula, and was a good substitute for dairy (which seemed to effect his skin), but man does it make the poohs stinky! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Georgina P
Georgina P

Great alternative to cows milk

Just started trying the new formula for my 9mth old with dairy intolerance
I found this easy to access at Coles at a good price
It has been easy on her tummy and she seems to like taste
I would certainly recommend to any mums looking for dairy alternatives

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
RobbieGippsland, VIC

Life saving

Our son was on nornal formula for the first few months of life. He constantly had the runs and a sore stomach. We switched to other brands over the next 3 months and nothing seemed to be working until I assumed he may be lactose intolerant so I wanted to try him on this brand. He came good within 2 weeks and started to pack the weight on. He's an absolute fatty now at 10 months. We really appreciated having this option more so mum because she can sleep better at night now.

ThumbsDownKurmond
ThumbsDownKurmondSydney Surrounds, NSW

good formula

we have choosen Karicare+Soy as we are vegans and were looking for vegan friendly option of formula for our baby.
we have started formula when babt was 6 months and Karicare+ Soy was our first formula we tried.
baby is 9 months and so far we are happy with our choice.
it is easy to prepare. water needs to be warm though.
baby seems enjoying. no side effects noticed.

Lisa H
Lisa HCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Affordable, excellent quality

I've been using this formula for 8 months now after realising my dd has a dairy allergy. Easy to prepare, sometimes won't mix properly if its too hot or cold, great tin, easy to use. Really quite affordable which is excellent when its an essential product required for my daughter.

DMHS
DMHSNew South Wales

Great Product

Great product for my little one at a great price. Living in a small town we don't have many options but this is great change to it as it's available at 2 of my local supermarkets where the one we used before was only available at a chemist and they don't open Sundays. The only down fall is they never go on special.

Justin
JustinMelbourne

Great alternative to cow's formula

Baby is allergic to cow's milk so was recommended to try a soy formula. This is great as it doesn't trigger any reaction, and tastes much better than hydralised formulas.

It is as easy to prepare as any other formula and is a great alternative to cow's formula if you need it.

James
JamesPerth, WA

Works for us

Our little one is allergic to dairy and egg and soy formula is what we've been using for the last 12 months.
we tried a few other brands but this worked well for us and is priced at the lower end compared to the other soy options
would definitely recommend

VirginiaPerth

Hard to mix and led to constipation

My daughter had been using goat milk formula due to a dairy intolerance, which was extremely expensive, so while I appreciate the pricing of the Karicare soy, after just a week of use I have found that unfortunately it's very hard to mix through. There are clumps even with vigorous shaking for several minutes. My baby's poos have become like play-dough consistency after changing to Karicare soy, and she appears to be in tummy pain each day with constipation. Previously the poo was very normal for the past 6 months. I won't be using this again.

Nutricia Careline T.Karicare

Hi Virginia, sorry to hear you had this experience. Please contact the Careline on 1800 258 268 or email/livechat through www.karinourish.com.au. Kind regards - Nutricia Careline

Virginia

Thanks - we are planning to try the dairy Karicare instead this week, and will call the Careline depending on how that goes. Regards, Virginia

Katee
KateeArundel

Its not as good as the s26 gold soy

Ive found with ALL soy formula its hard to incorporate together.. Ive been using Karicare Soy for the last week and a half due to a shortage of s26 gold soy formula because of the rebranding. Ive found that Karicare Soy doesnt taste like soy like the s26 gold soy does, karicare tastes abit watery..

Nutricia Careline T.Karicare

Hi Katee, sorry to hear your soy has been watery. Please give us a call on 1800 438 500 or email/livechat through www.karinourish.com.au. Kind regards - Nutricia Careline

Cheryl F.
Cheryl F.asked

My 16 month old grandson has been on karicare soy formula since he was 3 months old due to severe cow's milk allergy, I live in a somewhat semi rural area but have access to both Cole's and Woolworths stores, my problem is that for the past 4 weeks all karicare formulas have disappeared from the shelves here, there are little notes saying temporarily unavailable, is there an issue with the product, because I have no choice but to give this child this product, not being able to buy it is a grave concern for me

Kimberly A

You can try email or contact coles and Woolworths. Sometimes they can look into product stock and assist you.

Nutricia Careline T.Karicare

Hi Cheryl, you can buy the Karicare Soy online at www.mumstore.com.au. Please contact us at the Careline on 1800 438 500 if you require further assistance. Warm regards, Caroline - Careline Nutritionist

Prince John D
Prince John Dasked

We have had our son on soy formula since 6 weeks old, my question is he is now 2 years and 2 months and does not like regular soy milk which is calcium fortified, we feed him solids but are still feeding him soy formula at 2 years and 2 months so how long can you feed him soy formula?

Robbie

A long as you like. Our son is allergic to dairy so we have no option but to cut it from his diet

Lil
Lilasked

My baby is 3 weeks old and just recently switched to Karicare soy formula. Used to take Aptamil plus.
Since taking Karicare, my baby seems to get hungry more often, like every 1.5 - 2 hours, while when he was taking aptamil, it could last him at least 2.5-3 hours. And his stool becomes more paste-like, compared to before.
Is it normal symptoms for taking soy formula?

Nutricia Careline T.Karicare

Hi Lil, please contact us on 1800438500 or via www.karinourish.com.au (livechat/email). One of our midwives/dietitians would be more than happy to help. Kind regards - Nutricia Careline

Get an answer from our members and Karicare representatives

CategoryBaby Formulas