Karmin Salon Series

nita

nitaDee Why

Good Hairdryer for home use

Simply fantastic!

I love this hair dryer: it is light and quiet, yet very potent. It dries your hair in no time and its light weight helps to make your styling a breeze. I highly recommend this product.

Great hairdryer

I love this hair dryer. It gets my hair dry super fast and is the most quiet hair dryer I have ever used! Plus its extremely light weight and easy to handle.

Lisa

LisaSydney

Quietest & Lightest Hair Dryer I've Ever Used!

The Karmin Salon Series Hair Dryer is definitely the best I've ever used. I researched different options for sometime before deciding to make this purchase. It's certainly worth the investment. Not only does it dry my hair so much faster, I don't end up with any frizzy fly aways.
    I didn't realise how much of a difference a decent hair dryer could make. My hair now feels silky and smooth just like it does when you walk out of the hair salon.
    If you've been umming and arring about spending the money. Just do it! Once you start using the Karmin Hair Dryer, you'll wonder why you didn't purchase it sooner. Say goodbye to bad hair days forever!! :)

Rebecca A

Rebecca AVancouver

Great value and quality for your dollars

I purchased this item about a year ago and have been very pleased with the results I've achieved using it. The Karmin Salon Series provides even, consistent heat and fan power with multiple different settings for achieving different styles. Easy to work with and handle, it's never cumbersome or heavy, even when blowing out my super long, thick hair. I love this heat tool and will definitely repurchase!

Elisa.G

Elisa.GMantova

It's beautiful

The Karmin Salon Series hair dryer is an excellent product. This is the best hair dryer that I have ever used. It work excellently and it dries the hair very quickly without damaging them. The dryer is very lightweight and it is a professional product. It is beautiful. I love it

Bongo17Idaho Falls

Best Blow dryer I've ever used

Love It!!!!

The best Hair Dryer out there. Really good for blowing out 4c Natural hair. Best gift I've received in a long time. I absolutely love this hair dryer. This product dries your hair quickly leaving it shiny and healthy-looking. It gets an A+ in my book! I love it! It was definitely worth the price paid.

Karmin Salon Series hair dryer

The best Iron hair I ever use

I love my new Karmin G3, it is easy to use, my hair is shiny when I use it and it doesn't damage my hair too much as another iron's hair, I will really recommend this product, I've tried others Iron hair but definitely this is the best one I've used, I can get curly hair or straight hair, it's wonderful.

Forget the frizz :)

My hair is a little difficult, I've some terrible hair days and this hair dryer has ionic technology that reduces a lot frizz, enhances shine, repels static and seals the hair's cuticle for an incredibly smooth finish. Allowing me to blow dry my hair quickly but no suffering the regular hair damage from the high heat.

Anna

AnnaAustralia

The best!

This is by far the best hair dryer I have ever used. I have a very sensitive scalp and after using my sisters hair dryer once I had a blistery rash on the back of my head, I never want to go through that again! This hair dryer blows strong enough for my thick hair, distributes enough heat so I don't have to get close to my scalp at all while get my hair silky and smooth.

Excellent!

This product is very quiet and light. With a strong blowing power, it dries my hair faster. Its negative ions in higher quantities adds incredible shine, and far-infrared heat for fast drying and easy styling. The diffuser attachment is perfect for when I want to wear my hair wavy or curly and it helps add major volume. Overall, outstanding!

Outstanding hair dryer!

After reviewing other hair dryers in this category, I decided the Karmin Salon Series was my choice. If you want a dryer that cuts drying your hair in half the time, this is the one, an no friss!! Plus the warranty sealed the deal. Thank you for making such a great product!!!

You won't regret getting this hair dryer

I was hesitant to spend this much money on a dryer, but I’m so glad I did. It is so lightweight, which was a major influence in my purchasing decision. It also leaves my hair so smooth and the drying time is faster as well. The only complaint I have is that the cool shot button got stuck one time, but I pried it out with a small screwdriver and it hasn’t happened again since. But I still give this dryer 5 stars!

Definitely recommend!!

I truly recommend this hair dryer for all hair types, its features are out of this world; the ceramic coils and far infrared ceramic mesh outlet provides a faster drying time while reducing the risks of hair damage and dry out. Which is very important for a healthy hair. Great Salon Series.

Amazing!

When my old hairdryer died on me, I decided to invest in a high-end one. My aunt recommended me Karmin as she uses it and loves it, and I have to admit it's amazing. It leaves my hair shiny and silky like an air-dry, which has never happened before with other hairdriers!

saumya

saumyaOrlando

Professional Style

If you are looking for a high-performance dryer no matter the price, the Karmin Professional Ultralight Hair Dryer may be the perfect match for you. Having in my hand a professional tool like this, gives me the satisfaction that my hair is in a good shape! Regardless the price I love using this product.

Cathy Miller

Cathy MillerNew York City

Brilliant!

I bought this after reading reviews of hair dryers. I can finish drying my hair faster than the time it took with my old hair dryer. I have frizzy hair, and now it does seem softer after using the Karmin and is slightly more manageable. Is a miracle! I just blow dry my hair and it remains sit flat.

Alexisd1976

Alexisd1976Melborne

I Love It!

As simple like that, I loved this hair dryer!, works great for quick drying time on my thick and long hair. It was recommended to me by a hairdresser - a trusted professional recommendation goes a long way for me. Is one of my daily basis use, max 5 mins per day and my hair is ready.  I loved it so much.