Karmin Salon Series

Karmin Salon Series

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good Hairdryer for home use

My Parlux Hairdryer finally broke after 8 years of professional use. I researched different hairdryers and all the reviews on this one was good. Decided to oder one that the Australian website claimed will be shipped within 3-6 working days, it took two weeks to arrive. On receiving my hairdryer I was excited to use it the first time however this hairdryer I would not recommend for professional use I can see how this would be a great hairdryer for someone at home that does not use it all day on customers and don't need a fast and effective hairdryer it is light and fast enough for home use but not salon use and does not hold up to the same standard power wise as a professional hairdryer. I contacted the company to return the hairdryer however I need to send it to Spain at my own cost which is absolutely ridiculous.

Simply fantastic!

I love this hair dryer: it is light and quiet, yet very potent. It dries your hair in no time and its light weight helps to make your styling a breeze. I highly recommend this product.

Great hairdryer

I love this hair dryer. It gets my hair dry super fast and is the most quiet hair dryer I have ever used! Plus its extremely light weight and easy to handle.

Quietest & Lightest Hair Dryer I've Ever Used!

The Karmin Salon Series Hair Dryer is definitely the best I've ever used. I researched different options for sometime before deciding to make this purchase. It's certainly worth the investment. Not only does it dry my hair so much faster, I don't end up with any frizzy fly aways.
I didn't realise how much of a difference a decent hair dryer could make. My hair now feels silky and smooth just like it does when you walk out of the hair salon.
If you've been umming and arring about spending the money. Just do it! Once you start using the Karmin Hair Dryer, you'll wonder why you didn't purchase it sooner. Say goodbye to bad hair days forever!! :)

Great value and quality for your dollars

I purchased this item about a year ago and have been very pleased with the results I've achieved using it. The Karmin Salon Series provides even, consistent heat and fan power with multiple different settings for achieving different styles. Easy to work with and handle, it's never cumbersome or heavy, even when blowing out my super long, thick hair. I love this heat tool and will definitely repurchase!

It's beautiful

The Karmin Salon Series hair dryer is an excellent product. This is the best hair dryer that I have ever used. It work excellently and it dries the hair very quickly without damaging them. The dryer is very lightweight and it is a professional product. It is beautiful. I love it

Best Blow dryer I've ever used

I have thick, slightly wavy hair that normally takes 20 minutes to dry with my old dryer. This Karmin Salon Series Dryer gets it dry in 10 minutes max, and that's with starting with warm heat and low air speed for 5 minutes (so that I don't damage soaking-wet hair with high heat). That's what I love about this dryer, my hair feels smooth and healthy after drying it, not dry and damaged. Plus, it gives me great volume.
When I want to go with wavy hair, I put some curl-enhancing product in my hair and then attach the diffuser (that comes with it) onto the dryer and start with the ends of my hair and move up to the roots. I couldn't believe how curly it made my hair look! It only took 4 minutes before my hair was done for the day! And all these years I've been painstakingly trying to straighten my hair when all along it had the potential to look beach-wavy! I just needed a professional Karmin dryer! Please note that I had my hair dresser cut my hair in lots of curl-enhancing layers which made a big difference in this super-easy-to-do-stylish-beach-wavy hair transformation. And with four kids under the age of six, I need to get my hair done fast. The diffuser is awesome!

Love It!!!!

The best Hair Dryer out there. Really good for blowing out 4c Natural hair. Best gift I've received in a long time. I absolutely love this hair dryer. This product dries your hair quickly leaving it shiny and healthy-looking. It gets an A+ in my book! I love it! It was definitely worth the price paid.

Karmin Salon Series hair dryer

I have been using this dryer for 9 months now and I'm very happy with it - I have curly thick frizzy hair and I must say that this was a great purchase that works wonderfully. The dryer is very lightweight, the size of the diffuser is good at around 13-15 cm diameter and I especially appreciate the fact that it has a cold drying option (as well as the normal warm / hot ones) and a cool shot button if needed. The power cord is very long which is great, but the best thing about this dryer is the fact that it can work in Europe and USA although I have only tried in Europe so far (several countries though as this one comes with me now). I'm sure the positive and negative ions have a role in making this dryer so good, but as I am unsure exactly how that works I can only say that my hair doesn't feel dry or frizzy after a long blast of high heat as I did with my old dryer. All in all, I think this was a great investment and the long worldwide warranty is definitely a bonus.

The best Iron hair I ever use

I love my new Karmin G3, it is easy to use, my hair is shiny when I use it and it doesn't damage my hair too much as another iron's hair, I will really recommend this product, I've tried others Iron hair but definitely this is the best one I've used, I can get curly hair or straight hair, it's wonderful.

Forget the frizz :)

My hair is a little difficult, I've some terrible hair days and this hair dryer has ionic technology that reduces a lot frizz, enhances shine, repels static and seals the hair's cuticle for an incredibly smooth finish. Allowing me to blow dry my hair quickly but no suffering the regular hair damage from the high heat.

The best!

This is by far the best hair dryer I have ever used. I have a very sensitive scalp and after using my sisters hair dryer once I had a blistery rash on the back of my head, I never want to go through that again! This hair dryer blows strong enough for my thick hair, distributes enough heat so I don't have to get close to my scalp at all while get my hair silky and smooth.

Excellent!

This product is very quiet and light. With a strong blowing power, it dries my hair faster. Its negative ions in higher quantities adds incredible shine, and far-infrared heat for fast drying and easy styling. The diffuser attachment is perfect for when I want to wear my hair wavy or curly and it helps add major volume. Overall, outstanding!

Outstanding hair dryer!

After reviewing other hair dryers in this category, I decided the Karmin Salon Series was my choice. If you want a dryer that cuts drying your hair in half the time, this is the one, an no friss!! Plus the warranty sealed the deal. Thank you for making such a great product!!!

You won't regret getting this hair dryer

I was hesitant to spend this much money on a dryer, but I’m so glad I did. It is so lightweight, which was a major influence in my purchasing decision. It also leaves my hair so smooth and the drying time is faster as well. The only complaint I have is that the cool shot button got stuck one time, but I pried it out with a small screwdriver and it hasn’t happened again since. But I still give this dryer 5 stars!

Definitely recommend!!

I truly recommend this hair dryer for all hair types, its features are out of this world; the ceramic coils and far infrared ceramic mesh outlet provides a faster drying time while reducing the risks of hair damage and dry out. Which is very important for a healthy hair. Great Salon Series.

Amazing!

When my old hairdryer died on me, I decided to invest in a high-end one. My aunt recommended me Karmin as she uses it and loves it, and I have to admit it's amazing. It leaves my hair shiny and silky like an air-dry, which has never happened before with other hairdriers!

Professional Style

If you are looking for a high-performance dryer no matter the price, the Karmin Professional Ultralight Hair Dryer may be the perfect match for you. Having in my hand a professional tool like this, gives me the satisfaction that my hair is in a good shape! Regardless the price I love using this product.

Brilliant!

I bought this after reading reviews of hair dryers. I can finish drying my hair faster than the time it took with my old hair dryer. I have frizzy hair, and now it does seem softer after using the Karmin and is slightly more manageable. Is a miracle! I just blow dry my hair and it remains sit flat.

I Love It!

As simple like that, I loved this hair dryer!, works great for quick drying time on my thick and long hair. It was recommended to me by a hairdresser - a trusted professional recommendation goes a long way for me. Is one of my daily basis use, max 5 mins per day and my hair is ready.  I loved it so much.