MPNs: 3269 and D5220AU

• Safety
thereshelf

thereshelfGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lightweight, great accessories

Great hairdryer. I already owned one of these and my mum loved it so much she was always borrowing it, so I bought her this one. Very lightweight, great attachments and the roller brush is really good and allows air to flow through it.

Purchased in November 2020 at Amazon for $39.00.

Jilly

JillyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

GREAT HAIR DRYER

Purchased this from The Good Guys a month ago - delighted. So much lighter than my previous dryer and turbo power makes drying time very quick.
Would certainly recommend. Thank you Remington.

Purchased in December 2020 for $40.00.

Deepanshi

Deepanshi

This is awesome

I was in search of something good for my hairs and I found Remington hair dryer .. too good and easy to use
Highly recommended to all ladies who wants to buy quality hair dryer

Purchased at Target Australia.

Ayesha Gama

Ayesha GamaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect !

The most affordable hair dryer that does the job right. Perfect for blow drying. I use it every day.perfect for everyday styling. It comes with 3 settings, and 3 temperature settings as well. Can use it to dry children’s hair with the low temperature.

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $42.00.

Safety

Disappointed.

I had my old Remington for 10+ years and it is still working but I needed a new one because the cord was starting to fray.

The pro-air model was lighter than the red ceramic model (9606?) that was also available and still had the 2400W. Unfortunately, it just isn’t as powerful as my old dryer where I needed to use the lowest heat setting because the third was so hot. This hairdryer is louder (and higher pitched), and I had to use the highest setting for fan and heat to dry in the same time as my old one. Also more frizz!

But, it did dry my hair in the end.

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys.

Kate McBeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too hot and the buttons don't work

The middle setting on this hairdryer is way too hot and burns my hair and the lowest one is too cool. Also the buttons are hard to move. I am very disappointed as i thought id spend a bit more for a better product but I prefer my $15 hairdryer!

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Light and easy to use

I didn't want a hair dryer that was too heavy or too complicated. I just want it to be reliable and light to hold over extended periods. It fills this role beautifully! I love it.

Purchased in October 2009 at Myer.

Nara

NaraVictoria

Good for the price

It's a pretty good hairdryer for the price. I've got very thick hair so needed a reasonably powerful hairdryer, I had a Remington one before that lasted me for years, probably 7-8 years, so decided to go with the same brand again. Overall, quite happy with it, I only have two minor complaints. The nozzle keeps falling off, so need to be a bit careful with it, also the brush that came with it also keeps falling off the handle. It's a bit annoying, but not so much that I feel the need to replace it yet.

Purchased in September 2018 at The Good Guys for $45.00.

Good Chattels

Good ChattelsSydney, NSW

Works great, looks great, well priced, lighting, slight design flaw

Purchased in September 2019 at Myer.

Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Very powerful and stylish

I am very happy with my new hairdryer. I bought it as a replacement for a 10-year-old hair dryer which used to make a whistling noise. This is very powerful, it has a deep motor noise and very pleasant to listen to, no whistling, I use it and makes my hair nice and no static.

Purchased in December 2018 at Myer Retail Stores.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Perfect gift

I purchased this hair dryer for my mum as a christmas present last year and it looks and works great! My mum and i both use it and love it

Purchased in September 2018 at David Jones Online Store for $200.00.

Lily

LilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not powerful enough

I have been using the Remington Turbo Hairdryer for several months now. I'm a little disappointed with the product. I initially purchased it as it came with a diffuser. The product works fine, it's just not powerful enough. I have very long hair so it takes a while to dry my hair. As it doesn't have the power I require, it takes too long to dry my hair.

TJB

TJBHobart

Best hairdryer I've ever had!

This hairdryer is powerful. Super Powerful! My hair is long and thick and it used to take me so long to dry properly but now its dry in just a few minutes!

jkhvkl876565

jkhvkl876565GREVILLIA

Effective tools

The hair dryer is very small and exquisite, last night with a little, no plastic burning smell, the sound is very small, the wind is also very soft, long hair blowing a while to dry, effectively save me a lot of time.

OIUUIUIU

OIUUIUIUMORRISONS

Remington Pro-Air Turbo D5220AU

This hair dryer's wind speed is particularly large, particularly easy to operate a product. The appearance is very beautiful function is complete, I special satisfaction. The noise of the wind is not very big, very good

Kathy

KathyRozelle

Expensive and worth it

Love this hairdryer, it is very quiet and very efficient, makes my hair glossy and silky, makes me want to come back to it and it is also light and ergonomic, this hairdryer is also black and rose gold and add to my stylish bathroom and makes it a pleasure to use and hold in my hands.

pulkit

pulkitGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value for money

Best under $50 bucks ever spent, really happy with the purchase. Quick to heat up and really easy to use. I'm genuinely impressed with the functionality they have focused on keeping it relevant and simple.
Highly recommended.

Jay Kay

Jay KayAU

Happy with this hair dryer

I got this as a Christmas Present and it’s still as good 9 months on. Love the cooling function to smooth my hair after it’s been dried. It’s quite strong so dries my hair quickly.

Svetlana

SvetlanaSydney

Love the stylish super quiet hairdryer

Lovely hairdryer, very nice and easy to use, it is light and very ergonomic, has a stylish design with black and rose gold, has a diffuser and a nozzle that comes with it. The hairdryer is easy to operate and is quiet, it does not make much noise which is a definite advantage, Love it!

Ishu

IshuNSW, 2150

Perfect for hair and easy to use

Last month i bought this Remington Hair dryer from Target store in the Blacktown.
It was very different to get the best one's as per personal use.
Performance is very good and light in weight. It is not damaging hair as well while using.

I recommend this hair dryer for personal use