MPN: D5220AU

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very powerful and stylish

I am very happy with my new hairdryer. I bought it as a replacement for a 10-year-old hair dryer which used to make a whistling noise. This is very powerful, it has a deep motor noise and very pleasant to listen to, no whistling, I use it and makes my hair nice and no static.

Purchased in December 2018 at Myer Retail Stores.

Perfect gift

I purchased this hair dryer for my mum as a christmas present last year and it looks and works great! My mum and i both use it and love it

Purchased in September 2018 at David Jones Online Store for $200.00.

Not powerful enough

I have been using the Remington Turbo Hairdryer for several months now. I'm a little disappointed with the product. I initially purchased it as it came with a diffuser. The product works fine, it's just not powerful enough. I have very long hair so it takes a while to dry my hair. As it doesn't have the power I require, it takes too long to dry my hair.

Best hairdryer I've ever had!

This hairdryer is powerful. Super Powerful! My hair is long and thick and it used to take me so long to dry properly but now its dry in just a few minutes!

Effective tools

The hair dryer is very small and exquisite, last night with a little, no plastic burning smell, the sound is very small, the wind is also very soft, long hair blowing a while to dry, effectively save me a lot of time.

Remington Pro-Air Turbo D5220AU

This hair dryer's wind speed is particularly large, particularly easy to operate a product. The appearance is very beautiful function is complete, I special satisfaction. The noise of the wind is not very big, very good

Expensive and worth it

Love this hairdryer, it is very quiet and very efficient, makes my hair glossy and silky, makes me want to come back to it and it is also light and ergonomic, this hairdryer is also black and rose gold and add to my stylish bathroom and makes it a pleasure to use and hold in my hands.

Great value for money

Best under $50 bucks ever spent, really happy with the purchase. Quick to heat up and really easy to use. I'm genuinely impressed with the functionality they have focused on keeping it relevant and simple.
Highly recommended.

Happy with this hair dryer

I got this as a Christmas Present and it’s still as good 9 months on. Love the cooling function to smooth my hair after it’s been dried. It’s quite strong so dries my hair quickly.

Love the stylish super quiet hairdryer

Lovely hairdryer, very nice and easy to use, it is light and very ergonomic, has a stylish design with black and rose gold, has a diffuser and a nozzle that comes with it. The hairdryer is easy to operate and is quiet, it does not make much noise which is a definite advantage, Love it!

Perfect for hair and easy to use

Last month i bought this Remington Hair dryer from Target store in the Blacktown.
It was very different to get the best one's as per personal use.
Performance is very good and light in weight. It is not damaging hair as well while using.

I recommend this hair dryer for personal use

Lightweight , efficient and quiet

I like my new Remington Hair Dryer, it does the trick, is very efficient, dries my hair fast and what is most important is very quiet in operation without squaky noises just like some other cheaper hair dryers. It comes with a good number of attachments and is a pleasure to use.

Heats up fast!

Brought this product 6months ago and love the charge on it. It heats up so fast and you don't have to wait for it to heat up.

Does work for really frizzy hair and gives it extra volume.

Cools down well and don't have to watch if it burns and doesn't give a burning smell.

Wife loves it

Got this as a little gift for the wife - I actually had to use up a coupon at the Good Guys. She uses it every day now and loves it. She was putting up with an dusty old Remington that was well past its use by and really appreciated the upgrade. Its a full sized fully featured salon style dryer.

good and working

this product is good and effective.It is working fine with the wet hair.Nice and quite as it is wirking fine.Easy to handle.All the family member likes it as it will.

Love the cool setting.

I love my Remington pro air. The cool setting works amazing for my hair. I dry it on a hot setting & then once it’s just about dry I hit it with the cool air. It reduces my frizz.

Good hairdryer for price

Bought this slightly reduced and have been quite happy. I have always had Remington hair straighteners that worked like dreams so was inclined to purchase another Remington hair styler product. This style comes with diffuser - I can't say for sure that I've noticed the different in the diffuser - or even really know what it does - but all accounts suggest that having one is great for your hair so a cheap hair dryer with diffuser has been a good get! There are three different heat settings and three different power settings too, so great value and good looking dryer

This Hair Dryer Is Great!

We have had many hair dryers over the years, as you do. The last one that this replaced was just a basic Remington travel dryer so this was a real upgrade. It feels very premium and is a pleasure to use a proper full sized dryer. It has reallt good control over the air and heat and tonnes of power on hand if needed. I can take my time and style or just quickly dry my hair if I am in a hurry, No 'cons' this is a good model

Great Product and Cost effective !

For $50 this is a fantastic hair dryer, i have longer and thick hair that takes quite sometime to dry usualy. My last (albiet rather old) hair dryer would take 15-20mins to completely dry my hair, the Remington however takes merely 8mins max to completely dry my hair.
Being able to control the fan speed and temperature (3 settings a peice, low, medium & high) is also great as i can take longer for less damage if im not in a hurry by putting it on a lower temp, or if i am in a hurry i can blast it quickly.

Suitable for travel

Bought this from Harvey Norman in sale for 16, light and suitable for travel. Powerful and efficient, does its job. Perhaps not worth to pay full price, bought when it was on ogfer for $16